Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | In The Darkest Reaches (private)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38
@StrawberryJello (Yay! And that's a-okay, life's busy. :D)

Eulalia hurdled through the gnarled trees, it seemed that one of those dragons was adept at fire magic and had shot a bolt at her. Despite the fact that yards ago a swift maneuver led to the flame smashing into a tree, the adrenaline coursing in her body begged to be burned. Not to mention the tip of her tail was singed from the ordeal.

How much farther will I need to go? she questioned herself, paying little attention to what laid ahead. She was lucky enough glance in front of her before slamming into a Guardian.

Eulalia dug her heels into the earth, grinding to a halt but a tail-length in front of the other dragon. The dragon seemed innocent enough, not streaked in blood and rot, but who was to say, she was playing the "innocence" card herself.

"Oh..." she drawled, before adjusting herself to be a sweet and light as possible, using her tail to stir up some of her settling Sakura petal.

"Sorry, just passing though," she mused with a meek grin.
@StrawberryJello (Yay! And that's a-okay, life's busy. :D)

Eulalia hurdled through the gnarled trees, it seemed that one of those dragons was adept at fire magic and had shot a bolt at her. Despite the fact that yards ago a swift maneuver led to the flame smashing into a tree, the adrenaline coursing in her body begged to be burned. Not to mention the tip of her tail was singed from the ordeal.

How much farther will I need to go? she questioned herself, paying little attention to what laid ahead. She was lucky enough glance in front of her before slamming into a Guardian.

Eulalia dug her heels into the earth, grinding to a halt but a tail-length in front of the other dragon. The dragon seemed innocent enough, not streaked in blood and rot, but who was to say, she was playing the "innocence" card herself.

"Oh..." she drawled, before adjusting herself to be a sweet and light as possible, using her tail to stir up some of her settling Sakura petal.

"Sorry, just passing though," she mused with a meek grin.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
@Scryzze

Hey is it okay if i join now? Am i too late?

I'll post my character sheet, anyway. So if i can't join, i'll just delete my post.
@Scryzze

Hey is it okay if i join now? Am i too late?

I'll post my character sheet, anyway. So if i can't join, i'll just delete my post.
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@Leondragon

Iuka whirled around and launched herself at Alcor's face, silencing him. "What are you doing?" she demanded, crests flared angrily in his face. "Most dragons who hear that will want to tear you apart." Not that she was particularly worried for the Mirror. He was an able fighter now and the implants made him more durable. She just knew that it was best to avoid confrontation in these lands. Dragons like the two of them had been cast out for a reason.

Alcor tried to speak around the facefull of Fae he was currently receiving, "-said you wanted dragons."

"Yes, I did." She paused, taking her claws off of Alcor and hovering in midair. "Only if they are willing to keep their teeth and talons sheathed though." Well, she wouldn't find out without trying right? If things went south she had her Plague magic and she had her Mirror. She turned her left side to Alcor, "Did you actually see anyone?"

"One," he said in his slightly scratchy voice, "Can't tell what breed. Coatl maybe."

"Alright," Iuka flew up to a branch and wrapped herself around it. "Follow me from the ground." She had Alcor give her a direction and she started tree-hopping until she found something. A dark moving patch on the forest floor caught her attention. She couldn't tell scales from armor, the creature looked like it was made of shadow. The Fae crawled out on a long branch until she was overlooking the shadowy dragon. Time to see if this was worth it. She called out, "Excuse me."
@Leondragon

Iuka whirled around and launched herself at Alcor's face, silencing him. "What are you doing?" she demanded, crests flared angrily in his face. "Most dragons who hear that will want to tear you apart." Not that she was particularly worried for the Mirror. He was an able fighter now and the implants made him more durable. She just knew that it was best to avoid confrontation in these lands. Dragons like the two of them had been cast out for a reason.

Alcor tried to speak around the facefull of Fae he was currently receiving, "-said you wanted dragons."

"Yes, I did." She paused, taking her claws off of Alcor and hovering in midair. "Only if they are willing to keep their teeth and talons sheathed though." Well, she wouldn't find out without trying right? If things went south she had her Plague magic and she had her Mirror. She turned her left side to Alcor, "Did you actually see anyone?"

"One," he said in his slightly scratchy voice, "Can't tell what breed. Coatl maybe."

"Alright," Iuka flew up to a branch and wrapped herself around it. "Follow me from the ground." She had Alcor give her a direction and she started tree-hopping until she found something. A dark moving patch on the forest floor caught her attention. She couldn't tell scales from armor, the creature looked like it was made of shadow. The Fae crawled out on a long branch until she was overlooking the shadowy dragon. Time to see if this was worth it. She called out, "Excuse me."
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
@Rinjichan13 ((of course! It's never too late. But do your best to join in, though))
@Rinjichan13 ((of course! It's never too late. But do your best to join in, though))
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze

Okay, thank you! I'm am very excited for this Rp and i will get my Bio done soon. :3 Also if its not to much to ask, Can i have a summary of whats going on so far? If not, i can just read all the dialogue.
@Scryzze

Okay, thank you! I'm am very excited for this Rp and i will get my Bio done soon. :3 Also if its not to much to ask, Can i have a summary of whats going on so far? If not, i can just read all the dialogue.
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@Scryzze [ here you go! I hope its already... ] [b]Image:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/84219/8421896_350.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Nimia [b]Age:[/b] 20 years old [b]Personality:[/b] Nimia is a aggressive dragon, cutthroat when it comes to hunting, and has inherited her anti-social nature from her mother Amunet. She also has a passive way of dealing with people; usually straight out ignoring them. Nimia also is very negative and is frustrated over the little mistakes that she makes. While others think she is nick picking, she just sees it as a way to improve herself. As her name means "ambitious", she certainly lives up to it. She is a smart hunter; Nimia comes up with several strategies when hunting and always has a plan B. She is stubborn and keeps trying even when see doesn't see a clear answer. Though Nimia is pretty level headed, she has a quick temper. It often feels has if she is two different people when hunting, and not hunting. Despite being a prickly person, what Nimia desired more then anything, in the past, was a mate. Which is no longer possible now, thanks to her present day, dark and cruel heart. However, she actually still has a soft spot for children as its the only time she seems sweet. But since there are only Adult dragons here, they will unfortunately never see that side of her. [b]Backstory:[/b] Nimia once was just a very aggressive, but innocent mirror hachtlling, in her old clan. But as she grew older, Nimia started to develop some concerning and cruel habits. She would often torture her prey, instead of killing and invite the younger dragons to do well also. The clan leader Jearl, became very worried about Nimia, and tried to correct her gory ways with the good moral values, of the Eleven. However, it seemed to only help by corrupting the mirror further. So much in fact, that she started doing it on the hachtlings of the clan, who she deemed as 'too weak'. Her mother Amunet, also known for her viciousness, even started to become scared of her own daughter. The clan members decided it would be for the best of the clan to exalt her, but that didn't bold well for Nimia. She fought tooth and claw, and used her powerful ice magic, to try to escape her fate. The IceWarden then came and assessed her personality. He deemed Nimia to violent, sadistic, and aggressive for her own good. The IceWarden then banished her the Underworld, to live among her own kind. Nimia was never to return to the rest of dragon kind and thought that she might even enjoy her stay with her fellow bloodthirsty brethren. She now walks the tattered lands in search of food, a good bloody fight, and a gleeful, never ending torture, of a fellow dragon resident. [b]Time compared to Flight Rising's time:[/b] I am 3 hours ahead of FR time
@Scryzze

[ here you go! I hope its already... ]

Image:

8421896_350.png

Name: Nimia
Personality: Nimia is a aggressive dragon, cutthroat when it comes to hunting, and has inherited her anti-social nature from her mother Amunet. She also has a passive way of dealing with people; usually straight out ignoring them. Nimia also is very negative and is frustrated over the little mistakes that she makes. While others think she is nick picking, she just sees it as a way to improve herself. As her name means "ambitious", she certainly lives up to it. She is a smart hunter; Nimia comes up with several strategies when hunting and always has a plan B. She is stubborn and keeps trying even when see doesn't see a clear answer. Though Nimia is pretty level headed, she has a quick temper. It often feels has if she is two different people when hunting, and not hunting. Despite being a prickly person, what Nimia desired more then anything, in the past, was a mate. Which is no longer possible now, thanks to her present day, dark and cruel heart. However, she actually still has a soft spot for children as its the only time she seems sweet. But since there are only Adult dragons here, they will unfortunately never see that side of her.

Backstory: Nimia once was just a very aggressive, but innocent mirror hachtlling, in her old clan. But as she grew older, Nimia started to develop some concerning and cruel habits. She would often torture her prey, instead of killing and invite the younger dragons to do well also. The clan leader Jearl, became very worried about Nimia, and tried to correct her gory ways with the good moral values, of the Eleven. However, it seemed to only help by corrupting the mirror further. So much in fact, that she started doing it on the hachtlings of the clan, who she deemed as 'too weak'. Her mother Amunet, also known for her viciousness, even started to become scared of her own daughter. The clan members decided it would be for the best of the clan to exalt her, but that didn't bold well for Nimia. She fought tooth and claw, and used her powerful ice magic, to try to escape her fate. The IceWarden then came and assessed her personality. He deemed Nimia to violent, sadistic, and aggressive for her own good. The IceWarden then banished her the Underworld, to live among her own kind. Nimia was never to return to the rest of dragon kind and thought that she might even enjoy her stay with her fellow bloodthirsty brethren. She now walks the tattered lands in search of food, a good bloody fight, and a gleeful, never ending torture, of a fellow dragon resident.

Time compared to Flight Rising's time: I am 3 hours ahead of FR time
@Rinjichan13 ((hm... I'm not the best at summarizing, but you can take your time and read through. There are a few details that are important that you might need to read, anyways.))
@Rinjichan13 ((hm... I'm not the best at summarizing, but you can take your time and read through. There are a few details that are important that you might need to read, anyways.))
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze

[ Okay, i will be posting soon, then. ]
@Scryzze

[ Okay, i will be posting soon, then. ]
@Scryzze

(( I am going to read wha everyone has written so far, then maybe I can join?))

@Frailty
((So I can find this again))

@Scryzze

(( I am going to read wha everyone has written so far, then maybe I can join?))

@Frailty
((So I can find this again))

Just as a helpful hint when pinging me, there is no extra I in my name ^^
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
@Frailty ((Of course! Until the thread title says 'closed', then you're still free to join.))
@Frailty ((Of course! Until the thread title says 'closed', then you're still free to join.))
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me