Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | pLaYiNg HiDe AnD sEeK aLoNe OOC[CLOSED]
1 2 3 4
Knock Knock- someone's at the window spying
In the distance you hear a lone child crying
Knock Knock- Someone's at the door they're staring
To answer the door are you that daring?
Knock Knock noone's there yet there's that sound
You all turn pale hear a noise spin around.

A group of friends having a small celebration party for Lilith at an empty victorian-esque house near the older district of the town. As if that wasn't a bad idea already.
The birthday girl is dared to play hide and seek- alone on the uppermost floor.
They are awoken at 3AM by the sound of knocking.
Ominous things are happening to the group- they're trapped in the house without even knowing what wants to kill them- or in some cases, possess them.
The question daunting the friends- Will they make it out alive or as themselves?

Dragon Gijinka Rp- no image necessary(for gijinka) but please do attempt to describe well~~ (I myself won't have a decent image put up tonight) You are allowed more than one character with a maximum of 3

Only 6 people are allowed to join (Unless special allowances are made)

Simple little rules~

Because this site is full of several under the age of 18, PG13 or R15 is highly recommended (at least in areas involving romance etc. I'm fine with cussing and gore and violence)

No godmodding or taking possession of others characters please (That means please don't use any characters but your own)

Replies should be at least one paragraph long (5 sentences- nothing too choppy though unless you don't have that much, this is only a recommendation)

Please please PLEASE wait your turn to reply- if you want to do something that involves you being unable to wait, message me with the details and I'll probably make an exception or a suggestion.

Note: If you would like your dragon to die- become a ghost, become possessed, be a demon- please message me! (Let's try to keep it out of the post so we don't spoil anyone on it kay?)
I hope we have a ton of fun!

Dragon(Gijinka) Name:
Appearance:
Gender: (agenders, genderfluid, transgenders, cisgenders, etc all approved))
Personality:

Another note: If you'd like said dragon to have a certain attachment level to Lilith please message me and ask and specify~~

Edit: I WILL DRAW YOUR DRAGON AS A GIJINKA IF YOU ARE UNABLE OR UNWILLING TO! THey just won't be in the best possible quality because traditional and it's past 8PM))

Pinglist: 6/6 spots taken
@Cyva -Lilith, Amriel
@SeveredInk -Colette
@ClockworkEclipse -Aquarunia
@SmilingScorpio - Madison
@Mysterious32 -Shadrach
@Khloe - Chloe
Knock Knock- someone's at the window spying
In the distance you hear a lone child crying
Knock Knock- Someone's at the door they're staring
To answer the door are you that daring?
Knock Knock noone's there yet there's that sound
You all turn pale hear a noise spin around.

A group of friends having a small celebration party for Lilith at an empty victorian-esque house near the older district of the town. As if that wasn't a bad idea already.
The birthday girl is dared to play hide and seek- alone on the uppermost floor.
They are awoken at 3AM by the sound of knocking.
Ominous things are happening to the group- they're trapped in the house without even knowing what wants to kill them- or in some cases, possess them.
The question daunting the friends- Will they make it out alive or as themselves?

Dragon Gijinka Rp- no image necessary(for gijinka) but please do attempt to describe well~~ (I myself won't have a decent image put up tonight) You are allowed more than one character with a maximum of 3

Only 6 people are allowed to join (Unless special allowances are made)

Simple little rules~

Because this site is full of several under the age of 18, PG13 or R15 is highly recommended (at least in areas involving romance etc. I'm fine with cussing and gore and violence)

No godmodding or taking possession of others characters please (That means please don't use any characters but your own)

Replies should be at least one paragraph long (5 sentences- nothing too choppy though unless you don't have that much, this is only a recommendation)

Please please PLEASE wait your turn to reply- if you want to do something that involves you being unable to wait, message me with the details and I'll probably make an exception or a suggestion.

Note: If you would like your dragon to die- become a ghost, become possessed, be a demon- please message me! (Let's try to keep it out of the post so we don't spoil anyone on it kay?)
I hope we have a ton of fun!

Dragon(Gijinka) Name:
Appearance:
Gender: (agenders, genderfluid, transgenders, cisgenders, etc all approved))
Personality:

Another note: If you'd like said dragon to have a certain attachment level to Lilith please message me and ask and specify~~

Edit: I WILL DRAW YOUR DRAGON AS A GIJINKA IF YOU ARE UNABLE OR UNWILLING TO! THey just won't be in the best possible quality because traditional and it's past 8PM))

Pinglist: 6/6 spots taken
@Cyva -Lilith, Amriel
@SeveredInk -Colette
@ClockworkEclipse -Aquarunia
@SmilingScorpio - Madison
@Mysterious32 -Shadrach
@Khloe - Chloe
OKxuOgN.png
Dragon Name: Lilith (Username: @Cyva)) Appearance: [img]http://i.imgur.com/uWqCsoF.jpg[/img] Gender:Transgender female Personality: Lilith is a manic depressive with a vivid imagination and an open mind. HEr open mind also means she believes in anything from the X files to the supernatural to someone actually buying her a brand new car. She is an incredibly intuitive and nervous girl who socializes as normally as she is able on her up days. On her down days she tends to lock herself in her room, listen to loud music, and work on her writing (Or if it's increidbly bad sleep until she feels too empty to do anything but eat). (Sorry for how cliche she sounds now hhhh it's been updated a bit from her dragon bio to fit this)) [i][b]LILITH IS A VERY DEVOTED RANDY CUNNINGHAM 9th GRADE NINJA FAN. Watch it only on Disney XD[/b][/i] Dragon name: Amriel (Cyva) Appearance: (Until I can do something better) [b]THIS IS SUPPOSED TO SAY AMRIEL NOT REMIEL OOPS (I was wicked tired by 2AM)[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/7oOqCVy.jpg[/img] Gender: Cis female Personality: Her true intentions are always hidden in any given situation. What might seem like kindness to others is really an act that will bring her some great self gain in the future. Amriel flourishes in rainy and spring weather (she loves it). She's incredibly possessive and macabre- even delving into witchcraft and the occult. She communicates through spirits and practices tarot and star reading. Amriel is always willing to try new things- especially if the gain is greater than the loss. Like selling her soul- but that's just a rumor right?
Dragon Name: Lilith (Username: @Cyva))
Appearance: uWqCsoF.jpg
Personality: Lilith is a manic depressive with a vivid imagination and an open mind. HEr open mind also means she believes in anything from the X files to the supernatural to someone actually buying her a brand new car. She is an incredibly intuitive and nervous girl who socializes as normally as she is able on her up days. On her down days she tends to lock herself in her room, listen to loud music, and work on her writing (Or if it's increidbly bad sleep until she feels too empty to do anything but eat). (Sorry for how cliche she sounds now hhhh it's been updated a bit from her dragon bio to fit this)) LILITH IS A VERY DEVOTED RANDY CUNNINGHAM 9th GRADE NINJA FAN. Watch it only on Disney XD

Dragon name: Amriel (Cyva)
Appearance: (Until I can do something better) THIS IS SUPPOSED TO SAY AMRIEL NOT REMIEL OOPS (I was wicked tired by 2AM) 7oOqCVy.jpg
Personality: Her true intentions are always hidden in any given situation. What might seem like kindness to others is really an act that will bring her some great self gain in the future. Amriel flourishes in rainy and spring weather (she loves it). She's incredibly possessive and macabre- even delving into witchcraft and the occult. She communicates through spirits and practices tarot and star reading. Amriel is always willing to try new things- especially if the gain is greater than the loss. Like selling her soul- but that's just a rumor right?
OKxuOgN.png
Dragon(Gijinka) Name: Colette Appearance: Gender: Female Personality: She won't let anything or anyone get in the way of her victory; she is hard working. She is very competitive and will do anything to win. She avoids sabotage , but she has come down to it. She thinks she's always right due to her victories. When she loses she'll definitely get back at the winner no matter what. Specifically she competes in ballet, but it can be pretty much anything even if she sucks at other skills she has never even tried. She doesn't like to admit it, but she fears the paranormal and pretty much anything about it. She says it doesn't exist, but she crumbles on the inside. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/133960/13395963_350.png[/img]
Dragon(Gijinka) Name: Colette
Appearance:
Personality: She won't let anything or anyone get in the way of her victory; she is hard working. She is very competitive and will do anything to win. She avoids sabotage , but she has come down to it. She thinks she's always right due to her victories. When she loses she'll definitely get back at the winner no matter what. Specifically she competes in ballet, but it can be pretty much anything even if she sucks at other skills she has never even tried. She doesn't like to admit it, but she fears the paranormal and pretty much anything about it. She says it doesn't exist, but she crumbles on the inside.

13395963_350.png
5i8LXW9.png
@Cyva Me! Me! Me! I wanna join!
@Cyva Me! Me! Me! I wanna join!
I'm participating in the FR Trick or Treating!
@SmilingScorpio sure thing just choose a character and fill out the basics~~
@SmilingScorpio sure thing just choose a character and fill out the basics~~
OKxuOgN.png
@Cyva May I join? This sounds like my kind of game~!
@Cyva May I join? This sounds like my kind of game~!
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Yep yep~~ Like I told @SmilingScorpio , just fill out the information. and if you don't have a gijinka I'll happily doodle you a fast one until I can get to a better drawing ~~~ @ClockworkEclipse I wonder what type of character you'll grace us with??
Yep yep~~ Like I told @SmilingScorpio , just fill out the information. and if you don't have a gijinka I'll happily doodle you a fast one until I can get to a better drawing ~~~ @ClockworkEclipse I wonder what type of character you'll grace us with??
OKxuOgN.png
[center]@Cyva [b]Dragon(Gijinka) Name:[/b] Aquarunia [b]Appearance (Dragon):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12579629] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/125797/12579629_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Appearance (Gijinka):[/b] WiP (I can draw Gijinkas~! Just need to work on my Imp. Skills XD) [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Personality:[/b] A Kind-hearted dragon with a will of iron, willing to defend all that she stands for, all that she trusts. She has healing powers, but she had not advanced far enough under Voiken and Lushbane before the two had disappeared, and in the end supposedly died. She had begun to try and learn under Redmoon, but she soon discovered she'd need more time if she continued under her teachings. She has a soft spot for all dragons, and will often give them the benefit of the doubt, and her generosity often manages to put her in even worse situations. She'll trust every dragon she can, even if it hurts her in the end. Her kindness seems to overlook herself. [b]Quick Background:[/b] She was quickly taken away from a Clan of crazy Water dragons into a Plague Clan. She'd been confused with the sudden change, and the lack of the need to use magic to breathe, but she soon found a need to explore. She went on a trip with Darkwind to the edge of the Rotrock Rim, only to face the prospect of losing her ability to fly due to a strand of the Contagion eating her wings. She'd managed to be cured, but it had awoken a passion to heal deep within her. She soon began to ignore her own health to help others, leading her to be a rather weak dragon physically. Her magical prowess is quite strong in comparison, mostly in healing. She cannot heal death, or fatal injuries, but maybe she can soothe weary muscles, broken bones, small bruises, or even scrapes and cuts. Well, as long as her Familiar Clang is near. [b]Familiar Name:[/b] Clang [b]Familiar Appearance:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/7592.png[/img][/center]
@Cyva
Dragon(Gijinka) Name: Aquarunia
Appearance (Dragon):

12579629_350.png

Appearance (Gijinka):
WiP (I can draw Gijinkas~! Just need to work on my Imp. Skills XD)
Personality: A Kind-hearted dragon with a will of iron, willing to defend all that she stands for, all that she trusts. She has healing powers, but she had not advanced far enough under Voiken and Lushbane before the two had disappeared, and in the end supposedly died. She had begun to try and learn under Redmoon, but she soon discovered she'd need more time if she continued under her teachings. She has a soft spot for all dragons, and will often give them the benefit of the doubt, and her generosity often manages to put her in even worse situations. She'll trust every dragon she can, even if it hurts her in the end. Her kindness seems to overlook herself.
Quick Background: She was quickly taken away from a Clan of crazy Water dragons into a Plague Clan. She'd been confused with the sudden change, and the lack of the need to use magic to breathe, but she soon found a need to explore. She went on a trip with Darkwind to the edge of the Rotrock Rim, only to face the prospect of losing her ability to fly due to a strand of the Contagion eating her wings. She'd managed to be cured, but it had awoken a passion to heal deep within her. She soon began to ignore her own health to help others, leading her to be a rather weak dragon physically. Her magical prowess is quite strong in comparison, mostly in healing. She cannot heal death, or fatal injuries, but maybe she can soothe weary muscles, broken bones, small bruises, or even scrapes and cuts. Well, as long as her Familiar Clang is near.
Familiar Name: Clang
Familiar Appearance:
7592.png
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@Cyva Well save me a spot while I draw ok?))
@Cyva Well save me a spot while I draw ok?))
I'm participating in the FR Trick or Treating!
okidoki @SmilingScorpio ~~~~~
okidoki @SmilingScorpio ~~~~~
OKxuOgN.png
1 2 3 4