Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Advent Calendar Raffle - FINISHED
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 143 144
You are very welcome.
You are very welcome.
Day 10

@Cantertothewinds, @cupcakecass, @Foa, @bonivich, @Dragongirl00100

I appreciate you guys and everyone in the Hatchery Hangout. You all have been so welcoming and helpful and wonderful. Kind and amazing.

@Natron
I always love to see what you get from the coli, even if it makes me a little jealous, lol. I think it's very sweet that you tell your wife you love her in your mind every single day.
Day 10

@Cantertothewinds, @cupcakecass, @Foa, @bonivich, @Dragongirl00100

I appreciate you guys and everyone in the Hatchery Hangout. You all have been so welcoming and helpful and wonderful. Kind and amazing.

@Natron
I always love to see what you get from the coli, even if it makes me a little jealous, lol. I think it's very sweet that you tell your wife you love her in your mind every single day.
@proudmomof1 AJKDSJKLDFGj that killed me- yeah, I'm a disaster lesbian like that.

Also, just keep grinding, I believe in you, you'll get cool stuff too!! Thank you for the cute little shoutout ♥
@proudmomof1 AJKDSJKLDFGj that killed me- yeah, I'm a disaster lesbian like that.

Also, just keep grinding, I believe in you, you'll get cool stuff too!! Thank you for the cute little shoutout ♥
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Kitanya @Aireiya @emordnilap @argante @acacia @PrinceRaven @minty @rizibizi4 <333

@Kitanya @Aireiya @emordnilap @argante @acacia @PrinceRaven @minty @rizibizi4 <333

1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@HauntedWhale

It's all thanks to you that I was able to switch flights to Nature, your continued support through everything means the world to me, you are a wonderful sibling and I promise I will pay you back in full as soon as I am able.

@Leopardmask

I once again have to say just how influential your Nameless Pinkerlocke was in establishing my creative flow here on Flight Rising. I enjoy our interactions very much, and I hope you are doing well!

@TheRookGryphon

Your tag here absolutely made my day!!! I had no idea you read my pinkerlocke and your kind words mean the world to me. Thank you for bringing a new light to my day.
@HauntedWhale

It's all thanks to you that I was able to switch flights to Nature, your continued support through everything means the world to me, you are a wonderful sibling and I promise I will pay you back in full as soon as I am able.

@Leopardmask

I once again have to say just how influential your Nameless Pinkerlocke was in establishing my creative flow here on Flight Rising. I enjoy our interactions very much, and I hope you are doing well!

@TheRookGryphon

Your tag here absolutely made my day!!! I had no idea you read my pinkerlocke and your kind words mean the world to me. Thank you for bringing a new light to my day.
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@MythDancer You are absolutely my best friend, inside and outside of FR. I'm always excited to share everything and to see all the encouraging things you say, it makes me so happy <3 Also what do you mean get me back you've already gotten me enough- xD

@Flitt One of the people who got me into FR to begin with! I love seeing all your artwork and reading your amazing writing :D

@SplitDecisions An epic void being, filled with chaos and love for Obelisks... it's really fun to just see you around, being your wonderful self <3 also you need a wishlist >.> xD

@AliceDaRabbit I love your art so much!! You've always been so friendly and helpful, thank you so much for that! I wish I knew you better but I already know enough to say that you are an absolutely amazing person <3
@MythDancer You are absolutely my best friend, inside and outside of FR. I'm always excited to share everything and to see all the encouraging things you say, it makes me so happy <3 Also what do you mean get me back you've already gotten me enough- xD

@Flitt One of the people who got me into FR to begin with! I love seeing all your artwork and reading your amazing writing :D

@SplitDecisions An epic void being, filled with chaos and love for Obelisks... it's really fun to just see you around, being your wonderful self <3 also you need a wishlist >.> xD

@AliceDaRabbit I love your art so much!! You've always been so friendly and helpful, thank you so much for that! I wish I knew you better but I already know enough to say that you are an absolutely amazing person <3
Azurys
She/her
FR time +0
jPdGQf9.gif
Shout out to my dear sweet sister @Fryisme who makes Flight Rising a much happier place for me! Events are so much more enjoyable when I'm participating with you. And NotN is coming let's gooooo! The random gift bombs are so amazing!! Thank you for helping me reach my dream goal of obtaining a Light Sprite. :')
Shout out to my dear sweet sister @Fryisme who makes Flight Rising a much happier place for me! Events are so much more enjoyable when I'm participating with you. And NotN is coming let's gooooo! The random gift bombs are so amazing!! Thank you for helping me reach my dream goal of obtaining a Light Sprite. :')
Happiness follows sorrow,
Only believing in tomorrow
I did this in another thread recently so I’m not going to ping everyone again BUT

@Bibbs @Heart @Hemilan I’m required by law to ping you in EVERY appreciation thread no matter how much that means spamming you :) there’s nothing to say that I haven’t said before, but I hope you know that I appreciate you always <3
I did this in another thread recently so I’m not going to ping everyone again BUT

@Bibbs @Heart @Hemilan I’m required by law to ping you in EVERY appreciation thread no matter how much that means spamming you :) there’s nothing to say that I haven’t said before, but I hope you know that I appreciate you always <3
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
December 10th - Today is the day to let others know you appreciate them. Ping anyone you'd like to let know you appreciate them and tell them why you do!

@yascherritsa
your bio resources are epic, thank you for sharing them!

@RoyalT
your tutorials are so helpful! I referenced them frequently when I was trying to get the hang of drawing fr dragons ^^

@discombobulated
Your resume brings me joy, thank you for your service

December 10th - Today is the day to let others know you appreciate them. Ping anyone you'd like to let know you appreciate them and tell them why you do!

@yascherritsa
your bio resources are epic, thank you for sharing them!

@RoyalT
your tutorials are so helpful! I referenced them frequently when I was trying to get the hang of drawing fr dragons ^^

@discombobulated
Your resume brings me joy, thank you for your service

tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@Eleiria

Hello friend! You always make my days brighter. It means a lot to me that we could stay connected across the years and the continents since that first time we met at the initial training!
@Eleiria

Hello friend! You always make my days brighter. It means a lot to me that we could stay connected across the years and the continents since that first time we met at the initial training!
60787410.png 57806280.png
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 143 144