Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | PWYW/Free Dregs w/ FREE Custom Lore!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43
hey there! i’d love to get allegro :D her colours are super cute! as for a lore prompt, i’d like her to probably be a hoarder of stuffed animals, and one who gives handmade extras to little hatchlings for free <3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87190527][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/871906/87190527_350.png[/img][/url] and if possible, i’d definitely like to adopt mystic too!! for lore, i was thinking something darker, like halloween with a touch of dark magic :)) i might make her a perma-child as well! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90087786][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/900878/90087786_350.png[/img][/url]
hey there! i’d love to get allegro :D her colours are super cute! as for a lore prompt, i’d like her to probably be a hoarder of stuffed animals, and one who gives handmade extras to little hatchlings for free <3

87190527_350.png

and if possible, i’d definitely like to adopt mystic too!! for lore, i was thinking something darker, like halloween with a touch of dark magic :)) i might make her a perma-child as well!

90087786_350.png
Update! I have combined my sales thread into this one. The hatchlings I was selling before are now PWYW or free. I have also listed my Old Oaks here as well, but these have a set minimum price.

I won't make an on-site pinglist unless a lot of people want one, since I'm pretty sure right now there is a limit to how many you can subscribe to. In the future I may make one but I will ping to let you know. Thanks!

~

@invaderpretzel
Update! I have combined my sales thread into this one. The hatchlings I was selling before are now PWYW or free. I have also listed my Old Oaks here as well, but these have a set minimum price.

I won't make an on-site pinglist unless a lot of people want one, since I'm pretty sure right now there is a limit to how many you can subscribe to. In the future I may make one but I will ping to let you know. Thanks!

~

@invaderpretzel
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
@qol Hello! Here's the lore, I'll set up the CR now. Perma child would be cool!

~

Allegro:

Allegro is well known in the community for being the mom friend. Her hoard is made entirely of soft, cute plushies, most of them hand-sewn. The little button eyes and simple yet adorable features of each small friend have captivated the hearts of many hatchlings. Luckily for them, Allegro is often giving freebies to those who come to visit her.

Her take on life is that everything has value, and because of this she enjoys recycling bits of fabric or broken trinkets into new creations. Every plush she makes has a story behind it. Her den may be a bit crowded because she has a hard time getting rid of things, but everything will eventually find a use. Just give it time!

Mystic:

A fluttering violet light in the night is spotted in the woods... it's a dragon? Mystic tends to lurk in the shadows, collecting ingredients for her next dark magic spell. She doesn't really have malicious intentions; instead, she studies dark magic in order to keep the knowledge alive. Through her casting, she has had encounters with supernatural beings and even talked to the dead. To her, dark magic is a fun hobby.

Other dragons tend to think of her as spooky, but she doesn't mind. Those few that do feel comfortable talking to her have found that she is a rather mature and honest individual. She has been called on occasion to use her magic for the clan, and through this has gained some respect. But she prefers to stay out of the spotlight for the most part, so she can devote all her time to her studies.
@qol Hello! Here's the lore, I'll set up the CR now. Perma child would be cool!

~

Allegro:

Allegro is well known in the community for being the mom friend. Her hoard is made entirely of soft, cute plushies, most of them hand-sewn. The little button eyes and simple yet adorable features of each small friend have captivated the hearts of many hatchlings. Luckily for them, Allegro is often giving freebies to those who come to visit her.

Her take on life is that everything has value, and because of this she enjoys recycling bits of fabric or broken trinkets into new creations. Every plush she makes has a story behind it. Her den may be a bit crowded because she has a hard time getting rid of things, but everything will eventually find a use. Just give it time!

Mystic:

A fluttering violet light in the night is spotted in the woods... it's a dragon? Mystic tends to lurk in the shadows, collecting ingredients for her next dark magic spell. She doesn't really have malicious intentions; instead, she studies dark magic in order to keep the knowledge alive. Through her casting, she has had encounters with supernatural beings and even talked to the dead. To her, dark magic is a fun hobby.

Other dragons tend to think of her as spooky, but she doesn't mind. Those few that do feel comfortable talking to her have found that she is a rather mature and honest individual. She has been called on occasion to use her magic for the clan, and through this has gained some respect. But she prefers to stay out of the spotlight for the most part, so she can devote all her time to her studies.
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
i couldn’t resist looking at this gorgeous girl :0 either going to perma-baby her, level her to 25 or wildclaw breed change if my vault doesn’t die from all the other projects :D

awhhhh

i’d love lore! since her name is dawn, i was thinking she could be like the opposite, a nocturnal creature. but like because of her bright colours, she acts as a lantern to guide others back onto the right path when they cross through her forests at night. will pay a lovely price for her; does 20kt sound good? i’d also like to join the pinglist <3 tysm!!
i couldn’t resist looking at this gorgeous girl :0 either going to perma-baby her, level her to 25 or wildclaw breed change if my vault doesn’t die from all the other projects :D

awhhhh

i’d love lore! since her name is dawn, i was thinking she could be like the opposite, a nocturnal creature. but like because of her bright colours, she acts as a lantern to guide others back onto the right path when they cross through her forests at night. will pay a lovely price for her; does 20kt sound good? i’d also like to join the pinglist <3 tysm!!
permababy and fandragon for sale here!
tom-scott-reverb-dying-gif-23749942.gif
@xnopyt Hello, 20kt is great! Here's the lore, I will send the CR now.

~

Deep in the forests of the Starwood Strand lives a lone dragon who spends her spare time guiding lost souls back onto the trail. Named after the view of a beautiful sunset over the winter trees, she has a very positive outlook on life. The runes on her body glow with bioluminescent light that helps her see in the dense and misty woods. She tends to be an early-to-bed, early-to-rise sort of person.

Recently, she has started to work on tidying up a small pool near her den for her pet fish. They have plenty of rocks and plants to hide under, and she feeds them bits of grain and insects every day. She doesn't really like getting all that mud on herself, but since it is for her beloved fish she puts in the hard work.
@xnopyt Hello, 20kt is great! Here's the lore, I will send the CR now.

~

Deep in the forests of the Starwood Strand lives a lone dragon who spends her spare time guiding lost souls back onto the trail. Named after the view of a beautiful sunset over the winter trees, she has a very positive outlook on life. The runes on her body glow with bioluminescent light that helps her see in the dense and misty woods. She tends to be an early-to-bed, early-to-rise sort of person.

Recently, she has started to work on tidying up a small pool near her den for her pet fish. They have plenty of rocks and plants to hide under, and she feeds them bits of grain and insects every day. She doesn't really like getting all that mud on herself, but since it is for her beloved fish she puts in the hard work.
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
@Jay71 Here's the lore! Will send the CR.

~

A visitor from the faraway land of Akasla, who left due to the political conflict. She is used to the cold weather of her homeland, so living in the Frigid Floes is less of a hardship for her than other dragons. Looking to start a new life she has taken up fishing and scouring the beaches for washed up treasures to support herself.

Every now and then she thinks of the life she left behind. Most of her friends didn't have the luxury of dropping everything and leaving. She still sends letters to a few of them, sympathizing with their struggles and updating them on her activities. Maybe one day she will go back to visit, but for now she is content with the new life she's found.
@Jay71 Here's the lore! Will send the CR.

~

A visitor from the faraway land of Akasla, who left due to the political conflict. She is used to the cold weather of her homeland, so living in the Frigid Floes is less of a hardship for her than other dragons. Looking to start a new life she has taken up fishing and scouring the beaches for washed up treasures to support herself.

Every now and then she thinks of the life she left behind. Most of her friends didn't have the luxury of dropping everything and leaving. She still sends letters to a few of them, sympathizing with their struggles and updating them on her activities. Maybe one day she will go back to visit, but for now she is content with the new life she's found.
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
Ty for the lore !! It's so well written :)
Ty for the lore !! It's so well written :)
I'm glad you like it!
I'm glad you like it!
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
Bump and new update!

I did end up making a self-subscribing pinglist so go ahead and check that out on the first page. Also added some new hatchlings (Halloween hatchdate specifically) and a new type of sale for dragons with full bios. Finally, with the earth pushes coming up I'll be taking last call on some of the exalt row dragons. Thanks!

~

@invaderpretzel @xnopyt
Bump and new update!

I did end up making a self-subscribing pinglist so go ahead and check that out on the first page. Also added some new hatchlings (Halloween hatchdate specifically) and a new type of sale for dragons with full bios. Finally, with the earth pushes coming up I'll be taking last call on some of the exalt row dragons. Thanks!

~

@invaderpretzel @xnopyt
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
@DismasYves could I place this baby on hold? I love the Halloween hatchdate and her colors are so pretty <3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90195458][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/901955/90195458_350.png[/img][/url]
@DismasYves could I place this baby on hold? I love the Halloween hatchdate and her colors are so pretty <3

90195458_350.png
KE0ICNU.png j5NKKLj.png h0FvtF4.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43