Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Mawk's Summer Newbie Giveaway!~
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49
Daily bump ^
Daily bump ^
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

@MawkishMuse , Hi, can I have this vista Spidered Seat wrate, this dragon, and the Skin: Crown Shyness skin. Ah and if can be the clothes a dragon, too,. And some random object. Thanks [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47733416][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/477335/47733416_350.png[/img][/url]
@MawkishMuse , Hi, can I have this vista Spidered Seat wrate, this dragon, and the Skin: Crown Shyness skin. Ah and if can be the clothes a dragon, too,. And some random object. Thanks
47733416_350.png
IARwobj.gif
@MysteriousClone

Sure thing! ^^ Let me wake Velvet up from my Den, and I'll send your bundle right over! You've got some awesome-looking dragons already, and I hope she fits in!
@MysteriousClone

Sure thing! ^^ Let me wake Velvet up from my Den, and I'll send your bundle right over! You've got some awesome-looking dragons already, and I hope she fits in!

i joined in may, so i hope its not innapropriate to ask because i dont fit the requirements but im technically still kind of a new player.. but do you think by any chance if there are any leftover conjourer's hat vistas i could take one or buy it or anything..? or perhaps do you know where i could find one elsewhere?
i joined in may, so i hope its not innapropriate to ask because i dont fit the requirements but im technically still kind of a new player.. but do you think by any chance if there are any leftover conjourer's hat vistas i could take one or buy it or anything..? or perhaps do you know where i could find one elsewhere?
tumblr_m3xxviSoi51rodiav.gif
bump
bump
GJ4HbdE.gif
@twixsy

Hi! There's no problem at all, thanks for asking! ^^ It's always a good idea to check, and the worst I could say is no!

Since I've got 13 Conjurer's Hat Vistas, there's probably plenty for all the newbies who want one this summer, so I don't mind parting with one! If you have any other Vistas of similar value, I'd happily trade you, that way I get more variety for the giveaway!

However, I think your best bet is buying a Conjurer's Hat Vista from the Specialty tab in the Auction House; there's quite a few that are for sale, for only 1 gem! (The treasure price is much higher at 8kt). If you have treasure, but no gems, let me know and I'll happily convert one for you!

As for future reference though, Conjurer's Hat Vistas can only be found in Strange Chests during the Night of the Nocturne event! NotN is a two-week event that happens every December, where you can find tons of chests while gathering, brewing, and in the Coliseum, and they contain all sorts of spooky, exclusive items! People usually get a big surplus of Vistas from the chests, so that's why they're so inexpensive! ^^

If you ever want to know where to get an item, you can check the Game Database (under the Library tab on the left, or in the green book icon that you'll sometimes see next to items in the Auction House). If it's currently available (not a retired/event-exclusive item), the database will tell you exactly where to get it! Otherwise, you can check the comments, and sometimes players will say which limited event it's from.

I hope this helps, and have a belated welcome to Flight Rising! ^^
@twixsy

Hi! There's no problem at all, thanks for asking! ^^ It's always a good idea to check, and the worst I could say is no!

Since I've got 13 Conjurer's Hat Vistas, there's probably plenty for all the newbies who want one this summer, so I don't mind parting with one! If you have any other Vistas of similar value, I'd happily trade you, that way I get more variety for the giveaway!

However, I think your best bet is buying a Conjurer's Hat Vista from the Specialty tab in the Auction House; there's quite a few that are for sale, for only 1 gem! (The treasure price is much higher at 8kt). If you have treasure, but no gems, let me know and I'll happily convert one for you!

As for future reference though, Conjurer's Hat Vistas can only be found in Strange Chests during the Night of the Nocturne event! NotN is a two-week event that happens every December, where you can find tons of chests while gathering, brewing, and in the Coliseum, and they contain all sorts of spooky, exclusive items! People usually get a big surplus of Vistas from the chests, so that's why they're so inexpensive! ^^

If you ever want to know where to get an item, you can check the Game Database (under the Library tab on the left, or in the green book icon that you'll sometimes see next to items in the Auction House). If it's currently available (not a retired/event-exclusive item), the database will tell you exactly where to get it! Otherwise, you can check the comments, and sometimes players will say which limited event it's from.

I hope this helps, and have a belated welcome to Flight Rising! ^^

@MawkishMuse

Hi! Could I please claim the Bamboo Falls Vista? I think it would look really good with my first dragon's picture!

I would also like to claim the accent Alizesha for Wildclaws if that's okay! It's okay if not too! I don't have any wildclaws yet but they're my favorite breed I've seen so far and that looks really pretty! My cousin showed me some of hers when she recruited me to this morning, I'm hoping to get some soon!

I really like Airo too! I would also really like a familiar that matches either him or my Chervil? Thank you so much! It's really nice of you to give all these things out!
@MawkishMuse

Hi! Could I please claim the Bamboo Falls Vista? I think it would look really good with my first dragon's picture!

I would also like to claim the accent Alizesha for Wildclaws if that's okay! It's okay if not too! I don't have any wildclaws yet but they're my favorite breed I've seen so far and that looks really pretty! My cousin showed me some of hers when she recruited me to this morning, I'm hoping to get some soon!

I really like Airo too! I would also really like a familiar that matches either him or my Chervil? Thank you so much! It's really nice of you to give all these things out!
@TripleCherries

Hi, welcome to Flight Rising! ;v; All your requests look just fine, so let me wake Airo up from my den, and I'll send him over with your items! And I'm sure I've got a few Familiars with some good matchy colors for you~ (I see your other Fae already has a matching friend. She's super cute!)

Also, Wildclaws are really cool dragons, and I hope you find one you really like!
@TripleCherries

Hi, welcome to Flight Rising! ;v; All your requests look just fine, so let me wake Airo up from my den, and I'll send him over with your items! And I'm sure I've got a few Familiars with some good matchy colors for you~ (I see your other Fae already has a matching friend. She's super cute!)

Also, Wildclaws are really cool dragons, and I hope you find one you really like!

[columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68381301][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/683814/68381301.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [i]A tiny messenger arrives at your lair, delivering the following missive to you: [/i][/columns] [quote name=Letter]@MawkishMuse We meet again, firstly I'd like to express gratitude over your last gift, it was greatly appreciated. Our clan is currently growing at a slow but steady pace, we've even forged our own alliances with like-minded individuals. If possible, we'd like to request one of your capable dragons to be under our custody. We hope to repay you in the near future.[/quote] [columns][emoji=fae happy size=2][nextcol][i]The messenger then carefully inspected your lair, and made the following suggestion:[/i][/columns] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64257005][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/642571/64257005.png[/img][/url][/center]
68381301.png A tiny messenger arrives at your lair, delivering the following missive to you:
Letter wrote:
@MawkishMuse

We meet again, firstly I'd like to express gratitude over your last gift, it was greatly appreciated.

Our clan is currently growing at a slow but steady pace, we've even forged our own alliances with like-minded individuals. If possible, we'd like to request one of your capable dragons to be under our custody.

We hope to repay you in the near future.
The messenger then carefully inspected your lair, and made the following suggestion:
64257005.png
E0wjMW6.gif b7tA1j8.gif ljnC76Z.gif]
@AbyssalEve [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64257005][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/642571/64257005.png[/img][/url] [i]Cirrus had seen this clan around here before. What had they been looking for? A Vista? Yes, that was it. He watched their messenger with great interest as the Fae picked through members of his own lair. When he heard the Fae murmur his name to the one in charge, his interest was piqued. Sure, he'd like to join this clan and see what it was all about. Excitedly, the Coatl picked up his belongings and headed to the Crossroads to make his alliance official.[/i]
@AbyssalEve

64257005.png

Cirrus had seen this clan around here before. What had they been looking for? A Vista? Yes, that was it. He watched their messenger with great interest as the Fae picked through members of his own lair. When he heard the Fae murmur his name to the one in charge, his interest was piqued. Sure, he'd like to join this clan and see what it was all about. Excitedly, the Coatl picked up his belongings and headed to the Crossroads to make his alliance official.

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49