Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | pLaYiNg HiDe AnD sEeK aLoNe OOC[CLOSED]
1 2 3 4
I agree, they were interesting enough to read about but messing with the spirits, etc is not something you really should do. Probably only messed with a Ouija board once, and we didn't even do that right, haha.

I think the surprises and how many ways someone can die is really interesting. Probably morbid saying that but it's quite interesting to see how in new horror movies, what new ways they invent to make the genre even more shocking is always what gets me. Was watching one last night and the blood looked like jello. I wasn't really that scared and think it was more comedy than horror. @Cyva
I agree, they were interesting enough to read about but messing with the spirits, etc is not something you really should do. Probably only messed with a Ouija board once, and we didn't even do that right, haha.

I think the surprises and how many ways someone can die is really interesting. Probably morbid saying that but it's quite interesting to see how in new horror movies, what new ways they invent to make the genre even more shocking is always what gets me. Was watching one last night and the blood looked like jello. I wasn't really that scared and think it was more comedy than horror. @Cyva
Completely agreed! WAtching horror movies that don't take originality or realism into mind are definitley more comical , a bit morbid but meh. Morbid isn't ALWAYS bad.
@Khloe
Completely agreed! WAtching horror movies that don't take originality or realism into mind are definitley more comical , a bit morbid but meh. Morbid isn't ALWAYS bad.
@Khloe
OKxuOgN.png
Nope, it isn't.

I sometimes root for the bad guy to win but so far, none of the killers have won. XD It's always the good guys winning and I'm like, psh, let a bad guy win just once!

@Cyva
Nope, it isn't.

I sometimes root for the bad guy to win but so far, none of the killers have won. XD It's always the good guys winning and I'm like, psh, let a bad guy win just once!

@Cyva
YES It gets so BORING!?!?!? Like "Ugh you should have died, the demon lord should have gotten out that woulda made a better plot than this whole movie" That kinda deal @Khloe
YES It gets so BORING!?!?!? Like "Ugh you should have died, the demon lord should have gotten out that woulda made a better plot than this whole movie" That kinda deal @Khloe
OKxuOgN.png
Usually the person you hate is the one that lives. XD

I was practically jumping out of my chair when Paris Hilton got killed in House of Wax, I was like, YESSSSS!! My prayers have been answered. @Cyva
Usually the person you hate is the one that lives. XD

I was practically jumping out of my chair when Paris Hilton got killed in House of Wax, I was like, YESSSSS!! My prayers have been answered. @Cyva
EXACTLY it's so infuriating! Like why do THEY get to live? and I saw house of wax once- I couldn't stomach it very well (I was also like 8 when it came out though so I imagine i'd do better now. But I hear you. It' slike 'THANK GOD THE ANNOYING ONE GOT IT' @Khloe
EXACTLY it's so infuriating! Like why do THEY get to live? and I saw house of wax once- I couldn't stomach it very well (I was also like 8 when it came out though so I imagine i'd do better now. But I hear you. It' slike 'THANK GOD THE ANNOYING ONE GOT IT' @Khloe
OKxuOgN.png
Exactly! Your secretly rooting for the character's death. XD like, cmon, kill the -bleep- already. I don't think I have watched the House of Wax all the way through. @Cyva Dragon(Gijinka) Name: Chloe Appearance: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12139459] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121395/12139459_350.png[/img] [/url] Gijinka appearance: [img]http://tormenteddoll.weebly.com/uploads/6/2/9/5/6295693/154490_orig.jpg[/img] Gender: cisfemale Personality: : Most of the time, Chloe can be sarcastic and a bit ill tempered, this makes her appear to be rude to others. When her voice dips low and has an edge of ice in it, than be warned, she is not someone you wish to make angry or an enemy. Chloe tries to be honest but her speak what's on her mind attitude often gets her in trouble and leaves most people ticked off with her through, in complete honestly, Chloe really doesn't mind if she ticks people off, if she hasn't ticked off about 5 people before 10am, she knows something is seriously wrong. Chloe has no need to compete with anyone to prove anything. She is not antisocial but doesn't mind spending time on her own or with a small group of friends.
Exactly! Your secretly rooting for the character's death. XD like, cmon, kill the -bleep- already. I don't think I have watched the House of Wax all the way through. @Cyva

Dragon(Gijinka) Name: Chloe
Appearance:
12139459_350.png

Gijinka appearance: 154490_orig.jpg
Personality: : Most of the time, Chloe can be sarcastic and a bit ill tempered, this makes her appear to be rude to others. When her voice dips low and has an edge of ice in it, than be warned, she is not someone you wish to make angry or an enemy. Chloe tries to be honest but her speak what's on her mind attitude often gets her in trouble and leaves most people ticked off with her through, in complete honestly, Chloe really doesn't mind if she ticks people off, if she hasn't ticked off about 5 people before 10am, she knows something is seriously wrong. Chloe has no need to compete with anyone to prove anything. She is not antisocial but doesn't mind spending time on her own or with a small group of friends.
((ooooh nice art! and YES it's like 'come ON they're doign EVERYTHIGN WRONG YOU SHOUDL HAVE KILLED HTEM BY NOW)) @Khloe

ALRIGHT GUYS I'll be making the thread for roleplay really soon~~~ @SeveredInk @Mysterious32 @ClockworkEclipse

You ready to go? @SmilingScorpio
((ooooh nice art! and YES it's like 'come ON they're doign EVERYTHIGN WRONG YOU SHOUDL HAVE KILLED HTEM BY NOW)) @Khloe

ALRIGHT GUYS I'll be making the thread for roleplay really soon~~~ @SeveredInk @Mysterious32 @ClockworkEclipse

You ready to go? @SmilingScorpio
OKxuOgN.png
((@Cyva haven't drawn her yet still working on request's from others but may I just post a dragon form and you'll get an idea from that?))
((@Cyva haven't drawn her yet still working on request's from others but may I just post a dragon form and you'll get an idea from that?))
I'm participating in the FR Trick or Treating!
Don't worry just post the dragon and give a basic description of the gijinka form~~~ @SmilingScorpio))
Don't worry just post the dragon and give a basic description of the gijinka form~~~ @SmilingScorpio))
OKxuOgN.png
1 2 3 4