Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Daeni's Hotel: Winters touch (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 112 113
@littleleopard @Rinjichan13 @cryptvokeeper

"Yes, please get a separate room for him," Vladimir begged as he took the keys from Daein. Neptune turned briefly to glare silently at his older brother, but quickly looked back at Vishiya again.

Vladimir turned to the Imperial and smiled. "That is good to hear. Yes, I am Vladimir, it is a pleasure to meet you. What is your name, friend?"

Neptune purred at the sound of Vishiya's name. "A beautiful name for a beautiful girl," he said softly. "My name is Neptune." He didn't seem to notice Daein rolling her eyes at them. He watched Vishiya with a sigh as she was dragged away by her mother.

Vladimir looked frustrated at his brother but left him so he could greet Flint and his children. "Flint," he said with a grin as he limped over to the Wildclaw. "I am so glad to see you!" He turned to Vlad and added, "And you as well, little Vlad. Although you are not so little anymore. Do you remember me? I am Vladimir." Looking at Sera, he bowed politely. "Greetings! You must be Flint's other daughter. I am a friend of your father's."
@littleleopard @Rinjichan13 @cryptvokeeper

"Yes, please get a separate room for him," Vladimir begged as he took the keys from Daein. Neptune turned briefly to glare silently at his older brother, but quickly looked back at Vishiya again.

Vladimir turned to the Imperial and smiled. "That is good to hear. Yes, I am Vladimir, it is a pleasure to meet you. What is your name, friend?"

Neptune purred at the sound of Vishiya's name. "A beautiful name for a beautiful girl," he said softly. "My name is Neptune." He didn't seem to notice Daein rolling her eyes at them. He watched Vishiya with a sigh as she was dragged away by her mother.

Vladimir looked frustrated at his brother but left him so he could greet Flint and his children. "Flint," he said with a grin as he limped over to the Wildclaw. "I am so glad to see you!" He turned to Vlad and added, "And you as well, little Vlad. Although you are not so little anymore. Do you remember me? I am Vladimir." Looking at Sera, he bowed politely. "Greetings! You must be Flint's other daughter. I am a friend of your father's."
efp3UiJ.png
@cryptvokeeper @DragonsRKewl @littleleopard

- Flint -

Flint hugged Daein the tightest after his two other kids hugged her. " Daeni my love!... ", he ,manged to unwrap himself from the hug and smirked. " MY...my...look at you! Turn around at let me see all of you..", Flint flirted. All of tjhier kids groaned and looked away cringing. Flint walked around his mate, leaving his luggage in the lobby and on the trolley. He smirked at his kids, " What are you guys groaning for? How else would you exist with out us...MAKING SWEET LOVE..", Flint shouted.

" Had how you doing Vladimir? And who is this? ", Flint hugged his old friend and stared at Neptune.

- Vlad -

" Eww dad...please stop alright? ", The last thing any child wants to think about, is how his parents had s*x to make them. Flint hugged his sister Vishiya after putting his bags (along with his sister Sera's several) down. " You look well, Ivy....and mom..", Vlad hugged his mother again. He loved to come see her, " You look good as well....".

Vlad saw Vladimir walking towards him and he smiled. Of course he remembered Vladimir, he was named after him. " Of course i do, how are you doing? "

- Sera -

Sera turned away from her parents. Sometimes her parents could be so embarrassing and he did want that kind of image in her head. No surie! Sera took a nail file out of her pocket, " Here Ivy..", she handed it to her younger sister. " You know you sister always got you back...", Sera smiled and hugged her sister. Vishiay was looking good with that Scatter scroll that seee purchased. Sera almost want to get one herself.

- Flint -

Flint hugged Daein the tightest after his two other kids hugged her. " Daeni my love!... ", he ,manged to unwrap himself from the hug and smirked. " MY...my...look at you! Turn around at let me see all of you..", Flint flirted. All of tjhier kids groaned and looked away cringing. Flint walked around his mate, leaving his luggage in the lobby and on the trolley. He smirked at his kids, " What are you guys groaning for? How else would you exist with out us...MAKING SWEET LOVE..", Flint shouted.

" Had how you doing Vladimir? And who is this? ", Flint hugged his old friend and stared at Neptune.

- Vlad -

" Eww dad...please stop alright? ", The last thing any child wants to think about, is how his parents had s*x to make them. Flint hugged his sister Vishiya after putting his bags (along with his sister Sera's several) down. " You look well, Ivy....and mom..", Vlad hugged his mother again. He loved to come see her, " You look good as well....".

Vlad saw Vladimir walking towards him and he smiled. Of course he remembered Vladimir, he was named after him. " Of course i do, how are you doing? "

- Sera -

Sera turned away from her parents. Sometimes her parents could be so embarrassing and he did want that kind of image in her head. No surie! Sera took a nail file out of her pocket, " Here Ivy..", she handed it to her younger sister. " You know you sister always got you back...", Sera smiled and hugged her sister. Vishiay was looking good with that Scatter scroll that seee purchased. Sera almost want to get one herself.
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
Daeni

Daeni purred "MAYBE WE SHOULD GO MAKE MORE CHILDREN!" Deani shouted with a cheeky grin towards her hatchlings and licked Flints cheek lovingly.
"Speaking of children Vishiya... scatter scrolled her self..." She showed the results of her daughters miss deeds to Flint.

She motioned to Vladimir and Cumulo that she'd be back in a second.

Vishiya

Vishiya hugged her sisters and looked her up and down.
"You look good. I have a spare Scatter scroll in my room," She whispered holding the Claw file in her hand.
She looked over at Neptune and winked.

@cryptvokeeper @DragonsRKewl @Rinjichan13
Daeni

Daeni purred "MAYBE WE SHOULD GO MAKE MORE CHILDREN!" Deani shouted with a cheeky grin towards her hatchlings and licked Flints cheek lovingly.
"Speaking of children Vishiya... scatter scrolled her self..." She showed the results of her daughters miss deeds to Flint.

She motioned to Vladimir and Cumulo that she'd be back in a second.

Vishiya

Vishiya hugged her sisters and looked her up and down.
"You look good. I have a spare Scatter scroll in my room," She whispered holding the Claw file in her hand.
She looked over at Neptune and winked.

aX9Qb.gif
:3 ps I'm dyslexic
@Rinjichan13 @littleleopard @cryptvokeeper

Vladimir chuckled at Flint and Daein. "I have been well, thank you," he responded. He cringed as the Wildclaw asked about Neptune and began speaking with a sigh, "This is my brother, Neptune."

Neptune nodded at Flint. "Sup?" he said casually, obviously having nothing in common with his brother. He turned and grinned at Vishiya.

Vladimir smiled brightly at Vlad. "I am well. My, you sure have grown. I cannot believe how small you were when I saw you last! It must be nice to see your mother again."
@Rinjichan13 @littleleopard @cryptvokeeper

Vladimir chuckled at Flint and Daein. "I have been well, thank you," he responded. He cringed as the Wildclaw asked about Neptune and began speaking with a sigh, "This is my brother, Neptune."

Neptune nodded at Flint. "Sup?" he said casually, obviously having nothing in common with his brother. He turned and grinned at Vishiya.

Vladimir smiled brightly at Vlad. "I am well. My, you sure have grown. I cannot believe how small you were when I saw you last! It must be nice to see your mother again."
efp3UiJ.png
@littleleopard @DragonsRKewl @Rinjichan13
((sorry my computer froze or something))

"I'm Cumulo, nice to meet you too." he said. He glanced up when the other dragons came in. A big family, by the looks of it. One of them matched Magnus' description of Flint, so the rest must be... their hatchlings? Yes that was it.
((sorry my computer froze or something))

"I'm Cumulo, nice to meet you too." he said. He glanced up when the other dragons came in. A big family, by the looks of it. One of them matched Magnus' description of Flint, so the rest must be... their hatchlings? Yes that was it.

- Flint -

" We should.....", Flint purred and kissed Daeni all over her face. they were short small kisses, but every one of them was filled with love. Flint finally took his hand off his mate, but kept close to her. His eyes narrowed at his daughter, " I'm aware....As to why, when i forbid her,...that i don't know...", Flint snickered. He was glad that Vladimir was doing well, but could see Neptune eyeing his daughter. That he didn't like.

" Vladimir...make sure i don't catch you brother near my daughter....", He growled. Flint let out a snarling growl at Neptune, to warn him about touching his baby girl.

- Vlad -

Vlad nodded, " Yeah of course! I love her...i'm kind of a momma's boy you know...", he smiled. Vlad hugged Vladimir and took a look at his sister Ivy's actions. Dad wasn't going to have that. Their father was protective of his children especially his daughter. His strictness go on Vlad's nerves occasionally, but he was just doing it to protect them. " Ivy....", Vlad warned. She was a rebel, and preferred their mothers laxness to their father's strictness.

- Sera -

" You know Dad....even if I come a minute past crew he yells at me...", Sera rolled her eyes. Her father meant well, but he was very annoying at times. She completely understood why her sister choose to live with her mom. Sera wished she could too. " Calm down dad....you did the same thing with mom...gosh..."

Sera grabbed her sister's shoulders and glare at thier father, " He is good looking...", she smirkes. " Never knew my little sister was such a player...."

- Flint -

" We should.....", Flint purred and kissed Daeni all over her face. they were short small kisses, but every one of them was filled with love. Flint finally took his hand off his mate, but kept close to her. His eyes narrowed at his daughter, " I'm aware....As to why, when i forbid her,...that i don't know...", Flint snickered. He was glad that Vladimir was doing well, but could see Neptune eyeing his daughter. That he didn't like.

" Vladimir...make sure i don't catch you brother near my daughter....", He growled. Flint let out a snarling growl at Neptune, to warn him about touching his baby girl.

- Vlad -

Vlad nodded, " Yeah of course! I love her...i'm kind of a momma's boy you know...", he smiled. Vlad hugged Vladimir and took a look at his sister Ivy's actions. Dad wasn't going to have that. Their father was protective of his children especially his daughter. His strictness go on Vlad's nerves occasionally, but he was just doing it to protect them. " Ivy....", Vlad warned. She was a rebel, and preferred their mothers laxness to their father's strictness.

- Sera -

" You know Dad....even if I come a minute past crew he yells at me...", Sera rolled her eyes. Her father meant well, but he was very annoying at times. She completely understood why her sister choose to live with her mom. Sera wished she could too. " Calm down dad....you did the same thing with mom...gosh..."

Sera grabbed her sister's shoulders and glare at thier father, " He is good looking...", she smirkes. " Never knew my little sister was such a player...."
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
Vishiya

Strolled over to Neptune she giggled and took his purl looking into it and acting like a Pearlcatcher with it, resting it in her tail before giving it back with a wink.

"How about u stay in my room with me?" She asked leaning forward. She felt a sharp tug on her wing.

Daeni

"Oh no you don't. Neptune is staying in the room nextdoor to some one..." She was going to say Vladimir but she'd image that Vishiya would look though the records.

"I'm sorry Cumulo... What element room type would you like?" She asked with a heavy sigh,

Vishiya

Strolled over to Neptune she giggled and took his purl looking into it and acting like a Pearlcatcher with it, resting it in her tail before giving it back with a wink.

"How about u stay in my room with me?" She asked leaning forward. She felt a sharp tug on her wing.

Daeni

"Oh no you don't. Neptune is staying in the room nextdoor to some one..." She was going to say Vladimir but she'd image that Vishiya would look though the records.

"I'm sorry Cumulo... What element room type would you like?" She asked with a heavy sigh,

aX9Qb.gif

"Hm... a light room would be great thanks." he reached into the bag he was carrying and dug around for his treasure. "How much would that be again?"

"Hm... a light room would be great thanks." he reached into the bag he was carrying and dug around for his treasure. "How much would that be again?"
@littleleopard @cryptvokeeper @Rinjichan13

"I will try my best, Flint. He can be... difficult." Vladimir looked stressed because of his brother and whacked him with a wing.

"Ow!" Neptune snapped out of his staring and gave Vladimir a shocked look. "What was that for?" His eyes widened a bit at Flint's growling and he took a step back. "Ok, ok, chill," he said, putting his hands up in mock surrender.

Vladimir looked back at Vlad with a laugh. "Yes, we all knew you would be as soon as you jumped into her face when you hatched." He hugged the young Nocturne and watched him scold his sister. Just like his father, he thought with a pleased expression.

Neptune watched Iya play with his pearl, not seeming concerned about it at all. He smiled at her and would have said yes, but he didn't have time to respond before she was pulled away from him. He looked disappointed
@littleleopard @cryptvokeeper @Rinjichan13

"I will try my best, Flint. He can be... difficult." Vladimir looked stressed because of his brother and whacked him with a wing.

"Ow!" Neptune snapped out of his staring and gave Vladimir a shocked look. "What was that for?" His eyes widened a bit at Flint's growling and he took a step back. "Ok, ok, chill," he said, putting his hands up in mock surrender.

Vladimir looked back at Vlad with a laugh. "Yes, we all knew you would be as soon as you jumped into her face when you hatched." He hugged the young Nocturne and watched him scold his sister. Just like his father, he thought with a pleased expression.

Neptune watched Iya play with his pearl, not seeming concerned about it at all. He smiled at her and would have said yes, but he didn't have time to respond before she was pulled away from him. He looked disappointed
efp3UiJ.png
"Depending on what room Basic is 85 t a night Intermediate is 200 T a night and advanced is one gem. As you know Friends of mine I'll give you a ten percent discount on the Intermediate room." Daeni said leaning on the desk with a rather fed up expression.

"Depending on what room Basic is 85 t a night Intermediate is 200 T a night and advanced is one gem. As you know Friends of mine I'll give you a ten percent discount on the Intermediate room." Daeni said leaning on the desk with a rather fed up expression.

aX9Qb.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 112 113