Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pest's Big Wig Giveaway - CONCLUDED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
My favourite food is avegolemono ???? or just chicken soup in general! ultimate comfort food and so easy to make. I usually cook it during the colder months

I’m okay with being pinged
My favourite food is avegolemono ???? or just chicken soup in general! ultimate comfort food and so easy to make. I usually cook it during the colder months

I’m okay with being pinged
My favorite food is Paprikash.
I've made it a few times, and plan on making it tomorrow for my siblings.
It's warm, and it makes me feel cozy!

I'd like to be pinged for future giveaways.

Thank you~
My favorite food is Paprikash.
I've made it a few times, and plan on making it tomorrow for my siblings.
It's warm, and it makes me feel cozy!

I'd like to be pinged for future giveaways.

Thank you~
Aw, I'm sorry your Flight Rising dream hasn't become really! Thank you so much for your generosity, however.

I love so many foods, but I'm gonna go with hot wings as my favourite - yes, I have made them myself, but nothing is the same as just buying a big plate of buffalo wings from a restaurant.

I'd love to be pinged for these results, regardless of the winners, and for future contests!

Thank you again!
Aw, I'm sorry your Flight Rising dream hasn't become really! Thank you so much for your generosity, however.

I love so many foods, but I'm gonna go with hot wings as my favourite - yes, I have made them myself, but nothing is the same as just buying a big plate of buffalo wings from a restaurant.

I'd love to be pinged for these results, regardless of the winners, and for future contests!

Thank you again!

71123971.png

Come visit my free hatchery, Leaves of Teahl, for pretty dragons,
or come order a Sushi Dragon!

84058838.png
Picking just one favorite is hard... But I think I'd have to go with beef chow mei-fun from this little takeout place a city over... Though I've never cooked the meal in general (no idea where I'd start and the closest Asian market is a 6-hour round trip drive lmao, the struggles of living in the boonies)
I'd liked to be pinged for the results and future giveaways, please! Thank you!!
Picking just one favorite is hard... But I think I'd have to go with beef chow mei-fun from this little takeout place a city over... Though I've never cooked the meal in general (no idea where I'd start and the closest Asian market is a 6-hour round trip drive lmao, the struggles of living in the boonies)
I'd liked to be pinged for the results and future giveaways, please! Thank you!!
Ooh, favorite food is hard but I think I’ll go with gnocchi - I have a really good recipe that I’ve tweaked to perfection that my family loves, and we use my father’s homemade red sauce as a base for a spicy pink sauce.

I’d like to be pinged for everything please!
Ooh, favorite food is hard but I think I’ll go with gnocchi - I have a really good recipe that I’ve tweaked to perfection that my family loves, and we use my father’s homemade red sauce as a base for a spicy pink sauce.

I’d like to be pinged for everything please!
UV6XXUj.png
There's so much to choose from but I'd say my favourite food is tangyuan with sugar filling! You can get a lot of different fun fillings from the shops but I'd say nothing beats the one we make at home with just sugar. I'm sure I could finish off a whole pot of it if I had the chance!

Please could I be pinged for results and future giveaways :) Thank you!
There's so much to choose from but I'd say my favourite food is tangyuan with sugar filling! You can get a lot of different fun fillings from the shops but I'd say nothing beats the one we make at home with just sugar. I'm sure I could finish off a whole pot of it if I had the chance!

Please could I be pinged for results and future giveaways :) Thank you!
CyQNjXW.gif z8s5c34.png
hJKiG0A.png
rUoKR6y.png
mlSrRbK.png
5vnsOgE.png
qeWy3Ik.png
5hF3FGk.png
TW8ViqF.png
rix3ppo.png
my favorite food changes often, but right now it is fresh spring rolls.
i've attempted to make them one time! but i cut the carrots too thick and just generally made a mess of the wrappers. they definitely weren't pretty, and i forgot to add purple cabbage, but they had the right flavors so they were quite tasty.

my all-time favorite food is lentil soup made by my grandmother. she makes it with vegetable broth (used to be chicken but my tastes have changed), potatoes, carrots, and onions. i've recently moved 11 hours from her, so sometimes when i'm homesick i make this. it's much easier than fresh spring rolls!

i'd loved to be pinged for everything (results, futures, and if i win).
my favorite food changes often, but right now it is fresh spring rolls.
i've attempted to make them one time! but i cut the carrots too thick and just generally made a mess of the wrappers. they definitely weren't pretty, and i forgot to add purple cabbage, but they had the right flavors so they were quite tasty.

my all-time favorite food is lentil soup made by my grandmother. she makes it with vegetable broth (used to be chicken but my tastes have changed), potatoes, carrots, and onions. i've recently moved 11 hours from her, so sometimes when i'm homesick i make this. it's much easier than fresh spring rolls!

i'd loved to be pinged for everything (results, futures, and if i win).
about
she/her
fr+3
favorite food is probably the mac n cheese i make. the roux is just too good! please ping for results and future giveaways :D
favorite food is probably the mac n cheese i make. the roux is just too good! please ping for results and future giveaways :D
Q0p4QGz.png
oczO35g.png
J7D1quC.png
mAiCJNJ.png
a64894b3b40047543aad2095e80fe471a48a0b00.png
dEo6ta2.png
loimysO.png
xj6Mn2e.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
Thank you for doing this! I'm sorry that you're not able to get a boolean :( honestly, the price they cost is pretty ridiculous, but it still sucks a lot that you've been saving for so long and still aren't able to buy one.. i wish you luck in all future endeavors!!

My favorite food has got to be lasagna. (Well, right now at least- it changes a lot depending on the time of year/my mood ahah) I haven't cooked a thing of lasagna all by myself, but i have helped my mother assemble and mix ingredients for a couple before!!

I would also liked to be pinged for everything please :) thank you!
Thank you for doing this! I'm sorry that you're not able to get a boolean :( honestly, the price they cost is pretty ridiculous, but it still sucks a lot that you've been saving for so long and still aren't able to buy one.. i wish you luck in all future endeavors!!

My favorite food has got to be lasagna. (Well, right now at least- it changes a lot depending on the time of year/my mood ahah) I haven't cooked a thing of lasagna all by myself, but i have helped my mother assemble and mix ingredients for a couple before!!

I would also liked to be pinged for everything please :) thank you!
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
I has a dream once that I got a Boolean. It was so out of the realm of possible that it woke me up

My favorite food is probably tiramisu (desserts count right?) and that's actually one of the only things I can cook. I take pride in my tiramisu making abilities haha, I've actually made enough to slowly improve on my initial recipe (small things tho', I like it traditional). I've even become a bit picky with it now and don't take it in restaurants anymore because it's very rarely good enough for my tiramisu-elitist taste xD

I'd love to be pinged for the results and future giveaways :) Thank you for hosting this, it's a really nice thing to do.
I has a dream once that I got a Boolean. It was so out of the realm of possible that it woke me up

My favorite food is probably tiramisu (desserts count right?) and that's actually one of the only things I can cook. I take pride in my tiramisu making abilities haha, I've actually made enough to slowly improve on my initial recipe (small things tho', I like it traditional). I've even become a bit picky with it now and don't take it in restaurants anymore because it's very rarely good enough for my tiramisu-elitist taste xD

I'd love to be pinged for the results and future giveaways :) Thank you for hosting this, it's a really nice thing to do.
OQwOmsS.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58