Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Daeni's Hotel: Winters touch (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 112 113
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10414964] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/104150/10414964_350.png[/img] [/url] Daeni paced back and fourth, cane tap, tap, tapping on the hard wooden flooring of the hotel. Only a few Dragons where staying there, Winter was coming to the small neutral island. It was untouched by the Gods and so Had its own weather pattern. She was expecting a few more guests to arrive, these ones would either be staying for a week just before it became to dangerous to fly or the whole of winter. The snow clouds were gathering, melting just at the border of the Arcane land. You could see the lands on a clear day. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13476650] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/134767/13476650_350.png[/img] [/url] Vishiya Daeni's teenage daughter and only egg from her second and most recent clutch of eggs filed her claws. She had recently scatter scrolled her self in defiance of her father and had flown out to the hotel to now live with her mother. Her parents weren't apart, Flint just lived and had duties in another clan. They saw each other when they could. She looked up and saw shapes flying in the distance, though the glass doors. @Metamochi @DragonsRKewl @cryptvokeeper @Rinjichan13 (Pinging who might be interested) Dragon hotel RP Rules: - Three dragons per a player - NO GOD MODDING - Keep it clean romance yes but no NSFW - please be respectful - Ping who ever you are referring too - Most importantly ENJOY YOUR SELF!

10414964_350.png

Daeni paced back and fourth, cane tap, tap, tapping on the hard wooden flooring of the hotel. Only a few Dragons where staying there, Winter was coming to the small neutral island. It was untouched by the Gods and so Had its own weather pattern. She was expecting a few more guests to arrive, these ones would either be staying for a week just before it became to dangerous to fly or the whole of winter. The snow clouds were gathering, melting just at the border of the Arcane land. You could see the lands on a clear day.

13476650_350.png

Vishiya Daeni's teenage daughter and only egg from her second and most recent clutch of eggs filed her claws. She had recently scatter scrolled her self in defiance of her father and had flown out to the hotel to now live with her mother. Her parents weren't apart, Flint just lived and had duties in another clan. They saw each other when they could. She looked up and saw shapes flying in the distance, though the glass doors.

@Metamochi @DragonsRKewl @cryptvokeeper @Rinjichan13

(Pinging who might be interested)
Dragon hotel RP Rules:

- Three dragons per a player
- NO GOD MODDING
- Keep it clean romance yes but no NSFW
- please be respectful
- Ping who ever you are referring too
- Most importantly ENJOY YOUR SELF!
aX9Qb.gif
:3 ps I'm dyslexic
((@littleleopard Eyyy, man am I excited for this! Now you get to meet Vladimir's brother.)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12955398] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/129554/12955398_350.png[/img] [/url] The sounds of fast-paced footsteps could be heard getting closer and closer to the door of the hotel along with a strange noise, like metal clinking together. [i]Clink clink clink[/i] A blue teenage Pearlcatcher suddenly burst through the door and skidded to a stop, the clinking stopping with him. He glanced around the lobby and spotted the two Nocturnes, trotting over to them with his pearl in hand. His steampunk spats appeared to be the source of the clinking as he came closer. "Hey, are you the owner of this place?" He asked Daeini in a smooth sounding voice, tilting his head to the side before giving her a suspicious look. "My brother told me there was an Emperor dragon here. Is that true? I don't believe it." He turned to Vishiya and said in a slightly deeper flirtatious tone, "Well helloooo there..." [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12955397] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/129554/12955397_350.png[/img] [/url] Just then, a purple Pearlcatcher who appeared to be around the same age hurried in through the doors as if he had been chasing the first dragon. He limped over to the blue Pearlcatcher was quickly as he could, carrying his pearl and saying to him in a tired sounding voice, "Neptune, Please leave them alone." His voice sounded similar to the other Pearlcatcher's, but it was slightly deeper. He turned to the Nocturnes and smiled brightly, looking from Daeini to Vishiya. "Daein! It is so nice to see you! How have you been? Is this your daughter?" He gave the blue Pearlcatcher beside him a stern look and said to the Nocturnes, "I apologize if my brother has given you any trouble."
((@littleleopard Eyyy, man am I excited for this! Now you get to meet Vladimir's brother.))

12955398_350.png

The sounds of fast-paced footsteps could be heard getting closer and closer to the door of the hotel along with a strange noise, like metal clinking together.

Clink clink clink

A blue teenage Pearlcatcher suddenly burst through the door and skidded to a stop, the clinking stopping with him. He glanced around the lobby and spotted the two Nocturnes, trotting over to them with his pearl in hand. His steampunk spats appeared to be the source of the clinking as he came closer. "Hey, are you the owner of this place?" He asked Daeini in a smooth sounding voice, tilting his head to the side before giving her a suspicious look. "My brother told me there was an Emperor dragon here. Is that true? I don't believe it." He turned to Vishiya and said in a slightly deeper flirtatious tone, "Well helloooo there..."

12955397_350.png

Just then, a purple Pearlcatcher who appeared to be around the same age hurried in through the doors as if he had been chasing the first dragon. He limped over to the blue Pearlcatcher was quickly as he could, carrying his pearl and saying to him in a tired sounding voice, "Neptune, Please leave them alone." His voice sounded similar to the other Pearlcatcher's, but it was slightly deeper. He turned to the Nocturnes and smiled brightly, looking from Daeini to Vishiya. "Daein! It is so nice to see you! How have you been? Is this your daughter?" He gave the blue Pearlcatcher beside him a stern look and said to the Nocturnes, "I apologize if my brother has given you any trouble."
efp3UiJ.png
@littleleopard ((heck yeah im interested! i'm gonna rp as a different dragon though)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12258582] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/122586/12258582_350.png[/img] [/url] Cumulo hesitated a moment before stepping through the hotel's doors. He glanced around, then checked the map he was holding. Yep. This was the same place Magnus had marked, and if her's and Ramiel's stories were correct, the green nocturne over there was the owner, Daein. Magnus and Ramiel had come home full of stories. But instead of being about the magic or culture of the Starfall Isles, they were about ghosts and hatchlings and a... an emperor dragon. he imperial shuddered, knowing how horrible a beast like that could be. Still, when it was his turn to venture out to his flight they had assured Cumulo the hotel was safe, and told him how to get there and who to talk to when he did. He stashed way his map and walked over to the Nocturne, lightly taping her on the shoulder. "Are you Daein?" he said in his rumbling voice.
@littleleopard
((heck yeah im interested! i'm gonna rp as a different dragon though))

12258582_350.png

Cumulo hesitated a moment before stepping through the hotel's doors. He glanced around, then checked the map he was holding. Yep. This was the same place Magnus had marked, and if her's and Ramiel's stories were correct, the green nocturne over there was the owner, Daein. Magnus and Ramiel had come home full of stories. But instead of being about the magic or culture of the Starfall Isles, they were about ghosts and hatchlings and a... an emperor dragon. he imperial shuddered, knowing how horrible a beast like that could be. Still, when it was his turn to venture out to his flight they had assured Cumulo the hotel was safe, and told him how to get there and who to talk to when he did. He stashed way his map and walked over to the Nocturne, lightly taping her on the shoulder. "Are you Daein?" he said in his rumbling voice.
Daeni

"err... Hello welcome, i think. Vladimir Hello welcome and yes your bother has been bothering me. Same room again I'm guessing?" She asked then turned to Cumulo.

"Who wants to know?" She asked harshly.

Vishiya

Vishiya blushed at Neptune and giggled, tail curling up around her mouth. She smacked her mother for being rude.

"Yes she is Daeni give her as much grief as you like, she;s sending me home to my dad," She snarled "He wouldn't let me get a Accent!"

@cryptvokeeper @DragonsRKewl

(I imagen Accents to be like tattoos XD )
Daeni

"err... Hello welcome, i think. Vladimir Hello welcome and yes your bother has been bothering me. Same room again I'm guessing?" She asked then turned to Cumulo.

"Who wants to know?" She asked harshly.

Vishiya

Vishiya blushed at Neptune and giggled, tail curling up around her mouth. She smacked her mother for being rude.

"Yes she is Daeni give her as much grief as you like, she;s sending me home to my dad," She snarled "He wouldn't let me get a Accent!"

@cryptvokeeper @DragonsRKewl

(I imagen Accents to be like tattoos XD )
aX9Qb.gif
@littleleopard @DragonsRKewl

Cumulo smiled. they had told him about the other dragon's personality as well. "I'm Cumulo," he said. "Magnus and Ramiel sent me. They also said to ask Flint how the hatchlings were?"

Cumulo smiled. they had told him about the other dragon's personality as well. "I'm Cumulo," he said. "Magnus and Ramiel sent me. They also said to ask Flint how the hatchlings were?"
((@littleleopard Lol I can see how that would work)) @cryptvokeeper ((brb guys I have to make food))

Vladimir, the purple dragon, sighed. "Please forgive him. I did not want him to come here with me either, but he insisted after I told my clanmembers about the Emperor. I will try to keep him out of trouble. And yes, the same room would be lovely."

He turned to the Imperial that stood not too far away from him and asked curiously, "You are a friend of Ramiel and Magnus? How are they?"

Neptune winked at Vishiya, oblivious to what his brother was saying about him. "Well that's not fair," he said to her with sympathy in his tone. "Someone as beautiful as you should be able to do whatever they want! By the way, what might your name be?"
((@littleleopard Lol I can see how that would work)) @cryptvokeeper ((brb guys I have to make food))

Vladimir, the purple dragon, sighed. "Please forgive him. I did not want him to come here with me either, but he insisted after I told my clanmembers about the Emperor. I will try to keep him out of trouble. And yes, the same room would be lovely."

He turned to the Imperial that stood not too far away from him and asked curiously, "You are a friend of Ramiel and Magnus? How are they?"

Neptune winked at Vishiya, oblivious to what his brother was saying about him. "Well that's not fair," he said to her with sympathy in his tone. "Someone as beautiful as you should be able to do whatever they want! By the way, what might your name be?"
efp3UiJ.png
Daeni

"I see how is Magnus and Ramiel doing? Flint should be here soon," Daeni replied and handed over the key to Vladimir. She smiled.

"Vlad do you want him to have his own room?"

Vishiya

"Ohh my name is Vishiya, it means colourful. You may call me Iya. I scattered scrolled my self to look like this you know. I was a boring green and maze before."

She blushed and lent on her elbows gazing at Neptune.

"Whats your name?" She asked.

Daeni rolled her eyes.

@cryptvokeeper @DragonsRKewl @Rinjichan13
Daeni

"I see how is Magnus and Ramiel doing? Flint should be here soon," Daeni replied and handed over the key to Vladimir. She smiled.

"Vlad do you want him to have his own room?"

Vishiya

"Ohh my name is Vishiya, it means colourful. You may call me Iya. I scattered scrolled my self to look like this you know. I was a boring green and maze before."

She blushed and lent on her elbows gazing at Neptune.

"Whats your name?" She asked.

Daeni rolled her eyes.

aX9Qb.gif

The imperial looked over at Valdimir and nodded. "They're good. Vladimir right? Ramiel is dying for another adventure, but Magnus is keeping busy teaching some of our hatchlings." Cumulo smiled. "They spoke fondly of you. This whole place as well."

The imperial looked over at Valdimir and nodded. "They're good. Vladimir right? Ramiel is dying for another adventure, but Magnus is keeping busy teaching some of our hatchlings." Cumulo smiled. "They spoke fondly of you. This whole place as well."
@Metamochi @DragonsRKewl @cryptvokeeper @littleleopard [ What's up yall! I'm joining too. You will see Flint and the two hachtling's from Flint's and Daein't first batch. I will be Rping Vlad, and the others. They were made from the Scry Workshop, so they don't exist, but oh well. ] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/101562/10156159_350.png[/img] Flint walked in between the huge glass doors of the hotel. The hotel had gotten a upgrade from the last time Flint and Daein were coming here, and it was doing well. Flint decided to take two of his kids with him, to see there mom again. One of his kids, a Wildclaw named Yue, was on a scout mission and couldn't come, but the other two siblings could. He was excited to see Daein again, it brought the butterflies back from when he first met her. Flint pulled luggage on his way threw the doors. " [i]Come on you two...Aren't the youngsters supposed to walk faster then the adults?[/i] " [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=9&wing=59&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=2&secg=9&tert=9&elem=6&tertgene=0&spec=prev.png[/img] Vlad almost crashed into the wall, when he landed. All the luggage he was carrying was weighting him down and half of it wasn't even his. " [i]I could, if i wasn't carrying the Queens luggage....Ugh why do you need as this Sera?[/i] ", he groaned. His father came back to help him put his bags on the trolley. Vlad didn't know why his sister insisted on bringing so much for this short trip. Sera was too dependent and too superficial sometimes. Despite this, Vlad was happy to see his mother Daein again. He was always a momma's boy and loved going to see her when they could. Vlad also loved riding the trolley's even though he would get ion trouble for it. This place had such good memories. [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=31&wing=51&style=10&gender=1&ages=1&prig=2&secg=3&tert=9&elem=6&tertgene=0&spec=prev.png[/img] " [i]Stop Complaining! Aren't you a stronge Hunter? How do you carry all those kills but can't handle this one? Hmm.... [/i]", Sera said. Her brother always tried to act tough, but he screamed and cried when ever there was lightening around. He turn into a hatchlinmg all over again. Sera smirked carrying her luggage with ease. She was a Knight, and was great at hand to hand combat. The wildclaw walked past her family and place her luggage on the trolley. Sera knew her mother had a similar fear of lightening, but she was making fun of her brother more then her mother. Sera was a lot like Daein, except considered her self a fashionisa. Why create all this gadgets for people to use, but not take them? It didn't make sense to her, which is why she brought it with her.
@Metamochi @DragonsRKewl @cryptvokeeper @littleleopard

[ What's up yall! I'm joining too. You will see Flint and the two hachtling's from Flint's and Daein't first batch. I will be Rping Vlad, and the others. They were made from the Scry Workshop, so they don't exist, but oh well. ]

10156159_350.png

Flint walked in between the huge glass doors of the hotel. The hotel had gotten a upgrade from the last time Flint and Daein were coming here, and it was doing well. Flint decided to take two of his kids with him, to see there mom again. One of his kids, a Wildclaw named Yue, was on a scout mission and couldn't come, but the other two siblings could. He was excited to see Daein again, it brought the butterflies back from when he first met her. Flint pulled luggage on his way threw the doors. " Come on you two...Aren't the youngsters supposed to walk faster then the adults? "

dragonpic2.php?body=9&wing=59&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=2&secg=9&tert=9&elem=6&tertgene=0&spec=prev.png

Vlad almost crashed into the wall, when he landed. All the luggage he was carrying was weighting him down and half of it wasn't even his. " I could, if i wasn't carrying the Queens luggage....Ugh why do you need as this Sera? ", he groaned. His father came back to help him put his bags on the trolley. Vlad didn't know why his sister insisted on bringing so much for this short trip. Sera was too dependent and too superficial sometimes. Despite this, Vlad was happy to see his mother Daein again. He was always a momma's boy and loved going to see her when they could. Vlad also loved riding the trolley's even though he would get ion trouble for it. This place had such good memories.

dragonpic2.php?body=31&wing=51&style=10&gender=1&ages=1&prig=2&secg=3&tert=9&elem=6&tertgene=0&spec=prev.png

" Stop Complaining! Aren't you a stronge Hunter? How do you carry all those kills but can't handle this one? Hmm.... ", Sera said. Her brother always tried to act tough, but he screamed and cried when ever there was lightening around. He turn into a hatchlinmg all over again. Sera smirked carrying her luggage with ease. She was a Knight, and was great at hand to hand combat. The wildclaw walked past her family and place her luggage on the trolley. Sera knew her mother had a similar fear of lightening, but she was making fun of her brother more then her mother. Sera was a lot like Daein, except considered her self a fashionisa. Why create all this gadgets for people to use, but not take them? It didn't make sense to her, which is why she brought it with her.
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
Daeni limped over to the rest of her family, dragging Vishiya with her.

"Flint, Vlad my young prince, Sara!" She said holding out her arms. She was so happy to see them she had tears in her eyes. Flint was just as handsome as he always was when he visited.

Vishiya pouted at her dad and blanked him before turning to her other Siblings. "Vlad! Sara pleases tell me you brought another nail file!" She asked her older Siblings.

Daeni limped over to the rest of her family, dragging Vishiya with her.

"Flint, Vlad my young prince, Sara!" She said holding out her arms. She was so happy to see them she had tears in her eyes. Flint was just as handsome as he always was when he visited.

Vishiya pouted at her dad and blanked him before turning to her other Siblings. "Vlad! Sara pleases tell me you brought another nail file!" She asked her older Siblings.

aX9Qb.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 112 113