Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Diplomatic Death (Day Two)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
@ClockworkEclipse @WavesOfWoe Hope it's okay to join you guys! ^-^ ----- [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/151375/15137428_350.png[/img] The dark Fae sighed as she heard the announcement. Shadow looked around the crowd and saw qiute a few dragons.They all seemed to be all talking amogst each other. There didn't seem to be much to do. Even though it wasn't like her, she decided to start a conversation. Shadow went up to the nearest dragons - a Pearlcatcher and an Imperial - and joined their conversation. [b]"Hello there."[/b] She muttered.[/center]
@ClockworkEclipse @WavesOfWoe
Hope it's okay to join you guys! ^-^
15137428_350.png
The dark Fae sighed as she heard the announcement. Shadow looked around the crowd and saw qiute a few dragons.They all seemed to be all talking amogst each other. There didn't seem to be much to do. Even though it wasn't like her, she decided to start a conversation. Shadow went up to the nearest dragons - a Pearlcatcher and an Imperial - and joined their conversation.
"Hello there." She muttered.
OOso4C1.pngxxx they/them - fr+19 - carrd
quests | lore

not super active
@ClockworkEclipse

Innokenti quirked an eyebrow. Morbid type, eh? Wouldn't a comment like that be...I dunno...disrespectful or something?

He kept his tongue, however, and opted for a smile. "I packed my own lunch. The train isn't exactly known for its food." He chuckled. "And I suppose one could consider consuming an Emperor as cannibalism, especially in your case."

"Name's Innokenti, by the way, but Inn is fine if you don't want to deal with that mouthful. What do they call you?"
@ClockworkEclipse

Innokenti quirked an eyebrow. Morbid type, eh? Wouldn't a comment like that be...I dunno...disrespectful or something?

He kept his tongue, however, and opted for a smile. "I packed my own lunch. The train isn't exactly known for its food." He chuckled. "And I suppose one could consider consuming an Emperor as cannibalism, especially in your case."

"Name's Innokenti, by the way, but Inn is fine if you don't want to deal with that mouthful. What do they call you?"
gqS46t9.png
@WavesOfWoe @WaterWolf600

Zircon smirked, about to respond to Inn when a small Fae fluttered over to them. He smiled, holding up a wing for her to land on if she wished. "Hello there~!" He looked back to Inn. "As for my name, I guess it was rude of me not to say it before. I'm called Zircon. My family kinda had a thing for stones. Literally." He dipped his head at the Pearlcatcher, then glanced over at the Fae. "And what might your name be?"
@WavesOfWoe @WaterWolf600

Zircon smirked, about to respond to Inn when a small Fae fluttered over to them. He smiled, holding up a wing for her to land on if she wished. "Hello there~!" He looked back to Inn. "As for my name, I guess it was rude of me not to say it before. I'm called Zircon. My family kinda had a thing for stones. Literally." He dipped his head at the Pearlcatcher, then glanced over at the Fae. "And what might your name be?"
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@WavesOfWoe @ClockworkEclipse

Shadow landed on the wing the Imperial held up. She nodded her head silently in thanks. Shadow watched the two dragons for a while, then responded to Zircon's question directed to her.
"I'm Shadow, most dragons mistake me for a male dragon because of my name, but I'm really a female." The Fae responded. She then jerked her head, as if she suddenly remembered something.
"Also, I'm here with my familiar, Shade. He's a Blackwing Croaker. But I'm not sure where he could be right now."
@WavesOfWoe @ClockworkEclipse

Shadow landed on the wing the Imperial held up. She nodded her head silently in thanks. Shadow watched the two dragons for a while, then responded to Zircon's question directed to her.
"I'm Shadow, most dragons mistake me for a male dragon because of my name, but I'm really a female." The Fae responded. She then jerked her head, as if she suddenly remembered something.
"Also, I'm here with my familiar, Shade. He's a Blackwing Croaker. But I'm not sure where he could be right now."
OOso4C1.pngxxx they/them - fr+19 - carrd
quests | lore

not super active
(( @WavesOfWoe @ClockworkEclipse @WaterWolf600 semi-joining :D )) (( @Moonwater )) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12948429] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/129485/12948429_350.png[/img] [/url] Riva’s stood silently at the verge of the clearing. The sound of skulls chiming in the wind was the only sound stopping her being practically visible to the bustling dragons before her. Her body rose as she realised a heavy sigh, [i]‘mhn. I’ve never been too into the idea of socializing’[/i] her thoughts over whelming her momentarily. Her eyes scanning across the clearing, watching the dragons all talking with each other. [i]‘if a dragon approaches me, I won’t be rude. Though I they all seem pretty content where they are.’ [/i] Her glaze landed upon 3 dragons closest to her; one a red male Pearlcatcher covered in green gems, a shiny, sparkly male Imperial and a Female Fae who just landed. Riva listened in; eavesdropping on their conversation ever slightly.
(( @WavesOfWoe @ClockworkEclipse @WaterWolf600 semi-joining :D )) (( @Moonwater ))

12948429_350.png

Riva’s stood silently at the verge of the clearing. The sound of skulls chiming in the wind was the only sound stopping her being practically visible to the bustling dragons before her. Her body rose as she realised a heavy sigh, ‘mhn. I’ve never been too into the idea of socializing’ her thoughts over whelming her momentarily.

Her eyes scanning across the clearing, watching the dragons all talking with each other. ‘if a dragon approaches me, I won’t be rude. Though I they all seem pretty content where they are.’

Her glaze landed upon 3 dragons closest to her; one a red male Pearlcatcher covered in green gems, a shiny, sparkly male Imperial and a Female Fae who just landed. Riva listened in; eavesdropping on their conversation ever slightly.
QBilaUP.pnghttps://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3282077
[center][size=2]@WavesOfWoe @ClockworkEclipse @WaterWolf600 @Rafikii[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6555363][img]http://i.imgur.com/lL2mixg.png[/img][/url][/center] The party was held up by some unforseeable event or action; that, he could understand. Being forced along here to understand the ways of modern dragons was a drag, and all he wanted to do was to go back home and stay with his mate. Cernunnos paws the ground agitatedly, eyes narrowing as he snacks on a small mammal. The small meal he had caught on the way here was not enough to sate his tastes, and there was no joy in a kill already dead. It seems that there were outcasts here, as well; another wildclaw with bright wings had been straining to do... something. As to what, he didn't know. His apparel gave him the semblance of an [i]actual[/i] tree, one he wore well. The nature dragon huffs to call the attention of Riva, eyes narrowing behind his own birdskull mask. "What are you hoping to achieve?"

The party was held up by some unforseeable event or action; that, he could understand. Being forced along here to understand the ways of modern dragons was a drag, and all he wanted to do was to go back home and stay with his mate. Cernunnos paws the ground agitatedly, eyes narrowing as he snacks on a small mammal. The small meal he had caught on the way here was not enough to sate his tastes, and there was no joy in a kill already dead.

It seems that there were outcasts here, as well; another wildclaw with bright wings had been straining to do... something. As to what, he didn't know. His apparel gave him the semblance of an actual tree, one he wore well. The nature dragon huffs to call the attention of Riva, eyes narrowing behind his own birdskull mask.

"What are you hoping to achieve?"
DYc14Nm.png ....
STARPHASE
fr+03 - crow - she/he/they

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
... you're one scary guy.
so this is your true nature.
@ophician (a lovely WC you have there ^^)

Riva finally rested her gaze upon a fellow Wildclaw/wanna be tree. Raising her brow at the sharp tone and piercing eyes of the Wildclaw standing before her. A friendly smirk appeared upon her, “nice to meet you too” stating sarcastically whilst turning fully towards the male tree-thing.

She began studying the Wildclaw; picking up particular features. ‘hmn, at a glance his wings look larger than mine however I seem longer. He’s silent when he moves, I barely heard him coming, also I struggle picking up his faculty expression behind his mask which he wears; I wonder if he wears it for the same sort of reason I wear mine.' “I’m guessing you’re not exactly thrilled to be here either?” her smirk turning in to more of a friendly smile as her glaze met his.

Riva struggles fitting in with other dragon breeds yet feels at home and comfortable with her own kind no matter how shifty or evil there appearance betrays them as.
@ophician (a lovely WC you have there ^^)

Riva finally rested her gaze upon a fellow Wildclaw/wanna be tree. Raising her brow at the sharp tone and piercing eyes of the Wildclaw standing before her. A friendly smirk appeared upon her, “nice to meet you too” stating sarcastically whilst turning fully towards the male tree-thing.

She began studying the Wildclaw; picking up particular features. ‘hmn, at a glance his wings look larger than mine however I seem longer. He’s silent when he moves, I barely heard him coming, also I struggle picking up his faculty expression behind his mask which he wears; I wonder if he wears it for the same sort of reason I wear mine.' “I’m guessing you’re not exactly thrilled to be here either?” her smirk turning in to more of a friendly smile as her glaze met his.

Riva struggles fitting in with other dragon breeds yet feels at home and comfortable with her own kind no matter how shifty or evil there appearance betrays them as.
QBilaUP.pnghttps://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3282077
[center][size=2]@Rafikii thank you!! AND WANNA-BE TREE HOW DARE XD it's so true tho.[/size] [url=flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6555363] [img]http://i.imgur.com/lL2mixg.png[/img][/url][/center] Cernunnos turns to fully see her, raising his head defiantly at her words. At least she didn't prove hostile; most dragons would attack him on site given his "frightening" appearance. The trees move simultaneously with him as he inspects her just as she did, giving a self-satisfied snort with his glance. Riva was not a threat [i]yet[/i]. "I need interaction to learn," came his reply, a faint yet awkward shrug coming from the wildclaw. It was obvious he had no idea that body language was meant to be unconscious and seemed to be mimicking the most common patterns his sample group went through. The nature ambassador looks towards the group again, face twisting into a somewhat dissatisfied frown as he inspects the other dragons. He was expected to talk to [i]all[/i] of them? This was going to be a nigh insurmountable task. "Why are you here?" Cernunnos asks, half addressing Riva. "You don't look happy."
@Rafikii thank you!! AND WANNA-BE TREE HOW DARE XD it's so true tho.

lL2mixg.png

Cernunnos turns to fully see her, raising his head defiantly at her words. At least she didn't prove hostile; most dragons would attack him on site given his "frightening" appearance. The trees move simultaneously with him as he inspects her just as she did, giving a self-satisfied snort with his glance. Riva was not a threat yet.

"I need interaction to learn," came his reply, a faint yet awkward shrug coming from the wildclaw. It was obvious he had no idea that body language was meant to be unconscious and seemed to be mimicking the most common patterns his sample group went through.

The nature ambassador looks towards the group again, face twisting into a somewhat dissatisfied frown as he inspects the other dragons. He was expected to talk to all of them? This was going to be a nigh insurmountable task. "Why are you here?" Cernunnos asks, half addressing Riva. "You don't look happy."
DYc14Nm.png ....
STARPHASE
fr+03 - crow - she/he/they

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
... you're one scary guy.
so this is your true nature.
@WaterWolf600 @ClockworkEclipse

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it's your bird skull and not your name that gets wyrms. Inn thought. Rather un-drakka like, to be honest.

Still, he smiled and nodded politely. "I always like Croakers...provided that they're well-trained." his nose crinkled in distaste. "There's a Skydancer at home who has one. Little terror, it is. Always snatching things from the hoard and tearing up tapestries. It's infuriating."

He shrugged. "Anyways, where are you two from? The Stepps and the Woods, yes?"
@WaterWolf600 @ClockworkEclipse

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it's your bird skull and not your name that gets wyrms. Inn thought. Rather un-drakka like, to be honest.

Still, he smiled and nodded politely. "I always like Croakers...provided that they're well-trained." his nose crinkled in distaste. "There's a Skydancer at home who has one. Little terror, it is. Always snatching things from the hoard and tearing up tapestries. It's infuriating."

He shrugged. "Anyways, where are you two from? The Stepps and the Woods, yes?"
gqS46t9.png
(Semi-joining you guys if you don't mind! nwn @WavesOfWoe @ClockworkEclipse @WaterWolf600 [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15102715] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/151028/15102715_350.png[/img] [/url][img]http://peterbaxterafrica.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Page-Divider.png[/img][/center] [indent][font=Times New Roman][size=5]A[/size][size=4]ll of Ociel's muscles were aching in some way; the trip to the Starfall Isles took quite the toll on him physically. First he had to fly over the massive Leviathan Trench, which was hard enough on his wings. Then he arrived in the Scarred Wasteland. He'd flew most of the time, walking occasionally when he tired out his wings. [i]"I should've left a day early,"[/i] he thought to himself as he landed in the clearing; exhaustion was starting to get a hold of him as he remembered the small hotel he'd passed on the outskirts of the wasteland in fear of being a day late to the gathering. Oh how he wanted that rest now... When Ociel landed near the outsides of the clearing, away from most of the commotion, he saw a guardian by the name of Krathadh telling everyone to wait and socialize. At the mention of food the white pearlcatcher perked up; he was craving some veggies after that long trip. After he got some food - a leaf bouquet, delicious - he rested a ways away from a group of dragons having a conversation... One a red pearlcatcher, another a crystalline Imperial and the last a dark blue fae. He was debating with himself whether or not to say hello, but decided to just feast on his vegetarian meal for now.
(Semi-joining you guys if you don't mind! nwn @WavesOfWoe @ClockworkEclipse @WaterWolf600
All of Ociel's muscles were aching in some way; the trip to the Starfall Isles took quite the toll on him physically. First he had to fly over the massive Leviathan Trench, which was hard enough on his wings. Then he arrived in the Scarred Wasteland. He'd flew most of the time, walking occasionally when he tired out his wings. "I should've left a day early," he thought to himself as he landed in the clearing; exhaustion was starting to get a hold of him as he remembered the small hotel he'd passed on the outskirts of the wasteland in fear of being a day late to the gathering. Oh how he wanted that rest now...

When Ociel landed near the outsides of the clearing, away from most of the commotion, he saw a guardian by the name of Krathadh telling everyone to wait and socialize. At the mention of food the white pearlcatcher perked up; he was craving some veggies after that long trip. After he got some food - a leaf bouquet, delicious - he rested a ways away from a group of dragons having a conversation... One a red pearlcatcher, another a crystalline Imperial and the last a dark blue fae. He was debating with himself whether or not to say hello, but decided to just feast on his vegetarian meal for now.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15