Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Closed for Remodeling
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@ImpossibleJedi4 Sure thing! Just toss up a profile like the ones you see on the first page and an intro once you've got one. ^^
@ImpossibleJedi4 Sure thing! Just toss up a profile like the ones you see on the first page and an intro once you've got one. ^^
wind_banner.png qvTNuJR.png wind_banner.png
@BroomHare
Sounds cool, thanks!
@BroomHare
Sounds cool, thanks!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

Sure!
@ImpossibleJedi4

Sure!
(Sorry if I am not active I just don't have any inspiration @BroomHare
(Sorry if I am not active I just don't have any inspiration @BroomHare
@Nekothekat That's OK. What's your thought on the posting order question?
@Nekothekat That's OK. What's your thought on the posting order question?
Idk I don't have any right now. @BroomHare
Idk I don't have any right now. @BroomHare
@ImpossibleJedi4 Hey, you hadn't signed up yet when I asked. What are your thoughts on having a posting order? We're a small group, so I'm not sure if we really need one, but it could help to keep people caught up and keep everything organized.
@ImpossibleJedi4 Hey, you hadn't signed up yet when I asked. What are your thoughts on having a posting order? We're a small group, so I'm not sure if we really need one, but it could help to keep people caught up and keep everything organized.
@Morningstar666 @Kersom @NekotheKat @ImpossibleJedi4

ooc: If we do decide we want a posting order, we can definitely put one in, but I'm going to go ahead and post now just to try and get the ball rolling a little bit, since a few of you guys have said inspiration's a bit low and Vader and Piett are already interacting. ^^'

And if you guys do have any questions or want to brainstorm, feel free to message me or just post ooc on the board! ^^

BIC: Piett glanced up at the back of the man's head at the mumbled amusement and mentally cursed himself, feeling a rush of embarrassment at his poor reaction. He should have heard him coming. He should have expected the order, and he shouldn't have jumped. Some captain, spooked by an order he knew was coming. Truly inspiring. Well...at least Vader was in a good mood.

Piett scanned the room once as they at last entered the hangar bay and again as they stepped into the shuttle. Everything looked to be in order. The pilot was already in his seat; the gunner was in place, and the small band of troopers assigned to be their muscle was strapping in presently. Good. The captain then, settled himself into the second auxiliary chair and gave the order for take off.

Then he glanced over to the Sith Lord. He chewed over his next words carefully. Good mood or no, if what he'd heard was correct (and he had no reason or inclination to believe it wasn't), communication with Vader required a touch of...delicacy. Once he had it, he took one last steadying breath and pushed himself back to his feet.

"Lord Vader, a word, if I may?"
@Morningstar666 @Kersom @NekotheKat @ImpossibleJedi4

ooc: If we do decide we want a posting order, we can definitely put one in, but I'm going to go ahead and post now just to try and get the ball rolling a little bit, since a few of you guys have said inspiration's a bit low and Vader and Piett are already interacting. ^^'

And if you guys do have any questions or want to brainstorm, feel free to message me or just post ooc on the board! ^^

BIC: Piett glanced up at the back of the man's head at the mumbled amusement and mentally cursed himself, feeling a rush of embarrassment at his poor reaction. He should have heard him coming. He should have expected the order, and he shouldn't have jumped. Some captain, spooked by an order he knew was coming. Truly inspiring. Well...at least Vader was in a good mood.

Piett scanned the room once as they at last entered the hangar bay and again as they stepped into the shuttle. Everything looked to be in order. The pilot was already in his seat; the gunner was in place, and the small band of troopers assigned to be their muscle was strapping in presently. Good. The captain then, settled himself into the second auxiliary chair and gave the order for take off.

Then he glanced over to the Sith Lord. He chewed over his next words carefully. Good mood or no, if what he'd heard was correct (and he had no reason or inclination to believe it wasn't), communication with Vader required a touch of...delicacy. Once he had it, he took one last steadying breath and pushed himself back to his feet.

"Lord Vader, a word, if I may?"
@BroomHare
Never done it that way but I'm open to anything! (Gosh darn it I had a character and name all in my head when I went to sleep last night... Yeah not any more.)
@BroomHare
Never done it that way but I'm open to anything! (Gosh darn it I had a character and name all in my head when I went to sleep last night... Yeah not any more.)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
ooc: OK, so, it's looking like most of us don't care about posting order then? Neko doesn't, Jedi's up for anything, Kersom's voted no, I don't think we need one either...It's looking like a no posting order then!

@ImpossibleJedi4

Aww, I hate it when that happens. Hmmm, well, do you remember what side they were on? Maybe that'll jog your memory?
ooc: OK, so, it's looking like most of us don't care about posting order then? Neko doesn't, Jedi's up for anything, Kersom's voted no, I don't think we need one either...It's looking like a no posting order then!

@ImpossibleJedi4

Aww, I hate it when that happens. Hmmm, well, do you remember what side they were on? Maybe that'll jog your memory?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11