Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | In The Darkest Reaches (private)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
@Scryzze @Dimesocket @TheBestiary @Leondragon @Blitzstrike @Ciphers [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3971490] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/39715/3971490_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] The horrible keening shrieks of pain echoed across the rotting thorny land. Gleeful laughter rose with each screech and wail of the thrashing Imperial. Sin's elongated body was coiled around the Imp's neck like a massive blood-soaked pink python. The Imperial had bloody gashes covering every inch of his exposed body and each gash was filled with yellow puss and contagion. The Imperial was thrashing in the desperate struggle of the dying to rid himself of his murderer. However, with every twist and turn Sin tightened his body more and bit into the Imp's exposed throat with his teeth. The dying dragon shrieked and Sin giggled in delight as he stabbed his free claws into the small punctures his teeth had just made. The effect was almost immediate. As soon as his claws came into contact with those bloody holes, the Imperial's tissues blackened and yellowed at the same time. Sin licked the infected blood like is was syrup on waffles. Sin's body shuddered as that lovely infested gore dribbled down his throat. "Ssssh, my lovely one ssssh..." Sin chanted softly into the weakening Imperial's ears. "My beauty...," He continued in a voice one would only use for a lover, "I love you like thissss... I [i]love [/i]you..." The tormented dragon's heart must have given out because Sin was suddenly falling; falling with the body of a dragon much larger than himself. He uncoiled himself with the agility of a gazelle and maneuvered himself so that the Imperial's crumpled body cushioned his fall. When the dust settled and there was finally only silence in the atmosphere, Sin slithered over to the Imperial's face. It was huge in comparison to himself but Sin had no problem lifting it slightly off the ground in both of his hands. "You were beautiful in the end....," He said lovingly. And then he laughed and laughed and laughed. ((If you haven't realized by now, Sin is a complete psychopath. This first post is the degree of how violent and gory he can be. He can be even worse than this. If any of you need me to censure him a bit please don't hesitate to tell me. Sin can be fun to play but sometimes he's just disgusting and crazy XD))
@Scryzze @Dimesocket @TheBestiary @Leondragon @Blitzstrike @Ciphers
The horrible keening shrieks of pain echoed across the rotting thorny land. Gleeful laughter rose with each screech and wail of the thrashing Imperial. Sin's elongated body was coiled around the Imp's neck like a massive blood-soaked pink python. The Imperial had bloody gashes covering every inch of his exposed body and each gash was filled with yellow puss and contagion. The Imperial was thrashing in the desperate struggle of the dying to rid himself of his murderer. However, with every twist and turn Sin tightened his body more and bit into the Imp's exposed throat with his teeth.

The dying dragon shrieked and Sin giggled in delight as he stabbed his free claws into the small punctures his teeth had just made. The effect was almost immediate. As soon as his claws came into contact with those bloody holes, the Imperial's tissues blackened and yellowed at the same time. Sin licked the infected blood like is was syrup on waffles. Sin's body shuddered as that lovely infested gore dribbled down his throat.

"Ssssh, my lovely one ssssh..." Sin chanted softly into the weakening Imperial's ears. "My beauty...," He continued in a voice one would only use for a lover, "I love you like thissss... I love you..."

The tormented dragon's heart must have given out because Sin was suddenly falling; falling with the body of a dragon much larger than himself. He uncoiled himself with the agility of a gazelle and maneuvered himself so that the Imperial's crumpled body cushioned his fall.

When the dust settled and there was finally only silence in the atmosphere, Sin slithered over to the Imperial's face. It was huge in comparison to himself but Sin had no problem lifting it slightly off the ground in both of his hands.

"You were beautiful in the end....," He said lovingly. And then he laughed and laughed and laughed.

((If you haven't realized by now, Sin is a complete psychopath. This first post is the degree of how violent and gory he can be. He can be even worse than this. If any of you need me to censure him a bit please don't hesitate to tell me. Sin can be fun to play but sometimes he's just disgusting and crazy XD))

XriSV9h.gif
[center]@Scryzze @Dimesocket @TheBestiary @Leondragon @CrazyRedFire @Ciphers [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12306802] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/123069/12306802_350.png[/img] [/url] [font=Century Gothic][size=4]The land of Sornieth looked small below the wingbeats of the black and gold male Wildclaw. Far behind him was his old home in the Cloudscrape Crags but he couldn't live there one more day with their judging eyes upon him. He wanted nothing more than to rip out the throat of every dragon in his old clan but knowing what they are, he knew he wouldn't stand a single chance against any of them. He may have his own dark magic but theirs runs deep in the bones of the world. A sigh escaped his muzzle with that thought as his claws clenched in anger and his vision began to cloud to red. Deep below he could see the place he had always heard of, between the land of Plague and Shadow. It had called to him in his dreams, his own playground of chaos. This was the closest he could ever get to his beloved Underworld and he was infatuated with the thought of finding that here in Sornieth. As he circled closer, a familiar voice tugged at his conscious and he felt himself beginning to smile, his inner demon taking over and gliding him down to the ground right next to another Wildclaw, this one a female with blood covering her body. She smirked as he landed and drew her claws out with a hiss. Without so much as a word, he rushed forward, his body weight pinning her to the ground. She smirked again, opening her mouth to speak but closed her mouth as her eyes widened in panic. Dark tendrils of energy poured from Vanth's shimmering black wings and wrapped around her paws and claws, holding her to the ground so that he could stand. This time he was the one smirking as he paced around the female, his golden eyes shining with a hint of red. "I apologize my dear but I am quite terribly bored and haven't had a killing in days. You wouldn't have been my first choice but," A sigh escaped him. "You'll just have to do now won't you?" He bent down, his eyes staring straight into her panicked gaze but try as she might, she couldn't speak due to the dark energy pulsating around her mouth. Normally Vanth would crave the screams of his victims but tonight, he must keep silent so as to not draw attention to himself, not yet at least. Shaking his head out of pity he looked down at her chest where he could see her heart hammering against her rib-cage. Very carefully he sliced a claw between two of her ribs and reached his own talon into her body as tears welled in her eyes and her face contorted in a silent scream. Very gingerly he wrapped his talons around her rib and gave a small tug, not enough to rip it free but plenty enough to cause her extreme pain. He relished the look upon her face when he did so, he could almost hear her screams in his head, so beautiful and piercing. With a cackle of delight he ripped out the rib and watched it splinter as he pulled it free. Blood poured from the gash in her chest and he sighed happily, his body shuddering. Taking his claw once more, he made a cut down her stomach lengthwise. Before continuing, he took pleasure in watching the blood ooze out of her body. This team, instead of pulling something out, he reached a talon into her body, making sure to puncture each and every organ on his way to her heart. He could only imagine how painful it was for her to feel his talons inside of her stomach, creeping ever so slowly to that one vital organ. Finally reaching it, he wrapped his talons around it and yanked backwards as hard as he could, her still beating heart detached and in his talon. It would beat just a few more times before stopping but before it could do so, Vanth had swallowed it whole, the darkness inside of him feeding off of the offering and growing stronger with the strength from the female. He looked down at her broken and crumpled body as the dark tendrils surrounding it retreated back into his wings. A single drop of blood dripped down his teeth as his smile grew crooked and sinister. This was going to be a lot of fun. (Hopefully this is alright for you guys. I'm kind of a gore fanatic and enjoy this type of writing immensely. Fun fact, Vanth I bought because I wanted to make a horror roleplay with him so thank you so much for this!)[/size][/font][/center]
@Scryzze @Dimesocket @TheBestiary @Leondragon @CrazyRedFire @Ciphers

12306802_350.png

The land of Sornieth looked small below the wingbeats of the black and gold male Wildclaw. Far behind him was his old home in the Cloudscrape Crags but he couldn't live there one more day with their judging eyes upon him. He wanted nothing more than to rip out the throat of every dragon in his old clan but knowing what they are, he knew he wouldn't stand a single chance against any of them. He may have his own dark magic but theirs runs deep in the bones of the world. A sigh escaped his muzzle with that thought as his claws clenched in anger and his vision began to cloud to red.

Deep below he could see the place he had always heard of, between the land of Plague and Shadow. It had called to him in his dreams, his own playground of chaos. This was the closest he could ever get to his beloved Underworld and he was infatuated with the thought of finding that here in Sornieth. As he circled closer, a familiar voice tugged at his conscious and he felt himself beginning to smile, his inner demon taking over and gliding him down to the ground right next to another Wildclaw, this one a female with blood covering her body. She smirked as he landed and drew her claws out with a hiss. Without so much as a word, he rushed forward, his body weight pinning her to the ground. She smirked again, opening her mouth to speak but closed her mouth as her eyes widened in panic. Dark tendrils of energy poured from Vanth's shimmering black wings and wrapped around her paws and claws, holding her to the ground so that he could stand.

This time he was the one smirking as he paced around the female, his golden eyes shining with a hint of red. "I apologize my dear but I am quite terribly bored and haven't had a killing in days. You wouldn't have been my first choice but," A sigh escaped him. "You'll just have to do now won't you?" He bent down, his eyes staring straight into her panicked gaze but try as she might, she couldn't speak due to the dark energy pulsating around her mouth. Normally Vanth would crave the screams of his victims but tonight, he must keep silent so as to not draw attention to himself, not yet at least. Shaking his head out of pity he looked down at her chest where he could see her heart hammering against her rib-cage. Very carefully he sliced a claw between two of her ribs and reached his own talon into her body as tears welled in her eyes and her face contorted in a silent scream. Very gingerly he wrapped his talons around her rib and gave a small tug, not enough to rip it free but plenty enough to cause her extreme pain.

He relished the look upon her face when he did so, he could almost hear her screams in his head, so beautiful and piercing. With a cackle of delight he ripped out the rib and watched it splinter as he pulled it free. Blood poured from the gash in her chest and he sighed happily, his body shuddering. Taking his claw once more, he made a cut down her stomach lengthwise. Before continuing, he took pleasure in watching the blood ooze out of her body. This team, instead of pulling something out, he reached a talon into her body, making sure to puncture each and every organ on his way to her heart. He could only imagine how painful it was for her to feel his talons inside of her stomach, creeping ever so slowly to that one vital organ. Finally reaching it, he wrapped his talons around it and yanked backwards as hard as he could, her still beating heart detached and in his talon. It would beat just a few more times before stopping but before it could do so, Vanth had swallowed it whole, the darkness inside of him feeding off of the offering and growing stronger with the strength from the female. He looked down at her broken and crumpled body as the dark tendrils surrounding it retreated back into his wings. A single drop of blood dripped down his teeth as his smile grew crooked and sinister. This was going to be a lot of fun.

(Hopefully this is alright for you guys. I'm kind of a gore fanatic and enjoy this type of writing immensely. Fun fact, Vanth I bought because I wanted to make a horror roleplay with him so thank you so much for this!)
2t5JFrj.png
@Blitzstrike @Dimesocket @TheBestiary @Leondragon @CrazyRedFire @Ciphers
((All the gore is allowed! I made this roleplay just for the fact that there isn't many good and violent roleplays. So far, I'm enjoying. I'm actually surprised by the amount of people who joined, but okay. c:))
-

A faint smile twitched upon the Guardian's lips. She paused to listen to the beautiful sound, the screams that echoed within this horrible place. Noise traveled these darkened forests, ans she often found herself relishing within the different pitches of each dragon. It was a wonder, knowing what horrible screeches and cries a dying dragon could make. Even Guardians and Ridgebacks could be pushed to sound like squealing hatchlings. Of course, it was no fun whenever they refused to scream, and they died with only a hateful look in their eyes.

It pleased her to know that someone weak was getting their punishment. After all, only the strong survive. The strong and intelligent, She reminded herself. She had met many powerful dragons, but their brains were nothing. They easily fell for her facade, and they died, killed by a dragon smaller than them. She would have loved to have adorned herself with their remains, but usually There normally was nothing left besides maybe an eye or a shattered bone. What could she do with those?

Giving her claws one last check, she continued on her way, passing many bloody piles of flesh and scales that adorned the clearing. She had taken a liking to this spot. Nothing special about it, but it was a nice and normal area nonetheless. Her own little world, as she called it. Whatever she didn't finish off, the land of the Plague itself took them in and destroyed. She had grown quite resilient to disease, despite being a dragon from the Lightning.

Moving quite far away, she sat down. She wasn't in a hunting mood. No birds chirped, and no insects made sounds. She waited, her paws shuffling like a anxious child. Another dragon would come by, drawn by the scent of a normal dragon, not one of blood. Though it was a tedious task to wait, since many here who have survived more than a day are smarter than to fall for a simple trick. Though it did give her time to listen to the shrill screams of others' making their mark here.
((All the gore is allowed! I made this roleplay just for the fact that there isn't many good and violent roleplays. So far, I'm enjoying. I'm actually surprised by the amount of people who joined, but okay. c:))
-

A faint smile twitched upon the Guardian's lips. She paused to listen to the beautiful sound, the screams that echoed within this horrible place. Noise traveled these darkened forests, ans she often found herself relishing within the different pitches of each dragon. It was a wonder, knowing what horrible screeches and cries a dying dragon could make. Even Guardians and Ridgebacks could be pushed to sound like squealing hatchlings. Of course, it was no fun whenever they refused to scream, and they died with only a hateful look in their eyes.

It pleased her to know that someone weak was getting their punishment. After all, only the strong survive. The strong and intelligent, She reminded herself. She had met many powerful dragons, but their brains were nothing. They easily fell for her facade, and they died, killed by a dragon smaller than them. She would have loved to have adorned herself with their remains, but usually There normally was nothing left besides maybe an eye or a shattered bone. What could she do with those?

Giving her claws one last check, she continued on her way, passing many bloody piles of flesh and scales that adorned the clearing. She had taken a liking to this spot. Nothing special about it, but it was a nice and normal area nonetheless. Her own little world, as she called it. Whatever she didn't finish off, the land of the Plague itself took them in and destroyed. She had grown quite resilient to disease, despite being a dragon from the Lightning.

Moving quite far away, she sat down. She wasn't in a hunting mood. No birds chirped, and no insects made sounds. She waited, her paws shuffling like a anxious child. Another dragon would come by, drawn by the scent of a normal dragon, not one of blood. Though it was a tedious task to wait, since many here who have survived more than a day are smarter than to fall for a simple trick. Though it did give her time to listen to the shrill screams of others' making their mark here.
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Blitzstrike @Cipher @CrazyRedFire @Dimesocket @Leondragon @Scryzze

As she stepped elegantly over the fallen bodies of other dragons, Noipyla wrinkled her nose in distaste. Of all the dragons here in the clearing, only one or two seemed to have the scent of their killer wafting around them as well as in their wounds. Really, all the "criminals" these days were simply just bloodthirsty maniacs; she was probably the only one that actually knew how to make a profit with select dragons just by saying a few sentences.

In a fluid motion, she both sidestepped an unidentifiable corpse and swooped downwards, coming back up with her claws perfectly clean and a bloodstained Darksteel Bracelet grasped between them. She plucked out the gem expertly, examining it before pocketing it for later use.

Where was she going again? Noipyla really didn't know or care; all she knew was that she was going somewhere. Eventually, her wandering led her to a clearing surrounded by many piles of rotting flesh and scales. Although it appeared to be barren and devoid of life, Noipyla took a whiff of the air and immediately picked up the scent of something living. Something a lot like the aforementioned bloodthirsty maniacs who simply killed for pleasure. Judging from the smell, the dragon was a female Guardian, the scent of blood heavily wreathed around her.
@Blitzstrike @Cipher @CrazyRedFire @Dimesocket @Leondragon @Scryzze

As she stepped elegantly over the fallen bodies of other dragons, Noipyla wrinkled her nose in distaste. Of all the dragons here in the clearing, only one or two seemed to have the scent of their killer wafting around them as well as in their wounds. Really, all the "criminals" these days were simply just bloodthirsty maniacs; she was probably the only one that actually knew how to make a profit with select dragons just by saying a few sentences.

In a fluid motion, she both sidestepped an unidentifiable corpse and swooped downwards, coming back up with her claws perfectly clean and a bloodstained Darksteel Bracelet grasped between them. She plucked out the gem expertly, examining it before pocketing it for later use.

Where was she going again? Noipyla really didn't know or care; all she knew was that she was going somewhere. Eventually, her wandering led her to a clearing surrounded by many piles of rotting flesh and scales. Although it appeared to be barren and devoid of life, Noipyla took a whiff of the air and immediately picked up the scent of something living. Something a lot like the aforementioned bloodthirsty maniacs who simply killed for pleasure. Judging from the smell, the dragon was a female Guardian, the scent of blood heavily wreathed around her.
globules.png
@Scryzze @Dimesocket @TheBestiary @Leondragon @Blitzstrike @CrazyRedFire

(Alas! I join in!)

Eulalia dragged herself out from under the exposed roots of a long dead tree. It had been a restful night, even in such a cramped space. But lazing around would spell death around here, she needed to get moving. Gazing around, she sauntered into the small clearing before her. No dragon lingered but the screams and roars echoed in the distance. Sometimes it was hard to tell what the screaming was for. Death at the paws of another? Or the slow agony of disease? Eulalia was ever thankful that her being a Mirror meant the naturally high immune system requisite for living in such a place.

In the center of the clearing, Eulalia saw nothing. Well, except the remains of the kill she had made last night. Was had it been? Another dragon or an unlucky animal? Who's to say, it had been dark and it filled her belly pleasantly. She sat down beside the rotting mass and begin to lick the leftover blood from her paws. She couldn't stand the sticky feeling of blood on her.

She remained there quietly for some time, the sun had risen to it's zenith and she was bathing in it's warmth. A rustle of the leaves roused her. She quickly sprang up and bared her teeth. Hissing out, she looked around her, but laying in the sun disturbed her heat-sensing eyes. The rustling intensified. Whatever it was, it may have followed the trail of petals that endlessly floats about her. Whatever it was, it needed to prepare for a fight.
@Scryzze @Dimesocket @TheBestiary @Leondragon @Blitzstrike @CrazyRedFire

(Alas! I join in!)

Eulalia dragged herself out from under the exposed roots of a long dead tree. It had been a restful night, even in such a cramped space. But lazing around would spell death around here, she needed to get moving. Gazing around, she sauntered into the small clearing before her. No dragon lingered but the screams and roars echoed in the distance. Sometimes it was hard to tell what the screaming was for. Death at the paws of another? Or the slow agony of disease? Eulalia was ever thankful that her being a Mirror meant the naturally high immune system requisite for living in such a place.

In the center of the clearing, Eulalia saw nothing. Well, except the remains of the kill she had made last night. Was had it been? Another dragon or an unlucky animal? Who's to say, it had been dark and it filled her belly pleasantly. She sat down beside the rotting mass and begin to lick the leftover blood from her paws. She couldn't stand the sticky feeling of blood on her.

She remained there quietly for some time, the sun had risen to it's zenith and she was bathing in it's warmth. A rustle of the leaves roused her. She quickly sprang up and bared her teeth. Hissing out, she looked around her, but laying in the sun disturbed her heat-sensing eyes. The rustling intensified. Whatever it was, it may have followed the trail of petals that endlessly floats about her. Whatever it was, it needed to prepare for a fight.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png

Sin soared above the dusty dead woods and his continuous laughing echoed through the air. He spiraled and looped and danced in a glorious high that took him far from the corpse of the dead Imperial. He shot a plague bolt at the sun and watched as it arched far across the sky before landing in some distant field. He giggled and twisted in the air towards the ground. He spotted a guardian pretending to be a safe haven in a world gone crazy but she was nothing more than an angular fish luring little fishies to their doom. Hehehehe...

He flipped over and continued to rocket downward upside down. His cackles were lost in the rushing wind and he stared up at the smoking red sky, ignoring the fast arriving Earth. If he remembered correctly, there had also been a beautiful Skydancer walking up to the guardian. He remembered a bright flash of red upon her back. He preferred a darker, more infested shade of red...

Seconds before it would have been too late, he flipped over, expanded his wings and decelerated so fast he began to wonder what it would feel like if his wings ripped off his body.

"Yahahaha!" He howled in laughter, expanded his claws for impact and threw out an invisible Bolster shield around himself before smash-landing in the dirt. The shield took the brunt of the impact and it took him only seconds to right himself.

He didn't release the shield (he might be crazy but he wasn't stupid) as he lifted his serpentine head to smile cheerfully at the guardian who happened to be closer, "Hello Lovely."

Sin soared above the dusty dead woods and his continuous laughing echoed through the air. He spiraled and looped and danced in a glorious high that took him far from the corpse of the dead Imperial. He shot a plague bolt at the sun and watched as it arched far across the sky before landing in some distant field. He giggled and twisted in the air towards the ground. He spotted a guardian pretending to be a safe haven in a world gone crazy but she was nothing more than an angular fish luring little fishies to their doom. Hehehehe...

He flipped over and continued to rocket downward upside down. His cackles were lost in the rushing wind and he stared up at the smoking red sky, ignoring the fast arriving Earth. If he remembered correctly, there had also been a beautiful Skydancer walking up to the guardian. He remembered a bright flash of red upon her back. He preferred a darker, more infested shade of red...

Seconds before it would have been too late, he flipped over, expanded his wings and decelerated so fast he began to wonder what it would feel like if his wings ripped off his body.

"Yahahaha!" He howled in laughter, expanded his claws for impact and threw out an invisible Bolster shield around himself before smash-landing in the dirt. The shield took the brunt of the impact and it took him only seconds to right himself.

He didn't release the shield (he might be crazy but he wasn't stupid) as he lifted his serpentine head to smile cheerfully at the guardian who happened to be closer, "Hello Lovely."
XriSV9h.gif
-

Hmm? Someone is here already? The scent of a Skydancer faintly wafted to her nose, between the normal smell of rotting and dead things. She was slightly confused, to say the least, at the fact that someone who kept any level of rational thinking was here, of all places. But beggars can't be choosers. A kill was a kill, and Skydancers usually were able to fly out of her grasp. Maybe she could 'persuade' this bird to keep it feet on the ground?

Come where I can see you, child. Her thoughts echoed through her head, having been repeated many times. She shifted her weight slightly, giving her more strength to stand up and strike. She was tempted to growl, her inner beast pushing forward to the surface. A silent murmur quieted herself and her head tilted to the ground, noting how most 'plants' that tried to survive were usually just weird monstrosities from the Plague.

The sound of a loud thud and cackling made her look up. She noted the blood-soaked Spiral, who seemed to have enjoyed almost splattering himself across the face of the planet. Why do dragons always have to ruin my hunt? She looked cross, her attention drawn to this bloody pink dragon in front of her. Her mouth opened slightly, before closing again after the taste of the Plague that the Spiral gave off. Her fangs sparked with electricity slightly in her mouth, preparing to use her magic if she needed to.

She pretended he didn't just smash himself into the ground, and tilted her head to the side. Her words sounded bittersweet and innocent, giving the impression she was younger than she actually was. Her blue eyes but up the mask of a kind dragon. "What brings you here? Are you lost?"
-

Hmm? Someone is here already? The scent of a Skydancer faintly wafted to her nose, between the normal smell of rotting and dead things. She was slightly confused, to say the least, at the fact that someone who kept any level of rational thinking was here, of all places. But beggars can't be choosers. A kill was a kill, and Skydancers usually were able to fly out of her grasp. Maybe she could 'persuade' this bird to keep it feet on the ground?

Come where I can see you, child. Her thoughts echoed through her head, having been repeated many times. She shifted her weight slightly, giving her more strength to stand up and strike. She was tempted to growl, her inner beast pushing forward to the surface. A silent murmur quieted herself and her head tilted to the ground, noting how most 'plants' that tried to survive were usually just weird monstrosities from the Plague.

The sound of a loud thud and cackling made her look up. She noted the blood-soaked Spiral, who seemed to have enjoyed almost splattering himself across the face of the planet. Why do dragons always have to ruin my hunt? She looked cross, her attention drawn to this bloody pink dragon in front of her. Her mouth opened slightly, before closing again after the taste of the Plague that the Spiral gave off. Her fangs sparked with electricity slightly in her mouth, preparing to use her magic if she needed to.

She pretended he didn't just smash himself into the ground, and tilted her head to the side. Her words sounded bittersweet and innocent, giving the impression she was younger than she actually was. Her blue eyes but up the mask of a kind dragon. "What brings you here? Are you lost?"
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Blitzstrike @Ciphers @CrazyRedFire @Dimesocket @Leondragon @Scryzze

Noipyla practically glided among the fallen dragons, occasionally dipping closer to the ground in order to snag a bauble or trinket here and there. She could smell the Guardian much more easily now; she was close. Noipyla's lips parted in a wolflike smile, eager with anticipation that this could be her new puppet. She had been feeling considerably bored lately, anyways.

Before she could completely approach, however, a pink Spiral descended from the sky, landing with a giggle upon a corpse before the Guardian. Half of his face was covered by a slightly eerie mask, and the bloodred Crackle his tertiary flaunted made it quite difficult to distinguish blood from the gene. Still, he positively reeked of it, and Noipyla could detect a strong odor of Imperial blood upon his scales. He also carried a large amount of insanity with him; she could feel it emanating from him. It was a tad difficult to keep her mind from spiraling into a whirlpool of insanity, but she managed.

Her bright green eyes gleamed from within the mounds of flesh and bone, watching with interest as the Guardian immediately swapped a hungry expression for an innocent, child-like one. A clever one, she mused; not many dragons here would choose to put on an alluring facade instead of simply ripping any dragons they saw to shreds. The Spiral, however, probably didn't have enough sanity left to let it register. But of course she could always be wrong - some dragons that appeared perfectly sane were actually the most mad of them all.

A bit, just a tiny bit of approval flickered within her leaf-green eyes. Perhaps the Guardian was just another bloodthirsty maniac, but at least she reeled her victims in cleverly.
@Blitzstrike @Ciphers @CrazyRedFire @Dimesocket @Leondragon @Scryzze

Noipyla practically glided among the fallen dragons, occasionally dipping closer to the ground in order to snag a bauble or trinket here and there. She could smell the Guardian much more easily now; she was close. Noipyla's lips parted in a wolflike smile, eager with anticipation that this could be her new puppet. She had been feeling considerably bored lately, anyways.

Before she could completely approach, however, a pink Spiral descended from the sky, landing with a giggle upon a corpse before the Guardian. Half of his face was covered by a slightly eerie mask, and the bloodred Crackle his tertiary flaunted made it quite difficult to distinguish blood from the gene. Still, he positively reeked of it, and Noipyla could detect a strong odor of Imperial blood upon his scales. He also carried a large amount of insanity with him; she could feel it emanating from him. It was a tad difficult to keep her mind from spiraling into a whirlpool of insanity, but she managed.

Her bright green eyes gleamed from within the mounds of flesh and bone, watching with interest as the Guardian immediately swapped a hungry expression for an innocent, child-like one. A clever one, she mused; not many dragons here would choose to put on an alluring facade instead of simply ripping any dragons they saw to shreds. The Spiral, however, probably didn't have enough sanity left to let it register. But of course she could always be wrong - some dragons that appeared perfectly sane were actually the most mad of them all.

A bit, just a tiny bit of approval flickered within her leaf-green eyes. Perhaps the Guardian was just another bloodthirsty maniac, but at least she reeled her victims in cleverly.
globules.png

Oh what a lovely beautiful thing..., Sin thought as the Guardian switched tactics so seamlessly. He coiled his body in and out several times and tilted his head in the same direction the guardian had. His visible eye grew big and innocent and his lip trembled in fright, "I am sssso terrified. Th-thisss placcce isss ssso ssscary...."

He bit his lip and glanced down at his blood-soaked scales and then at the Guardian again, "I only jussst got away! Th-thisss thing, thisss horrible dragon tried to kill me!"

He screamed in frenzied terror and whimpered as he crawled up to the guardian a step (cleverly concealing the building plague magic in his claws), "You're a big sssstrong G-Guardian. Won't you p-please ssssave me?!"

He looked perfectly distraught, perfectly helpless, and perfectly weak. He glanced sideways at the Guardian and only his one blood-filled eye gave away the absolute cunning behind this batch of crazy sauce. Cunning and absolute deadliness.

His eye slid to the hidden Skydancer he had seen from the air who was watching his performance behind the Guardian. Sin's face melted in terror and he held a shaking claw up to point directly at the peeping female's hiding spot, "Itssss her! Itsss her! Ssshe'sss back!"

He skittered back from the Guardian and hid behind her as if in fear, "Sssave me pretty Angler! Sssave thisss doomed little fissshy!" Then he coughed once and began to cackle like he had just performed the greatest prank in the world. He slid back from both dragons with his Spiral agility and coiled himself into a ready-to-defend-himself-stance should either dragon attempt to attack him.

"Now pleassse, can't we jussst be friendsss?" Sin smiled graciously with all the previous insanity/fake terrifiedness completely absent from his voice. He now appeared perfectly normal.

((Oh my goodness I am so in enjoying this RP! I've never had a chance to really let Sin go full throttle before! XD))

Oh what a lovely beautiful thing..., Sin thought as the Guardian switched tactics so seamlessly. He coiled his body in and out several times and tilted his head in the same direction the guardian had. His visible eye grew big and innocent and his lip trembled in fright, "I am sssso terrified. Th-thisss placcce isss ssso ssscary...."

He bit his lip and glanced down at his blood-soaked scales and then at the Guardian again, "I only jussst got away! Th-thisss thing, thisss horrible dragon tried to kill me!"

He screamed in frenzied terror and whimpered as he crawled up to the guardian a step (cleverly concealing the building plague magic in his claws), "You're a big sssstrong G-Guardian. Won't you p-please ssssave me?!"

He looked perfectly distraught, perfectly helpless, and perfectly weak. He glanced sideways at the Guardian and only his one blood-filled eye gave away the absolute cunning behind this batch of crazy sauce. Cunning and absolute deadliness.

His eye slid to the hidden Skydancer he had seen from the air who was watching his performance behind the Guardian. Sin's face melted in terror and he held a shaking claw up to point directly at the peeping female's hiding spot, "Itssss her! Itsss her! Ssshe'sss back!"

He skittered back from the Guardian and hid behind her as if in fear, "Sssave me pretty Angler! Sssave thisss doomed little fissshy!" Then he coughed once and began to cackle like he had just performed the greatest prank in the world. He slid back from both dragons with his Spiral agility and coiled himself into a ready-to-defend-himself-stance should either dragon attempt to attack him.

"Now pleassse, can't we jussst be friendsss?" Sin smiled graciously with all the previous insanity/fake terrifiedness completely absent from his voice. He now appeared perfectly normal.

((Oh my goodness I am so in enjoying this RP! I've never had a chance to really let Sin go full throttle before! XD))
XriSV9h.gif
((*slow clap* I see what ya did there. I seeeee. Let's just keep everything normal now, can't we? c:))
-

The Guardian tensed faintly as the fairly- very insane Spiral came closer. She could smell the Plague he held, and she wasn't in the mood to get infected again. She raised a paw and trailed it down the edge of her scarf, appearing to do so out of confusion. Come closer again, and I'll cleanse that Plague in you. She growled in her thoughts. Her paw was in a much better position to strike than on the ground.

The end of her tail flicked, and her patience was running thin. While she enjoyed the sound of screams, the sound of loud, constant cackling laughter burned through her ears. She was very well tempted to plunge her claws into his pink throat and rip out his little beating heart; but she had enough self control. She minded the thorns along the dead grass, and tugged the loose strands of her scarf away from them.

She noted the fact that the Skydancer had gotten close enough for her to be seen. She didn't move her eyes away from the crazed Spiral, knowing well of the magic he held. She was resistant to disease, but his magic was worse than just a cold.

Her ruse faded slightly, losing the innocence, but the soft, child-like normal tone still stayed. "Friends don't kill each other, now do they?"

((Just a little note, I'll usually type up my character's response at the midway of whatever your post, so it doesn't seem like she's just standing there like a statue until the others stop xD))
((*slow clap* I see what ya did there. I seeeee. Let's just keep everything normal now, can't we? c:))
-

The Guardian tensed faintly as the fairly- very insane Spiral came closer. She could smell the Plague he held, and she wasn't in the mood to get infected again. She raised a paw and trailed it down the edge of her scarf, appearing to do so out of confusion. Come closer again, and I'll cleanse that Plague in you. She growled in her thoughts. Her paw was in a much better position to strike than on the ground.

The end of her tail flicked, and her patience was running thin. While she enjoyed the sound of screams, the sound of loud, constant cackling laughter burned through her ears. She was very well tempted to plunge her claws into his pink throat and rip out his little beating heart; but she had enough self control. She minded the thorns along the dead grass, and tugged the loose strands of her scarf away from them.

She noted the fact that the Skydancer had gotten close enough for her to be seen. She didn't move her eyes away from the crazed Spiral, knowing well of the magic he held. She was resistant to disease, but his magic was worse than just a cold.

Her ruse faded slightly, losing the innocence, but the soft, child-like normal tone still stayed. "Friends don't kill each other, now do they?"

((Just a little note, I'll usually type up my character's response at the midway of whatever your post, so it doesn't seem like she's just standing there like a statue until the others stop xD))
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me