Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | In The Darkest Reaches (private)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
@CrazyRedFire ((Of course. You're free to join! Just post your dragon and you can start!))
@CrazyRedFire ((Of course. You're free to join! Just post your dragon and you can start!))
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
(@Scryzze Still room for one more?))
(@Scryzze Still room for one more?))
tumblr_nnjlsxPcwR1uoa86qo1_250.png
@ViewtifulJen ((Always open, come on in!))
@ViewtifulJen ((Always open, come on in!))
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@scryzze (May I join?) [b]Image[/b]:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11778222] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/117783/11778222_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Ebony [b]Age:[/b] Battle-scarred get , so difficult to tell. Though she is relatively young (in human years her mid-ate 20's) Personality: Ebony can be summed up in one word: stubborn. She's quite extroverted, and tends to be very expressive. Though her dark demeanor is rather intimidating, she's quite nice once you get to know her. However, she's developed into being quite a good liar, and tends to lie to herself at points. Very defensive, and is quite strong. She has a strong desire to prove that she is capable of being by herself. In general, she's a very independent dragon. Backstory: Raised in a small lair in the Ashfall Wastes, but decided to explore other areas of Flight Rising. Time compared to Flight Rising's time: With FR time
@scryzze
(May I join?)

Image:
11778222_350.png

Name: Ebony
Age: Battle-scarred get , so difficult to tell. Though she is relatively young (in human years her mid-ate 20's)
Personality: Ebony can be summed up in one word: stubborn. She's quite extroverted, and tends to be very expressive. Though her dark demeanor is rather intimidating, she's quite nice once you get to know her. However, she's developed into being quite a good liar, and tends to lie to herself at points. Very defensive, and is quite strong. She has a strong desire to prove that she is capable of being by herself. In general, she's a very independent dragon.
Backstory: Raised in a small lair in the Ashfall Wastes, but decided to explore other areas of Flight Rising.

Time compared to Flight Rising's time: With FR time
@leondragon ((post whenever ready!))
@leondragon ((post whenever ready!))
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze @Dimesocket @Leondragon

Noipyla uncurled herself from within a pile of silky cloths. It had been a nice nap; she had been able to relive the destruction of her previous clan - her family, her brain spat -, watching as they burned and frantically tried to put out the enchanted fire. It had always been futile, as the enchanted fire only consumed living things with a strong life source - dragons. Grass, water, rocks... Those were all unaffected.

She grinned, the smile revealing her perfectly polished ivory teeth. It had been satisfying back then, watching them panic as they realized that they were the only things burning, and it was satisfying now.

She smoothed out the folds in her cloak, relishing the smooth texture that greeted her fingers. Noipyla loved this cloak. Once, it had represented all her fears, shames, and things she despised - yet now, it was a trophy, a garment forged from the blood of her "clanmates", one that reminded her of who she was.

Noipyla sauntered out of her makeshift shelter, carelessly leaving behind the silks she had been resting on earlier. They were of no use to her now; she couldn't carry them, and could always obtain new ones easily.

Upon closer look, the silks weren't silks at all. And in a small, dusty part of the cave, a single, lone bird cowered, pressing itself into the corner in hopes of not being seen by the black and orange dragon that had so viciously killed its fellows.
@Scryzze @Dimesocket @Leondragon

Noipyla uncurled herself from within a pile of silky cloths. It had been a nice nap; she had been able to relive the destruction of her previous clan - her family, her brain spat -, watching as they burned and frantically tried to put out the enchanted fire. It had always been futile, as the enchanted fire only consumed living things with a strong life source - dragons. Grass, water, rocks... Those were all unaffected.

She grinned, the smile revealing her perfectly polished ivory teeth. It had been satisfying back then, watching them panic as they realized that they were the only things burning, and it was satisfying now.

She smoothed out the folds in her cloak, relishing the smooth texture that greeted her fingers. Noipyla loved this cloak. Once, it had represented all her fears, shames, and things she despised - yet now, it was a trophy, a garment forged from the blood of her "clanmates", one that reminded her of who she was.

Noipyla sauntered out of her makeshift shelter, carelessly leaving behind the silks she had been resting on earlier. They were of no use to her now; she couldn't carry them, and could always obtain new ones easily.

Upon closer look, the silks weren't silks at all. And in a small, dusty part of the cave, a single, lone bird cowered, pressing itself into the corner in hopes of not being seen by the black and orange dragon that had so viciously killed its fellows.
globules.png
[center][b]Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12306802] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/123069/12306802_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Vanth [b]Age:[/b] This demonic male seems to never age but look within the glowing yellow depths of his eyes and you'll see a very old soul looking back at you. [b]Personality:[/b] Darkness runs within his veins and taints his very scales with dark magic that covers his golden facade. It is said that he was born completely crystalline like the sun, his mind still innocent to the ways of darkness and evil but once he opened his eyes to it and fell in love, the very scales he loved began to secrete a blanket of darkness that covered his wings, neck, and his legs. When this happened, it seems as if his personality split in two, one part of him still retaining the innocence and kindness he so cherished but the other part of him became full of bloodlust and the passion to torture and maim those he drew close too. Sadistic to say the least, once his eyes start to take on a reddish hue, the demon inside comes out. [b]Backstory:[/b] Born into a clan that is said to have once been Gods from a different world, Vanth always knew he was different. He could feel the darkness coursing through his veins no matter how hard he tried to fight it off but it didn't change the fact that he was Vanth, a demon that inhabited the Underworld. Even though many other dragons in his clan seemed to change their stories, no matter what he did, he couldn't but now that he has embraced it he adores the darkness and killing is just something he can't live without. [b] 4 hours ahead for me [/b][/center]
Image:

12306802_350.png

Name:

Vanth

This demonic male seems to never age but look within the glowing yellow depths of his eyes and you'll see a very old soul looking back at you.

Personality:

Darkness runs within his veins and taints his very scales with dark magic that covers his golden facade. It is said that he was born completely crystalline like the sun, his mind still innocent to the ways of darkness and evil but once he opened his eyes to it and fell in love, the very scales he loved began to secrete a blanket of darkness that covered his wings, neck, and his legs. When this happened, it seems as if his personality split in two, one part of him still retaining the innocence and kindness he so cherished but the other part of him became full of bloodlust and the passion to torture and maim those he drew close too. Sadistic to say the least, once his eyes start to take on a reddish hue, the demon inside comes out.

Backstory:

Born into a clan that is said to have once been Gods from a different world, Vanth always knew he was different. He could feel the darkness coursing through his veins no matter how hard he tried to fight it off but it didn't change the fact that he was Vanth, a demon that inhabited the Underworld. Even though many other dragons in his clan seemed to change their stories, no matter what he did, he couldn't but now that he has embraced it he adores the darkness and killing is just something he can't live without.

4 hours ahead for me
2t5JFrj.png
@Blitzstrike ((post whenever ready!))
@Blitzstrike ((post whenever ready!))
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze ((Warning: Sin can be very descriptive and extremely violent.)) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3971490] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/39715/3971490_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Name:[/b] Sin [b]Age:[/b] Older than a young dragon but not an old dragon either. [b]Personality:[/b] Sin is evil and insane. He revels in killing and eating his own kind. His claws have powerful plague magic that infect anyone who is slashed with them with horrible diseases. He finds other ruthless dragons that like to kill like himself extremely attractive...so beware. Half his face was melted off in a battle and now must wear a mask to hide his hideously scared face. There's not much more to say about his personality. Sin is Sin. [b]Backstory:[/b] Sin was born different. He liked to kill. When he hatched he killed his siblings. He stabbed them with his claws and watched as their bloody wounds blackened and festered with infection. They died slowly and Sin smiled the whole time. Curiously he tore a piece of their flesh away from one of their bodies. The poor creature wasn't dead yet and it gurgled an agonized scream but this only made Sin giggle. He looked intensely at the piece of oozing festering flesh and licked it curiously. The taste was heavenly and his blood red eyes fastened on what was left of his dying siblings. His Cheshire grin widened.... The rest of his tale is too gruesome to tell. Just know that he finds this festering wood between the plague and shadow lands very [i]interesting[/i]. And he finds the dragons there even more [i]interesting[/i]...
@Scryzze ((Warning: Sin can be very descriptive and extremely violent.)) Name: Sin
Age: Older than a young dragon but not an old dragon either.
Personality:
Sin is evil and insane. He revels in killing and eating his own kind. His claws have powerful plague magic that infect anyone who is slashed with them with horrible diseases. He finds other ruthless dragons that like to kill like himself extremely attractive...so beware. Half his face was melted off in a battle and now must wear a mask to hide his hideously scared face.
There's not much more to say about his personality. Sin is Sin.
Backstory:
Sin was born different. He liked to kill. When he hatched he killed his siblings. He stabbed them with his claws and watched as their bloody wounds blackened and festered with infection. They died slowly and Sin smiled the whole time. Curiously he tore a piece of their flesh away from one of their bodies. The poor creature wasn't dead yet and it gurgled an agonized scream but this only made Sin giggle. He looked intensely at the piece of oozing festering flesh and licked it curiously. The taste was heavenly and his blood red eyes fastened on what was left of his dying siblings. His Cheshire grin widened....

The rest of his tale is too gruesome to tell. Just know that he finds this festering wood between the plague and shadow lands very interesting. And he finds the dragons there even more interesting...
XriSV9h.gif
@Scryzze (Mind if I join? Seems like a cool concept, and I've been itching to get back into a RP.) [b]Image:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7054894] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70549/7054894_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Eulalia [b]Age:[/b] Somewhere within the throes between "teenaged" and adult. [b]Personality:[/b] Eulalia could be described as words such as "kind," "sweet," and extremely benevolent to hatchlings... Or at least, she could have times ago. Time spent living in the lands has caused Eulalia to become very manipulative. Weaving lies and spinning tales to fold over on some less suspecting dragon. Her soft talking and overall innocent appearance only adds to the illusion. She is an experienced battler and unafraid to "get a little blood on her claws." Despite the almost 180 in her old personality, a sharp authority figure will bend her to submission. But bend too far and she will snap again. [b]Backstory:[/b] Eulalia was the first child of progenitors to a modest Lightning clan. In the beginning, she was treated kindly by her father and indifferently by her mother. Soon a younger brother came. After, she was cast aside and treated more as a servant. (Now, her father did not like this, but with such a heavy-handed and self-centered mother like hers, it was in his best interests to follow along.) Her brother was treated like a prince, receiving only the best with constant attention. Eulalia braved this treatment, having gained the sympathies from the rest of the clan. She busied herself in the Coliseum. It was something to keep her mind off the churning part of her yearning for her parents' affections. As time passed, demands grew ever difficult and more meaningless. Words grew sharper. Until one day the frayed string snapped. She lashed out in a fit of rage, her amounts of strength led to her quickly killing her father, then brother. She stalked towards her mother, and with gluttonous joy slayed the beast of her burden. The remaining clan, horrified at the bloodbath, quickly exiled her. She trudged through semi-foreign lands to the place she now calls "home." At first repulsed at the actions of those who already lived there, she slowly assimilated. She killed once. Twice. Thrice. Why not continue? She knows her bright colors and flowery apparel may make her stick out. She lost the want to care. And she seeks no sympathies for her past, only the cold, hard indifference of neither love nor hate. [b]Time compared to Flight Rising's time:[/b] 3+ hours (@Ciphers Pinging self to remind to polish up everything later.)
@Scryzze (Mind if I join? Seems like a cool concept, and I've been itching to get back into a RP.)

Image:
7054894_350.png

Name: Eulalia

Age: Somewhere within the throes between "teenaged" and adult.

Personality:
Eulalia could be described as words such as "kind," "sweet," and extremely benevolent to hatchlings... Or at least, she could have times ago.

Time spent living in the lands has caused Eulalia to become very manipulative. Weaving lies and spinning tales to fold over on some less suspecting dragon. Her soft talking and overall innocent appearance only adds to the illusion. She is an experienced battler and unafraid to "get a little blood on her claws."

Despite the almost 180 in her old personality, a sharp authority figure will bend her to submission. But bend too far and she will snap again.

Backstory:
Eulalia was the first child of progenitors to a modest Lightning clan. In the beginning, she was treated kindly by her father and indifferently by her mother. Soon a younger brother came. After, she was cast aside and treated more as a servant. (Now, her father did not like this, but with such a heavy-handed and self-centered mother like hers, it was in his best interests to follow along.) Her brother was treated like a prince, receiving only the best with constant attention.

Eulalia braved this treatment, having gained the sympathies from the rest of the clan. She busied herself in the Coliseum. It was something to keep her mind off the churning part of her yearning for her parents' affections. As time passed, demands grew ever difficult and more meaningless. Words grew sharper. Until one day the frayed string snapped. She lashed out in a fit of rage, her amounts of strength led to her quickly killing her father, then brother. She stalked towards her mother, and with gluttonous joy slayed the beast of her burden.

The remaining clan, horrified at the bloodbath, quickly exiled her. She trudged through semi-foreign lands to the place she now calls "home." At first repulsed at the actions of those who already lived there, she slowly assimilated. She killed once. Twice. Thrice. Why not continue? She knows her bright colors and flowery apparel may make her stick out. She lost the want to care. And she seeks no sympathies for her past, only the cold, hard indifference of neither love nor hate.

Time compared to Flight Rising's time: 3+ hours

(@Ciphers Pinging self to remind to polish up everything later.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38