Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Closed for Remodeling
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@broomhare Yo we could also stick to only add OOC comments at rhe bottom of our RP replies, like an addendum of sorts, much like I do i guess?? So instead of doing two separate threads we do that? Does that even make sense?
@broomhare Yo we could also stick to only add OOC comments at rhe bottom of our RP replies, like an addendum of sorts, much like I do i guess?? So instead of doing two separate threads we do that? Does that even make sense?
@Morningstar666 It does, and that works for on the fly questions and comments really well! The problem would be when someone needs to ask a question OOC before they can make their next post. Then they don't have an IC post to attach it to, and we still end up with an OOC post in the middle of the thread. ^^'
@Morningstar666 It does, and that works for on the fly questions and comments really well! The problem would be when someone needs to ask a question OOC before they can make their next post. Then they don't have an IC post to attach it to, and we still end up with an OOC post in the middle of the thread. ^^'
wind_banner.png qvTNuJR.png wind_banner.png
@BroomHare
Sounds good to me and we should do it before it gets too long! (I'm actually copying a 2000 forum page roleplay into a fanfic, so... :\ 10 pages is easier!)
@BroomHare
Sounds good to me and we should do it before it gets too long! (I'm actually copying a 2000 forum page roleplay into a fanfic, so... :\ 10 pages is easier!)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@BroomHare well there are other ways of communicating like via PM or profile comments but that's just my opinion. :P I'm fine either way tho.
@BroomHare well there are other ways of communicating like via PM or profile comments but that's just my opinion. :P I'm fine either way tho.
@morningstar666 That is a good point.
@morningstar666 That is a good point.
@BroomHare

Sounds good.

Sorry I haven't been posting... School suddenly decided to throw a bunch of stuff at me. *Dodges fives pencils*
@BroomHare

Sounds good.

Sorry I haven't been posting... School suddenly decided to throw a bunch of stuff at me. *Dodges fives pencils*
@Kersom Oh man, no problem. I know the feeling.
@Kersom Oh man, no problem. I know the feeling.
@BroomHare

Sorry but I'm gonna have to drop out..

@BroomHare

Sorry but I'm gonna have to drop out..

@BroomHare
Hope I can join!

Name: Rosary Vine
Side: Half and half. Joined the empire, later in the roleplay she goes to the rebellion.
Appearance: Kinda small, brown hair, slightly tanned skin, emerald green eyes. Usually wears a white cloak.
Personality: Innocent, scared. She's 8. You can't really blame her.
Other: She's actually a jedi. At her planet, she lifted a bunch of storm troopers because they were being "Meanies". They quickly arrested her and brought her to Vader. SO yeah. If I do join, i'm going to start with her on her home planet and everything.
@BroomHare
Hope I can join!

Name: Rosary Vine
Side: Half and half. Joined the empire, later in the roleplay she goes to the rebellion.
Appearance: Kinda small, brown hair, slightly tanned skin, emerald green eyes. Usually wears a white cloak.
Personality: Innocent, scared. She's 8. You can't really blame her.
Other: She's actually a jedi. At her planet, she lifted a bunch of storm troopers because they were being "Meanies". They quickly arrested her and brought her to Vader. SO yeah. If I do join, i'm going to start with her on her home planet and everything.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11