Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pest's Big Wig Giveaway - CONCLUDED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
I have a lot of favourites but something I've always loved is a roast leg of lamb, like my mom has made for holidays my whole life. I have managed to cook my own a couple of times, and it turned out pretty well! Next goal is my mom's fruitcake, I have acquired the recipe and maybe next year I will remember in time to get all the stuff and make my own. Thank you!
I have a lot of favourites but something I've always loved is a roast leg of lamb, like my mom has made for holidays my whole life. I have managed to cook my own a couple of times, and it turned out pretty well! Next goal is my mom's fruitcake, I have acquired the recipe and maybe next year I will remember in time to get all the stuff and make my own. Thank you!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
Fair warning: A Special Interest of mine = Food.
I’m afraid I couldn’t shut up nor pare it down any further. Attempting to do so… made it longer. Apologies.

My most favorite food is… That’s a hard one. I’ll narrow it down to season, and then break it down into category:
• Cold/Winter + Dinner would be:
a Pot Roast(!) - there’s a special one my family does in the pressure cooker that has beat out our old beloved recipe of 15-20 years. It’s divine, though a bit of effort to actually have it turn out wonderfully, because there’s a few steps involved such as searing and whatnot.
(The recipe is here, if a good roast is your thing. Where it says red potatoes, I suggest for at least half do Yukon Golds instead. They taste better, personally. More buttery. The lady who created the recipe is fairly well known around where I live, and has a great many more recipes we love making, such as a relatively low effort slow roasted chicken in a cast iron!)

• Cold/Winter + Dessert would be…
Rice Pudding! I make mine significantly more flavorful than most recipes you’ll find online. Imo, it’s not good rice pudding unless it’s absurdly fragrant and kind of straight up *brown* from how much cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla I put in it.
(It is not so much a recipe as it is a practiced knowing/feeling of ingredients and relative ratios, so I can’t exactly share that so easily.)

But like also?? In general??? I Love Bread.
I’m really good at making bread. (and caramels, when I feel like being mad science with thermometers and experimental food chemistry)

Buttered, braided breadsticks with Parmesan and dill are one of my favorites, and so is pineapple bread - I use frozen pineapple concentrate instead of just juice and mmmmmm it’s one fantastic bread, if a bit tart.
//(Any basic bread recipe for a single “sweet” loaf such as honey wheat, molasses?, or sweet white will probably do fine, just stick to a bit less liquids, and add 3/4 cup juice or frozen concentrate “slime” in smaller quantities (~1/4 cup). Please note that the sheer level of acidity in pineapple concentrate *might* kill your yeast if not careful. )

((As far as pings go, I would like to know generally. Thanks for the opportunity~!))
Fair warning: A Special Interest of mine = Food.
I’m afraid I couldn’t shut up nor pare it down any further. Attempting to do so… made it longer. Apologies.

My most favorite food is… That’s a hard one. I’ll narrow it down to season, and then break it down into category:
• Cold/Winter + Dinner would be:
a Pot Roast(!) - there’s a special one my family does in the pressure cooker that has beat out our old beloved recipe of 15-20 years. It’s divine, though a bit of effort to actually have it turn out wonderfully, because there’s a few steps involved such as searing and whatnot.
(The recipe is here, if a good roast is your thing. Where it says red potatoes, I suggest for at least half do Yukon Golds instead. They taste better, personally. More buttery. The lady who created the recipe is fairly well known around where I live, and has a great many more recipes we love making, such as a relatively low effort slow roasted chicken in a cast iron!)

• Cold/Winter + Dessert would be…
Rice Pudding! I make mine significantly more flavorful than most recipes you’ll find online. Imo, it’s not good rice pudding unless it’s absurdly fragrant and kind of straight up *brown* from how much cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla I put in it.
(It is not so much a recipe as it is a practiced knowing/feeling of ingredients and relative ratios, so I can’t exactly share that so easily.)

But like also?? In general??? I Love Bread.
I’m really good at making bread. (and caramels, when I feel like being mad science with thermometers and experimental food chemistry)

Buttered, braided breadsticks with Parmesan and dill are one of my favorites, and so is pineapple bread - I use frozen pineapple concentrate instead of just juice and mmmmmm it’s one fantastic bread, if a bit tart.
//(Any basic bread recipe for a single “sweet” loaf such as honey wheat, molasses?, or sweet white will probably do fine, just stick to a bit less liquids, and add 3/4 cup juice or frozen concentrate “slime” in smaller quantities (~1/4 cup). Please note that the sheer level of acidity in pineapple concentrate *might* kill your yeast if not careful. )

((As far as pings go, I would like to know generally. Thanks for the opportunity~!))
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
My favourite food is svickova and I've actually helped with making it a week ago! I haven't really done it all by myself ever. it's actually quite a lot of work (since it includes making the dumplings as well and that's quite something).

Thanks for hosting this, and i'd like a ping for the results regardless if I win or not! :)
My favourite food is svickova and I've actually helped with making it a week ago! I haven't really done it all by myself ever. it's actually quite a lot of work (since it includes making the dumplings as well and that's quite something).

Thanks for hosting this, and i'd like a ping for the results regardless if I win or not! :)
Lupik_Firebreak.pnglupik_pockets.pnglupik_kindling.pnglupik_razzmatazz.png
My permadragons are in first 3 tabs of lair + first 2 tabs of hibden :)
Some dragons have pronouns in their tagline! Please use those if that's the case, ty!
Thank you for hosting <3

My fav food is pasta with tomato sauce and meatballs from a very specific store! I often prepare the dish myself when I feel like treating myself as it is quick and easy!

A dish that requires more prep work that I also love is something we call in dutch "vogel nestjes" or bird nests in english! You put a cooked egg in a meat ball and bake it in the oven. It often goes with pasta and tomato sauce so it is very similar with my fav dish x3
Thank you for hosting <3

My fav food is pasta with tomato sauce and meatballs from a very specific store! I often prepare the dish myself when I feel like treating myself as it is quick and easy!

A dish that requires more prep work that I also love is something we call in dutch "vogel nestjes" or bird nests in english! You put a cooked egg in a meat ball and bake it in the oven. It often goes with pasta and tomato sauce so it is very similar with my fav dish x3
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
My favorite food is Eggs Benedict. I tried to make it once, but the prepackaged hollandaise sauce just wasn't as good, and making the sauce by hand is tricky.

Thank you!
My favorite food is Eggs Benedict. I tried to make it once, but the prepackaged hollandaise sauce just wasn't as good, and making the sauce by hand is tricky.

Thank you!
ieieGuc.pngKD8zRC0.pngfrLZ6F0.png
My favorite food is breakfast tacos, specifically potato bacon and egg ones, and yes i have made them lots of times

i would like to be pinged regardless of if i win or not, and also for the next giveaways you might do please!
My favorite food is breakfast tacos, specifically potato bacon and egg ones, and yes i have made them lots of times

i would like to be pinged regardless of if i win or not, and also for the next giveaways you might do please!

qhK4FYS.png
5hF3FGk.png

ipnEeR0.png
My favorite food is something from the World of Warcraft Cookbook and is called Westfall Stew. I have cooked this meal around 40 times since 2019.

I would like to be pinged if I win.

Have a beautiful day, y'all.
My favorite food is something from the World of Warcraft Cookbook and is called Westfall Stew. I have cooked this meal around 40 times since 2019.

I would like to be pinged if I win.

Have a beautiful day, y'all.
10ttDG2.png hGPJYLF.png Al1BEGR.png 5vnsOgE.png
Thank you for the opportunity!

I'm not too sure about a #1 favourite food but I really like sushi and bagels (not together), so probably those. I've never tried making sushi but I did make montreal style bagels once and ate like 10 in a few days lol.

I'd like to be pinged whether or not I win please!
Thank you for the opportunity!

I'm not too sure about a #1 favourite food but I really like sushi and bagels (not together), so probably those. I've never tried making sushi but I did make montreal style bagels once and ate like 10 in a few days lol.

I'd like to be pinged whether or not I win please!
heyZH2H.png qhK4FYS.png mlHpBMC.png
27AZD8S.png jo4fU6U.png eswSnrS.png
My favourite food growing up was always pasta carbonara, which I had not made myself until a couple of years ago! I still love it but now I'm Old(TM) it's pretty rich so I don't want to eat it as often. These days I think my favourite food is teriyaki chicken on rice. Which... I can make, but not nearly as nice as the Japanese restaurant at the mall near my house.

I would like to be pinged whether or not I win!
My favourite food growing up was always pasta carbonara, which I had not made myself until a couple of years ago! I still love it but now I'm Old(TM) it's pretty rich so I don't want to eat it as often. These days I think my favourite food is teriyaki chicken on rice. Which... I can make, but not nearly as nice as the Japanese restaurant at the mall near my house.

I would like to be pinged whether or not I win!
AJLsK60.pngH5FZ7rv.png
My favourite food changes a lot, but I really like tacos especially the ones with chipotle chicken, sour cream and salsa… yum

I haven’t made it myself though I’m horrible at cooking lol. It’s either pre made or comes with the wrap, meat, sauce and salad so I can put it together myself.
I’d love to be pinged whether I win or not and thank you for the generosity to the community. 100kg is a LOT of gems.
My favourite food changes a lot, but I really like tacos especially the ones with chipotle chicken, sour cream and salsa… yum

I haven’t made it myself though I’m horrible at cooking lol. It’s either pre made or comes with the wrap, meat, sauce and salad so I can put it together myself.
I’d love to be pinged whether I win or not and thank you for the generosity to the community. 100kg is a LOT of gems.
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58