Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Daeni's Hotel: Winters touch (closed)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 112 113
Daeni

Daeni smiled.
"Still have an hour yet."
She made sure the guest knew where she was going before limping into Flints room. She checked everything was alright before sitting on the bed.

"You could have stayed in with me you know," She said.
She frowned and looked up. The Arcane rooms where just above them. A soft thumping noise was coming from the room above.
'What on Earth is Vlad doing?"

Vishiya

Vishiya Grinned and lead the way towards her room, unlocking it and floating inside. She loved the spell cast over the rooms. Her mother had got it cast over a large disused room just so she could fly again. Vishiya thought that was a good idea.
She held out her claws to Neptune.

@DragonsRKewl @Rinjichan13 @cryptvokeeper
Daeni

Daeni smiled.
"Still have an hour yet."
She made sure the guest knew where she was going before limping into Flints room. She checked everything was alright before sitting on the bed.

"You could have stayed in with me you know," She said.
She frowned and looked up. The Arcane rooms where just above them. A soft thumping noise was coming from the room above.
'What on Earth is Vlad doing?"

Vishiya

Vishiya Grinned and lead the way towards her room, unlocking it and floating inside. She loved the spell cast over the rooms. Her mother had got it cast over a large disused room just so she could fly again. Vishiya thought that was a good idea.
She held out her claws to Neptune.

aX9Qb.gif
:3 ps I'm dyslexic
((I'm assuming you just float in the Arcane rooms? If you don't then I can change this.)) @littleleopard @Rinjichan13 @cryptvokeeper

Neptune followed her, not seeming to notice that someone had seen them together. He stepped into the room and began floating. "Whoa!" he said as his feet left the ground. He smiled and took her hand. "This is awesome!"
((I'm assuming you just float in the Arcane rooms? If you don't then I can change this.)) @littleleopard @Rinjichan13 @cryptvokeeper

Neptune followed her, not seeming to notice that someone had seen them together. He stepped into the room and began floating. "Whoa!" he said as his feet left the ground. He smiled and took her hand. "This is awesome!"
efp3UiJ.png
@cryptvokeeper@DragonsRKewl @littleleopard

-Flint -

" I'm sorry Daeni, i didn't want to inconvenience you....", Flint frowned and pulled Daeni closer. " I can move my stuff from this room top yours if you want? ", Flint asked. He didn't think of that, how stupid of him. He wished he was more thoughtful of her. When he heard noised from above him, he shook his head and signed.

" Vlad is dancing....he does this all the time at home, when he thinks he's alone. He is an energetic young adult", he chuckled.

- Vlad -

Vlad continued to dance, not seeing his open window just behind him. He tripped over a lamp cord and yelled as he fell from his room. His MP3 fell straight to the hotel grounds outside, and Vlad spread his wings. He hover and haphazardly flew into the room that his younger sister Ivy and Neptune were in. Vlad rolled into their room and crashed in one of the walls. He groaned and rubbed his head.

-Flint -

" I'm sorry Daeni, i didn't want to inconvenience you....", Flint frowned and pulled Daeni closer. " I can move my stuff from this room top yours if you want? ", Flint asked. He didn't think of that, how stupid of him. He wished he was more thoughtful of her. When he heard noised from above him, he shook his head and signed.

" Vlad is dancing....he does this all the time at home, when he thinks he's alone. He is an energetic young adult", he chuckled.

- Vlad -

Vlad continued to dance, not seeing his open window just behind him. He tripped over a lamp cord and yelled as he fell from his room. His MP3 fell straight to the hotel grounds outside, and Vlad spread his wings. He hover and haphazardly flew into the room that his younger sister Ivy and Neptune were in. Vlad rolled into their room and crashed in one of the walls. He groaned and rubbed his head.
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png

[ brb dinner! ]

[ brb dinner! ]
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
Daeni

"Well he's stopped now. I have a Wind room on the other side of the building, We'll move you tomorrow," she said nuzzling his cheek.
"We... are alone..."
She suddenly heard a scream and ran/stumbled to the window, recognising the cry of her offspring. She stuck her head out and was battered by some snow.

Vishiya

Vishiya chuckled seeing Neptune float for the first time ever. She pulled him in close, flutrisfly until... her younger brother flew in.
She screamed and battered him with a Pillow.
"VLAD!"

Daeni

"Well he's stopped now. I have a Wind room on the other side of the building, We'll move you tomorrow," she said nuzzling his cheek.
"We... are alone..."
She suddenly heard a scream and ran/stumbled to the window, recognising the cry of her offspring. She stuck her head out and was battered by some snow.

Vishiya

Vishiya chuckled seeing Neptune float for the first time ever. She pulled him in close, flutrisfly until... her younger brother flew in.
She screamed and battered him with a Pillow.
"VLAD!"

aX9Qb.gif
@littleleopard @cryptvokeeper @Rinjichan13

Neptune

Neptune's grinned at Vishiya but his eyes widened as he saw something coming towards the window and he quickly rolled out of the way, pulling Vishiya with him and yelling, "Watch out!" He spread his wings to catch his balance and get back upright, still floating in the air. He turned to Vishiya and said, "Are you ok?" before staring wide-eyed at Vlad. "Who are you? Wait, aren't you Iya's brother, Vlad?"

Vladimir

Vladimir awoke from his nap to the sound of a crash and sat up with wide eyes. "What in the world was that?" he thought aloud as he got out of bed, grabbing his pearl and stepping out of the door. He looked around and waited to see if he could hear anything else.
@littleleopard @cryptvokeeper @Rinjichan13

Neptune

Neptune's grinned at Vishiya but his eyes widened as he saw something coming towards the window and he quickly rolled out of the way, pulling Vishiya with him and yelling, "Watch out!" He spread his wings to catch his balance and get back upright, still floating in the air. He turned to Vishiya and said, "Are you ok?" before staring wide-eyed at Vlad. "Who are you? Wait, aren't you Iya's brother, Vlad?"

Vladimir

Vladimir awoke from his nap to the sound of a crash and sat up with wide eyes. "What in the world was that?" he thought aloud as he got out of bed, grabbing his pearl and stepping out of the door. He looked around and waited to see if he could hear anything else.
efp3UiJ.png
@DragonsRKewl @Rinjichan13 @littleleopard
((I will also brb I have homework to do))
Cumulo jumped at the sound of the knocking at the door. Had he fallen asleep? He mustve been more worn out than he thought...
He opened the door and his face lit up at who was standing there. "Piera!" he cried, wrapping her in a hug. "Youre here! Was the flight alright?"
The coatl stiffened at the contact. She was a big believer in 'personal space'. "It was fine." she grumbled, squirming around in the Imperial's arms. "Now would you let me go? I-" she was cut off by a scream. Cumulo pulled away, startled, and Piera asked. "What was that?"
@DragonsRKewl @Rinjichan13 @littleleopard
((I will also brb I have homework to do))
Cumulo jumped at the sound of the knocking at the door. Had he fallen asleep? He mustve been more worn out than he thought...
He opened the door and his face lit up at who was standing there. "Piera!" he cried, wrapping her in a hug. "Youre here! Was the flight alright?"
The coatl stiffened at the contact. She was a big believer in 'personal space'. "It was fine." she grumbled, squirming around in the Imperial's arms. "Now would you let me go? I-" she was cut off by a scream. Cumulo pulled away, startled, and Piera asked. "What was that?"
"Yes this is my brother Vlad..." Vishiya said rolling her eyes at the male Nocturne on the floor.

She gripped her teeth and glared at the older Nocturne.

"Did dad send you to spy on me?" She asked

"Yes this is my brother Vlad..." Vishiya said rolling her eyes at the male Nocturne on the floor.

She gripped her teeth and glared at the older Nocturne.

"Did dad send you to spy on me?" She asked

aX9Qb.gif

- Flint -

" We should go check up on him, he must of flew into another room ", Flint grabbed Daein and hugged her. Moving in tomorrow would be a good think. Flint walked with Daein following the sound. He would have to love on his mate, later.

- Vlad -

Vlad shook his head and looked at his sister Ivy. His mouth opened and he pointed at Neptune. " Yeah...I'm Vlad. Ivy! You know Dad doesn't want you seeing him! ", Vlad found' believe this. His sister was going to be in so much trouble because there is no way, his father didn't hear that.

" Also no! I'm not here for Dad! I flew in by accident because I fell! ", Vlad puffed. He would never be a spy for dad, never! He didn't give a crap what his sisters did.

- Sera -

Sera heard her brothers scream and rushed to look out the window. She saw hm fly in another room and she retracted her head. Sera then walked out her door after her parents. Something big was going to happen. Sera smirked, she was happy she brought her camera phone.

- Flint -

" We should go check up on him, he must of flew into another room ", Flint grabbed Daein and hugged her. Moving in tomorrow would be a good think. Flint walked with Daein following the sound. He would have to love on his mate, later.

- Vlad -

Vlad shook his head and looked at his sister Ivy. His mouth opened and he pointed at Neptune. " Yeah...I'm Vlad. Ivy! You know Dad doesn't want you seeing him! ", Vlad found' believe this. His sister was going to be in so much trouble because there is no way, his father didn't hear that.

" Also no! I'm not here for Dad! I flew in by accident because I fell! ", Vlad puffed. He would never be a spy for dad, never! He didn't give a crap what his sisters did.

- Sera -

Sera heard her brothers scream and rushed to look out the window. She saw hm fly in another room and she retracted her head. Sera then walked out her door after her parents. Something big was going to happen. Sera smirked, she was happy she brought her camera phone.
Daeni

"I'll head down and set up the dinning hall," Daein said with a grin.

She got up and limped down towards the dinning hall. She didn't have long until people were heading down.

Vishiya

He was right. She turned to Neptune and shoed him out the room.

'Fly.... That way," She said pointing towards the left. "Theres a staircase at the end that leads to the dinning hall It will just look as if you were heading down."

She turned to Vlad. "Don't... tell Dad..."

Daeni

"I'll head down and set up the dinning hall," Daein said with a grin.

She got up and limped down towards the dinning hall. She didn't have long until people were heading down.

Vishiya

He was right. She turned to Neptune and shoed him out the room.

'Fly.... That way," She said pointing towards the left. "Theres a staircase at the end that leads to the dinning hall It will just look as if you were heading down."

She turned to Vlad. "Don't... tell Dad..."

aX9Qb.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 112 113