Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Wishing Well
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1069 1070
@Taleirrh - Oh, yes! Thank you for pointing that out! ;0; Sorry for the confusion!!
@Taleirrh - Oh, yes! Thank you for pointing that out! ;0; Sorry for the confusion!!
40e09c17c3944cf788021adc652e0387_zps352f3560.png
@Angelcat sending you a pretty tundra boy (I really hope you like him e___e)

My wishes arrre
1)Bugs, I'm always in need of fricking bugs Q__Q
2)5k treasure
3)any familiars ouo
4)any apparel
5) Wildclaw scroll (hahahah)
@Angelcat sending you a pretty tundra boy (I really hope you like him e___e)

My wishes arrre
1)Bugs, I'm always in need of fricking bugs Q__Q
2)5k treasure
3)any familiars ouo
4)any apparel
5) Wildclaw scroll (hahahah)
fxdbmRR.png
@soldierofjoy Just sent you some apparel. Hope you enjoy it.

I wish for:
1) 8k treasure
2) any number of gems
3) any genes
4) any familiars
5) an Imperial 0.0
@soldierofjoy Just sent you some apparel. Hope you enjoy it.

I wish for:
1) 8k treasure
2) any number of gems
3) any genes
4) any familiars
5) an Imperial 0.0
mXT68sw.png
@TierEchelon Dehehe I like chatting in threads where nice things happen, even if it's not to ask for stuff myself.

@atreyu1110 I've got a nest of Imperials hatching in a couple days. The other person gets first pick, I get second, they get third, and I get the last egg (four eggs total, I'm so lucky). If you like it, I'll sell you the final baby for whatever you can afford to give me for it. I'll trust you to be honest about how much that is, I can see you're pretty new and that won't be a lot but whatever.

And that's not me granting a wish or anything, it doesn't count since I'm offering to sell it, even if I'm offering to sell it at a really low price. I'm just chatting and keeping the thread bumped. :P
@TierEchelon Dehehe I like chatting in threads where nice things happen, even if it's not to ask for stuff myself.

@atreyu1110 I've got a nest of Imperials hatching in a couple days. The other person gets first pick, I get second, they get third, and I get the last egg (four eggs total, I'm so lucky). If you like it, I'll sell you the final baby for whatever you can afford to give me for it. I'll trust you to be honest about how much that is, I can see you're pretty new and that won't be a lot but whatever.

And that's not me granting a wish or anything, it doesn't count since I'm offering to sell it, even if I'm offering to sell it at a really low price. I'm just chatting and keeping the thread bumped. :P
mLVXhc2.pngs2YE1v7.pngPkbt1dy.pngsGTYkwN.png
@atreyu1110
Sending over a familiar!

I wish for...
1. A sakura flowerfall
2. Gems
3. A pink Imperial female
4. A gembond scroll
5. An Arcane Sprite

...Just because I have to save up my treasure so I can get lair expansions and stuff. :x
@atreyu1110
Sending over a familiar!

I wish for...
1. A sakura flowerfall
2. Gems
3. A pink Imperial female
4. A gembond scroll
5. An Arcane Sprite

...Just because I have to save up my treasure so I can get lair expansions and stuff. :x
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
@Taleirrh
I'd love one of your hatchlings. I only have 22291 gold, atm. I'll give you all of it, or accumulate more and give you that, if that's fine with you.
@Taleirrh
I'd love one of your hatchlings. I only have 22291 gold, atm. I'll give you all of it, or accumulate more and give you that, if that's fine with you.
mXT68sw.png
Just stopping by to bump once again!

Also, @Taleirrh - Ahh, I know, I love to chat. :D I started this to mainly spread some love and see who else is willing to spread some love, too! I love giving away stuff, it just makes me so happy. ;w;

To anyone who may be here to grant wishes: Don't forget about Safikei's wish up there! I don't want them to get lost in the comments!
Just stopping by to bump once again!

Also, @Taleirrh - Ahh, I know, I love to chat. :D I started this to mainly spread some love and see who else is willing to spread some love, too! I love giving away stuff, it just makes me so happy. ;w;

To anyone who may be here to grant wishes: Don't forget about Safikei's wish up there! I don't want them to get lost in the comments!
40e09c17c3944cf788021adc652e0387_zps352f3560.png
@Safikei
I'll send you an Arcane Sprite. ^^

I wish for:
1. 10k treasure
2. 100 gems
3. a Delver's Lamp (Cyan/Amber)
4. a Blue Satin Tunic
5. an Iridescent Scroll
@Safikei
I'll send you an Arcane Sprite. ^^

I wish for:
1. 10k treasure
2. 100 gems
3. a Delver's Lamp (Cyan/Amber)
4. a Blue Satin Tunic
5. an Iridescent Scroll
Free in mind and true in heart... A long journey awaits me.
@atreyu1110 Save some for yourself dear, and it'll still be a bit before they hatch. And we don't know if you'll like them! But yes you can have a look.
@atreyu1110 Save some for yourself dear, and it'll still be a bit before they hatch. And we don't know if you'll like them! But yes you can have a look.
mLVXhc2.pngs2YE1v7.pngPkbt1dy.pngsGTYkwN.png
@Taleirrh
I'm definitely sure I will like them. x) Would it be alright if I asked you to PM or ping me when they do hatch?
@Taleirrh
I'm definitely sure I will like them. x) Would it be alright if I asked you to PM or ping me when they do hatch?
mXT68sw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1069 1070