Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Wishing Well
@SeraCosmos sending you a chest;)

Easy:
-25g / 10,000t to help fund my lair expansion
-familiars I don't have

Medium:
-25,000t / 50g (to help me unlock my third nest)
-some medium price apparels / scrolls / skins

Hard: (anyone who can fulfill any of these ilysm)
-an unhatched egg(s) (any flight except Arcane, water and ice)
-scenes
-vista forums
-accents
-gene scrolls
-holiday item(s)
-eliminate
-apparels / scrolls / skins that are rare and hard to get
@SeraCosmos sending you a chest;)

Easy:
-25g / 10,000t to help fund my lair expansion
-familiars I don't have

Medium:
-25,000t / 50g (to help me unlock my third nest)
-some medium price apparels / scrolls / skins

Hard: (anyone who can fulfill any of these ilysm)
-an unhatched egg(s) (any flight except Arcane, water and ice)
-scenes
-vista forums
-accents
-gene scrolls
-holiday item(s)
-eliminate
-apparels / scrolls / skins that are rare and hard to get
JULZZZ.
"I only look at victory. That's all." -Bakugo Katsuki
| About me | Wishlist | Open a door | Moodboards
hhtumblr_pxliz7lWd21u3wsjco4_250.png
@Julzzz sending you a few familiars and a vista!

Wishlist:

easy:
- 10,000 treasure for lair expansion (literally any amount helps!)
- any apparel in the form of sachels/bows

Medium:
- apparel in the form of wing silks/flowers
- (I don't know if this is medium or hard), those apparel pets, like the kittens or snakes that you can put with your dragon, they are adorable :)

Hard:
- unhatched elemental eggs; earth, wind, light or ice
- glowing eyes
@Julzzz sending you a few familiars and a vista!

Wishlist:

easy:
- 10,000 treasure for lair expansion (literally any amount helps!)
- any apparel in the form of sachels/bows

Medium:
- apparel in the form of wing silks/flowers
- (I don't know if this is medium or hard), those apparel pets, like the kittens or snakes that you can put with your dragon, they are adorable :)

Hard:
- unhatched elemental eggs; earth, wind, light or ice
- glowing eyes
WISHLIST pZJYyk4.png
eswSnrS.png
17LNzUR.png
QUIpVFE.png
dEe2UrM.png
BLSc7JM.png
QiuJi’s 100 Hatchlings
@Flireon Sending some pretty bows and a thousand treasure! My Wishlist: Easy: - 15 all-seeing shrooms - Gross looking but matchy brown and green dragons for my Swamp Project (check it out here if you're interested: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/555454/2013286/2?name=&type=undefined]The Swamp[/url]) - Green sludges and oozes Medium: - Obsidian/Obsidian/??? Metallic/Alloy/Opal, any breed - any slimes and any mucks for BBB Far-fetched: - G1 Obelisk - Forbidden Portal vista Flexible: - Apparel from heeeere: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3061728#post_3061728 - Skins from the embers in my signature - MONEH [emoji=treasure size=1][emoji=treasure size=1][emoji=treasure size=1][emoji=gem size=1][emoji=gem size=1][emoji=gem size=1] - Fest skins and stuff
@Flireon
Sending some pretty bows and a thousand treasure!
My Wishlist:
Easy:
- 15 all-seeing shrooms
- Gross looking but matchy brown and green dragons for my Swamp Project
(check it out here if you're interested: The Swamp)
- Green sludges and oozes

Medium:
- Obsidian/Obsidian/??? Metallic/Alloy/Opal, any breed
- any slimes and any mucks for BBB

Far-fetched:
- G1 Obelisk
- Forbidden Portal vista

Flexible:
- Apparel from heeeere: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3061728#post_3061728
- Skins from the embers in my signature
- MONEH
- Fest skins and stuff
27150.png
x Quix -- he/him
x Pixilart @Quixilver
x Wishlist

| x Category Give/Get
| x INTJ
| x Artist
@Firedragona Sending all the items on your apparel wishlist that are in my hoard :-) [item=bloodsong starsilk cloak][item=blueberry plumed headdress][item=furious shoulder guard][item=furious kilt][item=furious claws][item=furious leather boots][item=furious banner][item=cobalt filigree boots][item=silver halfmoon spectacles][item=brightscale tail guard][item=brightscale helmet][item=brightscale greaves][item=brightscale bracers][item=crimson tail feathers][item=celadon leg silks][item=celadon arm silks][item=dark red tail bow][item=cyan flair scarf][item=blue and brown flair scarf][item=blue wooly antennae][item=bone antlers][item=burnished Gold boots][item=dusty sage lantern][item=dusty sage sash] Also this Obelisk which I thought to be pretty cool (it does have offspring sorry I just saw that) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70120082][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701201/70120082_350.png[/img][/url] OH I also found this skin :-) [skin=23982] ----- I wish for... • so many renaming scrolls... like, ten • code for a clean looking bio layout for my dragons because I can't find something I really like and I want every dragon to look the same and look cool • a G1 male skydancer, colours don't matter at all (moss/honey/tomato would be fine imagine that) because I want to dress him with a Marva's Invisibility Cloak • an Obelisk scroll! • a G1 Wildclaw or a Wildclaw scroll if these wishes are way far fetched I apologise, I would also go for a Blue Sludge or a piece of lore for one of the loreless dragons tbh. Or a friend request :-) If you really have too much treasure/gems in your life I 1. envy you 2. am looking for a subtle rainbow-like accent for my dragon here [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66268609][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/662687/66268609_350.png[/img][/url] to match this spoiled boy [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48224068][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/482241/48224068_350.png[/img][/url] apologies for my weird tastes I also like art and levelling services x)
@Firedragona
Sending all the items on your apparel wishlist that are in my hoard :-)
Bloodsong Starsilk Cloak Blueberry Plumed Headdress Furious Shoulder Guard Furious Kilt Furious Claws Furious Leather Boots Furious Banner Cobalt Filigree Boots Silver Halfmoon Spectacles Brightscale Tail Guard Brightscale Helmet Brightscale Greaves Brightscale Bracers Crimson Tail Feathers Celadon Leg Silks Celadon Arm Silks Dark Red Tail Bow Cyan Flair Scarf Blue and Brown Flair Scarf Blue Wooly Antennae Bone Antlers Burnished Gold Boots Dusty Sage Lantern Dusty Sage Sash

Also this Obelisk which I thought to be pretty cool (it does have offspring sorry I just saw that)
70120082_350.png

OH I also found this skin :-)

I wish for...
• so many renaming scrolls... like, ten
• code for a clean looking bio layout for my dragons because I can't find something I really like and I want every dragon to look the same and look cool

• a G1 male skydancer, colours don't matter at all (moss/honey/tomato would be fine imagine that) because I want to dress him with a Marva's Invisibility Cloak
• an Obelisk scroll!

• a G1 Wildclaw or a Wildclaw scroll

if these wishes are way far fetched I apologise, I would also go for a Blue Sludge or a piece of lore for one of the loreless dragons tbh. Or a friend request :-)
If you really have too much treasure/gems in your life I
1. envy you
2. am looking for a subtle rainbow-like accent for my dragon here
66268609_350.png
to match this spoiled boy
48224068_350.png

apologies for my weird tastes
I also like art and levelling services x)
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
@hypomargoteros sending! <3

E
any familiars adding up to 8k/20g

M
any familiars/apparel adding up to20k
20k treasure

H
something from my wishlist.. link in bio :')
@hypomargoteros sending! <3

E
any familiars adding up to 8k/20g

M
any familiars/apparel adding up to20k
20k treasure

H
something from my wishlist.. link in bio :')

5hF3FGk.png
@PeachKissed Sending a [item=gale wolf] I found in my hoard, it was on your wishlist! easy: 1. Any amount of starsilk circlets, wingdrapes, earrings, cloaks, shawls, or tailwraps 2. 8000 treasure's worth of chests/openables medium: 3. Any 3 different familiars from the coli 4. Any festival skin/accent far-fetched: 5. Something from the gem marketplace
@PeachKissed

Sending a Gale Wolf I found in my hoard, it was on your wishlist!

easy:

1. Any amount of starsilk circlets, wingdrapes, earrings, cloaks, shawls, or tailwraps
2. 8000 treasure's worth of chests/openables

medium:

3. Any 3 different familiars from the coli
4. Any festival skin/accent

far-fetched:

5. Something from the gem marketplace
fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png
@StarlightDragon7 Sending these familiars~ [item=Sickle Kamaitachi][item=Common Podid][item=Venomous Toridae] ----- [b]Easy[/b] 1. 8kt/g 2. A familiar I don't have yet [b]Medium[/b] 3. 20kt/g 4. Something from [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65442704]my wishlist[/url] in the Hibden section (2nd section from the bottom) [b]Far-fetched[/b] 5. [item=Secondary Gene: Spade (Aberration)]
@StarlightDragon7

Sending these familiars~
Sickle Kamaitachi Common Podid Venomous Toridae

Easy
1. 8kt/g
2. A familiar I don't have yet

Medium
3. 20kt/g
4. Something from my wishlist in the Hibden section (2nd section from the bottom)

Far-fetched
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
@ShadowLugia111 Sending Dunerunner, Centaur Berserker and Fennec Kitsune! Easy: 1. 8kt (God do I need treasure lmao) 2. Literally any familiar I don't have, which is a lot. Like, look at my bestiary, [i]26[/i] lmao. Medium: 3. Any festive skin/accent 4. Some apparels you think would fit my dragon(s) Far-fetched: 5. [item=Tertiary Gene: Filigree]
@ShadowLugia111 Sending Dunerunner, Centaur Berserker and Fennec Kitsune!

Easy:
1. 8kt (God do I need treasure lmao)
2. Literally any familiar I don't have, which is a lot. Like, look at my bestiary, 26 lmao.

Medium:
3. Any festive skin/accent
4. Some apparels you think would fit my dragon(s)

Far-fetched:
5. Tertiary Gene: Filigree
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
@Kaminome Sending [item=Grey River Flight] [item=Highreach Bonepicker] [item=Depin] [item=Mammertee] [item=Magma Runner] ! ----- [u]Easy wishes :[/u] - 20 gems - A common breed dragon [u]Medium wishes : [/u] - 20kt - A familiar I don't have yet [u]Far-fetched wishes : [/u] - An accent from my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50484861]wishlist[/url]
@Kaminome

Sending Grey River Flight Highreach Bonepicker Depin Mammertee Magma Runner !

Easy wishes :

- 20 gems

- A common breed dragon

Medium wishes :

- 20kt

- A familiar I don't have yet

Far-fetched wishes :

- An accent from my wishlist
4CNl2cV.png
[ Inari. ]
· art shop
· carrd
· wishlist
· Dragon sales

@InariKitsunee yes your wishlist is very... interesting!
Sending: 20kt and Aurelian porcupine familiar.

Easy:
1. 10k treasure / 20g
2. Wing or neck apparel

Medium:
3. Weapon/fighting apparel
4. Any skin :)

Far-fetched:
5. Eliminate battle stone
@InariKitsunee yes your wishlist is very... interesting!
Sending: 20kt and Aurelian porcupine familiar.

Easy:
1. 10k treasure / 20g
2. Wing or neck apparel

Medium:
3. Weapon/fighting apparel
4. Any skin :)

Far-fetched:
5. Eliminate battle stone
wAhIrtq.png

tiny_pc.png Pixel tiny_pc.png
she/her ⋆ Gr15mqs.png

jv7C6g3.png