Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | pLaYiNg HiDe AnD sEeK aLoNe OOC[CLOSED]
1 2 3 4
Sweet! @Cyva

@Khloe and @Cyva my favorite horror films are Devils Carnival ( haha not surprising) , Repo! The Genetic Opera, House of 1000 Corpses, Devils Rejects, Dead Silence
Sweet! @Cyva

@Khloe and @Cyva my favorite horror films are Devils Carnival ( haha not surprising) , Repo! The Genetic Opera, House of 1000 Corpses, Devils Rejects, Dead Silence
I'm participating in the FR Trick or Treating!
THe Devil's carnival is th emusical on netflix right? I've watched that SO MANY TIMES I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Dead silence was really eerie, and I haven't seen the rest of them ('cept house of 1000 corpses. Rob zombie movies are more gorey than scary)) @SmilingScorpio I like things like Ju-on, the ring, Poltergeist, White(Korean), and there are more but i forget the titles. A lot of them are korean, chinese, or japanese tbh. @SmilingScorpio
THe Devil's carnival is th emusical on netflix right? I've watched that SO MANY TIMES I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Dead silence was really eerie, and I haven't seen the rest of them ('cept house of 1000 corpses. Rob zombie movies are more gorey than scary)) @SmilingScorpio I like things like Ju-on, the ring, Poltergeist, White(Korean), and there are more but i forget the titles. A lot of them are korean, chinese, or japanese tbh. @SmilingScorpio
OKxuOgN.png
@SmilingScorpio @Cyva

I believe my Dad bought Devils Rejects but I have never watched it. I have seen so many horror flicks, I can't really pick any as a personal favorite. Sci Fy was always my favorite channel to watch in the States, even if their horror is cheesy.

and lol, is it bad when I want someone to die, I go and pop popcorn?
@SmilingScorpio @Cyva

I believe my Dad bought Devils Rejects but I have never watched it. I have seen so many horror flicks, I can't really pick any as a personal favorite. Sci Fy was always my favorite channel to watch in the States, even if their horror is cheesy.

and lol, is it bad when I want someone to die, I go and pop popcorn?
I don't think it's a bad thing actually it sounds like a good way to cope. I never watch anything on cable THer'es nothing on (but cartoons i love cartoons almsot as much as horror) @Khloe
I don't think it's a bad thing actually it sounds like a good way to cope. I never watch anything on cable THer'es nothing on (but cartoons i love cartoons almsot as much as horror) @Khloe
OKxuOgN.png
The art was actually drawn by someone else, I have quite a collection and I do have a piece I'm sketching myself.

Yes, popcorn makes movies better.

@Cyva

The 24 hour thing sounds reasonable, I remember having to wait weeks for people to post to move rps on.. but I want to see how everyone else feels about it first.
The art was actually drawn by someone else, I have quite a collection and I do have a piece I'm sketching myself.

Yes, popcorn makes movies better.

@Cyva

The 24 hour thing sounds reasonable, I remember having to wait weeks for people to post to move rps on.. but I want to see how everyone else feels about it first.
Alright- thank you for your input~~ and it's still rEALLY good and oooh sketching is so fun (and suffering)
I prefer kettlecorn tbh, it's sweeter. @Khloe but popcorn'll do too.
Alright- thank you for your input~~ and it's still rEALLY good and oooh sketching is so fun (and suffering)
I prefer kettlecorn tbh, it's sweeter. @Khloe but popcorn'll do too.
OKxuOgN.png
@Cyva I have.....YOUR Host...Your GHOST HOST mwhahahahahahaha!!!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13797298] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/137973/13797298_350.png[/img] [/url] Name- Haunt his original name is unknown but will be found out! human form- Drawing!!! I don't want to write his backstory...or personality.....YOU all will have to see for yourselves by meeting him I can say that he's lived in the mansion for a very very very long time though hehehe
@Cyva I have.....YOUR Host...Your GHOST HOST mwhahahahahahaha!!!!

13797298_350.png

Name- Haunt his original name is unknown but will be found out!
human form- Drawing!!!
I don't want to write his backstory...or personality.....YOU all will have to see for yourselves by meeting him
I can say that he's lived in the mansion for a very very very long time though hehehe
I'm participating in the FR Trick or Treating!
ohohohoho he seems so cool! I look forward to this @SmilingScorpio
ohohohoho he seems so cool! I look forward to this @SmilingScorpio
OKxuOgN.png
1 2 3 4