Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | PWYW/Free Dregs w/ FREE Custom Lore!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
bump for new dreg
bump for new dreg
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
bump new XXX
bump new XXX
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
bump
bump
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
bump
bump
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
Hi!

I decided to scry Riptide a bit and have fallen absolutely in love with this one I whipped up!
riptide

I'd love to take him off your hands if he's still available! If you're alright with it, I'd love it if you'd write up some lore for him as well - maybe leaning into the aquatic/"riptide" theme? I'd be fine with just about anything though (I tend to struggle with thinking up and writing lore for my own dragons, lol).
Hi!

I decided to scry Riptide a bit and have fallen absolutely in love with this one I whipped up!
riptide

I'd love to take him off your hands if he's still available! If you're alright with it, I'd love it if you'd write up some lore for him as well - maybe leaning into the aquatic/"riptide" theme? I'd be fine with just about anything though (I tend to struggle with thinking up and writing lore for my own dragons, lol).
hello again!! i saw vinegar and after playing a little bit with the scrying workshop i would love to adopt him :] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88495311][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/884954/88495311_350.png[/img][/url] i have a future scry here i’d love to do once i finish an ongoing project of mine. definitely willing to pay for him <3 [morphology=3908610] i’d like his lore to be something around being an experiment by Weskereign Corporation (part of my clan lore) and also serves as like a “guard dog” for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89051994]this dragon[/url]. so he’s been augmented and his mind twisted until his loyalty only remains to his master, or something like that. a simple few paragraphs will do, since i can always build on later. thanks!
hello again!! i saw vinegar and after playing a little bit with the scrying workshop i would love to adopt him :]

88495311_350.png

i have a future scry here i’d love to do once i finish an ongoing project of mine. definitely willing to pay for him <3

Not Found

i’d like his lore to be something around being an experiment by Weskereign Corporation (part of my clan lore) and also serves as like a “guard dog” for this dragon. so he’s been augmented and his mind twisted until his loyalty only remains to his master, or something like that. a simple few paragraphs will do, since i can always build on later. thanks!
JI86z3G.png xx a coffee, while you wait for me to set up? with a side of chocolate, perhaps?
@lysandreeeeee Ofc! Here's the lore and I'll send the CR.

~

Riptide is a well known presence in the waters around the Oculus of the Eleven. As a hatchling, he was enamored by the flow and ebb of the sea, swiftly bringing in new life and taking it away just as fast. Due to crowding in the Oculus, it isn't uncommon for dragons to fall into the water just outside their doorstep. Luckily for anyone who can't swim or for hatchlings, Riptide is frequently on patrol, ready to swoop in and save them from drowning.

He only has one mortal enemy: an unusually large Golden Porpoise who had attacked him when he was a child. He still bears the scars from the attack to this day. Ever since then, he's kept a close eye out for that aggressive porpoise, ready to slay it both for revenge and to protect those around him.
@lysandreeeeee Ofc! Here's the lore and I'll send the CR.

~

Riptide is a well known presence in the waters around the Oculus of the Eleven. As a hatchling, he was enamored by the flow and ebb of the sea, swiftly bringing in new life and taking it away just as fast. Due to crowding in the Oculus, it isn't uncommon for dragons to fall into the water just outside their doorstep. Luckily for anyone who can't swim or for hatchlings, Riptide is frequently on patrol, ready to swoop in and save them from drowning.

He only has one mortal enemy: an unusually large Golden Porpoise who had attacked him when he was a child. He still bears the scars from the attack to this day. Ever since then, he's kept a close eye out for that aggressive porpoise, ready to slay it both for revenge and to protect those around him.
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
Hello! Im interested in adopting this lad: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72392012][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/723921/72392012_350.png[/img][/url] I think he can make some pretty offsprings with some of my gals and as you can see, im pretty dedicated to skydancers =) A lore is not needed, as Im terrible at writing things up and don't wanna be stuck and panic about it.
Hello! Im interested in adopting this lad:

72392012_350.png

I think he can make some pretty offsprings with some of my gals and as you can see, im pretty dedicated to skydancers =)

A lore is not needed, as Im terrible at writing things up and don't wanna be stuck and panic about it.
@invaderpretzel Hello! I love the Wesker fandragon, he looks absolutely sick. Here's some lore, glad to send this guy to a loving home. I used Vinegar as the name here but ofc if you rename him you should use that name instead :) Sending CR now!

~

Vinegar's face once decorated many a missing poster, but it's been years since his disappearance. As a reclusive night guard working alone at the nearby power plant, who would miss him? But now he's resurfaced, barely recognizable as the same dragon he once was, at the side of the Weskereign clan leader Wesker.

Augmentations are built into nearly every facet of his body. With his draconic identity stripped from him, all that was left was an easily moldable mind that bent to Wesker's every demand. He now serves as a twisted guard dog for the dragon that took him from his home and made him into what he is today.
@invaderpretzel Hello! I love the Wesker fandragon, he looks absolutely sick. Here's some lore, glad to send this guy to a loving home. I used Vinegar as the name here but ofc if you rename him you should use that name instead :) Sending CR now!

~

Vinegar's face once decorated many a missing poster, but it's been years since his disappearance. As a reclusive night guard working alone at the nearby power plant, who would miss him? But now he's resurfaced, barely recognizable as the same dragon he once was, at the side of the Weskereign clan leader Wesker.

Augmentations are built into nearly every facet of his body. With his draconic identity stripped from him, all that was left was an easily moldable mind that bent to Wesker's every demand. He now serves as a twisted guard dog for the dragon that took him from his home and made him into what he is today.
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
@Caicha Sounds good! Sending CR now!
@Caicha Sounds good! Sending CR now!
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43