Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Daeni's Hotel: Winters touch (closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 112 113
@DragonsRKewl @Rinjichan13 @littleleopard

"Not sure." Replied Cumulo. "Want to find out?"
Piera gave a shrug. "Whatever. Lets go downstairs for tea. We can ask when we get there." She headed to the stairs, Cumulo following close behind.

"Not sure." Replied Cumulo. "Want to find out?"
Piera gave a shrug. "Whatever. Lets go downstairs for tea. We can ask when we get there." She headed to the stairs, Cumulo following close behind.
@littleleopard @Rinjichan13 @cryptvokeeper

Neptune

Neptune nodded and steered himself to the left with his wings before stopping short and giving Iya a quick kiss on the lips. He grinned at her and quickly flew away towards the staircase, gliding down and landing on the stairs so he was traveling by foot. He moved down them quickly but quietly, slowing his pace to a casual walk as he neared the dining room. He eventually stepped out into the dining room and looked around to see if anyone was there.

Vladimir

Vladimir saw Flint and his family heading towards Vishiya's room and hurried to join them. "What is going on?" he asked Flint, sounding concerned. "Is someone hurt?"

Neptune

Neptune nodded and steered himself to the left with his wings before stopping short and giving Iya a quick kiss on the lips. He grinned at her and quickly flew away towards the staircase, gliding down and landing on the stairs so he was traveling by foot. He moved down them quickly but quietly, slowing his pace to a casual walk as he neared the dining room. He eventually stepped out into the dining room and looked around to see if anyone was there.

Vladimir

Vladimir saw Flint and his family heading towards Vishiya's room and hurried to join them. "What is going on?" he asked Flint, sounding concerned. "Is someone hurt?"
efp3UiJ.png
@cryptvokeeper@DragonsRKewl @littleleopard

- Flint -

" I heard Vlad scream....", Flint said as he looked around the room. He growled, it was the wrong room, he should try again. Flint walked to the right room this time and unlocked that door. He saw Vlad and Ivy, staring at him when he came threw the room. He became very suspicious.

" What is going on here? ", He asked.

- Vlad -

Vlad rubbed his head, " Oh...nothing....Just got excited while dancing, and i fell threw the window...", Vlad giggled nervously.

- Sera -

Sera followed Vladimir and her father, with a camera in hand. She walked behind her father and stopped. She flashed a picture, then became disappointed when it was only her sister Ivy and Vlad. " Man..i thought something funny happened...", she groaned.

- Flint -

" I heard Vlad scream....", Flint said as he looked around the room. He growled, it was the wrong room, he should try again. Flint walked to the right room this time and unlocked that door. He saw Vlad and Ivy, staring at him when he came threw the room. He became very suspicious.

" What is going on here? ", He asked.

- Vlad -

Vlad rubbed his head, " Oh...nothing....Just got excited while dancing, and i fell threw the window...", Vlad giggled nervously.

- Sera -

Sera followed Vladimir and her father, with a camera in hand. She walked behind her father and stopped. She flashed a picture, then became disappointed when it was only her sister Ivy and Vlad. " Man..i thought something funny happened...", she groaned.
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
Iya backed away from her dad. Her wings low down as she floated.
"Vlad Invaded my personal space! I could have been bathing!" She shouted.
Not that it would have mattered all dragons where nakid.

Daeni

Daeni Was laying out the tables when she spotted neptune.

"Oh Hi. Your the one who wants to mate my daughter..."

@cryptvokeeper@DragonsRKewl @Rinjichan13
Iya backed away from her dad. Her wings low down as she floated.
"Vlad Invaded my personal space! I could have been bathing!" She shouted.
Not that it would have mattered all dragons where nakid.

Daeni

Daeni Was laying out the tables when she spotted neptune.

"Oh Hi. Your the one who wants to mate my daughter..."

aX9Qb.gif
:3 ps I'm dyslexic
@littleleopard @cryptvokeeper @Rinjichan13

Neptune

Neptune's eyes widened. "W-what? No, that's not it at all!" Dear Stormcatcher, please help me! he thought as he stared at Daein.

Vladimir

Vladimir looked from Vlad to Vishiya. "Are you two alright?" he asked in a concerned tone.
@littleleopard @cryptvokeeper @Rinjichan13

Neptune

Neptune's eyes widened. "W-what? No, that's not it at all!" Dear Stormcatcher, please help me! he thought as he stared at Daein.

Vladimir

Vladimir looked from Vlad to Vishiya. "Are you two alright?" he asked in a concerned tone.
efp3UiJ.png

- Vlad -

" Oh, don't flattered yourself! Who wanted to look at you except a dragon with no standards! ", Vlah hissed. Its not like he feel on perpose! Vlad was just trying to steady himself and he needed someone where to land. he didn't know it was Ivy's room.

- Sera -

" Ooooh throwing daggers! ", Sera smirked and took out her phone again. She turned on her phones camera and began filming her siblings arguing. Maybe she could get her father on this too! " Guess who going on DragonTube! ", Sera snarked.

- Flint -

Flint growled at his kids. They were starting to annoy him. He missed the days when his kids were cute hatchlings, who were messy eaters and played with things they weren't supposed to. Now they were teenagers and young adults. They did anything you didn't want to do with as much malice as possible. Flint was definitely not in the mood for this.

- Vlad -

" Oh, don't flattered yourself! Who wanted to look at you except a dragon with no standards! ", Vlah hissed. Its not like he feel on perpose! Vlad was just trying to steady himself and he needed someone where to land. he didn't know it was Ivy's room.

- Sera -

" Ooooh throwing daggers! ", Sera smirked and took out her phone again. She turned on her phones camera and began filming her siblings arguing. Maybe she could get her father on this too! " Guess who going on DragonTube! ", Sera snarked.

- Flint -

Flint growled at his kids. They were starting to annoy him. He missed the days when his kids were cute hatchlings, who were messy eaters and played with things they weren't supposed to. Now they were teenagers and young adults. They did anything you didn't want to do with as much malice as possible. Flint was definitely not in the mood for this.
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
Daeni

Dean gave off a harsh laugh at the young Pearlcatcher. She loved tormenting others at time.
"We are good. Neptune was just telling me how he wants to Mate my daughter."

She turned to see the Imp and Coalt "I see you two found each other alright then?"

Vishiya

She gasped and hiss at Vlad.
"HOW DARE YOU!" She snarled "I HAVE YOU KNOW THE GREATE YALLIJESH HELPED ME TO EXPRESS MY STYLE!"

She pouted and flew out the room, using her magic to brake Sara's phone. She wasn't going to have that type of humiliation on her back.

Daeni

Dean gave off a harsh laugh at the young Pearlcatcher. She loved tormenting others at time.
"We are good. Neptune was just telling me how he wants to Mate my daughter."

She turned to see the Imp and Coalt "I see you two found each other alright then?"

Vishiya

She gasped and hiss at Vlad.
"HOW DARE YOU!" She snarled "I HAVE YOU KNOW THE GREATE YALLIJESH HELPED ME TO EXPRESS MY STYLE!"

She pouted and flew out the room, using her magic to brake Sara's phone. She wasn't going to have that type of humiliation on her back.

aX9Qb.gif
:3 ps I'm dyslexic

Neptune

"But I-" he started saying, but cut himself off with a defeated sounding sigh. It was no use arguing with Daein from what he'd heard about her. He blushed with embarrassment and changed the subject. "So, what's for dinner?"

Neptune

"But I-" he started saying, but cut himself off with a defeated sounding sigh. It was no use arguing with Daein from what he'd heard about her. He blushed with embarrassment and changed the subject. "So, what's for dinner?"
efp3UiJ.png

- Vlad -

" Oh really? ", Vlad scoffed, " She must of gave up because you were sooooo awful...", Vlad chuckled. He kept his face natural to angrier her further. Vlad liked toying with his sister Ivy, she was always so easy to tease. Sera, not so much.

- Sera -

Sera growled when he phone was smacked out of her hand. She shook her hands and rubbed them because they stang. Luckily she brought another phone, she smirked again. " SPARE! ", She shouted when she pulled out another phone and began filming again.

- Flint -

Flint roared, " BE QUIET! ", his roar echoed threw out the building. Flint glared at all his kids, Vlad and Sera became deathly silent. Flint took Sera's phone and smacked to the ground, its screen broke.
" DAD! That was brand new! ", Sera growled and Flint gave her one back. " I'll get you a new one! Now Vlad! Sera! LEAVE! I have to talk to your sister! ".

Vlad shrugged his shoulders and followed a irritated Sera out the room. The Wildclaw held the broken parts of bother her phones with her. Flint shut the door and crossed his arms. " Now.....Ivy...we need to talk..."

- Vlad -

" Oh really? ", Vlad scoffed, " She must of gave up because you were sooooo awful...", Vlad chuckled. He kept his face natural to angrier her further. Vlad liked toying with his sister Ivy, she was always so easy to tease. Sera, not so much.

- Sera -

Sera growled when he phone was smacked out of her hand. She shook her hands and rubbed them because they stang. Luckily she brought another phone, she smirked again. " SPARE! ", She shouted when she pulled out another phone and began filming again.

- Flint -

Flint roared, " BE QUIET! ", his roar echoed threw out the building. Flint glared at all his kids, Vlad and Sera became deathly silent. Flint took Sera's phone and smacked to the ground, its screen broke.
" DAD! That was brand new! ", Sera growled and Flint gave her one back. " I'll get you a new one! Now Vlad! Sera! LEAVE! I have to talk to your sister! ".

Vlad shrugged his shoulders and followed a irritated Sera out the room. The Wildclaw held the broken parts of bother her phones with her. Flint shut the door and crossed his arms. " Now.....Ivy...we need to talk..."

"Yeah." Piera said to Daeni. "But we heard someone yell. Is everyone ok?" She took a seat at the table and Cumulo sat on the other side. She glanced around and noticed a blushing pearlcatcher, a magically broken phone, and an annoyed wildclaw. "Interesting cast of characters here." she observed. "Should be an eventful stay."

"That what I said!" Cumulo said with a laugh.

"Yeah." Piera said to Daeni. "But we heard someone yell. Is everyone ok?" She took a seat at the table and Cumulo sat on the other side. She glanced around and noticed a blushing pearlcatcher, a magically broken phone, and an annoyed wildclaw. "Interesting cast of characters here." she observed. "Should be an eventful stay."

"That what I said!" Cumulo said with a laugh.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 112 113