Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Daeni's Hotel: Winters touch (closed)
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113
@littleleopard @DragonsRKewl @cryptvokeeper

- Sera and Vlad -

" Maybe we can take him with us? I doubt he is into the fighting mood. " Sera walked over to the Imperial. He just stated to the ceiling, not even looking at the Wildcraw. Vlad looked at Crux, " What do you think Crux? " Vlad asked.

Crux looked at group and gulped, " Ah...yes...I agree with Sera...", The spiral said.

- Sera and Vlad -

" Maybe we can take him with us? I doubt he is into the fighting mood. " Sera walked over to the Imperial. He just stated to the ceiling, not even looking at the Wildcraw. Vlad looked at Crux, " What do you think Crux? " Vlad asked.

Crux looked at group and gulped, " Ah...yes...I agree with Sera...", The spiral said.
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@littleleopard @cryptvokeeper @Rinjichan13

Vladimir nodded. "I agree. And I will watch him just in case he tries anything."
@littleleopard @cryptvokeeper @Rinjichan13

Vladimir nodded. "I agree. And I will watch him just in case he tries anything."
efp3UiJ.png

- Cult member: Lue -

Lie was a large, Dark Crystal imperial and he was currently stalking around the penthouse. Them a told him to find the other dragons, heavens know why? They already had a idea for a vessel, the coalt would do nicely in his opinion, but the more the merrier he supposed.

He crouched down below the window and glanced at it. He saw the group standing around talk, he smiled and chuckled. Then ducked be l ow the window trying to find another way to enter. They were easy to find and stupid to choose such an obvious place. Lie would certainly give them a surprise.

[ There is some action for Flint and the rest. Enjoy. : ) ]

- Cult member: Lue -

Lie was a large, Dark Crystal imperial and he was currently stalking around the penthouse. Them a told him to find the other dragons, heavens know why? They already had a idea for a vessel, the coalt would do nicely in his opinion, but the more the merrier he supposed.

He crouched down below the window and glanced at it. He saw the group standing around talk, he smiled and chuckled. Then ducked be l ow the window trying to find another way to enter. They were easy to find and stupid to choose such an obvious place. Lie would certainly give them a surprise.

[ There is some action for Flint and the rest. Enjoy. : ) ]
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@Rinjichan13 @littleleopard @DragonsRKewl

Cumulo sighed and slouched in relief. "Good idea." He didn't want anything to happen to the other, despite everything. He walked bac over and told the imperial. "I'm going to let you out," he told him. "Don't try anything."
@Rinjichan13 @littleleopard @DragonsRKewl

Cumulo sighed and slouched in relief. "Good idea." He didn't want anything to happen to the other, despite everything. He walked bac over and told the imperial. "I'm going to let you out," he told him. "Don't try anything."

- Sera and Vlad -

Crux nodded and so did Vlad as the all surrounded the unmoving Imperial. The Imperial just looked at the others, but didn't say anything. " Doesn't look like he will" , Sera said as she lifted up on side.

- Sera and Vlad -

Crux nodded and so did Vlad as the all surrounded the unmoving Imperial. The Imperial just looked at the others, but didn't say anything. " Doesn't look like he will" , Sera said as she lifted up on side.
night
night
aX9Qb.gif
:3 ps I'm dyslexic
@DragonsRKewl @cryptvokeeper

[ Hey guys I adjusted wanted to say that littleleopard will be dropping out of this Rp, so you can take her out of your pings.]

[ I was also wondering if any of you are interested in continuing this Rp? I feel it's getting really stale. ]

[ Hey guys I adjusted wanted to say that littleleopard will be dropping out of this Rp, so you can take her out of your pings.]

[ I was also wondering if any of you are interested in continuing this Rp? I feel it's getting really stale. ]
@Rinjichan13 @DragonsRKewl
((I am if you guys are, but I do agree its gotten a little old.))
@Rinjichan13 @DragonsRKewl
((I am if you guys are, but I do agree its gotten a little old.))

[ Okay i was just wondering..i'm going to wait for DragonsRKewl response first. ]

[ Okay i was just wondering..i'm going to wait for DragonsRKewl response first. ]
@Rinjichan13 @cryptvokeeper ((Hey guys! Sorry I haven't had connection lately. Even though I love rp'ing with you guys and I love our characters, I agree that this isn't really going anywhere. ;_; ))
@Rinjichan13 @cryptvokeeper ((Hey guys! Sorry I haven't had connection lately. Even though I love rp'ing with you guys and I love our characters, I agree that this isn't really going anywhere. ;_; ))
efp3UiJ.png
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113