Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Open a door (new version) |*knock knock*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
[center][size=7][font=georgia][b][u]Open a door[/center][/size][/b][/u] [center]So I have no idea where did this game thread disappeared so imma kickstart this again but in my own version so everyone can play the game <3 [size=5]Please [b]read EVERYTHING[/b] before joining in the game. I hate rules myself but it'll be kinda embarrassing if you break a rule and I have to call you out coz this isn't like the other threads so you might break a rule if you don't. ----- [center][size=6][font=georgia][b][u]How To Play?[/u][/b][/font][/size][/center] [b]This game can go 2 ways: [/b] 1. You pick a door and end up winning a dragon/get picked by the user above you to create 3 doors. 2. Create 3 doors for the next players. 3. Once all 3 doors had been selected by 3 different users, you MUST [b]announce what each of them won[/b] (and if you [b]didn't include a dragon[/b] in your prizes, [b]choose a winner[/b] to create the next 3 doors) [b]in a single post[/b]. [quote=What do you mean pick a winner to continue the game?] FOR EXAMPLE: @/Player 1 won nothing :( @/Player 2 won [item=kelpie] and [item=gray wizard hat] @/Player 3 won [item=plague's charm] Next round: @/Player 2 (Then @/Player 2 creates 3 doors and so on) [/quote] [size=4][i][b][u]or[/u][/b][/i][/size] 1. You pick a door and end up winning something else than a dragon. 2. Yay, you can just sit back for one round to finish, and you can come play for another round again! ----- [center][size=6][font=georgia][b][u]Rules[/u][/b][/font][/size][/center] [font=georgia]1.When creating 3 doors, you [b]MUST[/b] have [b]at least 2 doors that have a prize[/b] in it. Note: Yes, [b]you can make more than 3 doors[/b]. But, [b]only one of them can contain a dragon.[/b] 2. I'm not going to set a price range. I trust we are all mature enough to decide what's the[b] appropriate amount to give[/b] and that it's [b]not nice to be stingy[/b]. "Stingy" as in someone gives you 2 salts and 3 cheap trinkets? Man, that's just rude. [s]And things would get embarazzing if someone calls you out ;-;[/s] Note: Baldwin materials are alright as long as you give them the amount that has a value more or less. If you really feel cheated on, please send me a PM. 3. Only [b]ONE[/b] of your doors can [b]contain a dragon/hatchling[/b]. Note: You [b]don't have to give a dragon[/b] as a prize tho. 4. Keep in mind that if you choose to offer your dragon as a prize and someone won it from you, [b][u]you no longer have the right to decide what to do with your dragon once it's in the winner's hands[/u][/b] Note: This includes "Don't exalt", "No breeding", "Don't sell it" etc. "Please at least breed it once before exalting", "Please don't exalt right away", counts as the same thing too. 5. Please [b]post your 3 doors in 24 hrs[/b] so we can keep the game going for the rest. Please [b]don't play if you're going to go on a hiatus[/b] right after posting. You will be added to the [b]blacklist[/b] and [b]banned[/b] from the thread for [b]2 weeks[/b]. 6. [b]You MUST give your prizes to the respective winners within 24 hours.[/b] Failure to do so will give me the right to ping you on the [b]TEMPORARY BLACKLIST[/b] until you have sent your gift. Don't worry, I or the winner will send you [b]at least 2-3PMs[/b] before doing so. Note: If you have not received your prize, please consider sending a PM to the person, or me if you're shy. 7. If the giftee has not accepted the CR after [b]a week[/b], you may shoot me a PM or ping me here and tell me about it. If there are no extraordinary circumstances, you may cancel the CR. 8. Please [b]ping the relevant person at the right time[/b]. Note: For example, ping the [b]door creator[/b] when replying to which [b]door you select[/b] and/or the respective [b]winners [/b]when you are [b]announcing the prizes[/b]. 9. Please [b]SHOW[/b] what are your prizes. Use [ item=ITEM NAME] (without the spaces tho) when announcing the prizes and [b]SPECIFY how much/many[/b] you'll be giving. Note: For example: "A lot of sludge" "Some apparel" "A few familiars" are not acceptable. 10. [b]Chill out for a round[/b] to let others have a chance to play, after that you're free to play another round again! 11. [b]Raw currency/ fest currencies are accepted[/b] coz honestly I don't see why not. Note: For [b]fest currencies[/b], it is preferable to send the [b]ongoing[/b] festival's currency or the [b]upcoming [/b]one. 12. [b]Be creative[/b] and [size=5][b]HAVE FUN[/b][/size]. Use quotes, poems, random thoughts in your head, movie lines, dad jokes, song lyrics, fav food, etc. There's literally NO limit! Make things fun and hype it up! [b]For example:[/b] [quote=YES, IT IS BY INTENTION. But srsly lmk if you guys actually know where these quotes come from I might actually shoot you a friend request] Door 1: "Perhaps okay will be our always.” Door 2: "Such a beautiful place, to be with friends. Dobby is happy to be with his friend, Harry Potter." Door 3: "Stars. I can see the stars again, m'lady" [size=2]ily if you know who said the last quote [/quote] [size=5][b]**lmk what's your fav book/movie somewhere so I know if you read everything until here.[/b] ----- [center]All rights belong to me. Rules can change without notice. I am subbed to this thread so I can monitor what's happening. Shoot me a PM if there's a problem or a question you wanna ask. I might join in every now and then, coz hey, what's life without a bit of fun? ;)[/center]
Open a door

So I have no idea where did this game thread disappeared so imma kickstart this again but in my own version so everyone can play the game <3

Please read EVERYTHING before joining in the game. I hate rules myself but it'll be kinda embarrassing if you break a rule and I have to call you out coz this isn't like the other threads so you might break a rule if you don't.

How To Play?

This game can go 2 ways:

1. You pick a door and end up winning a dragon/get picked by the user above you to create 3 doors.

2. Create 3 doors for the next players.

3. Once all 3 doors had been selected by 3 different users, you MUST announce what each of them won (and if you didn't include a dragon in your prizes, choose a winner to create the next 3 doors) in a single post.

What do you mean pick a winner to continue the game? wrote:

FOR EXAMPLE:

@/Player 1 won nothing :(

@/Player 2 won Kelpie and Gray Wizard Hat
@/Player 3 won Plague's Charm

Next round: @/Player 2

(Then @/Player 2 creates 3 doors and so on)

or

1. You pick a door and end up winning something else than a dragon.
2. Yay, you can just sit back for one round to finish, and you can come play for another round again!

Rules

1.When creating 3 doors, you MUST have at least 2 doors that have a prize in it.

Note: Yes, you can make more than 3 doors. But, only one of them can contain a dragon.

2. I'm not going to set a price range. I trust we are all mature enough to decide what's the appropriate amount to give and that it's not nice to be stingy. "Stingy" as in someone gives you 2 salts and 3 cheap trinkets? Man, that's just rude. And things would get embarazzing if someone calls you out ;-;

Note: Baldwin materials are alright as long as you give them the amount that has a value more or less. If you really feel cheated on, please send me a PM.

3. Only ONE of your doors can contain a dragon/hatchling.

Note: You don't have to give a dragon as a prize tho.

4. Keep in mind that if you choose to offer your dragon as a prize and someone won it from you, you no longer have the right to decide what to do with your dragon once it's in the winner's hands

Note: This includes "Don't exalt", "No breeding", "Don't sell it" etc.
"Please at least breed it once before exalting", "Please don't exalt right away", counts as the same thing too.

5. Please post your 3 doors in 24 hrs so we can keep the game going for the rest. Please don't play if you're going to go on a hiatus right after posting. You will be added to the blacklist and banned from the thread for 2 weeks.

6. You MUST give your prizes to the respective winners within 24 hours. Failure to do so will give me the right to ping you on the TEMPORARY BLACKLIST until you have sent your gift. Don't worry, I or the winner will send you at least 2-3PMs before doing so.

Note: If you have not received your prize, please consider sending a PM to the person, or me if you're shy.

7. If the giftee has not accepted the CR after a week, you may shoot me a PM or ping me here and tell me about it. If there are no extraordinary circumstances, you may cancel the CR.

8. Please ping the relevant person at the right time.

Note: For example, ping the door creator when replying to which door you select and/or the respective winners when you are announcing the prizes.

9. Please SHOW what are your prizes. Use [ item=ITEM NAME] (without the spaces tho) when announcing the prizes and SPECIFY how much/many you'll be giving.

Note: For example: "A lot of sludge" "Some apparel" "A few familiars" are not acceptable.

10. Chill out for a round to let others have a chance to play, after that you're free to play another round again!

11. Raw currency/ fest currencies are accepted coz honestly I don't see why not.

Note: For fest currencies, it is preferable to send the ongoing festival's currency or the upcoming one.

12. Be creative and HAVE FUN. Use quotes, poems, random thoughts in your head, movie lines, dad jokes, song lyrics, fav food, etc. There's literally NO limit! Make things fun and hype it up!

For example:

YES, IT IS BY INTENTION. But srsly lmk if you guys actually know where these quotes come from I might actually shoot you a friend request wrote:

Door 1: "Perhaps okay will be our always.”

Door 2: "Such a beautiful place, to be with friends. Dobby is happy to be with his friend, Harry Potter."

Door 3: "Stars. I can see the stars again, m'lady"

ily if you know who said the last quote

**lmk what's your fav book/movie somewhere so I know if you read everything until here.

All rights belong to me.
Rules can change without notice.
I am subbed to this thread so I can monitor what's happening.
Shoot me a PM if there's a problem or a question you wanna ask.
I might join in every now and then, coz hey, what's life without a bit of fun? ;)
JULZZZ.
"I only look at victory. That's all." -Bakugo Katsuki
| About me | Wishlist | Open a door | Moodboards
hhtumblr_pxliz7lWd21u3wsjco4_250.png
All right, let's start with me first.

Door 1: This door is sparkling and glowing. You tried pushing it but an unknown force immediately pushed you back. You saw a shadow above you but it disappeared when you raised your head.

Door 2: You heard someone wailing and you followed the noise. It led you to a door that has a crying baby's face on it. You looked around to see if the owner is present because the cries are annoying you. Suddenly, you heard something rustling in the nearby bushes...

Door 3: This door is old and dusty, it looked like it would break into pieces with just the gentle blow of the wind. You peeked into the slight opening of the door and saw movement...
All right, let's start with me first.

Door 1: This door is sparkling and glowing. You tried pushing it but an unknown force immediately pushed you back. You saw a shadow above you but it disappeared when you raised your head.

Door 2: You heard someone wailing and you followed the noise. It led you to a door that has a crying baby's face on it. You looked around to see if the owner is present because the cries are annoying you. Suddenly, you heard something rustling in the nearby bushes...

Door 3: This door is old and dusty, it looked like it would break into pieces with just the gentle blow of the wind. You peeked into the slight opening of the door and saw movement...
JULZZZ.
door 3 please! <3

(read the rules, my favourite book is probably the house in the cerulean sea)
door 3 please! <3

(read the rules, my favourite book is probably the house in the cerulean sea)
IMG_4004.png
@Julzzz ill take door 2 pls :D (my fav book is probably Percy Jackson)
@Julzzz ill take door 2 pls :D (my fav book is probably Percy Jackson)
Jp7QW8F.png
bump!
bump!
JULZZZ.
@Julzzz I guess I'll take door 3

(I don't have a favourite book but I really love the fault in our stars)
@Julzzz I guess I'll take door 3

(I don't have a favourite book but I really love the fault in our stars)
65357142.png Nests
Cauldron
Sales Tab
WishList
Trading Research Notes
Star my Dragons :D
Projects
Lineage
Links
59498663.png
Congratulations! @raccoonpunk won a [item=skin: brilliant psywurm] and [item=Sweetheart Lace Waist Frill] @JudyHopps won a [item=cleansing elixir] and [item=simple iron bracelets] @invaliduser232 won a dragon! [size=2]p.s heard that was a very sad story, was it tho? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73158852][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/731589/73158852_350.png[/img][/url]
Congratulations!

@raccoonpunk won a Skin: Brilliant Psywurm and Sweetheart Lace Waist Frill

@JudyHopps won a Cleansing Elixir and Simple Iron Bracelets

@invaliduser232 won a dragon! p.s heard that was a very sad story, was it tho?

73158852_350.png

JULZZZ.
Door 1 is covered in slime and vines
Door 2 emits a bright red colour
Door 3 has a blue liquid spilling out from its sides
@Julzzz it was more or less of a sad story. To me, what I understood about it was the wrong route controlled by the stars that didn't let those in love to remain together. I would 100% recommend you to read it.

P.S: The book is better than the movie
Door 1 is covered in slime and vines
Door 2 emits a bright red colour
Door 3 has a blue liquid spilling out from its sides
@Julzzz it was more or less of a sad story. To me, what I understood about it was the wrong route controlled by the stars that didn't let those in love to remain together. I would 100% recommend you to read it.

P.S: The book is better than the movie
65357142.png Nests
Cauldron
Sales Tab
WishList
Trading Research Notes
Star my Dragons :D
Projects
Lineage
Links
59498663.png
@invaliduser232