Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Advent Calendar Raffle - FINISHED
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 143 144
Just two of the people on FR that I appreciate greatly- @DrTanner - thank you so much for modding such a fantastic Discord server! It's a lot easier to handle than the big flight-wide servers for me, and everyone in there's been lovely to be around. @JuliusCaesar - you and the rest of the Arcane dominance team are honestly 90% of the reason I've stuck with Flight Rising. If I hadn't made friends with y'all, I dunno where I'd be, but I kinda doubt it'd be as good a place in life as I am now ^^ [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Just two of the people on FR that I appreciate greatly-

@DrTanner - thank you so much for modding such a fantastic Discord server! It's a lot easier to handle than the big flight-wide servers for me, and everyone in there's been lovely to be around.

@JuliusCaesar - you and the rest of the Arcane dominance team are honestly 90% of the reason I've stuck with Flight Rising. If I hadn't made friends with y'all, I dunno where I'd be, but I kinda doubt it'd be as good a place in life as I am now ^^

tumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.pngVLZ0gU1.pngdDmPTkg.gifs5FMxRU.pngtumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.png
@Kitanya - sorry for the ping, I'm sure you're getting a lot today

thank you for running this! I pinged a bunch of people for the first day of the kindness challenge so I don't want to bug them again :')
@Kitanya - sorry for the ping, I'm sure you're getting a lot today

thank you for running this! I pinged a bunch of people for the first day of the kindness challenge so I don't want to bug them again :')
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@Kitanya Thank you for running this raffle!

Also thanks to my headmate, for everything ^^

Otherwise same as MotherOfBeardies, also pinged people for the other raffle´s challenge already ^^;
@Kitanya Thank you for running this raffle!

Also thanks to my headmate, for everything ^^

Otherwise same as MotherOfBeardies, also pinged people for the other raffle´s challenge already ^^;
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Kitanya
You've probably gotten a lot of these today but thank you for running this raffle! I really appreciate the effort you put into this
Dragon Raffle Entry for Dec 10th
My Choice of Dragon: 1
@Kitanya
You've probably gotten a lot of these today but thank you for running this raffle! I really appreciate the effort you put into this
My Choice of Dragon: 1
@Wanderingturtle You're wonderful, you're generous, and my life would be much worse off without you (not just saying because of the donuts ;)
@Wanderingturtle You're wonderful, you're generous, and my life would be much worse off without you (not just saying because of the donuts ;)
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@coincidence I envy your sheer energy.

@Blackvine Thank you for encouraging my impulse buys.
@coincidence I envy your sheer energy.

@Blackvine Thank you for encouraging my impulse buys.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@Kitanya Thank you for holding this amazing advent raffle and SSE! I really admire all the hard work you put into making these events and your generosity towards everybody! :D
My Choice of Dragon: 2
@Kitanya Thank you for holding this amazing advent raffle and SSE! I really admire all the hard work you put into making these events and your generosity towards everybody! :D
My Choice of Dragon: 2
GG_Raffle_Button.png9bOcjqB.png KeikoKat.png
9BcJXjq.png
@mithrel get that bag queen.
@mithrel get that bag queen.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

December 10th
@Blanche - Thank you so much for all that you do! I really appreciate the
hard work and effort that you put into your Dom Watch threads.
They truly help to bring the community together. <3

December 10th
@Blanche - Thank you so much for all that you do! I really appreciate the
hard work and effort that you put into your Dom Watch threads.
They truly help to bring the community together. <3
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif
@Hellonwheels- You were the first one to give me gifts on my first day! Thank you!
@Hellonwheels- You were the first one to give me gifts on my first day! Thank you!
fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 143 144