Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Mawk's Summer Newbie Giveaway!~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66546682][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/665467/66546682_350.png[/img][/url] @MawkishMuse, hi can i have him?
66546682_350.png
@MawkishMuse, hi can i have him?
Lichtdrache.gif
@MixedForest

I'm sorry to say that you joined Flight Rising just outside the range for this giveaway- Eligible newbies are those who joined June 1st through August 31st, but your join date was last month in May ^^ Unless you were only one day shy of being eligible, then I unfortunately need to stick to the rules.

That aside though, I still want to say welcome to Flight Rising, and thank you for playing! I also really appreciate that you read all the other rules before posting, and for being so polite! ^^ If I can help in any other ways in the future, just let me know! You're still a recent newbie, and I hope that you have a great experience on the site!
@MixedForest

I'm sorry to say that you joined Flight Rising just outside the range for this giveaway- Eligible newbies are those who joined June 1st through August 31st, but your join date was last month in May ^^ Unless you were only one day shy of being eligible, then I unfortunately need to stick to the rules.

That aside though, I still want to say welcome to Flight Rising, and thank you for playing! I also really appreciate that you read all the other rules before posting, and for being so polite! ^^ If I can help in any other ways in the future, just let me know! You're still a recent newbie, and I hope that you have a great experience on the site!
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

@Stormfell

Hi! I'm sorry to see that you joined just two days outside the range for the giveaway >.< But let me see if I can work with you on this!

I do need to stick to the rules and serve the newest players first, but if no one adopts that dragon in a week or two, he's all yours? I still want him to get a good home, even if none of the June newbies show up to claim him!

If someone does adopt him though, I want you to know that he's from one of my own fodder pairs! So I still have his parents, and lots of his siblings in my den, and I can try to find one similar to him, if you're interested!

If either of these plans sound good to you, just let me know! ^^ I don't mind writing your username down as a reminder, and coming back to ensure you get a Circuit dragon you like. Especially since they're very easy for me to obtain.
@Stormfell

Hi! I'm sorry to see that you joined just two days outside the range for the giveaway >.< But let me see if I can work with you on this!

I do need to stick to the rules and serve the newest players first, but if no one adopts that dragon in a week or two, he's all yours? I still want him to get a good home, even if none of the June newbies show up to claim him!

If someone does adopt him though, I want you to know that he's from one of my own fodder pairs! So I still have his parents, and lots of his siblings in my den, and I can try to find one similar to him, if you're interested!

If either of these plans sound good to you, just let me know! ^^ I don't mind writing your username down as a reminder, and coming back to ensure you get a Circuit dragon you like. Especially since they're very easy for me to obtain.

[i]Greetings, @MawkishMuse We would like to persuade you into renouncing ownership over one of your [item=Vista: Conjurer's Hat] in our favor. We hope you find our terms agreeable.[/i]
Greetings, @MawkishMuse
We would like to persuade you into renouncing ownership over one of your Vista: Conjurer's Hat in our favor.

We hope you find our terms agreeable.
E0wjMW6.gif b7tA1j8.gif ljnC76Z.gif]
@MawkishMuse, sure that is really good option
@MawkishMuse, sure that is really good option
Lichtdrache.gif
[img][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50607184][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/506072/50607184_350.png[/img][/url][/img] Hello there, a brand new player here and someone who has a weak spot a good tale and a beautiful design, and it seems to me this here lady may have precisely that. i was debating between her and another one, but after seeing her design a few times over and considering it, i have decided that i truly would like to have her, if such would be appropied for me to ask of you, @MawkishMuse
[img][/img]50607184_350.png

Hello there, a brand new player here and someone who has a weak spot a good tale and a beautiful design, and it seems to me this here lady may have precisely that. i was debating between her and another one, but after seeing her design a few times over and considering it, i have decided that i truly would like to have her, if such would be appropied for me to ask of you, @MawkishMuse
h0y2aUV.png FiikVul; Emissary of the Empress, Voice of the Traitor M6986NZ.png
@AbyssalEve2

Joined May 31st? This is close enough to count~ <.< We find your terms to be most agreeable. Ownership of the Vista will be transferred to you shortly, along with a few goodies. We hope that you have a fine day/night!
@AbyssalEve2

Joined May 31st? This is close enough to count~ <.< We find your terms to be most agreeable. Ownership of the Vista will be transferred to you shortly, along with a few goodies. We hope that you have a fine day/night!

[quote name="MawkishMuse" date="2021-06-03 21:15:00" ] Joined May 31st? This is close enough to count~ <.< We find your terms to be most agreeable. Ownership of the Vista will be transferred to you shortly, along with a few goodies. We hope that you have a fine day/night! [/quote] [i]We shall look upon this memory fondly, with our head now covered under a luxurious pointy hat. You have our gratitude. [/i] [emoji=gaoler laughing size=2]
MawkishMuse wrote on 2021-06-03 21:15:00:
We shall look upon this memory fondly, with our head now covered under a luxurious pointy hat.

You have our gratitude.
E0wjMW6.gif b7tA1j8.gif ljnC76Z.gif]
@FiikVul

Consider her yours, then! I couldn't resist scooping her up when I first saw her on the Auction House, but she just didn't fit my lair- So I'm really happy she's found a home now ^^

Give me a few minutes to wake her up from my Den, and I'll send her over in a Crossroad! You'll get an alert when she's ready! Would you like any of her Morganite jewelry with her? No problem if you don't! ^^
@FiikVul

Consider her yours, then! I couldn't resist scooping her up when I first saw her on the Auction House, but she just didn't fit my lair- So I'm really happy she's found a home now ^^

Give me a few minutes to wake her up from my Den, and I'll send her over in a Crossroad! You'll get an alert when she's ready! Would you like any of her Morganite jewelry with her? No problem if you don't! ^^

@MawkishMuse

i'd say it would be a bit wrong to leave a lady without her jewels but so would be taking what isn't mine from those who have right over it

the one who rules within the den she is coming to, the shadow empress, can't afford her any jewelry, starting a den isn't an easy task for those who just woke up from within the shadows

as such, i'll extend my consideration in the name of the empress, that you may not give up the jewelry if you don't desire to do so, either way the lady will be welcomed to the den regardless and given the respect she deserves, unlike poor lun who's not appreciated by the empress

She sadly doesn't favor him
@MawkishMuse

i'd say it would be a bit wrong to leave a lady without her jewels but so would be taking what isn't mine from those who have right over it

the one who rules within the den she is coming to, the shadow empress, can't afford her any jewelry, starting a den isn't an easy task for those who just woke up from within the shadows

as such, i'll extend my consideration in the name of the empress, that you may not give up the jewelry if you don't desire to do so, either way the lady will be welcomed to the den regardless and given the respect she deserves, unlike poor lun who's not appreciated by the empress

She sadly doesn't favor him
h0y2aUV.png FiikVul; Emissary of the Empress, Voice of the Traitor M6986NZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49