Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | In The Darkest Reaches (private)
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
@TheBestiary @Ciphers @DarkDragonfly @Scryzze @IvoryMuffin @Rinjichan13 @SmilingScorpio @ CrazyRedFire [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ddF4LY6.png[/img][/center] Sin held no hesitancy in his next attack and dived through the air towards the Mirror, charging up another plague bolt and hurling it at her as he dived closer. He wanted to wind his body around her puny form and choke the life from her eyes just as he once had for a certain Wildclaw—who he still somewhat mourned for as he had fallen quite hard for the beautiful fire bending Nightsky—and countless others before him. Except this time, Sin held no love for Trell. Only a dark, burning rage that tunneled through his organs and muscles to manifest into tremendous plague and Shade magic. He want to see her insides ripped out and melted into a pile sickness and filth. He wanted to stab his entire arm into her stomach, pull out her guts, and devour them while having his way with her. Then he would tear off her horns and feast on the marrow within while digging his claws into her eye sockets until he reached her poor defenseless brain but he would stop there and let her live through the pain of having her face and eyes torn off. He'd watch her blood stain the sand red and then stab his claws within her body to infect her with the worst diseases in his arsenal. He'd watch in anticipation as the contagion slowly consumed what was left of her flesh and then he'd start pealing it away. He'd savor her puss-filled meat with every bite and the high he felt from every slash, every lick would bring him the utmost bliss before he abandoned her body to let her die slowly in the most painful way anyone could die. This was the fate he wished for Trell. As the second plague bolt was flying into the air towards Trell, Sin twisted to the left and latched himself onto a tree nearby. He screamed, "Now!!" Before plunging his glowing red claws into the tree's trunk. Immediately, the bark started to blacken and decay. Abbadon launched herself from the vegetation behind Trell at her master's order and slashed at Trell's flanks. Trell had dodged the second bolt and Abbadon's attack was to distract her from the creaking and cracking of the tree her master clung to. The bark and wood was disintegrating and soon the entire tree was falling towards the Mirror but Abbadon did not let up her attack. Her job was to keep Trell in the right position to be squished. The Bone Fiend's beady red eyes blazed and she grinned in a cold, soulless way. ((To answer your question, yes. Sin did fall in love with Nightsky before he killed him. He actually still [i]is[/i] in love with him because he knows that he is an Earth-bound spirit. Yeah.... Sin's a sick SOB and I don't understand how his brain works. How can you fall in love with someone at a glance—Nightsky's fire magic was very alluring to him at the time—and then totally kill them?!?! He's so nasty [i]I[/i] even hate him sometimes...))
@TheBestiary @Ciphers @DarkDragonfly @Scryzze @IvoryMuffin @Rinjichan13 @SmilingScorpio @ CrazyRedFire
ddF4LY6.png

Sin held no hesitancy in his next attack and dived through the air towards the Mirror, charging up another plague bolt and hurling it at her as he dived closer. He wanted to wind his body around her puny form and choke the life from her eyes just as he once had for a certain Wildclaw—who he still somewhat mourned for as he had fallen quite hard for the beautiful fire bending Nightsky—and countless others before him. Except this time, Sin held no love for Trell. Only a dark, burning rage that tunneled through his organs and muscles to manifest into tremendous plague and Shade magic.

He want to see her insides ripped out and melted into a pile sickness and filth. He wanted to stab his entire arm into her stomach, pull out her guts, and devour them while having his way with her. Then he would tear off her horns and feast on the marrow within while digging his claws into her eye sockets until he reached her poor defenseless brain but he would stop there and let her live through the pain of having her face and eyes torn off. He'd watch her blood stain the sand red and then stab his claws within her body to infect her with the worst diseases in his arsenal. He'd watch in anticipation as the contagion slowly consumed what was left of her flesh and then he'd start pealing it away. He'd savor her puss-filled meat with every bite and the high he felt from every slash, every lick would bring him the utmost bliss before he abandoned her body to let her die slowly in the most painful way anyone could die.

This was the fate he wished for Trell.

As the second plague bolt was flying into the air towards Trell, Sin twisted to the left and latched himself onto a tree nearby. He screamed, "Now!!" Before plunging his glowing red claws into the tree's trunk. Immediately, the bark started to blacken and decay.

Abbadon launched herself from the vegetation behind Trell at her master's order and slashed at Trell's flanks. Trell had dodged the second bolt and Abbadon's attack was to distract her from the creaking and cracking of the tree her master clung to. The bark and wood was disintegrating and soon the entire tree was falling towards the Mirror but Abbadon did not let up her attack. Her job was to keep Trell in the right position to be squished. The Bone Fiend's beady red eyes blazed and she grinned in a cold, soulless way.

((To answer your question, yes. Sin did fall in love with Nightsky before he killed him. He actually still is in love with him because he knows that he is an Earth-bound spirit. Yeah.... Sin's a sick SOB and I don't understand how his brain works. How can you fall in love with someone at a glance—Nightsky's fire magic was very alluring to him at the time—and then totally kill them?!?! He's so nasty I even hate him sometimes...))
XriSV9h.gif
@TheBestiary @Ciphers @ DarkDragonfly @SmilingScorpio @IvoryMuffin @Rinjichan13 @Scryzze @CrazyRedFire [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/qcMqowF.png[/img][/center] The owl stopped screeching and calmed down, and so did Denvye. "It's fine Eulalia. She was just doing what she thought was right. No doubt she's stressed from the journey she made to get here." He watched the owl preen herself. Then the Death Seeker he recognized to be Depthine's squawked and flapped into the room, doing its best to speak to them. Nimia had tapped him on the shoulder and suggested following the bird. "Yeah, I think it's Depthine's bird, so she's probably summoning us for something. We should see what she wants, and then we can get to burying the body you were talking about." He stepped out of the room and began walking towards where the bird flew, stopping to see if the others were following him. (( Short post is short. ))
@TheBestiary @Ciphers @ DarkDragonfly @SmilingScorpio @IvoryMuffin @Rinjichan13 @Scryzze @CrazyRedFire
qcMqowF.png

The owl stopped screeching and calmed down, and so did Denvye. "It's fine Eulalia. She was just doing what she thought was right. No doubt she's stressed from the journey she made to get here." He watched the owl preen herself.

Then the Death Seeker he recognized to be Depthine's squawked and flapped into the room, doing its best to speak to them. Nimia had tapped him on the shoulder and suggested following the bird. "Yeah, I think it's Depthine's bird, so she's probably summoning us for something. We should see what she wants, and then we can get to burying the body you were talking about." He stepped out of the room and began walking towards where the bird flew, stopping to see if the others were following him.

(( Short post is short. ))
aaaaaaaaa
RdVh6mS.png
aa
Naomi ~ she/they ~ FR +3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music Share | Wishlist
Art Shop | Hatchery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Writing noughts till the end of time...
Meet me where the cliffs greet the sea. ~
aa GdA4c8j.png
[center]@TheBestiary@CrazyRedFire @IvoryMuffin @Scryzze @SmilingScorpio - [b]Nimia[/b] - @Ciphers @DarkDragonfly [img]http://i.imgur.com/DMMbhjC.png[/img][/center] " [i]Depthine's bird huh? Cool.[/i] ", Nimia wrapped the elk skin to make a little pouch for the egg. She then tied the sling to her neck, tight and to keep the egg close. After the visited Depthine, and buried that Ridgeback, Nimia would final hatch this egg in the Chambers. Nimia walked casually with Denyve and Eulalia, thinking of what the Guardian could want from them. Then the dark mirror remembered that all of them apparently had special powers, given to them by Sin. [i]So you want us to show huh...Depthine. I wonder what you have and what your planing.[/i] Nimia head still pounded from using her power earliar, but now it was a tiny bearable pulse. This she could deal with. " [i]I wonder what power Depthine got? What do you think guys?[/i] ", she asked keeping pace with others. She had to take slow, big steps because she didn't want to egg to fall or crack. The Plaque egg also shared to much and Nimia didn't want to miss its hatching. [i]I've got 6 hours or so before it hatches, and to bury Razor's body, hopefully this is a quick meeting[/i]. It wasn't long before the mirrors reached Depthine's location, Nimia could spell the Guardian near. ------------------------------------ [ Babi post...]

" Depthine's bird huh? Cool. ", Nimia wrapped the elk skin to make a little pouch for the egg. She then tied the sling to her neck, tight and to keep the egg close. After the visited Depthine, and buried that Ridgeback, Nimia would final hatch this egg in the Chambers. Nimia walked casually with Denyve and Eulalia, thinking of what the Guardian could want from them. Then the dark mirror remembered that all of them apparently had special powers, given to them by Sin. So you want us to show huh...Depthine. I wonder what you have and what your planing.

Nimia head still pounded from using her power earliar, but now it was a tiny bearable pulse. This she could deal with. " I wonder what power Depthine got? What do you think guys? ", she asked keeping pace with others. She had to take slow, big steps because she didn't want to egg to fall or crack. The Plaque egg also shared to much and Nimia didn't want to miss its hatching. I've got 6 hours or so before it hatches, and to bury Razor's body, hopefully this is a quick meeting. It wasn't long before the mirrors reached Depthine's location, Nimia could spell the Guardian near.

[ Babi post...]
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@TheBestiary @IvoryMuffin @DarkDragonfly @SmilingScorpio @Scryzze @Rinjichan13 @CrazyRedFire [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7054894] [img]http://i.imgur.com/b41JBpJ.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDz45y_C630][font=Papyrus]Eulalia[/font][/url][/center] Eulalia quietly nodded her head, thankful that Nimia and Denyve were not upset over Areni's outburst. Others in the past hadn't taken well to the familiar. She kept her head low until a tap on her shoulder brought her up. A shape that looked birdlike hung overhead before croaking a word -- "follow." It then surged away without regard of if it's request was even being fulfilled. That shape was apparently Depthine's Death Seeker, according to Denyve. [i]Perhaps she wanted to call a meeting after everything that happened,[/i] Eulalia thought to herself. [i]It would be best to follow.[/i] The three Mirrors -- and Areni gliding above -- wandered their way to where Depthine presumably was, the main hall of the caves. As far as Eulalia could tell, they were among the first to arrive. Still, something Nimia said on the way over bothered her. [i]We all got powers? I don't remember that... What did everyone else get? What did[/i] I [i]get? Nothing feels different to me. Is this what the meeting will be about?[/i]
@TheBestiary @IvoryMuffin @DarkDragonfly @SmilingScorpio @Scryzze @Rinjichan13 @CrazyRedFire

Eulalia quietly nodded her head, thankful that Nimia and Denyve were not upset over Areni's outburst. Others in the past hadn't taken well to the familiar. She kept her head low until a tap on her shoulder brought her up. A shape that looked birdlike hung overhead before croaking a word -- "follow." It then surged away without regard of if it's request was even being fulfilled.

That shape was apparently Depthine's Death Seeker, according to Denyve.

Perhaps she wanted to call a meeting after everything that happened, Eulalia thought to herself. It would be best to follow.

The three Mirrors -- and Areni gliding above -- wandered their way to where Depthine presumably was, the main hall of the caves. As far as Eulalia could tell, they were among the first to arrive. Still, something Nimia said on the way over bothered her.

We all got powers? I don't remember that... What did everyone else get? What did I get? Nothing feels different to me. Is this what the meeting will be about?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6187326][img]http://i.imgur.com/GjywVpX.png[/img][/url][/center] Even as something interesting started to happen at the edge of the woods (was that Sin? Ah who cared), Lyn only had eyes for the behemoth of a mirror lurking toward the caves. Even Harlequin stopped for a moment to witness the strange altercation between the other mirror and the spiral, but once she deduced that it wasn’t Lyn and instead was some other dragon, she moved onward. Lyn couldn’t contain herself any longer. She scurried across the ground like a snake with legs, winding in a serpentine pattern until she passed the steelhound that was bounding toward her. It skidded to a stop and turned to chase after her. How the female spiral could keep a familiar long enough for it to completely imprint was beyond anyone’s reckoning. [color=maroon][b]“Harley-kins!”[/b][/color] she shouted, wrapping herself around mechanical mirror’s neck like a living feather boa. Harlequin stopped moving and raised herself up to support Lyn’s weight, though truth be told the spiral wasn’t very heavy anyway. She said nothing. Just the way Lyn liked it. [color=maroon][b]“I’m glad you made it,”[/b][/color] she crooned, though they both knew she didn’t mean a word of it. This was a common act Lyn put on, and one they both participated in—albeit Harlequin only participated with tolerant silence. [color=maroon][b]“Now, carry me back to the caves! I think you’ll love it here, it’s so dark and full of fun dragons with so many issues!”[/b][/color] Harlequin started walking the moment the command was given. The chest on her back wobbled with the rhythm of her steps as she moved, but somehow never fell from its perch. Meanwhile, Lyn babbled on about all of the things she witnessed thus far. @TheBestiary @Ciphers @DarkDragonfly @Scryzze @ IvoryMuffin @Rinjichan13 @CrazyRedFire (Good luck corralling Lyn to whatever meeting you want to make lmao.)
GjywVpX.png

Even as something interesting started to happen at the edge of the woods (was that Sin? Ah who cared), Lyn only had eyes for the behemoth of a mirror lurking toward the caves. Even Harlequin stopped for a moment to witness the strange altercation between the other mirror and the spiral, but once she deduced that it wasn’t Lyn and instead was some other dragon, she moved onward.

Lyn couldn’t contain herself any longer. She scurried across the ground like a snake with legs, winding in a serpentine pattern until she passed the steelhound that was bounding toward her. It skidded to a stop and turned to chase after her.

How the female spiral could keep a familiar long enough for it to completely imprint was beyond anyone’s reckoning.

“Harley-kins!” she shouted, wrapping herself around mechanical mirror’s neck like a living feather boa. Harlequin stopped moving and raised herself up to support Lyn’s weight, though truth be told the spiral wasn’t very heavy anyway. She said nothing.

Just the way Lyn liked it.

“I’m glad you made it,” she crooned, though they both knew she didn’t mean a word of it. This was a common act Lyn put on, and one they both participated in—albeit Harlequin only participated with tolerant silence. “Now, carry me back to the caves! I think you’ll love it here, it’s so dark and full of fun dragons with so many issues!”

Harlequin started walking the moment the command was given. The chest on her back wobbled with the rhythm of her steps as she moved, but somehow never fell from its perch. Meanwhile, Lyn babbled on about all of the things she witnessed thus far.

@TheBestiary @Ciphers @DarkDragonfly @Scryzze @ IvoryMuffin @Rinjichan13 @CrazyRedFire

(Good luck corralling Lyn to whatever meeting you want to make lmao.)
qOYhgZ9.png
[center]@TheBestiary @Ciphers @DarkDragonfly @SmilingScorpio @IvoryMuffin @Rinjichan13 [b]Depthine[/b][/center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/PPm6t0U.png[/img] ----- The Guardian sat patiently in the main hall, her eyes closed and her head hanging slightly. Her scarf was tattered even more at the ends, swaying ever so slightly as the large shape of her familiar approached. She gestured towards another cave, sending it away to go fetch the Skydancer Noipyla. Depthine had a passing thought about Lyn; but she quickly dismissed it. The Spiral already seemed to know about her abilities (given the numerous Bone fiends that scurried around), and probably wouldn't care about Sin's plans either way. The sound of multiple sets of footsteps drew her attention, along with the ones of the dozen or so Death Seekers that also perched in the room with her. All of the birds turned towards the trio of Mirrors, more than a few of them squawked at the smell of blood on the dragons. Depthine lifted her head, focusing the best she could on the others. Her eyesight wasn't perfect yet, but she could see. "Nimia, Denvye, and Eulalia..." The larger dragon spoke their names to herself, mentally scanning over the information that Sin had planted into her head. [i]So we have Telepathy, Telekinesis, and Seer, respectively.[/i] "I have called you here for a meeting regarding the current situation, along with the abilities given to us by Sin. I do hope you can wait for just a moment longer, however, as we're missing a couple others." She glanced over at Eulalia. "And I'd like it if you asked any questions whenever everyone is present." Her gaze slid back towards Nimia. "And you should probably go do whatever you needed to do with your corpse before this meeting starts. It might take a while." The Guardian glared again towards the Seekers, who were inching closer towards the Mirrors. ----- [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12634643] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/126347/12634643.png[/img] [/url] Trell[/center] ----- Sin had shot another plague bolt at her. An easy dodge, but that didn't seem to be his plan. He was clinging to a tree, infecting it with some contagion. He'd shouted something, and it took her a second to realize that it was a signal to another. Now she was facing two attackers. A split second later, she could feel claws slicing through the flesh on her exposed side. Trell quickly spun around, using the momentum to headbutt the Bone Fiend attacking her. The satisfying feeling of her horns impaling the creature registered, and the Mirror shook it off her head with the knowledge that it wouldn't be fighting for a small amount of time. Her mini victory was short-lived as she heard the creaking of the falling tree. Trell looked up, seeing as the dying tree was only inches from her. Without any hesitation, she released the power she had been charging up from the beginning. A soft ringing like bells sounded, and a powerful blast of light exploded from the Mirror. The light wasn't like that of the Light Flight's, however. It was a cold, sterile white that burned through the eyes, unlike the calming gold of the Light Flight. The sounding bells were quickly blocked by another noise. The tree was easily blown to pieces. Splinters rained down around Trell, who looked back over at Sin with a most bored expression. The Vipera markings along her body now glowed white, along with her eyes. A small symbol, just like a White King's chess piece, floated above her forehead like an elemental emblem. A sword also seemed to have appeared by her side. "Combat engaged." This time, instead of waiting for Sin's next attack, she delivered her own. Speaking something in a language not common draconian, a dozen white orbs formed around her, before speeding off and heading straight for the pink Spiral. ((Looks like Trell's still has the mind of a robot hahaha Also I might edit her art to look like her in her fighting form))
PPm6t0U.png

The Guardian sat patiently in the main hall, her eyes closed and her head hanging slightly. Her scarf was tattered even more at the ends, swaying ever so slightly as the large shape of her familiar approached. She gestured towards another cave, sending it away to go fetch the Skydancer Noipyla. Depthine had a passing thought about Lyn; but she quickly dismissed it. The Spiral already seemed to know about her abilities (given the numerous Bone fiends that scurried around), and probably wouldn't care about Sin's plans either way.

The sound of multiple sets of footsteps drew her attention, along with the ones of the dozen or so Death Seekers that also perched in the room with her. All of the birds turned towards the trio of Mirrors, more than a few of them squawked at the smell of blood on the dragons. Depthine lifted her head, focusing the best she could on the others. Her eyesight wasn't perfect yet, but she could see.

"Nimia, Denvye, and Eulalia..." The larger dragon spoke their names to herself, mentally scanning over the information that Sin had planted into her head. So we have Telepathy, Telekinesis, and Seer, respectively. "I have called you here for a meeting regarding the current situation, along with the abilities given to us by Sin. I do hope you can wait for just a moment longer, however, as we're missing a couple others." She glanced over at Eulalia. "And I'd like it if you asked any questions whenever everyone is present."

Her gaze slid back towards Nimia. "And you should probably go do whatever you needed to do with your corpse before this meeting starts. It might take a while." The Guardian glared again towards the Seekers, who were inching closer towards the Mirrors.

12634643.png

Trell

Sin had shot another plague bolt at her. An easy dodge, but that didn't seem to be his plan. He was clinging to a tree, infecting it with some contagion. He'd shouted something, and it took her a second to realize that it was a signal to another. Now she was facing two attackers.

A split second later, she could feel claws slicing through the flesh on her exposed side. Trell quickly spun around, using the momentum to headbutt the Bone Fiend attacking her. The satisfying feeling of her horns impaling the creature registered, and the Mirror shook it off her head with the knowledge that it wouldn't be fighting for a small amount of time.

Her mini victory was short-lived as she heard the creaking of the falling tree. Trell looked up, seeing as the dying tree was only inches from her. Without any hesitation, she released the power she had been charging up from the beginning. A soft ringing like bells sounded, and a powerful blast of light exploded from the Mirror. The light wasn't like that of the Light Flight's, however. It was a cold, sterile white that burned through the eyes, unlike the calming gold of the Light Flight. The sounding bells were quickly blocked by another noise.

The tree was easily blown to pieces. Splinters rained down around Trell, who looked back over at Sin with a most bored expression. The Vipera markings along her body now glowed white, along with her eyes. A small symbol, just like a White King's chess piece, floated above her forehead like an elemental emblem. A sword also seemed to have appeared by her side.

"Combat engaged." This time, instead of waiting for Sin's next attack, she delivered her own. Speaking something in a language not common draconian, a dozen white orbs formed around her, before speeding off and heading straight for the pink Spiral.

((Looks like Trell's still has the mind of a robot hahaha
Also I might edit her art to look like her in her fighting form))
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
[center]@TheBestiary@CrazyRedFire @IvoryMuffin @Scryzze @SmilingScorpio @Ciphers @DarkDragonfly - [b]Nimia[/b] - [img]http://i.imgur.com/DMMbhjC.png[/img][/center] Nimia walked towards the main hall and sat down as soon as she reached Depthine. Looking around she saw money of the Guardians Storm seekers around and wondered if the Guardian had to same power of the familiars as Sin and Lyn do. The birds probably smelled Razor's blood still on her, but the Guardian was right. She should probably take a bath and bury that Ridgeback finally. Nimia spoke, " [i]Yeah...should bury him, but first....[/i]", Nimia readjusted the plague egg around her collar. " [i]Since..you are letting us ask questions....what power did Sin give you?[/i] " It was just out of respect because Nimia figured the female was smart and already knew what their powers were. So why not ask her hers? It's only fair right? The dark mirror felt the hatch shake again, but more violently this time. [i]After this meeting i should put him in the Moonlight Chambers like Sin and Denyve said.[/i] Nimia was excited of this egg, but hopefully the kid would like her. She wanted to be a good other, despite how much she has sinned. [i]Look at me! Not even a parent yet and already thinking out its future.[/i] The Storm Seekers cowed at Nimia, and starting hovering over her side of the mountain. Hopefully the didn't try to put at Razor's body when she carried it out of the save with Denyve because that would be very annoying. They might even become lunch for the mirror if they kept pestering her. [i]Stupid birds. That is why i prefer flightless familiars[/i], Nimia thought.

Nimia walked towards the main hall and sat down as soon as she reached Depthine. Looking around she saw money of the Guardians Storm seekers around and wondered if the Guardian had to same power of the familiars as Sin and Lyn do. The birds probably smelled Razor's blood still on her, but the Guardian was right. She should probably take a bath and bury that Ridgeback finally. Nimia spoke, " Yeah...should bury him, but first....", Nimia readjusted the plague egg around her collar. " Since..you are letting us ask questions....what power did Sin give you? "

It was just out of respect because Nimia figured the female was smart and already knew what their powers were. So why not ask her hers? It's only fair right? The dark mirror felt the hatch shake again, but more violently this time. After this meeting i should put him in the Moonlight Chambers like Sin and Denyve said. Nimia was excited of this egg, but hopefully the kid would like her. She wanted to be a good other, despite how much she has sinned. Look at me! Not even a parent yet and already thinking out its future.

The Storm Seekers cowed at Nimia, and starting hovering over her side of the mountain. Hopefully the didn't try to put at Razor's body when she carried it out of the save with Denyve because that would be very annoying. They might even become lunch for the mirror if they kept pestering her. Stupid birds. That is why i prefer flightless familiars, Nimia thought.
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@TheBestiary @Ciphers @DarkDragonfly @Scryzze @IvoryMuffin @Rinjichan13 @SmilingScorpio @ CrazyRedFire [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ddF4LY6.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3971490] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/39715/3971490.png[/img] [/url][/center] Trell's horns impacted Abbadon head on and she flew backwards and crashed into a tree truck. She let out a whimpering hiss but lifted her head in time to see the blast of light smash the falling tree to pieces. The Bone Fiend's eyes adjusted with supernatural speed so that she neither had to squint nor look away from the cold brightness that erupted from the Mirror's body. She got to her feet when Trell summoned the white orbs but a single glance to her master told her all she needed to know. The Bone Fiend glared at Trell once more before spreading her bony wings and jumping into the trees and disappearing from sight. Sin watched with cold curiosity as Trell blasted the tree apart with her strange light-like magic. Then he grinned in a way that no sane creature could grin. He snickered like a maniac and closed his paws into fists—digging his claws into his palms to draw blood—and then thrust them upwards into the air as if to block the orbs solely with his forearms. The moment his arms lifted however, a sickly red and black swirling shield crackled into existence to form a spherical barrier between the pink Spiral and the Mirror's magical attack. The dozen or so orbs smashed into the shield and exploded on impact—blasting any vegetation nearby into ash—and blinded Sin for several moments as their brightness seared his vision. The impact of the orbs also shoved Sin backwards several feet as he held fast to his shield. Then once the orbs dissipated, he dropped the shield with hissing laughter and reached around to his waist to pull out a rather deadly looking sword sheathed in darkness and blood. He brought the sword up and then slashed it through the air causing a magical shock-wave of pure darkness to be launched directly at Trell; countering her cold light magic with his seething darkness. Before waiting to see if the shock-wave even hit its target, Sin launched himself toward the Mirror with his blade slashing down towards her flesh. He had cast a Rally spell before attacking so that his blade carried supernatural strength behind his vicious swing. Abbadon watched the battle like a hawk from her secret spot in the trees. She would not attack again until the opportune moment. Her eyes twinkled and she drooled slightly as the thought of the Mirror's flesh between her teeth made her shudder with hunger. She hadn't had a decent meal of dragon flesh since Sin had left on his mission. Now all she had to do was wait for master to finish playing with his quarry. ((The showdown has started!! BOOM! Woo Hoo! Hehehehe I got him the birdskull sword too :D ))
@TheBestiary @Ciphers @DarkDragonfly @Scryzze @IvoryMuffin @Rinjichan13 @SmilingScorpio @ CrazyRedFire
ddF4LY6.png
Trell's horns impacted Abbadon head on and she flew backwards and crashed into a tree truck. She let out a whimpering hiss but lifted her head in time to see the blast of light smash the falling tree to pieces. The Bone Fiend's eyes adjusted with supernatural speed so that she neither had to squint nor look away from the cold brightness that erupted from the Mirror's body. She got to her feet when Trell summoned the white orbs but a single glance to her master told her all she needed to know. The Bone Fiend glared at Trell once more before spreading her bony wings and jumping into the trees and disappearing from sight.

Sin watched with cold curiosity as Trell blasted the tree apart with her strange light-like magic. Then he grinned in a way that no sane creature could grin. He snickered like a maniac and closed his paws into fists—digging his claws into his palms to draw blood—and then thrust them upwards into the air as if to block the orbs solely with his forearms. The moment his arms lifted however, a sickly red and black swirling shield crackled into existence to form a spherical barrier between the pink Spiral and the Mirror's magical attack.

The dozen or so orbs smashed into the shield and exploded on impact—blasting any vegetation nearby into ash—and blinded Sin for several moments as their brightness seared his vision. The impact of the orbs also shoved Sin backwards several feet as he held fast to his shield. Then once the orbs dissipated, he dropped the shield with hissing laughter and reached around to his waist to pull out a rather deadly looking sword sheathed in darkness and blood.

He brought the sword up and then slashed it through the air causing a magical shock-wave of pure darkness to be launched directly at Trell; countering her cold light magic with his seething darkness. Before waiting to see if the shock-wave even hit its target, Sin launched himself toward the Mirror with his blade slashing down towards her flesh. He had cast a Rally spell before attacking so that his blade carried supernatural strength behind his vicious swing.

Abbadon watched the battle like a hawk from her secret spot in the trees. She would not attack again until the opportune moment. Her eyes twinkled and she drooled slightly as the thought of the Mirror's flesh between her teeth made her shudder with hunger. She hadn't had a decent meal of dragon flesh since Sin had left on his mission. Now all she had to do was wait for master to finish playing with his quarry.

((The showdown has started!! BOOM! Woo Hoo! Hehehehe I got him the birdskull sword too :D ))
XriSV9h.gif
@ TheBestiary @Ciphers @DarkDragonfly @Scryzze @IvoryMuffin @Rinjichan13 @SmilingScorpio @ CrazyRedFire ((I figured it was time for me to actually do something. ;v;)) [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/CbaFPxF.png[/img][/center] Noipyla had spent the last couple minutes gleefully testing out her new ability, commanding her shadow to do a number of things ranging from eavesdropping to jumping shadow to shadow as fast as it could. The Skydancer honestly relished having such a power, and couldn't help but send the shadow off to where she suspected Nimia and Devyne were to eavesdr-- er, check up on them. She was making her way up to the Moonlight Chamber (for no reason, really) when all of a sudden, a (somewhat large) Death Seeker approached her. The beast didn't seem hostile, so Noipyla assumed that it was [one of] the familiar(s) of her companions. It fluttered to a stop in front of her, the eye on its chest slowly moving to look at her. Perhaps someone wished to meet with her? It certainly seemed like that. The Skydancer glanced back up at the ascent to the chamber. Ah, well; she supposed that could wait. After all, she didn't even know why she had been going up there in the first place. She turned around and stared at the bird (mildly ugly thing it was) and nodded, as if to say that she was ready to follow it to wherever it was going to lead her. The Death Seeker, in turn, simply turned and began to fly off down a hall. Noipyla strode after it, the snippets of conversation her shadow had begun to feed to her completely forgotten as she followed the bird through the maze of tunnels that was Sin's lair. A shame, really; she could have found a use for those words. [i]"... What power did Sin give you?" the sound of an egg shaking an egg? something inside of the egg gives me a bad feeling master? are you listening? ... ah, well[/i] ((I hope you're okay with me kind of giving her shadow a personality. :0 It's not really enough for it to think for itself, but it's enough to let it be able to communicate and stuff. [size=2]gosh I'm terrible at explaining[/size]))
@ TheBestiary @Ciphers @DarkDragonfly @Scryzze @IvoryMuffin @Rinjichan13 @SmilingScorpio @ CrazyRedFire

((I figured it was time for me to actually do something. ;v;))
CbaFPxF.png

Noipyla had spent the last couple minutes gleefully testing out her new ability, commanding her shadow to do a number of things ranging from eavesdropping to jumping shadow to shadow as fast as it could. The Skydancer honestly relished having such a power, and couldn't help but send the shadow off to where she suspected Nimia and Devyne were to eavesdr-- er, check up on them.

She was making her way up to the Moonlight Chamber (for no reason, really) when all of a sudden, a (somewhat large) Death Seeker approached her. The beast didn't seem hostile, so Noipyla assumed that it was [one of] the familiar(s) of her companions. It fluttered to a stop in front of her, the eye on its chest slowly moving to look at her.

Perhaps someone wished to meet with her? It certainly seemed like that.

The Skydancer glanced back up at the ascent to the chamber. Ah, well; she supposed that could wait. After all, she didn't even know why she had been going up there in the first place.

She turned around and stared at the bird (mildly ugly thing it was) and nodded, as if to say that she was ready to follow it to wherever it was going to lead her. The Death Seeker, in turn, simply turned and began to fly off down a hall.

Noipyla strode after it, the snippets of conversation her shadow had begun to feed to her completely forgotten as she followed the bird through the maze of tunnels that was Sin's lair. A shame, really; she could have found a use for those words.

"... What power did Sin give you?"

the sound of an egg shaking

an egg?

something inside of the egg gives me a bad feeling

master?

are you listening?

ah, well

((I hope you're okay with me kind of giving her shadow a personality. :0 It's not really enough for it to think for itself, but it's enough to let it be able to communicate and stuff. gosh I'm terrible at explaining))
globules.png
@TheBestiary @IvoryMuffin @DarkDragonfly @SmilingScorpio @Scryzze @Rinjichan13 @CrazyRedFire [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7054894] [img]http://i.imgur.com/b41JBpJ.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDz45y_C630][font=Papyrus]Eulalia[/font][/url][/center] Eulalia settled towards the edges of the room, as the Guardian Depthine had said, it could be awhile until anything started. She scanned the area to see numerous shapes that crept ever closer-- more Death Seekers perhaps? The same familiars cast a different feeling in Areni. The owl shuffled between Eulalia's wings, before fluffing her feathers and giving a warning hoot. Eulalia twisted around and gently rubbed her familiar, trying to calm Areni down. However, the Wildwood Owl's feathers continuously rose and fell. Just as all seemed calm a sudden wave of pain hit her, and Eulalia squeezed her eyes shut. The golden smoke that traversed her body began to waver as an unbeknownst vision took over. [i]A foggy vision of a room, illuminated by a hole in the ceiling. Rough shapes covered the floor-- save a rounded shape that seemed to glow a sickly green. It split open and a thick substance consumed the area. From the darkness, two sharp red eyes loomed.[/i] Eulalia shuddered and cracked open her eyes as the pain seceded. She spat blood, having bit her cheek in the throw. A wary eye turned to the direction of Nimia. A quiet whisper escaped, "There's something wrong with that egg." (The visions get a bit clearer... .3.)
@TheBestiary @IvoryMuffin @DarkDragonfly @SmilingScorpio @Scryzze @Rinjichan13 @CrazyRedFire

Eulalia settled towards the edges of the room, as the Guardian Depthine had said, it could be awhile until anything started. She scanned the area to see numerous shapes that crept ever closer-- more Death Seekers perhaps? The same familiars cast a different feeling in Areni. The owl shuffled between Eulalia's wings, before fluffing her feathers and giving a warning hoot.

Eulalia twisted around and gently rubbed her familiar, trying to calm Areni down. However, the Wildwood Owl's feathers continuously rose and fell.

Just as all seemed calm a sudden wave of pain hit her, and Eulalia squeezed her eyes shut. The golden smoke that traversed her body began to waver as an unbeknownst vision took over.

A foggy vision of a room, illuminated by a hole in the ceiling. Rough shapes covered the floor-- save a rounded shape that seemed to glow a sickly green. It split open and a thick substance consumed the area. From the darkness, two sharp red eyes loomed.

Eulalia shuddered and cracked open her eyes as the pain seceded. She spat blood, having bit her cheek in the throw. A wary eye turned to the direction of Nimia.

A quiet whisper escaped, "There's something wrong with that egg."

(The visions get a bit clearer... .3.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38