Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | In The Darkest Reaches (private)
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
@TheBestiary @Ciphers @ DarkDragonfly @SmilingScorpio @IvoryMuffin @Rinjichan13 @Scryzze @CrazyRedFire [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/qcMqowF.png[/img][/center] Denvye stepped into the main hallway and settled down in the room roughly between the other two Mirrors. The first thing he noticed were the many Death Seekers perched throughout the room, each glaring hungrily at them. He glared back, his icy eyes daring them to come near him. Some backed off, unnerved, while some simply turned away, but a few held their stance. They may be Depthine's familiars, but that meant nothing to him if they attacked him or he could potentially turn them into a snack. They however did not seem interested in Nimia's egg, which struck him as a bit odd. Depthine had been speaking while he was playing with her birds, but he caught most of what she was saying. He already knew that Nimia had telepathy; she had demonstrated it to him, but Eulalia was a Seer? [i]That means she can see into the future right?[/i] He wasn't quite sure how that power would work, but he was about to find out. [color=magenta][i]"There's something wrong with that egg."[/i][/color] Those words reached his ears, and he whipped around to face her. He saw the blood spattered on the ground. "What do you mean their's something wrong with the egg? It's perfectly healthy." He turned to Nimia and the egg. "Nimia, you would know if something was wrong with it before anyone else." Denvye was bewildered by the Mirror's strange actions, but thoroughly concerned. From here, the egg looked fine, and when he had touched it, it seemed strong and was developing well. He couldn't fathom what the problem was, but the Seer had certainly seen something.
@TheBestiary @Ciphers @ DarkDragonfly @SmilingScorpio @IvoryMuffin @Rinjichan13 @Scryzze @CrazyRedFire
qcMqowF.png

Denvye stepped into the main hallway and settled down in the room roughly between the other two Mirrors. The first thing he noticed were the many Death Seekers perched throughout the room, each glaring hungrily at them. He glared back, his icy eyes daring them to come near him. Some backed off, unnerved, while some simply turned away, but a few held their stance. They may be Depthine's familiars, but that meant nothing to him if they attacked him or he could potentially turn them into a snack. They however did not seem interested in Nimia's egg, which struck him as a bit odd.

Depthine had been speaking while he was playing with her birds, but he caught most of what she was saying. He already knew that Nimia had telepathy; she had demonstrated it to him, but Eulalia was a Seer? That means she can see into the future right? He wasn't quite sure how that power would work, but he was about to find out.

"There's something wrong with that egg."

Those words reached his ears, and he whipped around to face her. He saw the blood spattered on the ground. "What do you mean their's something wrong with the egg? It's perfectly healthy." He turned to Nimia and the egg. "Nimia, you would know if something was wrong with it before anyone else." Denvye was bewildered by the Mirror's strange actions, but thoroughly concerned. From here, the egg looked fine, and when he had touched it, it seemed strong and was developing well. He couldn't fathom what the problem was, but the Seer had certainly seen something.
aaaaaaaaa
RdVh6mS.png
aa
Naomi ~ she/they ~ FR +3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music Share | Wishlist
Art Shop | Hatchery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Writing noughts till the end of time...
Meet me where the cliffs greet the sea. ~
aa GdA4c8j.png
[center]@TheBestiary@CrazyRedFire @IvoryMuffin @Scryzze @SmilingScorpio @Ciphers @DarkDragonfly - [b]Nimia[/b] - [img]http://i.imgur.com/DMMbhjC.png[/img][/center] Nimia looked over to Eulalia as she noticed her squeeze her eyes shut and waver a bit. Another vision perhaps? " [i]Are you okay Eulalia? Do you need to sit down? [/i]", Nimia asked. Her egg began to shake again, resonating with the other female mirror. It was strange, like it was sending a message to Eulalia or noticing her presence. Nimia scooted a little closer, sat next to Eulalia, and reached out one of hers arms to help her, while the other helped keep the egg still. Nimia then dodged out of the blood splatter as the other mirror spat some out.She looked at Eulalia as she said some haunting words. [color=pink][i]"There's something wrong with that egg."[/i][/color] [i]Something wrong? There can't be anything wrong with this egg?[/i] Nimia eyes widened as a bunch terrible scenarios went through her head. Nimia looked down at the ground, scowling, did she already screw up? What did she do wrong? This egg couldn't be messed up! It was her hatchling, it had to be perfect! Nimia tried to reassure herself that she took could care of it. She kept it warm and unharmed. They only problem would be how Sin took care of it as he kept it in that horrible cold, treasure hoard room. Denyve seemed to speak before her, vouching for her and Nimia was shocked, but thankful for it. It kind of calmed her down a bit. [color=red][i]"Nimia, you would know if something was wrong with it before anyone else."[/i][/color] " [i]Yes, i would[/i] ", Nimia finally, " [i]I made sure i did everything right![/i] ", she growled. " T[i]he only reason it would be messed up, is because of Sin's poor care, that's all!..I can't....my egg can't be...messed up[/i] ", The last couple or words were at the whispered. Nimia held her egg close, holding it for a second and then she stopped growling and frowned. Nimia sighed, " [i]What did you see Eulalia? What's wrong? Can I....can...I..fix it?[/i] ", Nimia asked. She was never one to be easily afraid of something, but for the first time, she was scared. --------------------------------------- [ Just want to put it out there that the egg is a plague egg and i have already decided to breed and everything. So i'll have it hatch soon, in the nest few posts, after Depthine (aka Scryzze) responds. ]

Nimia looked over to Eulalia as she noticed her squeeze her eyes shut and waver a bit. Another vision perhaps? " Are you okay Eulalia? Do you need to sit down? ", Nimia asked. Her egg began to shake again, resonating with the other female mirror. It was strange, like it was sending a message to Eulalia or noticing her presence. Nimia scooted a little closer, sat next to Eulalia, and reached out one of hers arms to help her, while the other helped keep the egg still. Nimia then dodged out of the blood splatter as the other mirror spat some out.She looked at Eulalia as she said some haunting words.

"There's something wrong with that egg."

Something wrong? There can't be anything wrong with this egg? Nimia eyes widened as a bunch terrible scenarios went through her head. Nimia looked down at the ground, scowling, did she already screw up? What did she do wrong? This egg couldn't be messed up! It was her hatchling, it had to be perfect! Nimia tried to reassure herself that she took could care of it. She kept it warm and unharmed. They only problem would be how Sin took care of it as he kept it in that horrible cold, treasure hoard room. Denyve seemed to speak before her, vouching for her and Nimia was shocked, but thankful for it. It kind of calmed her down a bit.

"Nimia, you would know if something was wrong with it before anyone else."

" Yes, i would ", Nimia finally, " I made sure i did everything right! ", she growled. " The only reason it would be messed up, is because of Sin's poor care, that's all!..I can't....my egg can't be...messed up ", The last couple or words were at the whispered. Nimia held her egg close, holding it for a second and then she stopped growling and frowned. Nimia sighed, " What did you see Eulalia? What's wrong? Can I....can...I..fix it? ", Nimia asked. She was never one to be easily afraid of something, but for the first time, she was scared.

[ Just want to put it out there that the egg is a plague egg and i have already decided to breed and everything. So i'll have it hatch soon, in the nest few posts, after Depthine (aka Scryzze) responds. ]
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6187326][img]http://i.imgur.com/GjywVpX.png[/img][/url][/center] Lyn approached one of the bone fiends milling about and it stood at attention, head cocked at an impossible angle. "Hello!" she greeted it with her usual cheer. She coiled up on the ground and indicated toward it with a flourish of her claw. [color=maroon][b]"Harlequin, this the thing! For some reason these things follow my orders now! Except this one a bit ago but we won't talk about that."[/b][/color] The mirror walked up to the fiend and for a moment was nose-to-nose with it. When it did nothing but stare back with its blank, dark eyes, she snorted and pulled back. Strange creature indeed. Lyn's metallic hound also moved in to examine the creature. [color=maroon][b]"Good! We're all acquainted!"[/b][/color] Lyn screeched, startling the robot canine and making Harlequin flinch. [color=maroon][b]"Where is everyone else, fiend?"[/b][/color] Her loyal-ish familiar minion stood statue-still for a spell, then nodded and turned to lead the way. They followed along, Harlequin walking behind it and Lyn slithering all over the place until they reached the spot where everyone had gathered, except for a few missing pieces that Lyn didn't bother to dwell on too hard. She scampered ahead of her troupe and skidded to a stop near the rest of the dragons, not caring what they had been talking about prior. [color=maroon][b]"Hello hello!"[/b][/color] she trilled, standing on her coils like a loose spring and waving her arms to draw everyone's attention. [color=maroon][b]"Look! I found my Harlequin~"[/b][/color] The large mirror trudged into the cave, head swinging in wide arcs so she could see the entirety of the cave and scan it for dangers. She deemed the only source of potential danger to be the dragons gathered and lifted her head, then walked forward to catch up to Lyn. When she settled, she dipped to her side and let the chest on her back slide to the ground where it came to settle. [color=maroon][b]"Harlequin, meet--these dragons!"[/b][/color] she giggled. Her smile split her face in half when Harlequin looked to each and then nodded once. @TheBestiary @Ciphers @DarkDragonfly @Scryzze @ IvoryMuffin @Rinjichan13 @CrazyRedFire (Sorry for the delay. However, it's nice to know that Lyn is her most cooperative when she's left to her own devices haha.)
GjywVpX.png

Lyn approached one of the bone fiends milling about and it stood at attention, head cocked at an impossible angle. "Hello!" she greeted it with her usual cheer. She coiled up on the ground and indicated toward it with a flourish of her claw. "Harlequin, this the thing! For some reason these things follow my orders now! Except this one a bit ago but we won't talk about that."

The mirror walked up to the fiend and for a moment was nose-to-nose with it. When it did nothing but stare back with its blank, dark eyes, she snorted and pulled back. Strange creature indeed. Lyn's metallic hound also moved in to examine the creature.

"Good! We're all acquainted!" Lyn screeched, startling the robot canine and making Harlequin flinch. "Where is everyone else, fiend?"

Her loyal-ish familiar minion stood statue-still for a spell, then nodded and turned to lead the way. They followed along, Harlequin walking behind it and Lyn slithering all over the place until they reached the spot where everyone had gathered, except for a few missing pieces that Lyn didn't bother to dwell on too hard. She scampered ahead of her troupe and skidded to a stop near the rest of the dragons, not caring what they had been talking about prior.

"Hello hello!" she trilled, standing on her coils like a loose spring and waving her arms to draw everyone's attention. "Look! I found my Harlequin~"

The large mirror trudged into the cave, head swinging in wide arcs so she could see the entirety of the cave and scan it for dangers. She deemed the only source of potential danger to be the dragons gathered and lifted her head, then walked forward to catch up to Lyn. When she settled, she dipped to her side and let the chest on her back slide to the ground where it came to settle.

"Harlequin, meet--these dragons!" she giggled. Her smile split her face in half when Harlequin looked to each and then nodded once.

@TheBestiary @Ciphers @DarkDragonfly @Scryzze @ IvoryMuffin @Rinjichan13 @CrazyRedFire

(Sorry for the delay. However, it's nice to know that Lyn is her most cooperative when she's left to her own devices haha.)
qOYhgZ9.png
[center]@TheBestiary @Ciphers @DarkDragonfly @SmilingScorpio @IvoryMuffin @Rinjichan13 [b]Depthine[/b][/center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/PPm6t0U.png[/img] ----- Depthine sat silently as the Mirrors spoke between themselves, listening to what they had to say before deciding when she should interrupt. Her thoughts were broken at the appearance of her trusty familiar again; and with Noipyla not too far behind. She finally let the large bird rest on her shoulder before turning to the gathered group. "Now th-" The shrill voice of that red Spiral piped up from down one of the caves, [i]rudely [/i]interrupting Depthine. She questioned for a moment exactly [i]why [/i]Sin had actually given her a power that should be used with responsibility- but her mind came up with nothing. Sin hadn't given her that. Guess she'd have to ask him himself... But Depthine didn't know where that dragon had disappeared off too. The Guardian turned her attention back to Lyn, who had appeared with a large Mirror. Depthine's eyes narrowed slightly, before registering the name 'Harlequin' in her mind. Lyn had said something about her before. The Mirror wouldn't be a threat... As long as Lyn knew what she was doing. She'd keep an eye on Harlequin for a while just in case. Depthine nodded back at the dragon in response, before turning back to the dragons she was addressing previously. "Now that we've all gathered..." Her eyes flicked over Noipyla and Lyn. They already knew how to use their powers. "I've called you all here to discuss the current situation. Sin has left each of us a shard of his power-" She left out the part about Trell. "And he has left me with his plans in his absence. Until he returns, I am in charge." "About the ones of us who already know what your given ability is... Noipyla, Lyn, myself... There isn't much for you to do as of right now besides hone your abilities. However, the rest of you, I'll have assist you." Depthine looked over Nimia and Denvye. They had used their powers once before; but did they know how to completely control it? "Any questions before I continue?" ----- [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12634643] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/126347/12634643.png[/img] [/url] Trell[/center] ----- [i]Barrier.[/i] Her attack had been blocked; Trell didn't care. Her mind started calculating any strategies against this almost impossible foe... But she got nothing. From what little she knew, it would be hard to even permanently wound him, and he still had many more abilities that were hidden from the world. She'd just have to get Sin to show his cards, then. [i] Shockwave.[/i] Trell quickly registered the threat, drawing her own sword-which was white and red, gruesomely yet beautifully forged together-, and sending her own wave of light magic in a single, fluid motion. The two attacks collided, dissipating into nothingness as the powers canceled each other out. There was something else he could do. [i]Sin.[/i] The Mirror was still recovering from her own swing whenever the single red eye of her enemy appeared clearly in her vision. Trell could only try and move out of the way- the blade caught her shoulder, gorging a large gash that sprayed blood. She opened her mouth, sending out a beam of the white magic. Quickly afterwards, the Mirror scrambled backwards, flexing the fingers of the arm that had been hit with a low mix of a hiss and growl. She could feel the strength behind that swing... [i]Rally, and he has a sword. Do I have to tell you everything, King?[/i] The voice grew annoyed, though still keeping the bored overtone. A sigh. [i]Do what you can.[/i] The noise that limited itself to Trell's head fell silent again. ((did I ever mention how bad I am at fight scenes because I'm bad))
PPm6t0U.png

Depthine sat silently as the Mirrors spoke between themselves, listening to what they had to say before deciding when she should interrupt. Her thoughts were broken at the appearance of her trusty familiar again; and with Noipyla not too far behind. She finally let the large bird rest on her shoulder before turning to the gathered group.

"Now th-" The shrill voice of that red Spiral piped up from down one of the caves, rudely interrupting Depthine. She questioned for a moment exactly why Sin had actually given her a power that should be used with responsibility- but her mind came up with nothing. Sin hadn't given her that. Guess she'd have to ask him himself... But Depthine didn't know where that dragon had disappeared off too.

The Guardian turned her attention back to Lyn, who had appeared with a large Mirror. Depthine's eyes narrowed slightly, before registering the name 'Harlequin' in her mind. Lyn had said something about her before. The Mirror wouldn't be a threat... As long as Lyn knew what she was doing. She'd keep an eye on Harlequin for a while just in case.

Depthine nodded back at the dragon in response, before turning back to the dragons she was addressing previously. "Now that we've all gathered..." Her eyes flicked over Noipyla and Lyn. They already knew how to use their powers. "I've called you all here to discuss the current situation. Sin has left each of us a shard of his power-" She left out the part about Trell. "And he has left me with his plans in his absence. Until he returns, I am in charge."

"About the ones of us who already know what your given ability is... Noipyla, Lyn, myself... There isn't much for you to do as of right now besides hone your abilities. However, the rest of you, I'll have assist you." Depthine looked over Nimia and Denvye. They had used their powers once before; but did they know how to completely control it? "Any questions before I continue?"

12634643.png

Trell

Barrier. Her attack had been blocked; Trell didn't care. Her mind started calculating any strategies against this almost impossible foe... But she got nothing. From what little she knew, it would be hard to even permanently wound him, and he still had many more abilities that were hidden from the world. She'd just have to get Sin to show his cards, then.

Shockwave.
Trell quickly registered the threat, drawing her own sword-which was white and red, gruesomely yet beautifully forged together-, and sending her own wave of light magic in a single, fluid motion. The two attacks collided, dissipating into nothingness as the powers canceled each other out. There was something else he could do.

Sin. The Mirror was still recovering from her own swing whenever the single red eye of her enemy appeared clearly in her vision. Trell could only try and move out of the way- the blade caught her shoulder, gorging a large gash that sprayed blood. She opened her mouth, sending out a beam of the white magic. Quickly afterwards, the Mirror scrambled backwards, flexing the fingers of the arm that had been hit with a low mix of a hiss and growl. She could feel the strength behind that swing...

Rally, and he has a sword. Do I have to tell you everything, King? The voice grew annoyed, though still keeping the bored overtone. A sigh. Do what you can. The noise that limited itself to Trell's head fell silent again.

((did I ever mention how bad I am at fight scenes
because I'm bad))
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@TheBestiary @IvoryMuffin @DarkDragonfly @SmilingScorpio @Scryzze @Rinjichan13 @CrazyRedFire [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7054894] [img]http://i.imgur.com/b41JBpJ.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDz45y_C630][font=Papyrus]Eulalia[/font][/url][/center] "No. The egg and hatchling is healthy as can be," Eulalia spoke, blood gurgling from the corner of her maw. "I don't know why, but it is something else -- dare I say evil?" She mulled the words, relating them to whatever it was that she saw. Eulalia was going to say more, but the Spiral and a large Mirror bounded into the cave. [i]The last time I saw a Mirror that massive was Cir--[/i] A story for another time perhaps? Followed by Depthine beginning a small speech. [i]Sin gave each of us a power, I suppose that explains the terrible headaches,[/i] she thought to herself. [i]But it doesn't explain what I got.[/i] Depthine gave a pause. Eulalia wiped the blood from her snout and crept closer to Nimia. Areni squawked at the movement and fluttered to the ground. "When the egg is about to hatch... Please tell me. If anything goes wrong, I can help," she gave a weak, bloodstained smile. "I think I've done enough to know what I'm doing." (womp womp)
@TheBestiary @IvoryMuffin @DarkDragonfly @SmilingScorpio @Scryzze @Rinjichan13 @CrazyRedFire

"No. The egg and hatchling is healthy as can be," Eulalia spoke, blood gurgling from the corner of her maw. "I don't know why, but it is something else -- dare I say evil?"

She mulled the words, relating them to whatever it was that she saw. Eulalia was going to say more, but the Spiral and a large Mirror bounded into the cave. The last time I saw a Mirror that massive was Cir-- A story for another time perhaps? Followed by Depthine beginning a small speech.

Sin gave each of us a power, I suppose that explains the terrible headaches, she thought to herself. But it doesn't explain what I got.

Depthine gave a pause.

Eulalia wiped the blood from her snout and crept closer to Nimia. Areni squawked at the movement and fluttered to the ground.

"When the egg is about to hatch... Please tell me. If anything goes wrong, I can help," she gave a weak, bloodstained smile. "I think I've done enough to know what I'm doing."

(womp womp)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
[center]@TheBestiary@CrazyRedFire @IvoryMuffin @Scryzze @SmilingScorpio @Ciphers @DarkDragonfly - [b]Nimia[/b] - [img]http://i.imgur.com/DMMbhjC.png[/img][/center] " [i]So its healthy?[/i] ", Nimia asked. As long as it was able to function properly and love her, she didn't really care if it was 'evil' or not. Evil after all, was subjective and this banished place was considered evil, but here, evil was normal. What could be more evil then this place? It made the dark mirror wonder, but she trusted in Eulalia visions. The mirror had no reason to lie, right? Nimia shook her heard, [i]No...it's not like her to do that, not to a hatchling[/i], Nimia thought. " [i]Well...hopefully the egg is'evil' as you say....I will tell you, if something...[/i]", Nimia, looked down, " [i]If something bad happens. Hopefully nothing does...[/i]" Nimia noticed the egg stop moving and gentle rest itself in the elk's wool sling that Nimia made earlier. Nimia held the egg close and looked to the opening of the cave room that all of them resigned in. Nimia's eyes widened as Lyn walked into the room with a [i]huge[/i], the biggest mechanical mirror, no mirror in generally that Nimia has ever seen! " [i]Holy sh*t She is big! Looks cool too![/i] ", Nimia said. The dark mirror looked at Harlequin up and down and smirked, " [i]You look awesome!. Why do you hang out Lyn though?[/i] ", Nimia joked. She was feeling a little humorous, depsite almost having a heart attack a few seconds ago. Nimia turned back to Depthine as the Gardian started to speak to them.[i] A plan? Sin's plan? Wonder what his plans are?[/i] Nimia tilted her head curiously then narrower her eyes in thought. " [i]Questions huh? I'm amusing you have some kind of familiar power like Lyn? Maybe something else? You still haven't told us your power.[/i] " --------------------------------------- [ No really...what's Depthine's power...i forgot. ]

" So its healthy? ", Nimia asked. As long as it was able to function properly and love her, she didn't really care if it was 'evil' or not. Evil after all, was subjective and this banished place was considered evil, but here, evil was normal. What could be more evil then this place? It made the dark mirror wonder, but she trusted in Eulalia visions. The mirror had no reason to lie, right? Nimia shook her heard, No...it's not like her to do that, not to a hatchling, Nimia thought. " Well...hopefully the egg is'evil' as you say....I will tell you, if something...", Nimia, looked down, " If something bad happens. Hopefully nothing does..."

Nimia noticed the egg stop moving and gentle rest itself in the elk's wool sling that Nimia made earlier. Nimia held the egg close and looked to the opening of the cave room that all of them resigned in. Nimia's eyes widened as Lyn walked into the room with a huge, the biggest mechanical mirror, no mirror in generally that Nimia has ever seen! " Holy sh*t She is big! Looks cool too! ", Nimia said. The dark mirror looked at Harlequin up and down and smirked, " You look awesome!. Why do you hang out Lyn though? ", Nimia joked. She was feeling a little humorous, depsite almost having a heart attack a few seconds ago.

Nimia turned back to Depthine as the Gardian started to speak to them. A plan? Sin's plan? Wonder what his plans are? Nimia tilted her head curiously then narrower her eyes in thought. " Questions huh? I'm amusing you have some kind of familiar power like Lyn? Maybe something else? You still haven't told us your power. "

[ No really...what's Depthine's power...i forgot. ]
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6168022][img] http://i.imgur.com/XGbWIVq.png [/img][/url][/center] Harlequin looked over the overly-excited, purple-winged mirror with surprise. She wasn’t used to dragons complimenting her appearance—it happened occasionally, but usually she was met with suspicion and fear. When she was admired, it usually wasn’t with such gusto. The last time a dragon had reacted to her in such a way had been. . . . She turned her eyes to Lyn and wondered if she and mirror shared other similar traits. However, she was being addressed directly and couldn’t dwell on it much longer. She took a breath—the action was followed by a dull click and depression of gears that aided in her breathing. Uncomfortable with the prospect of speaking, she shifted nervously and her gears whirred. The mechanical monstrosity turned to Lyn as if for guidance, but there was a glint in her eye and the spiral was enthralled with the guardian instead. So she was on her own. When she spoke, her voice was tinny and warped—it had to process through several moving parts and a voice modulator for her words to be comprehensible. [color=aqua][b]“Because I must,”[/b][/color] she said, hoping her tone made it clear that it was as simple as that. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6187326][img]http://i.imgur.com/GjywVpX.png[/img][/url][/center] Meanwhile, Lyn had to deal with the spotted guardian with the complex. Sin had put her in charge? Whatever for? Was she leading them into battle? Perhaps Sin thought the group needed a baby sitter to make sure they didn’t break his things? Ha! She rolled over onto her back and raised a talon when the guardian asked if anyone had questions. She didn’t bother being acknowledge and spat the phrase out without care for anyone else trying to speak. After all, she was definitely more important than any of the other yahoos present—Harlequin as the only exception, of course. As far as Lyn was concerned, Harlequin was the second more important dragon within the immediate area. [color=maroon][b]“Yes—uh—question, [i]your majesty[/i]. How do you figure you are in charge? Did Sin say so? Or are you just assuming that because you’re the biggest present you get to be top dragon?”[/b][/color] she trilled, her coiled tail writhing as if it were alive. [color=maroon][b]“If Sin [i]did[/i] say so, I think we should have some proof before we start jumping at your words!”[/b][/color] Lyn righted herself and snickered. [color=maroon][b]“And that hat looks ridiculous on you.”[/b][/color] @TheBestiary @Ciphers @DarkDragonfly @Scryzze @ IvoryMuffin @Rinjichan13 @CrazyRedFire (Remember the opinions mentioned by Lyn are not an accurate representation of IvoryMuffin's feelings lmao. I like that hat XD)
XGbWIVq.png

Harlequin looked over the overly-excited, purple-winged mirror with surprise. She wasn’t used to dragons complimenting her appearance—it happened occasionally, but usually she was met with suspicion and fear. When she was admired, it usually wasn’t with such gusto. The last time a dragon had reacted to her in such a way had been. . . .

She turned her eyes to Lyn and wondered if she and mirror shared other similar traits.

However, she was being addressed directly and couldn’t dwell on it much longer. She took a breath—the action was followed by a dull click and depression of gears that aided in her breathing. Uncomfortable with the prospect of speaking, she shifted nervously and her gears whirred.

The mechanical monstrosity turned to Lyn as if for guidance, but there was a glint in her eye and the spiral was enthralled with the guardian instead.

So she was on her own.

When she spoke, her voice was tinny and warped—it had to process through several moving parts and a voice modulator for her words to be comprehensible. “Because I must,” she said, hoping her tone made it clear that it was as simple as that.

GjywVpX.png

Meanwhile, Lyn had to deal with the spotted guardian with the complex. Sin had put her in charge? Whatever for? Was she leading them into battle? Perhaps Sin thought the group needed a baby sitter to make sure they didn’t break his things?

Ha!

She rolled over onto her back and raised a talon when the guardian asked if anyone had questions. She didn’t bother being acknowledge and spat the phrase out without care for anyone else trying to speak. After all, she was definitely more important than any of the other yahoos present—Harlequin as the only exception, of course. As far as Lyn was concerned, Harlequin was the second more important dragon within the immediate area.

“Yes—uh—question, your majesty. How do you figure you are in charge? Did Sin say so? Or are you just assuming that because you’re the biggest present you get to be top dragon?” she trilled, her coiled tail writhing as if it were alive. “If Sin did say so, I think we should have some proof before we start jumping at your words!”

Lyn righted herself and snickered. “And that hat looks ridiculous on you.”

@TheBestiary @Ciphers @DarkDragonfly @Scryzze @ IvoryMuffin @Rinjichan13 @CrazyRedFire

(Remember the opinions mentioned by Lyn are not an accurate representation of IvoryMuffin's feelings lmao. I like that hat XD)
qOYhgZ9.png
@TheBestiary @Ciphers @DarkDragonfly @Scryzze @IvoryMuffin @Rinjichan13 @SmilingScorpio @ CrazyRedFire [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ddF4LY6.png[/img][/center] Sin hissed in a screeching screaming was as Trell's white light attack blasted him directly. The cold light seared his scales; both freezing and melting almost simultaneously and it melted the white mask on his face. He jumped backwards from the light and bent his head low to the ground to wait out the rest of the attack. Once the the light faded, Sin wiped the melted mesh of plastic and metal that had been his mask to reveal the second half of his face which was a hideous mess of scarred flesh and protruding bone around his cheekbones and empty eye socket. Sin cared nothing about this however and twisted the instant the light faded. Trell had backtracked and seemed to be testing the hand of the shoulder he had slashed. He snickered hatefully and raised his blade once again and uttered one last menacing growl, "I don't have time for to play with you anymore Trell. Too bad, I was jusst ssstarting to get in the mood." And with the blinding speed of light, Sin sprang into the air and slashed down towards Trell one last time. He wasn't planning on missing her this time and his single blood-red eye blazed with insanity and death. (((Ahhhhhh I live! Sorry this took forever and sorry short post is short :D))
@TheBestiary @Ciphers @DarkDragonfly @Scryzze @IvoryMuffin @Rinjichan13 @SmilingScorpio @ CrazyRedFire
ddF4LY6.png

Sin hissed in a screeching screaming was as Trell's white light attack blasted him directly. The cold light seared his scales; both freezing and melting almost simultaneously and it melted the white mask on his face. He jumped backwards from the light and bent his head low to the ground to wait out the rest of the attack.

Once the the light faded, Sin wiped the melted mesh of plastic and metal that had been his mask to reveal the second half of his face which was a hideous mess of scarred flesh and protruding bone around his cheekbones and empty eye socket. Sin cared nothing about this however and twisted the instant the light faded. Trell had backtracked and seemed to be testing the hand of the shoulder he had slashed.

He snickered hatefully and raised his blade once again and uttered one last menacing growl, "I don't have time for to play with you anymore Trell. Too bad, I was jusst ssstarting to get in the mood."

And with the blinding speed of light, Sin sprang into the air and slashed down towards Trell one last time. He wasn't planning on missing her this time and his single blood-red eye blazed with insanity and death.

(((Ahhhhhh I live! Sorry this took forever and sorry short post is short :D))
XriSV9h.gif
@TheBestiary @IvoryMuffin @DarkDragonfly @Scryzze @Rinjichan13 @CrazyRedFire ([i]Shifty eyes[/i]) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7054894] [img]http://i.imgur.com/b41JBpJ.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDz45y_C630][font=Papyrus]Eulalia[/font][/url][/center] Eulalia shuffled where she sat. The wound on her belly was starting to sop the makeshift bandages she wore. She would have to remember to change them when the meeting was over, but even still it was hard to focus. What with waves of a terrible headache, still being 'blind,' and now with the bite in her cheek. Quite the unusual number of injuries had befallen her since she got here. Still, it was better that the position she was in shortly before. [i]Mmm,[/i] she hummed to herself. [i]How much longer will this last?[/i] As to be expected, she was exhausted with the day. She was up through the night, and what time was it now? Mid-morning? The closet thing she's had to rest was a short nap and the time she passed out. Definitely not enough for the Mirror. Eulalia slowly stretched out and gazed about the room. Her eyes fell again on the Spiral and large Mirror. The Spiral had quite the mouth on her... But her question was valid. [i]Why would Sin appoint Depthine as leader?[/i] Her lids fell, then snapped open. She needed to keep awake in case anything went wrong. (Jus' drumming up something small.)
@TheBestiary @IvoryMuffin @DarkDragonfly @Scryzze @Rinjichan13 @CrazyRedFire

(Shifty eyes)
Eulalia shuffled where she sat. The wound on her belly was starting to sop the makeshift bandages she wore. She would have to remember to change them when the meeting was over, but even still it was hard to focus. What with waves of a terrible headache, still being 'blind,' and now with the bite in her cheek. Quite the unusual number of injuries had befallen her since she got here. Still, it was better that the position she was in shortly before.

Mmm, she hummed to herself. How much longer will this last?

As to be expected, she was exhausted with the day. She was up through the night, and what time was it now? Mid-morning? The closet thing she's had to rest was a short nap and the time she passed out. Definitely not enough for the Mirror.

Eulalia slowly stretched out and gazed about the room. Her eyes fell again on the Spiral and large Mirror. The Spiral had quite the mouth on her... But her question was valid. Why would Sin appoint Depthine as leader?

Her lids fell, then snapped open. She needed to keep awake in case anything went wrong.

(Jus' drumming up something small.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
[center]@TheBestiary@CrazyRedFire @IvoryMuffin @Scryzze @SmilingScorpio @Ciphers @DarkDragonfly - [b]Nimia[/b] - [img]http://i.imgur.com/DMMbhjC.png[/img][/center] Nimia clutched her head and walked over to Harlequin and her egg shawl, wings side to side as she walks. The dark mirror turned her had and the other mirror, " [i]Because you must huh? Is she your '[u]creator[/u]' or something? Hmm...[/i] ", Nimia looked the other derg over. Nimia walked around her and her mind wondered. Maybe Lyn created Harlequin from something, which is cool, even though Nimia didn't like it the spiral. So wondered if Harlequin, was always a mechanical dragon or maybe she was made into what she was? Nimia wouldn't put it past Lyn to take something like this mirror and turn it into a piece of machinery, for pure glee or curiosity. " [i]I guess it makes sense. Whatever...you're still cool. Nice to meet you![/i] ", Nimia smirked and then walked back to Eulalia. She looked at the other female with concern, " [i]You alright Eulalia?[/i] ", Nimia asked. Looking over the dark mirror, she noticed the blood stained bandages on belly. Nimia sighed and unwrapped her stained old bandages, who's blood was no longer fresh being old for several years. Nimia wounds had long since healed and she began wrapping Eulalia stomach. " [i]Do you mind? I know they are old, but they would help stop the blooding?[/i] ", Nimia asked. She momentarily stopped wrapping the wound to check if Eulalia was okay with this. The mirror never really let others get closer to her, except for Akihiro, but she felt calmer, with Eulalia. Not just the fact that she was a fellow mirror, but that she seemed to genuine care about Nimia ans her egg. Something the mirror rarely felt in her years of living.

Nimia clutched her head and walked over to Harlequin and her egg shawl, wings side to side as she walks. The dark mirror turned her had and the other mirror, " Because you must huh? Is she your 'creator' or something? Hmm... ", Nimia looked the other derg over. Nimia walked around her and her mind wondered. Maybe Lyn created Harlequin from something, which is cool, even though Nimia didn't like it the spiral. So wondered if Harlequin, was always a mechanical dragon or maybe she was made into what she was?

Nimia wouldn't put it past Lyn to take something like this mirror and turn it into a piece of machinery, for pure glee or curiosity. " I guess it makes sense. Whatever...you're still cool. Nice to meet you! ", Nimia smirked and then walked back to Eulalia. She looked at the other female with concern, " You alright Eulalia? ", Nimia asked. Looking over the dark mirror, she noticed the blood stained bandages on belly. Nimia sighed and unwrapped her stained old bandages, who's blood was no longer fresh being old for several years. Nimia wounds had long since healed and she began wrapping Eulalia stomach.

" Do you mind? I know they are old, but they would help stop the blooding? ", Nimia asked. She momentarily stopped wrapping the wound to check if Eulalia was okay with this. The mirror never really let others get closer to her, except for Akihiro, but she felt calmer, with Eulalia. Not just the fact that she was a fellow mirror, but that she seemed to genuine care about Nimia ans her egg. Something the mirror rarely felt in her years of living.
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38