Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Daeni's Hotel: Winters touch (closed)
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113
@DragonsRKewl @cryptvokeeper

[ Okay, i'm glad you answered me. I was thinking of quitting this Rp because it was getting old, littleleopard left, and we would have to think up of what to do with her characters (probably being they got killed or something). So if its okay with you guys, i was thinking of ended the Rp for good. ]

[ Okay, i'm glad you answered me. I was thinking of quitting this Rp because it was getting old, littleleopard left, and we would have to think up of what to do with her characters (probably being they got killed or something). So if its okay with you guys, i was thinking of ended the Rp for good. ]
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@Rinjichan13 @cryptvokeeper ((Yeah, it makes sense. Thanks for asking us!))
@Rinjichan13 @cryptvokeeper ((Yeah, it makes sense. Thanks for asking us!))
efp3UiJ.png

[ Yeah, your welcome! :3 Maybe i will see you soon, bye! ^^ ]

[ Yeah, your welcome! :3 Maybe i will see you soon, bye! ^^ ]
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@Rinjichan13 @cryptvokeeper ((Yep, see ya! :) ))
@Rinjichan13 @cryptvokeeper ((Yep, see ya! :) ))
efp3UiJ.png
@Rinjichan13 @DragonsRKewl ((even if it didn't go anywhere, I still had fun! See you around I hope :))
@Rinjichan13 @DragonsRKewl ((even if it didn't go anywhere, I still had fun! See you around I hope :))
@cryptvokeeper

[ Me too! See ya! :3 ]

@cryptvokeeper

[ Me too! See ya! :3 ]

@cryptvokeeper ((Same. Bye!))
@cryptvokeeper ((Same. Bye!))
efp3UiJ.png
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113