Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Advent Calendar Raffle - FINISHED
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 143 144
I appreciate a lot of people here that I don't know well enough to bother with a ping, so I'll stick with @Grimolf for being a good husband and best friend [emoji=heart size=1] and thank you to all the people that share stuff with noobs! [center][size=4][color=darkred][b]Dragon Raffle Entry for Dec 10th[/b][/color][/size] My Choice of Dragon: 1
I appreciate a lot of people here that I don't know well enough to bother with a ping, so I'll stick with @Grimolf for being a good husband and best friend and thank you to all the people that share stuff with noobs!

Dragon Raffle Entry for Dec 10th
My Choice of Dragon: 1
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
@DeckOfAces

Aww, thank you so much for the ping ;A; So many of the giveaway dragons end up exalted or in dead lairs, so it means a lot to me to see Yaij leveled and pampered. I'm really glad that she and the giveaway made a difference to you! Seeing this really made my day.
@DeckOfAces

Aww, thank you so much for the ping ;A; So many of the giveaway dragons end up exalted or in dead lairs, so it means a lot to me to see Yaij leveled and pampered. I'm really glad that she and the giveaway made a difference to you! Seeing this really made my day.
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

December 10th:

HOO BOY

WHERE DO I START

@Mirasol You're my best friend and I'm v lov. You got me into FR, send me the best memes and kitty pictures, and have been there through everything. I love hanging out with you, whether we're playing Riskies, gushing over dergs, sharing fibercraft, or sobbing over gay books. LOVE YOU BB

@AliceDaRabbit ALICE. MY LOVE. THE LINES GO WHOOSH. I LICK. V V LOV. You're wonderful and hilarious and sweet and I love talking with you. THE LAMP OF MY LIFE

@Homunculim9 Thank you for following me down this crazy rabbit hole! Games have always been a part of our friendship, whether Overwatch, Gunfire, that cool tank construction game you showed me once, dragons, or Cards Against Humanity. You rock!

@deanazazel BEARS. Big ol' fluffy murder mittens. Snakes and spiders and cryptids and joy. (And, of course, Morris <3) Our DMs are full of the strangest and most glorious things.

@GrandHealer My husband, my love, my best friend, my healer. Thank you for being YOU <3 You make the best tea (and cookies!!), are the most fun to hang out with, and make the funniest noises. I love you with ever part of me. I'M LOV

@LemonCasket REN MY BELOVED!! My oldest FR friend. My penpal. You're an amazing artist, a hilarious human, a ridiculously wonderful rattie, and such a darling. I love talking about anything and everything with you. FINALS ALMOST DONE, YOU GOT THIS!!

@MawkishMuse SISTER. FRIEND. FELLOW FANGIRL. Our DMs are full of screaming and I wouldn't have it any other way. You're sweet and compassionate and smart and funny and such a talented artist. WE SCREEM

*deep breath*

@PuffinSweater You are one of the kindest, most loving human beings I have ever met. Your dragon sanctuary always brings me to tears. Your art is pure joy. I love talking with you. I hope the kitties give you the biggest snuggles. Share a cup of tea with me today?

@Flitt FANGIRL. DARK OVERLORD. WRITER EXTRAORDINARE. AMAZING ARTIST. COOL CARPENTER. Is there anything you can't do? You're amazing. I hope fluffy chickens and strange otter statues hug you in your dreams.

@Azurys h e c k how do I have so many talented friends?? your writing is incredible. Your art is pure joy. THE KITTIES, AZ. I LOVE THEM. I love hanging out with you and chatting in DMs. And you're a sneaky git who PMs gifts from the shadows WE WILL GET YOU FOR THIS--

@Bibbit My dearest froge. Your art is pure joy. Your lore is incredible. I love the humanity of your lair - the combination of darkness and hope makes it so much more believable. You're incredibly talented - your English is better than mine, and it's my first language! I wish you many frogs, plague primals, and a complete lack of icky nature stuff.

@Cherryfleck THE KITTIES. (Your actual cats? Your art cats? Your sock cats? ALL OF THE ABOVE). You're an incredible cosplayer, fantastic artist, hilarious memer, and beautiful human being. I'm so glad you're in my life <3 Also? Your outfit designs are LIT
December 10th:

HOO BOY

WHERE DO I START

@Mirasol You're my best friend and I'm v lov. You got me into FR, send me the best memes and kitty pictures, and have been there through everything. I love hanging out with you, whether we're playing Riskies, gushing over dergs, sharing fibercraft, or sobbing over gay books. LOVE YOU BB

@AliceDaRabbit ALICE. MY LOVE. THE LINES GO WHOOSH. I LICK. V V LOV. You're wonderful and hilarious and sweet and I love talking with you. THE LAMP OF MY LIFE

@Homunculim9 Thank you for following me down this crazy rabbit hole! Games have always been a part of our friendship, whether Overwatch, Gunfire, that cool tank construction game you showed me once, dragons, or Cards Against Humanity. You rock!

@deanazazel BEARS. Big ol' fluffy murder mittens. Snakes and spiders and cryptids and joy. (And, of course, Morris <3) Our DMs are full of the strangest and most glorious things.

@GrandHealer My husband, my love, my best friend, my healer. Thank you for being YOU <3 You make the best tea (and cookies!!), are the most fun to hang out with, and make the funniest noises. I love you with ever part of me. I'M LOV

@LemonCasket REN MY BELOVED!! My oldest FR friend. My penpal. You're an amazing artist, a hilarious human, a ridiculously wonderful rattie, and such a darling. I love talking about anything and everything with you. FINALS ALMOST DONE, YOU GOT THIS!!

@MawkishMuse SISTER. FRIEND. FELLOW FANGIRL. Our DMs are full of screaming and I wouldn't have it any other way. You're sweet and compassionate and smart and funny and such a talented artist. WE SCREEM

*deep breath*

@PuffinSweater You are one of the kindest, most loving human beings I have ever met. Your dragon sanctuary always brings me to tears. Your art is pure joy. I love talking with you. I hope the kitties give you the biggest snuggles. Share a cup of tea with me today?

@Flitt FANGIRL. DARK OVERLORD. WRITER EXTRAORDINARE. AMAZING ARTIST. COOL CARPENTER. Is there anything you can't do? You're amazing. I hope fluffy chickens and strange otter statues hug you in your dreams.

@Azurys h e c k how do I have so many talented friends?? your writing is incredible. Your art is pure joy. THE KITTIES, AZ. I LOVE THEM. I love hanging out with you and chatting in DMs. And you're a sneaky git who PMs gifts from the shadows WE WILL GET YOU FOR THIS--

@Bibbit My dearest froge. Your art is pure joy. Your lore is incredible. I love the humanity of your lair - the combination of darkness and hope makes it so much more believable. You're incredibly talented - your English is better than mine, and it's my first language! I wish you many frogs, plague primals, and a complete lack of icky nature stuff.

@Cherryfleck THE KITTIES. (Your actual cats? Your art cats? Your sock cats? ALL OF THE ABOVE). You're an incredible cosplayer, fantastic artist, hilarious memer, and beautiful human being. I'm so glad you're in my life <3 Also? Your outfit designs are LIT
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
@Kitanya I really appreciate you for running the secret santa event! I look forward to it everyyear!

I know there are some others such as @nevermore (If I am spelling their name correctly, if not I apologize) for running ToT, and there is someone else who does a ToT event as well. I love you all for making my year on FR.
@Kitanya I really appreciate you for running the secret santa event! I look forward to it everyyear!

I know there are some others such as @nevermore (If I am spelling their name correctly, if not I apologize) for running ToT, and there is someone else who does a ToT event as well. I love you all for making my year on FR.
@HootieHoot Thank you. Just, thank you. <3

@surutyo Thank you for being my friend, it really means a lot to me.
@HootieHoot Thank you. Just, thank you. <3

@surutyo Thank you for being my friend, it really means a lot to me.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@MythDancer time to get you back! Where do I even start ;w; I first met you at my art shop, and your kindness kept me growing my skills! Your adorable art inspires me every day! Both your digital art and your crocheting. My cats still ADORE the blankets you made them! You are just such a sweet friend who I look up to. Thank you thank you THANK YOU

@Bibbit you lovely froge! Thank you for providing my lair with so many wonderful dragons! I love reading your lore and your art style is so unique and cool????

@deanazazel you have been such a sweet and supportive person ever since I joined the server. I ADORE your hilarious meme art! Thank you for being my friend <33

@AliceDaRabbit YOU KINDHEARTED RABBIT. Together we are exmo and speed solidarity! You are so kind and hilarious and your loaves give me LIFE! Thank you for lighting up my days <3

@MawkishMuse Mawk you are such a talented artist and I love seeing your work <3 You are so compassionate and kind and always a joy to talk to!

@GrandHealer you. YOU. I will beat you in Cards against Humanity ONE DAY. You are so good at it ^^<3 You are such a sweet person and I adore your faes! Your sense of humor has me in tears

@MythDancer time to get you back! Where do I even start ;w; I first met you at my art shop, and your kindness kept me growing my skills! Your adorable art inspires me every day! Both your digital art and your crocheting. My cats still ADORE the blankets you made them! You are just such a sweet friend who I look up to. Thank you thank you THANK YOU

@Bibbit you lovely froge! Thank you for providing my lair with so many wonderful dragons! I love reading your lore and your art style is so unique and cool????

@deanazazel you have been such a sweet and supportive person ever since I joined the server. I ADORE your hilarious meme art! Thank you for being my friend <33

@AliceDaRabbit YOU KINDHEARTED RABBIT. Together we are exmo and speed solidarity! You are so kind and hilarious and your loaves give me LIFE! Thank you for lighting up my days <3

@MawkishMuse Mawk you are such a talented artist and I love seeing your work <3 You are so compassionate and kind and always a joy to talk to!

@GrandHealer you. YOU. I will beat you in Cards against Humanity ONE DAY. You are so good at it ^^<3 You are such a sweet person and I adore your faes! Your sense of humor has me in tears

50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
Dec 10th

I don't really know them well enough to ping them but thank you to all of the pebbles for making me feel so welcome!
Dec 10th

I don't really know them well enough to ping them but thank you to all of the pebbles for making me feel so welcome!
mWb40Sz.png ° Loreka :: FR +8
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
just very grateful for everyone who runs all of these wonderful christmas events today <3 big thank you's to @Argante for running SSE, @dreamclaws for being my elf this year, and of course @Kitanya for throwing this amazing advent event for all of us!!
My Choice of Dragon: 2
just very grateful for everyone who runs all of these wonderful christmas events today <3 big thank you's to @Argante for running SSE, @dreamclaws for being my elf this year, and of course @Kitanya for throwing this amazing advent event for all of us!!
My Choice of Dragon: 2
MQRxVWA.png
anyway I get a little self-conscious about randomly pinging people just to say "hey u cool c:" so I'll only ping a couple peeps but
@Petall Hi!! I love your writing <3

@Ganondorf You are such a helpful person and I'm lucky to share a flight with you! Your guide got me started on the breeding project train and now I'm on like my 20th or so lol. And when I have a question that the guide can't answer, you're usually there in Discord to help <3
anyway I get a little self-conscious about randomly pinging people just to say "hey u cool c:" so I'll only ping a couple peeps but
@Petall Hi!! I love your writing <3

@Ganondorf You are such a helpful person and I'm lucky to share a flight with you! Your guide got me started on the breeding project train and now I'm on like my 20th or so lol. And when I have a question that the guide can't answer, you're usually there in Discord to help <3
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
[center][b]December 10th - Framily[/b] @Churrell - Of course you are my best friend on this site! Forever grateful for all the gifts you've sent me over the years. I especially cherish this gal: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55830735][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/558308/55830735_350.png[/img][/url] @androgynebard - I will forever be grateful and appreciative of how much love you've given [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/28935463]Rhubarb[/url]! Her parents are always so happy to see that she is thriving in your clan, and her mother will always cherish the mainecoon cat that her daughter gave her. @Cov - I know I've said it before but thank you for giving me [b]Moonstream [/b]when I first joined. She's still my favorite dragon that I own. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/807338][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/8074/807338_350.png[/img][/url] @Jes - Still eternally grateful that you sold [b]Lavi [/b]to me in 2017. As the father(in-law) of my fav girl, Moonstream, he was such a joy to add to my clan! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/232465][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/2325/232465_350.png[/img][/url] @Noya - I often think about how long I searched for a girl like [b]Seagrass[/b], until you finally bred her and put her in the AH! It's been years now, but every time I look at her I'm just so thankful. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/11153364][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/111534/11153364_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
December 10th - Framily

@Churrell - Of course you are my best friend on this site! Forever grateful for all the gifts you've sent me over the years. I especially cherish this gal:
55830735_350.png

@androgynebard - I will forever be grateful and appreciative of how much love you've given Rhubarb! Her parents are always so happy to see that she is thriving in your clan, and her mother will always cherish the mainecoon cat that her daughter gave her.

@Cov - I know I've said it before but thank you for giving me Moonstream when I first joined. She's still my favorite dragon that I own.
807338_350.png

@Jes - Still eternally grateful that you sold Lavi to me in 2017. As the father(in-law) of my fav girl, Moonstream, he was such a joy to add to my clan!
232465_350.png

@Noya - I often think about how long I searched for a girl like Seagrass, until you finally bred her and put her in the AH! It's been years now, but every time I look at her I'm just so thankful.
11153364_350.png
zqOZaQO.giftDeKDnH.pngXdKddgH.png
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 143 144