Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | PWYW/Free Dregs w/ FREE Custom Lore!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
new derg
new derg
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
heru is so cute!!! i saw her a week ago and keep thinking about how pretty she was. if no one takes her, id be glad to!
heru is so cute!!! i saw her a week ago and keep thinking about how pretty she was. if no one takes her, id be glad to!
Lore, Literature and Lies!

Let me find YOUR dragon!!!
Hello! I’d love to adopt Infusion; he’s a near XXY, and I’m trying to collect one of every dragon breed before solely focusing on collecting Wildclaws. As for lore, perhaps incorporate a bit about him being the first imperial there? Maybe even as the biggest dragon around. Something like that, and perhaps mention a little bit about his circuit gene and his name (robotics stuff, I guess?) At the end of the day, you can do what you feel comfy doing. Thanks! :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42122490][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/421225/42122490_350.png[/img][/url]
Hello! I’d love to adopt Infusion; he’s a near XXY, and I’m trying to collect one of every dragon breed before solely focusing on collecting Wildclaws. As for lore, perhaps incorporate a bit about him being the first imperial there? Maybe even as the biggest dragon around. Something like that, and perhaps mention a little bit about his circuit gene and his name (robotics stuff, I guess?) At the end of the day, you can do what you feel comfy doing. Thanks! :D

42122490_350.png
I’m a returning player!

Currently doing: It Heckin’ Wimdy: A Project :)
@DismasYves i would love, love, love to adopt silk! She's amazing. Does 20g work?
@DismasYves i would love, love, love to adopt silk! She's amazing. Does 20g work?
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
@Brandysilverfire @AtticaIonia Sounds good to you both! Do you have any lore requests, or no lore?
@Brandysilverfire @AtticaIonia Sounds good to you both! Do you have any lore requests, or no lore?
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
@DismasYves you can expand upon her existing idea if youd like
@DismasYves you can expand upon her existing idea if youd like
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
eh i dont have much lore in my lair except for everyone being some form of monster/demon/spirit or the other- maybe something like that?
eh i dont have much lore in my lair except for everyone being some form of monster/demon/spirit or the other- maybe something like that?
Lore, Literature and Lies!

Let me find YOUR dragon!!!
@Brandysilverfire Okay, hope this is close to what you wanted! I'll send the CR now.

~

A spirit of misfortune and bad luck. When she crosses your path, accidents are sure to follow. One dragon's encounter with her left him permanently wounded in his leg. Another fell ill the week after spotting her in the distance and perished soon after. She is a fleeting spirit in both the day and night, so there is no way to predict when and where she will appear.

Although she has been seen as a fae dragon, she has no true physical form. No one has been able to capture evidence of this elusive spirit. However, through word of mouth and local legends, her reputation a a bad luck bringer lives on.
@Brandysilverfire Okay, hope this is close to what you wanted! I'll send the CR now.

~

A spirit of misfortune and bad luck. When she crosses your path, accidents are sure to follow. One dragon's encounter with her left him permanently wounded in his leg. Another fell ill the week after spotting her in the distance and perished soon after. She is a fleeting spirit in both the day and night, so there is no way to predict when and where she will appear.

Although she has been seen as a fae dragon, she has no true physical form. No one has been able to capture evidence of this elusive spirit. However, through word of mouth and local legends, her reputation a a bad luck bringer lives on.
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
@Theorist Here's the lore, I'll send the CR!

~

Lightning runs through Infusion's veins. After a brutal monster attack that left him heavily injured, he underwent an experimental surgery that allowed him to conduct electricity through his whole body. Not only does this work as a defensive mechanism, but it literally keeps his heart running.

He is the first imperial to settle with the clan, and perhaps because of that many look up to him as a protector and mentor. The electric cyan glow coupled with his immense size make him an intimidating figure, but those within his circle know that he is a rather calm and gentle giant. For the clan, it is a reassurance to have such a trustworthy individual around.
@Theorist Here's the lore, I'll send the CR!

~

Lightning runs through Infusion's veins. After a brutal monster attack that left him heavily injured, he underwent an experimental surgery that allowed him to conduct electricity through his whole body. Not only does this work as a defensive mechanism, but it literally keeps his heart running.

He is the first imperial to settle with the clan, and perhaps because of that many look up to him as a protector and mentor. The electric cyan glow coupled with his immense size make him an intimidating figure, but those within his circle know that he is a rather calm and gentle giant. For the clan, it is a reassurance to have such a trustworthy individual around.
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
Hey there, if you're still giving him away I'd really like Razor :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87760530][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/877606/87760530_350.png[/img][/url] If you have any lore for him I'd like anything you got, my clan's lore is just that it's made up of dragons from all over, so anything you write that's unique to him would be fun!
Hey there, if you're still giving him away I'd really like Razor :)

87760530_350.png

If you have any lore for him I'd like anything you got, my clan's lore is just that it's made up of dragons from all over, so anything you write that's unique to him would be fun!
Just some guy.
Pings OK!
UFT Tab
90594261.png88699057.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43