Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pest's Big Wig Giveaway - CONCLUDED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
Howdy! I don't think I really have a favorite food, but I can tell you about one I like that I have made: coconut macaroons! They're a lot of fun to make, and we make one batch plain and one batch with chocolate drizzled over the top. I'm very skilled at chocolate drizzling :-)
I'd like to be pinged regardless of if I win or not, please. Thank you very much, have a good day!
Howdy! I don't think I really have a favorite food, but I can tell you about one I like that I have made: coconut macaroons! They're a lot of fun to make, and we make one batch plain and one batch with chocolate drizzled over the top. I'm very skilled at chocolate drizzling :-)
I'd like to be pinged regardless of if I win or not, please. Thank you very much, have a good day!
Fav food, oh that's hard.
I love half-cooked marinated salmon but i don't think i've ever did one myself.

I'd love to be pinged for future givaways, and thank you for this opportunity!
Fav food, oh that's hard.
I love half-cooked marinated salmon but i don't think i've ever did one myself.

I'd love to be pinged for future givaways, and thank you for this opportunity!
My favorite food is Chicken paprika, and I haven't made it yet but I'm planning to change that because I genuinely miss it so much.

I'd like to be pinged for future giveaways and if I win!
My favorite food is Chicken paprika, and I haven't made it yet but I'm planning to change that because I genuinely miss it so much.

I'd like to be pinged for future giveaways and if I win!
MZE2TKN.png
Good morning. I personally find Salmon Bulgogi to be the best food around. It's easy enough to cook, and I have many times over the years. Although I did have to originally learn from one of my co-workers how to actually cook it, the process was much easier than I expected it to be. Very delicious results!

I'd also love to be pinged for the Winner, regardless if it's me or not. Including a ping for future giveaways as well, if that's alright with you. Thank you for hosting this!
Good morning. I personally find Salmon Bulgogi to be the best food around. It's easy enough to cook, and I have many times over the years. Although I did have to originally learn from one of my co-workers how to actually cook it, the process was much easier than I expected it to be. Very delicious results!

I'd also love to be pinged for the Winner, regardless if it's me or not. Including a ping for future giveaways as well, if that's alright with you. Thank you for hosting this!
'My Heart Is A Chainsaw' Is The Best Horror Novel.dapoasb-7b195223-b55e-4280-ac01-e76c311d565c.png
It's really hard to pick only one food, I have so many favorites.

But if I have to pick only one right now, I'd say: tartiflette. It's a big dish made of sliced potatoes, diced bacon bits (lardons, I'm not sure about the English word equivalent), crème fraîche (a kind of sour cream), sliced onions, and reblochon (a cheese, of course). It's baked in the oven, and it's delicious. When I cook it, I usually replace the cream by blackpepper sauce, to give it a little kick.

I'd like to be pinged at the end, please! ^^
It's really hard to pick only one food, I have so many favorites.

But if I have to pick only one right now, I'd say: tartiflette. It's a big dish made of sliced potatoes, diced bacon bits (lardons, I'm not sure about the English word equivalent), crème fraîche (a kind of sour cream), sliced onions, and reblochon (a cheese, of course). It's baked in the oven, and it's delicious. When I cook it, I usually replace the cream by blackpepper sauce, to give it a little kick.

I'd like to be pinged at the end, please! ^^
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
My favorite food is lasagna and I do make it myself.

Thanks for the opportunity! Please ping me for the results and the future raffles.

My favorite food is lasagna and I do make it myself.

Thanks for the opportunity! Please ping me for the results and the future raffles.

First off! thanks for the opportunity <3! I'd love to be pinged wether or not I win, alos wanna see what any future giveaways will be like outta curiosity :eyes:

Secondly, I have a hard time pining what my fave food is as I havent had a chance to try many things yet, but I will personally say I'm a big breaded chicken fan, it's a dish I can manage to make frequently enough and it's amazing with some good ol' white rice/tomato spaguetti/salad/beans. It's just so versatile...

First off! thanks for the opportunity <3! I'd love to be pinged wether or not I win, alos wanna see what any future giveaways will be like outta curiosity :eyes:

Secondly, I have a hard time pining what my fave food is as I havent had a chance to try many things yet, but I will personally say I'm a big breaded chicken fan, it's a dish I can manage to make frequently enough and it's amazing with some good ol' white rice/tomato spaguetti/salad/beans. It's just so versatile...

I can't say I have a favourite food as such, but I love cheese :') Obviously can’t put it in everything, but when you can, you bet I’m adding cheese lmao. So some things I do cook myself, but I've never made the cheese itself - though it'd probably be fun!

I'd love get pinged for results and future giveaways! This is incredibly generous of you ;o;
I can't say I have a favourite food as such, but I love cheese :') Obviously can’t put it in everything, but when you can, you bet I’m adding cheese lmao. So some things I do cook myself, but I've never made the cheese itself - though it'd probably be fun!

I'd love get pinged for results and future giveaways! This is incredibly generous of you ;o;
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.pngSignature2.png
Favorite food... That's a tough one. I love food! Lol... I'd have to say probably my grandma in law's pumpkin cheesecake. It's soooo creamy I could eat it forever

I'd like to be pinged only if I win please!
Favorite food... That's a tough one. I love food! Lol... I'd have to say probably my grandma in law's pumpkin cheesecake. It's soooo creamy I could eat it forever

I'd like to be pinged only if I win please!
NmUzKe1.gifsInlb1F.gifhu8PKcf.gifki9NAYe.gif7dCOeG7.gif
My favourite food is probably pork fusilli from a restaurant called Paesanos. It's a little chain around where I lived growing up. It's basically just pasta and pork, but with sour cream and habanero pesto on top. My parents tried making it during the early pandemic, but it's not as good as the restaurant and it's pretty hard to make.

Could you ping me for the results? Thank you! :]
My favourite food is probably pork fusilli from a restaurant called Paesanos. It's a little chain around where I lived growing up. It's basically just pasta and pork, but with sour cream and habanero pesto on top. My parents tried making it during the early pandemic, but it's not as good as the restaurant and it's pretty hard to make.

Could you ping me for the results? Thank you! :]
Moth Keeper's Lantern xx - azra.
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
- skin & accent shop (semi-hiatus).
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58