Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | PWYW/Free Dregs w/ FREE Custom Lore!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
@AtticaIonia Here's the lore! I'll send the CR now.

~

Silk often travels around Dragonhome, offering her services as a healer to whoever needs it. She is a kind and gentle soul, but woe be the thief or monster that tries to attack her. She keeps a variety of self-defense potions in her satchel, and wields a steel-tipped walking stick as a weapon. Those who think that this healer is nothing but an easy target will find themselves unpleasantly surprised.

In her youth, she had a pet bird named Sweetheart. Nowadays, whenever she sees birds flying in the sky she thinks fondly of her. While she does not claim to have any veterinarian experience, it isn't uncommon to have dragons come to her in search of medicines for their own pet birds. Whenever they bring the birds to see her, she can't help but give each one a little scritch on the head.
@AtticaIonia Here's the lore! I'll send the CR now.

~

Silk often travels around Dragonhome, offering her services as a healer to whoever needs it. She is a kind and gentle soul, but woe be the thief or monster that tries to attack her. She keeps a variety of self-defense potions in her satchel, and wields a steel-tipped walking stick as a weapon. Those who think that this healer is nothing but an easy target will find themselves unpleasantly surprised.

In her youth, she had a pet bird named Sweetheart. Nowadays, whenever she sees birds flying in the sky she thinks fondly of her. While she does not claim to have any veterinarian experience, it isn't uncommon to have dragons come to her in search of medicines for their own pet birds. Whenever they bring the birds to see her, she can't help but give each one a little scritch on the head.
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
@starfair Hello! Here's the lore, this one gave me a bit of trouble lol. Feel free to replace the second usage of "Churnscar Wharf" with your clan name if you have one. I'll send the CR now!

~

Having traveled from the Shattered Plain down through Driftwood Drag, Razor has found himself a clan in the relatively small settlement of Churnscar Wharf. He seeks adventure, and a clan where all the dragons come from different places sounds like the perfect opportunity to expand his worldview.

His previous clan was deeply rooted in history and was resistant to change. After a certain controversial political decision was made, he decided to leave it entirely. As a lone wolf with not too many material possessions, it was easy to pack up and go. Now, as he makes new friends in Churnscar Wharf, he is happy with the choice he made.
@starfair Hello! Here's the lore, this one gave me a bit of trouble lol. Feel free to replace the second usage of "Churnscar Wharf" with your clan name if you have one. I'll send the CR now!

~

Having traveled from the Shattered Plain down through Driftwood Drag, Razor has found himself a clan in the relatively small settlement of Churnscar Wharf. He seeks adventure, and a clan where all the dragons come from different places sounds like the perfect opportunity to expand his worldview.

His previous clan was deeply rooted in history and was resistant to change. After a certain controversial political decision was made, he decided to leave it entirely. As a lone wolf with not too many material possessions, it was easy to pack up and go. Now, as he makes new friends in Churnscar Wharf, he is happy with the choice he made.
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
Could I please adopt Jinzi if they are still available for 10g? I'm a new player so not sure how PWYW usually works.. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86613141][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/866132/86613141_350.png[/img][/url]
Could I please adopt Jinzi if they are still available for 10g? I'm a new player so not sure how PWYW usually works..
86613141_350.png
ibV9E9i.pngqRRjNIN.pngSFvAuvz.pngE3sjxsi.pngIPs9H30.pnglu2vXQ0.pngyUj7Ct3.png98aej12.png
mz77kVn.png
qCVFNJp.png
fhL4EEQ.png
3CzZFT6.png
kCHWEjf.png
JvUa9ma.png
@0liana0 Yes, that works! Pay what you want is just that, although I think it's considered good manners to pay at or above fodder prices. For an unleveled adult fodder usually hovers around 7.5kt so 10g is perfect :)
Do you have any lore requests? He's on a nest right now so I'll get him to you in a handful of days.
@0liana0 Yes, that works! Pay what you want is just that, although I think it's considered good manners to pay at or above fodder prices. For an unleveled adult fodder usually hovers around 7.5kt so 10g is perfect :)
Do you have any lore requests? He's on a nest right now so I'll get him to you in a handful of days.
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
@DismasYves no lore requests, I'll start a 2 way CR! Thanks for the info too!
@DismasYves no lore requests, I'll start a 2 way CR! Thanks for the info too!
ibV9E9i.pngqRRjNIN.pngSFvAuvz.pngE3sjxsi.pngIPs9H30.pnglu2vXQ0.pngyUj7Ct3.png98aej12.png
mz77kVn.png
qCVFNJp.png
fhL4EEQ.png
3CzZFT6.png
kCHWEjf.png
JvUa9ma.png
hey!! if you’ve got a general pinglist for new dragons, i’d love to be on it :] you have some lovely guys and i’d be happy to pick some up when i need a new member or two <3 other than that, hope you’re having a good day!
hey!! if you’ve got a general pinglist for new dragons, i’d love to be on it :] you have some lovely guys and i’d be happy to pick some up when i need a new member or two <3 other than that, hope you’re having a good day!
JI86z3G.png xx a coffee, while you wait for me to set up? with a side of chocolate, perhaps?
@invaderpretzel Sounds good! Will add you to the list!
@invaderpretzel Sounds good! Will add you to the list!
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
bump 3 new dergs

~

Pinglist: @invaderpretzel
bump 3 new dergs

~

Pinglist: @invaderpretzel
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
can i adopt ventus for 10kt? if thats not enough, lmk (im a mew player, i dont really know how this works)
can i adopt ventus for 10kt? if thats not enough, lmk (im a mew player, i dont really know how this works)
M7v69JN.pngt4yhov0.png[evIwcId.pnguma comms
ezgif-com-resize.gif
@ravbitleeks Yes! 10kt is good. Pricing dragons is pretty hard for me, if they're giveaway they usually won't be worth that much. For sales I think rare eye types, G1s, oldies (4+ years) and special IDs are worth more, there's probably others but yeah. So if you get your hands on one it might be worth to post and ask what others would price it as. 6-15kt is pretty normal pricing for a normal dragon.

Did you want lore with him as well? Or no need?
@ravbitleeks Yes! 10kt is good. Pricing dragons is pretty hard for me, if they're giveaway they usually won't be worth that much. For sales I think rare eye types, G1s, oldies (4+ years) and special IDs are worth more, there's probably others but yeah. So if you get your hands on one it might be worth to post and ask what others would price it as. 6-15kt is pretty normal pricing for a normal dragon.

Did you want lore with him as well? Or no need?
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43