Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Star Station (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 247 248
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/790203/79020227p.png[/img][/center] (@Sylpheed hello friend! finally :'D just a little post so i don't interrupt imginate) In a heartbeat, the static was silenced. A hush was shared across radiowaves, before a distorted voice answered. "Cargo Bay is compromised. Multiple unknowns have taken hostages and are engaged in combat with station staff." A white lie, but hey, if things went boom, it never hurt to have a cover story. "Requesting immediate back up."
79020227p.png

(@Sylpheed hello friend! finally :'D just a little post so i don't interrupt imginate)

In a heartbeat, the static was silenced. A hush was shared across radiowaves, before a distorted voice answered.

"Cargo Bay is compromised. Multiple unknowns have taken hostages and are engaged in combat with station staff."

A white lie, but hey, if things went boom, it never hurt to have a cover story.

"Requesting immediate back up."
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
@Sylpheed
"Something you don't want any part of." Is the sharp reply. There is a brief pause, the voice seeing to go quite for a moment before it picks back up. "Look, U & P made a promise and we'll keep it. You and your clan will be safe no matter what--" the voice moves to the other side of Stardew, making sure to keep out of reach of the others. "--but you also signed a contract. We don't need you making things more difficult." Their clan apparently hadn't been on board with their little deal so it was bad enough Stardew had gone and exposed them so early on. "What's done is done. Let's just get you evacuated so we can all leave." Stardew didn't want to be here when they started asking questions

The Fuiran eyes Viridiana but makes no move to advance. Their howls have stopped and while they no longer seem as agitated as before, they keep their senses trained on the hallway.

@SairentoTsuki

I'm here to create conflict.
@Sylpheed
"Something you don't want any part of." Is the sharp reply. There is a brief pause, the voice seeing to go quite for a moment before it picks back up. "Look, U & P made a promise and we'll keep it. You and your clan will be safe no matter what--" the voice moves to the other side of Stardew, making sure to keep out of reach of the others. "--but you also signed a contract. We don't need you making things more difficult." Their clan apparently hadn't been on board with their little deal so it was bad enough Stardew had gone and exposed them so early on. "What's done is done. Let's just get you evacuated so we can all leave." Stardew didn't want to be here when they started asking questions

The Fuiran eyes Viridiana but makes no move to advance. Their howls have stopped and while they no longer seem as agitated as before, they keep their senses trained on the hallway.

@SairentoTsuki

I'm here to create conflict.
Hello, Star Voyagers.
[center]@ColorfulCredit [size=2](sorry I didn't finish in my last post, I had to leave so I just submitted what I had)[/size] [rule] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74516845][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/745169/74516845_350.png[/img][/url] Niji banked so fast she landed clumsily, but immediately her head jerked back the way she came, searching for the blur she'd seen. [emoji=snowflake size=1] [item=Eternal Snow][item=Eternal Snow][item=Eternal Snow] [emoji=snowflake size=1] Nothing was left, though, spare a sprinkle of snowflakes, as if it had left a trail... A [i]trail[/i]! Niji bounded after the quickly fading flakes of ice. Although it could not yet see the culprit, Niji could smell a sharp, spearmint-y scent. [emoji=plant size=1] [item=Spearmint][item=Spearmint][item=Spearmint] [emoji=plant size=1] Skidding down the hallways, sharp claws leaving horrible screeching noises echoing through the corridor, Suddenly, at a halting stop, the room opened up into a spacious observatory. The Nymph stands on top of a great boulder. Perhaps it's space rock..? [emoji=full moon size=1] [item=Beautiful Boulder][item=Beautiful Boulder][item=Beautiful Boulder] [emoji=full moon size=1] Opening up the tome, antennae twitching and wings spread wide, the Snowflake nymph began to cast a spell from the pages... [item=Ice Tome] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/23281.png[/img] [item=Ice Tome] [color=3c80cf][i]Chill-dren, beware I'd hate to give you a scare, But don't have a meltdown, Come have a dance, A waltz, a snow ball, And have an ice day, I hope you don't carrot all If I turn you into a snow b-[/i][/color]WAAAAA! Niji's mist hands had grasped both of the Snowflake Nymph's wings. It couldn't stand to listen to those horrible puns and dad jokes anymore. Apparently the power of dad jokes and puns could turn one into a snowball... It struggled futilely, but any more movement would tear its fragile wings. Gently scooping up the angry trickster, Niji carried it tightly with its misty aqua hands. With the spell book discarded on the ground, there was no more harm in the nymph's voice. Niji walked slowly back to where it'd met Solitaire. It was in no hurry. "Hello. I've finished my task. Here's the little trickster you were looking for." "Careful, don't let it find its tome. Unless you like being transformed into inanimate objects via dad jokes and puns..." [item=Snowflake Nymph] Niji heads over to the Greenlight Armory and requests this curious pack... [item=FiendFlesh Terrorbox] I'll be back on Friday, thank you :) I had so much fun with this [/center]
@ColorfulCredit
(sorry I didn't finish in my last post, I had to leave so I just submitted what I had)
74516845_350.png
Niji banked so fast she landed clumsily,
but immediately her head jerked back the way she came,
searching for the blur she'd seen.
Eternal Snow Eternal Snow Eternal Snow
Nothing was left, though,
spare a sprinkle of snowflakes,
as if it had left a trail...
A trail!
Niji bounded after the quickly fading flakes of ice.
Although it could not yet see the culprit,
Niji could smell a sharp, spearmint-y scent.
Spearmint Spearmint Spearmint
Skidding down the hallways,
sharp claws leaving horrible screeching noises echoing through the corridor,
Suddenly, at a halting stop, the room opened up into a spacious observatory.
The Nymph stands on top of a great boulder.
Perhaps it's space rock..?
Beautiful Boulder Beautiful Boulder Beautiful Boulder
Opening up the tome,
antennae twitching and wings spread wide,
the Snowflake nymph began to cast a spell from the pages...
Ice Tome 23281.png Ice Tome
Chill-dren, beware
I'd hate to give you a scare,

But don't have a meltdown,
Come have a dance,
A waltz, a snow ball,
And have an ice day,

I hope you don't carrot all
If I turn you into a snow b-
WAAAAA!

Niji's mist hands had grasped both of the Snowflake Nymph's wings.
It couldn't stand to listen to those horrible puns and dad jokes anymore.
Apparently the power of dad jokes and puns could turn one into a snowball...
It struggled futilely, but any more movement would tear its fragile wings.

Gently scooping up the angry trickster,
Niji carried it tightly with its misty aqua hands.
With the spell book discarded on the ground,
there was no more harm in the nymph's voice.

Niji walked slowly back to where it'd met Solitaire.
It was in no hurry.

"Hello. I've finished my task.
Here's the little trickster you were looking for."
"Careful, don't let it find its tome.
Unless you like being transformed into inanimate objects
via dad jokes and puns..."
Snowflake Nymph
Niji heads over to the Greenlight Armory and requests this curious pack...
Fiendflesh Terrorbox
I'll be back on Friday, thank you :) I had so much fun with this
27150.png
x Quix -- he/him
x Pixilart @Quixilver
x Wishlist

| x Category Give/Get
| x INTJ
| x Artist
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/719346801009754182/1026955676792147999/80510265.png[/img] Elena browsed through the goods, debating what reward would suit her bounty efforts. "I believe a Gladegift Garlands would suit my den well." She smiled. "Thank you kindly. I will rest now and come back ready to tackle another in a few days time."[/center]
80510265.png

Elena browsed through the goods, debating what reward would suit her bounty efforts.

"I believe a Gladegift Garlands would suit my den well." She smiled. "Thank you kindly. I will rest now and come back ready to tackle another in a few days time."
Boop
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74405405][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/744055/74405405.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67310369][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/673104/67310369.png[/img][/url] [i][size=1]@hawketh @ColorfulCredit[/size] djskdj i thought you guys were going to continue the rp first[/i] The moment Bakura spotted the attacker on Ria, he aimed the blaster and shot, hitting the attacker dead-on. And did it a few more times, just in case. Meanwhile, Sunny was… not actually doing that much. Still, they tried to stun some of the revealed creatures, one by one, careful not to make too much noise. It seemed to be working.
74405405.png 67310369.png
@hawketh @ColorfulCredit djskdj i thought you guys were going to continue the rp first

The moment Bakura spotted the attacker on Ria, he aimed the blaster and shot, hitting the attacker dead-on.

And did it a few more times, just in case.

Meanwhile, Sunny was… not actually doing that much. Still, they tried to stun some of the revealed creatures, one by one, careful not to make too much noise. It seemed to be working.
lore sales!! ==

it’s imginate without an a!
TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ WRITING SHOP | ART SHOP
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/789183/78918254p.png[/img] [/center] It was a frantic brawl, too vicious and too sloppy for comfort when there were this many potential victims, but the light helped. They could figure out why, exactly, after the situation was secure. For now - they were collecting rags. But if it'd had the right music to go with it, it would have been the best rave Fury had been to in a long time. One by one they felled the strange rags, until the only sounds was their ragged breathing. "Check the bodies!" Fury barked out, one of the strange rags still clutched in his hand. "Are they still breathing?" But he checked on his people first - Sunny, Ria, Bakura. Team before anything else. They had to be okay. (Haha all of us waiting on each other) @ColorfulCredit @imginate @sylpheed
78918254p.png

It was a frantic brawl, too vicious and too sloppy for comfort when there were this many potential victims, but the light helped. They could figure out why, exactly, after the situation was secure. For now - they were collecting rags.

But if it'd had the right music to go with it, it would have been the best rave Fury had been to in a long time.

One by one they felled the strange rags, until the only sounds was their ragged breathing.

"Check the bodies!" Fury barked out, one of the strange rags still clutched in his hand. "Are they still breathing?"

But he checked on his people first - Sunny, Ria, Bakura. Team before anything else. They had to be okay.

(Haha all of us waiting on each other)
@ColorfulCredit @imginate @sylpheed
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/566413/56641299p.png[/img] @hawketh @imginate @sylpheed He'd have to thank Bakura for that one later. Finally. Finally! The cloak that had been assaulting him sags and disappears in defeat. Beneath it lay another one of Neon's little assistants. He doesn't really have time to do more than snatch up the lacky before another shadowy figure sends him launching into the air out of reach... Well, it's not like he was being that effective anyway. Might as well make himself useful in other ways. As the group rounds up the shadowy creatures one by one, Ria does his best to try and pull as many bodies away from the scuffle as possible. Thankfully, it doesn't last too much longer. As soon as the group gives the all clear, Ria is on the ground turning bodies over. "They're breathing~!" He calls out as he goes down the line. "They just appear to be sleeping!" A deep sleep for sure, but at least they are alive. [/center] [size=2] That's so funny. I'm crying XD[/size]
56641299p.png

@hawketh @imginate @sylpheed
He'd have to thank Bakura for that one later. Finally. Finally! The cloak that had been assaulting him sags and disappears in defeat. Beneath it lay another one of Neon's little assistants.

He doesn't really have time to do more than snatch up the lacky before another shadowy figure sends him launching into the air out of reach... Well, it's not like he was being that effective anyway. Might as well make himself useful in other ways.

As the group rounds up the shadowy creatures one by one, Ria does his best to try and pull as many bodies away from the scuffle as possible. Thankfully, it doesn't last too much longer.

As soon as the group gives the all clear, Ria is on the ground turning bodies over. "They're breathing~!" He calls out as he goes down the line. "They just appear to be sleeping!" A deep sleep for sure, but at least they are alive.

That's so funny. I'm crying XD
Hello, Star Voyagers.
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/789183/78918254p.png[/img] [/center] Great. Ecstatic. Wonderful. "What about us, everyone still breathing? Sunny?" He wouldn't admit to being a little more concerned about Sunny than the rest. "What can you make of this thing?" Fury asked everyone in attendance, holding up the slip of what looked like cloth. Surreptitiously, his optic implants analyzed video of the last battle, giving Rogue time to look through their personal databases as well. "Hey Bakura, feel free to shoot me if it takes over." He added, and flipped the cloak upside down, looking for circuits, magic runes or... A mouth??? (Gimme clues, Cred!) @ColorfulCredit @imginate
78918254p.png

Great. Ecstatic. Wonderful.

"What about us, everyone still breathing? Sunny?" He wouldn't admit to being a little more concerned about Sunny than the rest.

"What can you make of this thing?" Fury asked everyone in attendance, holding up the slip of what looked like cloth. Surreptitiously, his optic implants analyzed video of the last battle, giving Rogue time to look through their personal databases as well.

"Hey Bakura, feel free to shoot me if it takes over." He added, and flipped the cloak upside down, looking for circuits, magic runes or... A mouth???

(Gimme clues, Cred!)
@ColorfulCredit @imginate
@hawketh

Your clues will depend on our friend sylpheed response ;D (evil cackle)
@hawketh

Your clues will depend on our friend sylpheed response ;D (evil cackle)
Hello, Star Voyagers.
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74405405][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/744055/74405405.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67310369][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/673104/67310369.png[/img][/url] [i][size=1]@hawketh @ColorfulCredit @sylpheed[/size] ohh new person hello![/i] [i]I’m fine,[/i] Sunny signed, flying over next to Bakura, who was helping in moving the bodies. They helped out too, staying near Bakura through it all. “Gotcha,” Bakura gave a thumbs up upon hearing Fury’s words. He put down a body and leaned near Sunny. “Psst, Sunny,” he whispered, sticking a hand into the satchel. “I have some healing potions. Should I… y’know…” Sunny considered it. [i]Best not to for now. They look unharmed.[/i] “I guess so,” Bakura took his hand out and shut his satchel. Now, they played the waiting game for any more clues or directions. (i looked back on previous messages and i still have no idea what ‘bodies’ are referring to. may be a little blind send help-)
74405405.png 67310369.png
@hawketh @ColorfulCredit @sylpheed ohh new person hello!

I’m fine, Sunny signed, flying over next to Bakura, who was helping in moving the bodies. They helped out too, staying near Bakura through it all.

“Gotcha,” Bakura gave a thumbs up upon hearing Fury’s words. He put down a body and leaned near Sunny.

“Psst, Sunny,” he whispered, sticking a hand into the satchel. “I have some healing potions. Should I… y’know…”

Sunny considered it. Best not to for now. They look unharmed.

“I guess so,” Bakura took his hand out and shut his satchel. Now, they played the waiting game for any more clues or directions.

(i looked back on previous messages and i still have no idea what ‘bodies’ are referring to. may be a little blind send help-)
lore sales!! ==

it’s imginate without an a!
TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ WRITING SHOP | ART SHOP
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE