Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Daeni's Hotel: Winters touch (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 112 113
@littleleopard @DragonsRKewl @Rinjichan13

"Well then, I'd love an intermediate room." he said, pulling out the proper amount of treasure. As he passed it to Daein he observed what was going on around him. Vlad was embracing a younger nocturne, and his brother seemed to have finally stepped off his flirting with Daeni's daughter. Flint was glaring daggers at said pearlcatcher. "Looks like this will be an interesting stay, don't you think?" he said with a chuckle.

"Well then, I'd love an intermediate room." he said, pulling out the proper amount of treasure. As he passed it to Daein he observed what was going on around him. Vlad was embracing a younger nocturne, and his brother seemed to have finally stepped off his flirting with Daeni's daughter. Flint was glaring daggers at said pearlcatcher. "Looks like this will be an interesting stay, don't you think?" he said with a chuckle.
@cryptvokeeper @DragonsRKewl @littleleopard

" Thank you, Vladimir....", Flint continued to glare at Neptune. He didn't like this dragon. He thought his daugter diserved the best and not a soothe talker. Flint looked over to Sera, " Do NOT encouarge her!...now...", Flint took a braether.

" What kind of element room do you guys want? ", Flint asked his kids.

- Vlad

" OOOH I WANT ACRANE! ", he yelled and threw up his arms. It was his favorite element because it reminded him off his mom. Vlad ran around the room and shook Vladimir a little, then he jumped on his trolley and rolled to the Arcane section. He already knew this hotel like the back of his wing\ because he used to visit quiet a lot when he was a kid.

- Sera

Sera rolled her eyes. Her brother was such a child sometimes, she didn't know how he hunted successfully with out getting distracted. " I want a Fire room...i need some heat in my life! Its dang cold in the Icefileds...", she moaned.
@cryptvokeeper @DragonsRKewl @littleleopard

" Thank you, Vladimir....", Flint continued to glare at Neptune. He didn't like this dragon. He thought his daugter diserved the best and not a soothe talker. Flint looked over to Sera, " Do NOT encouarge her!...now...", Flint took a braether.

" What kind of element room do you guys want? ", Flint asked his kids.

- Vlad

" OOOH I WANT ACRANE! ", he yelled and threw up his arms. It was his favorite element because it reminded him off his mom. Vlad ran around the room and shook Vladimir a little, then he jumped on his trolley and rolled to the Arcane section. He already knew this hotel like the back of his wing\ because he used to visit quiet a lot when he was a kid.

- Sera

Sera rolled her eyes. Her brother was such a child sometimes, she didn't know how he hunted successfully with out getting distracted. " I want a Fire room...i need some heat in my life! Its dang cold in the Icefileds...", she moaned.
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
Daein

"You staying for the whole of winter then?" Daein asked counting out the change trying to work it out.

She liked haveing company in the hotel. She passed Flint the keys the children wanted and grinned.
"Your in with me then.... The wind room?" She asked winking.

Vishiya

Vishiya rolled her eyes and followed her sister to the fire rooms.

"So any cute guys back home?" She asked glancing over her wing shoulder at Neptune and giving him a wink. She'd find him later. She'd look though the records.

@DragonsRKewl @Rinjichan13 @cryptvokeeper

(So I'm moving out tomorrow WOOP OUT OF HALLS but I'm looking around at all of my stuff thinking how is mum going to move me back home in a small car...)
Daein

"You staying for the whole of winter then?" Daein asked counting out the change trying to work it out.

She liked haveing company in the hotel. She passed Flint the keys the children wanted and grinned.
"Your in with me then.... The wind room?" She asked winking.

Vishiya

Vishiya rolled her eyes and followed her sister to the fire rooms.

"So any cute guys back home?" She asked glancing over her wing shoulder at Neptune and giving him a wink. She'd find him later. She'd look though the records.

(So I'm moving out tomorrow WOOP OUT OF HALLS but I'm looking around at all of my stuff thinking how is mum going to move me back home in a small car...)
aX9Qb.gif
:3 ps I'm dyslexic
@littleleopard

[ Cool, cool. How much stuff do you have? lol ]
@littleleopard

[ Cool, cool. How much stuff do you have? lol ]
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@littleleopard @cryptvokeeper @Rinjichan13

"Of course," Vladimir said to Flint with a nod. "And feel free to punish him whenever you need." He looked a bit dizzy after being shaken around by Vlad but just shook his head and watched happily as the Nocturne ran around the room.

Neptune looked like he was about to argue with his brother but decided not to. He could almost feel Flint's eyes burning holes in him and he avoided eye contact. "Hey Vlad," he said awkwardly to his brother, "Um, why don't you take me to my room?" I really wanna get away from the crazy dad, he thought. He looked out of the corner of his eye at Iya and grinned a bit, trying to hide it from Flint.

"That is a good idea," Vladimir said, laughing at his brother. He stepped over to Daein and asked, "Could we please get some keys for my brother's room?"

"Of course," Vladimir said to Flint with a nod. "And feel free to punish him whenever you need." He looked a bit dizzy after being shaken around by Vlad but just shook his head and watched happily as the Nocturne ran around the room.

Neptune looked like he was about to argue with his brother but decided not to. He could almost feel Flint's eyes burning holes in him and he avoided eye contact. "Hey Vlad," he said awkwardly to his brother, "Um, why don't you take me to my room?" I really wanna get away from the crazy dad, he thought. He looked out of the corner of his eye at Iya and grinned a bit, trying to hide it from Flint.

"That is a good idea," Vladimir said, laughing at his brother. He stepped over to Daein and asked, "Could we please get some keys for my brother's room?"
efp3UiJ.png

"Well half of it's for-" Cumulo stopped himself and slapped his forehead. "Im such an idiot! I forgot to mention Piera!" He gave Daein an apologetic look. "There's a coatl who should be here in a while. She told me to go on ahead because she had work to finish up back at our clan. Her name's Piera and half that treasure is for her room. I think she'd prefer and ice room though."

"Well half of it's for-" Cumulo stopped himself and slapped his forehead. "Im such an idiot! I forgot to mention Piera!" He gave Daein an apologetic look. "There's a coatl who should be here in a while. She told me to go on ahead because she had work to finish up back at our clan. Her name's Piera and half that treasure is for her room. I think she'd prefer and ice room though."
Daeni

"Right, You'd be foolish trying to cross half way thought winter but alright," she handed him another key.

She then turned to Vladimir and handed him the second key.

"I'm sorry about my daughter she's... a lot like me really," She took that thought for a while.

Daeni

"Right, You'd be foolish trying to cross half way thought winter but alright," she handed him another key.

She then turned to Vladimir and handed him the second key.

"I'm sorry about my daughter she's... a lot like me really," She took that thought for a while.

aX9Qb.gif
:3 ps I'm dyslexic

Vladimir took the key and gave it to Neptune. "And I am sorry about my brother," he said. "I will try to keep him away from your daughter, but I can only do so much to control him."

Neptune looked a bit angry. "I'm right here!" he said, lashing his tail. He grabbed the keys from his brother and grumbled to himself as he made his way up the stairs.

Vladimir watched him and said to Daein, "He will be fine. He is just upset because Flint does not want him seeing your daughter. I will keep an eye on him." With that, he limped up the stairs after his brother.

Vladimir took the key and gave it to Neptune. "And I am sorry about my brother," he said. "I will try to keep him away from your daughter, but I can only do so much to control him."

Neptune looked a bit angry. "I'm right here!" he said, lashing his tail. He grabbed the keys from his brother and grumbled to himself as he made his way up the stairs.

Vladimir watched him and said to Daein, "He will be fine. He is just upset because Flint does not want him seeing your daughter. I will keep an eye on him." With that, he limped up the stairs after his brother.
efp3UiJ.png
@cryptvokeeper@DragonsRKewl @littleleopard

Flint growled at Neptune's side grin at his daughter, " Listern...Neptune..", Flint walked toward him. He was a meter shorter them him, but none less frightening. " I'm can be a pretty nice guys....but i KILL for my kids if i had too...got it? " he yelled from the front room to the stairs.

- Sera -

Sera gave her mother, her's and Vlad's pay for their rooms. She looked at her father, if looks could kill, Neptune would be dead by now. Her father was more protective over Ivy because she was the youngest of the siblings and most impressionable. Sera thought he was worrying too much, but she know better then to question her father.
@cryptvokeeper@DragonsRKewl @littleleopard

Flint growled at Neptune's side grin at his daughter, " Listern...Neptune..", Flint walked toward him. He was a meter shorter them him, but none less frightening. " I'm can be a pretty nice guys....but i KILL for my kids if i had too...got it? " he yelled from the front room to the stairs.

- Sera -

Sera gave her mother, her's and Vlad's pay for their rooms. She looked at her father, if looks could kill, Neptune would be dead by now. Her father was more protective over Ivy because she was the youngest of the siblings and most impressionable. Sera thought he was worrying too much, but she know better then to question her father.

"Well if I did it, she could as well." Cumulo said with a shrug. He took the keys and thanked the nocturne before heading upstairs.

"Well if I did it, she could as well." Cumulo said with a shrug. He took the keys and thanked the nocturne before heading upstairs.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 112 113