Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pest's Big Wig Giveaway - CONCLUDED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
[center]Hello there fellow dragon game players. I have been playing FR for almost a decade now, with only one goal, and that was to obtain a boolean. Unfortunately, I no longer play much, and the value of booleans continues to exceed my ability to save. It is time I accept that this dream is no longer within my grasp. I have amassed a veritable hoard if wealth during this quest. This pile of gems is wasted on me. It is my strong belief that unused wealth should not be hoarded. So, without further ado, it's giveaway time. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/c099097285aea4dbda432c45022d08e8.png[/img] (no this is not photoshopped) [b][u]Info:[/u][/b] I will occasionally hold giveaways in order to liquidate these gems for players who would make good use of them. My plan is to keep holding giveaways till I have about 100kg left so I can at least print skins if I want to keep making them. Giveaways will be held in quantities of 100kg with a first, second, third, and runner up, in various themes. Some may be creative contests and some may be purely random. The theme of giveaway number one is "Pure luck - Hunger Edition". [b][u]Entry:[/u][/b] In order to enter please tell me what your favorite food is and whether or not you have cooked it/made it yourself. I will record your name which will be entered in a random generator at the end of the month, 1/31. Feel free to let me know if you would like to be pinged for results, future giveaways/contests, or only if you win. If I find you have entered more than once per giveaway/contest you will be disqualified and banned from future events. Good luck! Winner 1 - 75kg Winner 2 - 20kg Winner 3 - 5kg Winner 4 - A random valuable item from my vault [/center]
Hello there fellow dragon game players. I have been playing FR for almost a decade now, with only one goal, and that was to obtain a boolean. Unfortunately, I no longer play much, and the value of booleans continues to exceed my ability to save. It is time I accept that this dream is no longer within my grasp. I have amassed a veritable hoard if wealth during this quest. This pile of gems is wasted on me. It is my strong belief that unused wealth should not be hoarded. So, without further ado, it's giveaway time.

c099097285aea4dbda432c45022d08e8.png
(no this is not photoshopped)

Info:

I will occasionally hold giveaways in order to liquidate these gems for players who would make good use of them. My plan is to keep holding giveaways till I have about 100kg left so I can at least print skins if I want to keep making them. Giveaways will be held in quantities of 100kg with a first, second, third, and runner up, in various themes. Some may be creative contests and some may be purely random. The theme of giveaway number one is "Pure luck - Hunger Edition".

Entry:

In order to enter please tell me what your favorite food is and whether or not you have cooked it/made it yourself. I will record your name which will be entered in a random generator at the end of the month, 1/31. Feel free to let me know if you would like to be pinged for results, future giveaways/contests, or only if you win. If I find you have entered more than once per giveaway/contest you will be disqualified and banned from future events. Good luck!

Winner 1 - 75kg
Winner 2 - 20kg
Winner 3 - 5kg
Winner 4 - A random valuable item from my vault
Accent Shop
Hmm, my favorite food gotta be fried shrimp. I cooked it myself once, it was surprisingly easy and delicious

ping me only if i win! ty
Hmm, my favorite food gotta be fried shrimp. I cooked it myself once, it was surprisingly easy and delicious

ping me only if i win! ty
she/her
i love a lot of foodstuffs but my fav is probably white cheddar popcorn! i usually jut buy it individually bagged from the store lol

good luck with the everything and thanks in advance!! also i would like to be pinged regardless of if i win or not <3
i love a lot of foodstuffs but my fav is probably white cheddar popcorn! i usually jut buy it individually bagged from the store lol

good luck with the everything and thanks in advance!! also i would like to be pinged regardless of if i win or not <3
-woody
-she/her
-very bisexual
-type 1 diabetic
-dragon sales
-coli grinding
0a336a4f9a312bb09aa01acd45192ada8875c8ea.png shadow.gif
[center] [quote]In order to enter please tell me what your favorite food is and whether or not you have cooked it/made it yourself[/quote] Probably Pizza, pepperoni specifically, I've cooked pre made frozen pizzas but I haven't made any pizzas from scratch [quote]Feel free to let me know if you would like to be pinged for results or only if you win[/quote] Will there be a ping for when the next "round"/giveaway opens (or is it immediately as the winners are pulled)? I'd like to be pinged if I win, and pinged when the next one starts if possible [/center]
Quote:
In order to enter please tell me what your favorite food is and whether or not you have cooked it/made it yourself

Probably Pizza, pepperoni specifically, I've cooked pre made frozen pizzas but I haven't made any pizzas from scratch

Quote:
Feel free to let me know if you would like to be pinged for results or only if you win

Will there be a ping for when the next "round"/giveaway opens (or is it immediately as the winners are pulled)? I'd like to be pinged if I win, and pinged when the next one starts if possible
IdNtfU0.pngooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooxYQkuHQ.pngWKtl2lb.png
rUoKR6y.pngooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooWKH2C9p.pngFObX7rS.png
qjxrAwx.pngoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouPOLOvt.pngaaUHYLp.png
H2jRHgT.pngoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorix3ppo.pngYMPbu9R.png
this is amazing!! i would definitely love to be pinged to find out the winners, and for future giveaways as well. my favorite food is probably these special little cookies my grandma makes. i've made them with her before but not on my own, but i'd really like to give it a try!

thanks for the opportunity!!
this is amazing!! i would definitely love to be pinged to find out the winners, and for future giveaways as well. my favorite food is probably these special little cookies my grandma makes. i've made them with her before but not on my own, but i'd really like to give it a try!

thanks for the opportunity!!
80317408_UZf74sDKxq5dAIU.png ___
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
Hmm, not actually sure what my favourite food is. Maybe a nice cottage pie? Or at least the version my grandma taught me to make, so yes I can and have cooked it several times!

Please only ping me if I win, thank you!
Hmm, not actually sure what my favourite food is. Maybe a nice cottage pie? Or at least the version my grandma taught me to make, so yes I can and have cooked it several times!

Please only ping me if I win, thank you!
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
my favorite food is sushi, im partial to tuna or salmon. i did actually attempt to make it at home once when i had access to safe cuts of fish, it went pretty well, but i hadnt let the rice cool enough first, so the salmon got mildly cooked in the roll. was still good though!

thanks so much for doing this giveaway! id only like to be pinged if i win
my favorite food is sushi, im partial to tuna or salmon. i did actually attempt to make it at home once when i had access to safe cuts of fish, it went pretty well, but i hadnt let the rice cool enough first, so the salmon got mildly cooked in the roll. was still good though!

thanks so much for doing this giveaway! id only like to be pinged if i win
jJcrSXl.pngMmr9HrK.png5Pvzltj.pngoDxwf8B.pngbuucdX0.png7GFlGJN.pnguAVUJxN.pngXRLXA9U.pngQJAOLGp.png9Ul81xi.pngT2nbrk6.pngSOPoHrY.pngG7ntNUb.pngWRPJKhj.png
Dh5ETRX.png
My favourite food is handpulled noodles! I've never made them myself, but I love to get them from a food stall near me.

Please only ping me if I win, thank you for hosting!
My favourite food is handpulled noodles! I've never made them myself, but I love to get them from a food stall near me.

Please only ping me if I win, thank you for hosting!
694f3ab0-79cc-11e7-b15a-a7fd51c27156.giftt5ZtBD.gif * Seijuurou
* FR time +16!
this is so kind of you! sorry for the lack of pfp I am new and don't have a swag enough dragon but I am not a spam/raffle account I'm just a casual <3

my favorite food is probably salmon..... mmmm like just grilled salmon with soy sauce marinade I think? the way my mom makes it in the summer. i am such a salmon guy my god. I have never made it but it is my hope to one day learn her technique because my mouth's watering thinking about it

i'd prefer to be pinged only if i win! thank you so much for doing this ^^
this is so kind of you! sorry for the lack of pfp I am new and don't have a swag enough dragon but I am not a spam/raffle account I'm just a casual <3

my favorite food is probably salmon..... mmmm like just grilled salmon with soy sauce marinade I think? the way my mom makes it in the summer. i am such a salmon guy my god. I have never made it but it is my hope to one day learn her technique because my mouth's watering thinking about it

i'd prefer to be pinged only if i win! thank you so much for doing this ^^
eTU8p7x.png
8PVSWJo.png
oaolHwW.png
resistant to picking a pfp until i've got a pretty enough dragon | surli, 21, he, drawer of things
Favourite food? I don't know my ultimate favourite, but there's corn chowder my mom has made for me many times, and oh boy, it's amazing. Definitely one of my faves and I've had it many times over the years, so I'm gonna say that. And nope, I have never made it myself xD

I'd only like to be pinged if I win! And if you make a pinglist for future giveaways :o
Favourite food? I don't know my ultimate favourite, but there's corn chowder my mom has made for me many times, and oh boy, it's amazing. Definitely one of my faves and I've had it many times over the years, so I'm gonna say that. And nope, I have never made it myself xD

I'd only like to be pinged if I win! And if you make a pinglist for future giveaways :o
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58