Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Star Station (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 247 248
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64694248][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/646943/64694248_350.png[/img][/url] Again, Tincture shows up in the bounty station. She strides inside, heading to the desk with purpose. With a fast shake of her wrist, she unearths a note from her coat's inner pocket, siding it over to the administrative members. Her sword hangs still despite the minute bend of her hips. When she smiles, her focussed gaze turns warm and inviting. "Hello again. Thank you again for issuing these bounties." The note reads: [u]10[/u][/center]
64694248_350.png

Again, Tincture shows up in the bounty station. She strides inside, heading to the desk with purpose. With a fast shake of her wrist, she unearths a note from her coat's inner pocket, siding it over to the administrative members. Her sword hangs still despite the minute bend of her hips. When she smiles, her focussed gaze turns warm and inviting.

"Hello again. Thank you again for issuing these bounties."

The note reads: 10
0qIKdor.png
@hawketh @Venusian @ZincAlloy

Ria had been so focused on Solaire and the retreating group that he very nearly missed Tide and Fury's approach. "I'm going to be honest with you both, I'm not entirely sure. Why wouldn't they just a shuttle? They surely have the tech for it." In fact, why would they even announce themselves in the first place?
Wouldn't it have been in the best interest in to play the hero? It wasn't like anyone at the Station had seen their faces. Why go through the Shadows when they could have just waltzed up, pretending to be a random third party?
Was this some sort of power play?

Shaking his head he could only shrug. "They're obviously looking to gain something, we just don't know what." That contract might lend them some clues but he wasn't privy to it as this stage.

Pausing at the ramp to the Interceptor, the three of them meet up with Solaire. The Golem seems to be deep in thought as he turns away from one of the droids.

Ria doesn't like it.

"Ria, I must insist that I be the one to proceed with negotiations. Given the status of the crew at large, I'm afraid I'm the only one who can make rational decisions at this point." Perhaps hate would be a better word? Yes, Ria hated this.

"Before you interject~! I will remind you that as far as security goes, I am also the best option." He pauses just long enough to give Fury a wink before heading inside. Whatever objections Ria might have made, they've been shoved off to the sidelines for now.

Amidst the dim lights and elongated shadows, another finds its' home on the Interceptor..

Scanning the space before them, both H's can't help the bubble of amusement that stems forth. This place certainty was....homely? Definitely not somewhere you'd ever expect hostage negotiations to take place.
More like....? Thanksgiving Dinner?

Odd, but perhaps not the worst place to do business.

With a quick glance at each other, the twin creatures usher Stardew forward towards one of the chairs before lingering behind. "I'm afraid we don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to table manners." H1 burbles happily as they watch chairs being brought in. H2 groans quietly under its' breath.

"We don't sit, we float. But I'm sure the Fae here could use a chair if you don't mind? They'll be handling most of the paperwork anyway as we don't exactly have the tools for it." Both creatures raise up their cloaked sleeves and waggle the cuffs in the groups direction.

From somewhere behind them Solaire pipes up, "I'd still be rude not to offer. We'll have more brought in with the tea. Should be arriving any minute now...." Waddling pas the group The Golem takes his own position on the floor, still carding the bunny from earlier. With a yawn and a wave to the seethes, he settles down for the long haul.

"Please proceed with negotiations as you see fit. I'll interject if needed."

Both H's turn to look at each before shrugging.
@hawketh @Venusian @ZincAlloy

Ria had been so focused on Solaire and the retreating group that he very nearly missed Tide and Fury's approach. "I'm going to be honest with you both, I'm not entirely sure. Why wouldn't they just a shuttle? They surely have the tech for it." In fact, why would they even announce themselves in the first place?
Wouldn't it have been in the best interest in to play the hero? It wasn't like anyone at the Station had seen their faces. Why go through the Shadows when they could have just waltzed up, pretending to be a random third party?
Was this some sort of power play?

Shaking his head he could only shrug. "They're obviously looking to gain something, we just don't know what." That contract might lend them some clues but he wasn't privy to it as this stage.

Pausing at the ramp to the Interceptor, the three of them meet up with Solaire. The Golem seems to be deep in thought as he turns away from one of the droids.

Ria doesn't like it.

"Ria, I must insist that I be the one to proceed with negotiations. Given the status of the crew at large, I'm afraid I'm the only one who can make rational decisions at this point." Perhaps hate would be a better word? Yes, Ria hated this.

"Before you interject~! I will remind you that as far as security goes, I am also the best option." He pauses just long enough to give Fury a wink before heading inside. Whatever objections Ria might have made, they've been shoved off to the sidelines for now.

Amidst the dim lights and elongated shadows, another finds its' home on the Interceptor..

Scanning the space before them, both H's can't help the bubble of amusement that stems forth. This place certainty was....homely? Definitely not somewhere you'd ever expect hostage negotiations to take place.
More like....? Thanksgiving Dinner?

Odd, but perhaps not the worst place to do business.

With a quick glance at each other, the twin creatures usher Stardew forward towards one of the chairs before lingering behind. "I'm afraid we don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to table manners." H1 burbles happily as they watch chairs being brought in. H2 groans quietly under its' breath.

"We don't sit, we float. But I'm sure the Fae here could use a chair if you don't mind? They'll be handling most of the paperwork anyway as we don't exactly have the tools for it." Both creatures raise up their cloaked sleeves and waggle the cuffs in the groups direction.

From somewhere behind them Solaire pipes up, "I'd still be rude not to offer. We'll have more brought in with the tea. Should be arriving any minute now...." Waddling pas the group The Golem takes his own position on the floor, still carding the bunny from earlier. With a yawn and a wave to the seethes, he settles down for the long haul.

"Please proceed with negotiations as you see fit. I'll interject if needed."

Both H's turn to look at each before shrugging.
Hello, Star Voyagers.
[center]@CozyBlanket Quickly darting back into the room, the droid rummages around on the desk for a bit before presenting Tincture with a contract. After which is quickly departs the room. [quote][item=centaur bodyguard] "Unbelievable strong and loyal. Perhaps the best companion you can ask for on a quest." Contract Terms: By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities. In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party. Failure to comply will result in contract termination[/quote][/center]
@CozyBlanket
Quickly darting back into the room, the droid rummages around on the desk for a bit before presenting Tincture with a contract. After which is quickly departs the room.
Quote:
Centaur Bodyguard

"Unbelievable strong and loyal. Perhaps the best companion you can ask for on a quest."

Contract Terms:
By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities.
In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party.
Failure to comply will result in contract termination
Hello, Star Voyagers.
Solaire winked at him. Would wonders never cease.

Fury met Ria's eye and shrugged harder than he ever had in his life. He wasn't going to be arguing now. Maybe next time, Ria would wink first. Them's the breaks.

He followed behind the golem, noting any obvious exits in the chamber, any less obvious ones, and also any walls that looked like they wouldn't be missed if things got messy. Fury stationed himself closest to the largest exit.
Solaire winked at him. Would wonders never cease.

Fury met Ria's eye and shrugged harder than he ever had in his life. He wasn't going to be arguing now. Maybe next time, Ria would wink first. Them's the breaks.

He followed behind the golem, noting any obvious exits in the chamber, any less obvious ones, and also any walls that looked like they wouldn't be missed if things got messy. Fury stationed himself closest to the largest exit.
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
[quote][center][item=insubstantial illusionist] "Don't let the term acolyte fool you. This is a powerful creature." Contract Terms: By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities. In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party. Failure to comply will result in contract termination[/center][/quote] ----------- "Thank you for the bounty!" Transit pockets his keys to reach for the contract. A smile tugs at his mouth. "My... That sounds ominous. Good thing the database-" He frowns, then resumes scanning the bounty. "Well never mind that! Seems like this acolyte is not yet known to our clan! I'll try my best to bring it back, if only just for the information their behavior will provide to our clan. They might be fierce, but Zi's great at data gathering and processing!" He hums, studying the picture. After a minute of contemplation, he pockets the contract. "This will be a tricky one... I'll try to capture it quickly!" Servo's whirring, the dragon salutes and sets out to his vehicle. With the natural camouflage and the lack of a collar, finding the correct one is going to be difficult. ----- Transit sighs as he sinks down in behind the controls, the old leather crackling and shaped from hours behind the wheel. He plugs into Zi's datastream, flipping through maps and message boards until he finds a convincing location. In the mean time, Zi unboxes a new set of disco lights. setting the cardboard before having drone come over, punch holes in the box and take off while the AI drops it over their head. Amused, they watch it spin in confusion, then the new navigation protocols finish downloading and it rights itself. Zi hums, satisfied. Transit high-fives her multi-function gripper. "Perfect, now come take a look at the data?" Most of the other sightings have a correlation with heavy mist or darkness, which smacks of dramatic superstition, but this area is only enjoys heavy sea-mists through part of autumn. By now it should have mostly receded, yet there is a continuous stream of reports. It's more like an area, a murky swamp in the shadows of the driftwood drag, not far from the plague bringer's domain. She blinks in agreement. It is early morning when they arrive. The area is difficult to navigate, with tangled brambles winding through the marsh and trees, rising from the murky water like the claws of the dead. There is a eerie silence as they approach through the low hanging mist, scanning the marsh water and density of the murk to find the acolyte. Nothing. The leads are cold. A thin dawn breaks through shadowy twilight. Frustrated, the cyborg calls back his drone units to tweak their settings manually. Somehow, he'll have to scan through the brambles, focusing on the- Zi rears up like a startled horse as the marsh itself twists underneath, dank sludge arching towards them, missing once, twice, then attempting to pierce them from all sides. "Darn, Zi, kill the cloaking shields, they see straight through! Pull back out of the mist, analyze-" The air above the mists is strangely calm, bright with the first rays of a stark wintry sun, nothing comes after them, but they can see the acolyte churning underneath. Perhaps... He locates a small cluster of thorns, surrounded by mist and murky water and shoots off towards it, ducking into the mist and close to the water to taunt the creature. Zi hums in excitement as she rolls, shooting left, right, right, away from the claw-like waves. "Zi, I'll play bait, discretely get rid of the mist around here, be quick." While the vehicle shoots off, Transit drops down from within, landing steadily on a knot of brambles, vines as thick as his waist. Behind him the water part like the wake of a small ship. The spikes ahead are deadly but won't pierce his steel. This is how, when the creature comes after him, Transit salutes it, running up the spire as the water slams ashore, inky shadows rising out of the ebb. He dodges back, left and right, the vine below broad as an imperial's back, the slashing creature shedding its mass in favor of speed as it rushes closer- "Now!" The mist falls away, pale sunlight cutting around the edge of swaying cardboard, boxing in the acolyte against a steep incline and cutting off his swipe towards the cyborg. More drones appear behind the vine, deploying a containment bubble. The Acolyte tries to escape unsuccessfully, but seems limited to the containment bubble. ----- After Transit writes up a short mission summary, he downloads the files to a chip. A short drive later sees him in the reception hall, where he greets the receptionist cheerfully. He approaches the counter on which he places his report. "Here you go! The report in the format Interstellar Sorneith Files! Could I perhaps take the acolyte home to study it further? It will add more data to our clan's bestiary!
Quote:
Insubstantial Illusionist

"Don't let the term acolyte fool you. This is a powerful creature."

Contract Terms:
In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party.

"Thank you for the bounty!"

Transit pockets his keys to reach for the contract. A smile tugs at his mouth.

"My... That sounds ominous. Good thing the database-"

He frowns, then resumes scanning the bounty.

"Well never mind that! Seems like this acolyte is not yet known to our clan! I'll try my best to bring it back, if only just for the information their behavior will provide to our clan. They might be fierce, but Zi's great at data gathering and processing!"

He hums, studying the picture. After a minute of contemplation, he pockets the contract.

"This will be a tricky one... I'll try to capture it quickly!"

Servo's whirring, the dragon salutes and sets out to his vehicle. With the natural camouflage and the lack of a collar, finding the correct one is going to be difficult.

Transit sighs as he sinks down in behind the controls, the old leather crackling and shaped from hours behind the wheel. He plugs into Zi's datastream, flipping through maps and message boards until he finds a convincing location. In the mean time, Zi unboxes a new set of disco lights. setting the cardboard before having drone come over, punch holes in the box and take off while the AI drops it over their head.

Amused, they watch it spin in confusion, then the new navigation protocols finish downloading and it rights itself. Zi hums, satisfied. Transit high-fives her multi-function gripper.

"Perfect, now come take a look at the data?"

Most of the other sightings have a correlation with heavy mist or darkness, which smacks of dramatic superstition, but this area is only enjoys heavy sea-mists through part of autumn. By now it should have mostly receded, yet there is a continuous stream of reports. It's more like an area, a murky swamp in the shadows of the driftwood drag, not far from the plague bringer's domain. She blinks in agreement.

It is early morning when they arrive. The area is difficult to navigate, with tangled brambles winding through the marsh and trees, rising from the murky water like the claws of the dead. There is a eerie silence as they approach through the low hanging mist, scanning the marsh water and density of the murk to find the acolyte.

Nothing. The leads are cold.

A thin dawn breaks through shadowy twilight. Frustrated, the cyborg calls back his drone units to tweak their settings manually. Somehow, he'll have to scan through the brambles, focusing on the-

Zi rears up like a startled horse as the marsh itself twists underneath, dank sludge arching towards them, missing once, twice, then attempting to pierce them from all sides.

"Darn, Zi, kill the cloaking shields, they see straight through! Pull back out of the mist, analyze-"

The air above the mists is strangely calm, bright with the first rays of a stark wintry sun, nothing comes after them, but they can see the acolyte churning underneath. Perhaps...

He locates a small cluster of thorns, surrounded by mist and murky water and shoots off towards it, ducking into the mist and close to the water to taunt the creature. Zi hums in excitement as she rolls, shooting left, right, right, away from the claw-like waves.

"Zi, I'll play bait, discretely get rid of the mist around here, be quick."

While the vehicle shoots off, Transit drops down from within, landing steadily on a knot of brambles, vines as thick as his waist. Behind him the water part like the wake of a small ship. The spikes ahead are deadly but won't pierce his steel.

This is how, when the creature comes after him, Transit salutes it, running up the spire as the water slams ashore, inky shadows rising out of the ebb.

He dodges back, left and right, the vine below broad as an imperial's back, the slashing creature shedding its mass in favor of speed as it rushes closer-

"Now!"

The mist falls away, pale sunlight cutting around the edge of swaying cardboard, boxing in the acolyte against a steep incline and cutting off his swipe towards the cyborg. More drones appear behind the vine, deploying a containment bubble. The Acolyte tries to escape unsuccessfully, but seems limited to the containment bubble.

After Transit writes up a short mission summary, he downloads the files to a chip. A short drive later sees him in the reception hall, where he greets the receptionist cheerfully. He approaches the counter on which he places his report.

"Here you go! The report in the format Interstellar Sorneith Files! Could I perhaps take the acolyte home to study it further? It will add more data to our clan's bestiary!
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[center]@ColorfulCredit @ZincAlloy @hawketh (No rush, Color! Take care of yourself and take all the time you need!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54810089][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/548101/54810089p.png[/img][/url][/center] Ophia grins in open delight as someone actually takes the beanbag. Yeah, that Wildclaw's not so bad. She slithers off quite quickly, but not before shooting Tide a thumb's up on her way out. She's not exactly the negotiation type, all in all, she'd probably just make things worse if she sticks around. "Call us if you need us, Captain~" She does a mock-salute, and she's off. Juliana, for her part, was rather intrigued by these Shadows. They were a novel species, for her. How much was magical and how much was biological, she wondered? Perhaps if they could end things on better terms, she could learn someday. She hoped they could. Ideally, this really would be some sort of giant misunderstanding - but if it was, it was one that U&P Enterprises still hoped to gain something from. She wasn't naive to that. "Likewise, as I wasn't there for the incident in question, I'll be relying on those who were present to elaborate on any questions or concerns." She says with a curt nod. She can't exactly catch them in a lie herself. Even the details of the incident were still fuzzy to her, but she'd gathered the broad strokes. They'd attacked the station unprovoked and took Stardew captive in the assault. "Now, before we delve into the contract itself - would you two be so kind as to tell us your point of view of the earlier incident?" Privately, she knew they'd better have a damn good explanation prepared.
@ColorfulCredit @ZincAlloy @hawketh

(No rush, Color! Take care of yourself and take all the time you need!)

54810089p.png

Ophia grins in open delight as someone actually takes the beanbag. Yeah, that Wildclaw's not so bad. She slithers off quite quickly, but not before shooting Tide a thumb's up on her way out. She's not exactly the negotiation type, all in all, she'd probably just make things worse if she sticks around.

"Call us if you need us, Captain~" She does a mock-salute, and she's off.

Juliana, for her part, was rather intrigued by these Shadows. They were a novel species, for her. How much was magical and how much was biological, she wondered? Perhaps if they could end things on better terms, she could learn someday.

She hoped they could. Ideally, this really would be some sort of giant misunderstanding - but if it was, it was one that U&P Enterprises still hoped to gain something from. She wasn't naive to that. "Likewise, as I wasn't there for the incident in question, I'll be relying on those who were present to elaborate on any questions or concerns." She says with a curt nod.

She can't exactly catch them in a lie herself. Even the details of the incident were still fuzzy to her, but she'd gathered the broad strokes. They'd attacked the station unprovoked and took Stardew captive in the assault. "Now, before we delve into the contract itself - would you two be so kind as to tell us your point of view of the earlier incident?"

Privately, she knew they'd better have a damn good explanation prepared.
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74606670][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/746067/74606670_350.png[/img][/url] Merry is itching for a chance to use his undercover outfit! He places his paw on the scanner eagerly and the number [b]42[/b] appears!
74606670_350.png

Merry is itching for a chance to use his undercover outfit! He places his paw on the scanner eagerly and the number 42 appears!

Amazing Shops to Check Out
C0smo's Dragon Dressing Shop
SweetTreatLion's Adopts
Talia's Valentines Event

People You Should Gift (links to their wishlists)
SweetTreatLion
Hiii

All Blue Words Link to Respective Places :3
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/754125/75412416.png[/img][/center] As the tensions steadily mount, Stardew does their best to keep their mouth shut and not comment on anything, lest it all come crashing down over one bad joke. The actual Star Station staff is getting involved now as well, though that -- thankfully! -- does not include Neon. They're going to move the negotiations to a ship... although Juliana's description makes it sound more like a heap of scrap held together by tape and prayers in Stardew's mind. Still, no choice but to follow where they're being lead. The Interceptor does turn out to be more a ship than an empty can of sardines, but the indoor pool is certainly an unexpected feature. Stardew pick a chair that's the most reasonable sized for a Fae and carefully sits down, sticking close to the Shadows to not appear too independent and free, and therefore suspicious. They do hazard a quick look around, and notice something white and black near Solaire... Something round, small, and fluffy. [i]So that's where you've been all this time?![/i] As dragons slowly fill the ship, some surprising faces seem to join the negotiations... including one clad in green. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/794907/79490632.png[/img][/center] "Please pardon my lateness," the new arrival apologizes as she flies in and takes her place amongst the Star Station staff. "I am Roselin, captain of Solstice and Equinox, and leader of our clan. I am here to see that Stardew is safely returned to us." Stardew fails to hide their shock for a moment, but they quickly wrestle their frills back under control. At least it was Roselin who had come to represent their clan, instead of, say, Viridiana; she was much more calm and reasonable, and less likely to set things on fire. A bit of her cape did seem slightly singed, and Stardew could swear they could smell a whiff of smoke in the air...
75412416.png
As the tensions steadily mount, Stardew does their best to keep their mouth shut and not comment on anything, lest it all come crashing down over one bad joke. The actual Star Station staff is getting involved now as well, though that -- thankfully! -- does not include Neon.

They're going to move the negotiations to a ship... although Juliana's description makes it sound more like a heap of scrap held together by tape and prayers in Stardew's mind. Still, no choice but to follow where they're being lead. The Interceptor does turn out to be more a ship than an empty can of sardines, but the indoor pool is certainly an unexpected feature.

Stardew pick a chair that's the most reasonable sized for a Fae and carefully sits down, sticking close to the Shadows to not appear too independent and free, and therefore suspicious. They do hazard a quick look around, and notice something white and black near Solaire... Something round, small, and fluffy. So that's where you've been all this time?!

As dragons slowly fill the ship, some surprising faces seem to join the negotiations... including one clad in green.

79490632.png
"Please pardon my lateness," the new arrival apologizes as she flies in and takes her place amongst the Star Station staff. "I am Roselin, captain of Solstice and Equinox, and leader of our clan. I am here to see that Stardew is safely returned to us."

Stardew fails to hide their shock for a moment, but they quickly wrestle their frills back under control. At least it was Roselin who had come to represent their clan, instead of, say, Viridiana; she was much more calm and reasonable, and less likely to set things on fire.

A bit of her cape did seem slightly singed, and Stardew could swear they could smell a whiff of smoke in the air...
Image of a green wyvern. Any pronoun
Finnish
FR time +10
Nature Exalt Lair
Free Buttons
Shop
Houseplants
Wishlist
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/693864/69386316.png[/img][/center] When Hikari next enters the Star Station, it is with loops of flowers over her wings and horns. It seems that she has been playing with hatchlings again, and even though the flowers have begun to wilt, Hikari is stubbornly refusing to take them off. At the bounty scanner, she does have to push back a loop of flowers that has fallen forward over her eyes so she can read the flashing number displayed on the screen: [b]47[/b]. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/743368/74336731.png[/img][/center] Candy trickles into the Interceptor after the other dragons, a bit late to the party. To be fair, he had gotten a bit stiff up in the rafters, and it took him a bit to uncurl from his spot since his muscles had gotten a bit stuff. On the plus side, though, that meant that he ended up kind of taking up the rearguard in their motley procession to the starvessel. Entering the ship, he spotted Fury stationing himself near one of the the exits. That seemed like a good idea as any, he thought, especially since he wanted to keep more out of the way, so he went ahead and positioned himself next to one of the other exits nearby. And his ears perked up at the mention of tea potentially making its way into the negotiations. He dearly wanted a cup himself should it be available. And well, he would offer his services in making the tea should that be necessary.
69386316.png
When Hikari next enters the Star Station, it is with loops of flowers over her wings and horns. It seems that she has been playing with hatchlings again, and even though the flowers have begun to wilt, Hikari is stubbornly refusing to take them off. At the bounty scanner, she does have to push back a loop of flowers that has fallen forward over her eyes so she can read the flashing number displayed on the screen: 47.

74336731.png
Candy trickles into the Interceptor after the other dragons, a bit late to the party. To be fair, he had gotten a bit stiff up in the rafters, and it took him a bit to uncurl from his spot since his muscles had gotten a bit stuff. On the plus side, though, that meant that he ended up kind of taking up the rearguard in their motley procession to the starvessel.

Entering the ship, he spotted Fury stationing himself near one of the the exits. That seemed like a good idea as any, he thought, especially since he wanted to keep more out of the way, so he went ahead and positioned himself next to one of the other exits nearby.

And his ears perked up at the mention of tea potentially making its way into the negotiations. He dearly wanted a cup himself should it be available. And well, he would offer his services in making the tea should that be necessary.
[center]@C0smos Passing by the Bounty Board, a droid casually drops a contract nearby before scuttling off. Seems this little guy is in a bit of a hurry. [quote][item=enchanted Libra] "A judge of all" Contract Terms: By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities. In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party. Failure to comply will result in contract termination[/quote] @Mlly And then the droid quickly scuttles back to offer a contract to the Guardian. Whoops, this fella is all out of sorts. Maybe this isn't his usual task? [quote][item=seawater savior] "Strong as any acolyte. These were once thought to be sirens" Contract Terms: By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities. In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party. Failure to comply will result in contract termination[/quote] [/center]
@C0smos
Passing by the Bounty Board, a droid casually drops a contract nearby before scuttling off. Seems this little guy is in a bit of a hurry.
Quote:
Enchanted Libra

"A judge of all"

Contract Terms:

@Mlly
And then the droid quickly scuttles back to offer a contract to the Guardian. Whoops, this fella is all out of sorts. Maybe this isn't his usual task?
Quote:
Seawater Savior

"Strong as any acolyte. These were once thought to be sirens"

Contract Terms:
Hello, Star Voyagers.
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 247 248