Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Mawk's Summer Newbie Giveaway!~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
@FiikVul

Then so it shall be done. Crescent arrives in the domain of the empress with her dowry glittering brightly on her hide. And I do wish that Lun finds favor some day- Perhaps he'll find a skin or accent that appropriately cloaks his bright colors.
@FiikVul

Then so it shall be done. Crescent arrives in the domain of the empress with her dowry glittering brightly on her hide. And I do wish that Lun finds favor some day- Perhaps he'll find a skin or accent that appropriately cloaks his bright colors.
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

ah, it seems you have already deduced why poor lun was sadly casted aside and baptised as 'leech' by the empress. truly a sad day when you are just born in a way that disappoints who you serve.

but lun may still remain as the empress has found usefulness on his heritage, may time tell if he'll manage to pull through, but i am sure he appreciates any and all signs of any friends that would sway the empress into accepting him or at least keeping him around.

he arrived to that den hoping for a home that would keep him safe and protect his eyes from the blinding sun, not to be casted away by those of his own kin.

regardless of that, the empress awaits this lady with open wings and lots of expectations and hopes for the future, as the voice of the empress, i thank you for letting her come to us.
ah, it seems you have already deduced why poor lun was sadly casted aside and baptised as 'leech' by the empress. truly a sad day when you are just born in a way that disappoints who you serve.

but lun may still remain as the empress has found usefulness on his heritage, may time tell if he'll manage to pull through, but i am sure he appreciates any and all signs of any friends that would sway the empress into accepting him or at least keeping him around.

he arrived to that den hoping for a home that would keep him safe and protect his eyes from the blinding sun, not to be casted away by those of his own kin.

regardless of that, the empress awaits this lady with open wings and lots of expectations and hopes for the future, as the voice of the empress, i thank you for letting her come to us.
h0y2aUV.png FiikVul; Emissary of the Empress, Voice of the Traitor M6986NZ.png
Hey Mawk, I joined in August 2016, that's close enough to count, right? I know for a fact it is, so I would like 1 (one) Light halo and 1 (one) bone fiend [s]please[/s] right now! Just kidding! Sending you a bunch of stuff <3 I hope you like [item= scythe kamaitachi] and [item= common podid] in particular, because I have two pages of both of them.
Hey Mawk, I joined in August 2016, that's close enough to count, right? I know for a fact it is, so I would like 1 (one) Light halo and 1 (one) bone fiend please right now!

Just kidding! Sending you a bunch of stuff <3

I hope you like

Scythe Kamaitachi and Common Podid

in particular, because I have two pages of both of them.
tOvDFgM.png
@ScarletSultan [i]"This one's a little too big to adopt,"[/i] [right][i]Aerith Gainsborough, FFVII: Advent Children, 2006[/i][/right] ----- Seriously though, thanks so much for the heap of goodies! Ping me properly next time and you might get that Bone Fiend [emoji=banescale winking size=2]
@ScarletSultan

"This one's a little too big to adopt,"
Aerith Gainsborough, FFVII: Advent Children, 2006

Seriously though, thanks so much for the heap of goodies! Ping me properly next time and you might get that Bone Fiend

bump
bump
GJ4HbdE.gif
@MawkishMaze

Aeron is super pretty, but I saw that I join a few days before the eligible date :’)

If he isn’t gone in a few weeks/at the end of the giveaway, could I have him?
@MawkishMaze

Aeron is super pretty, but I saw that I join a few days before the eligible date :’)

If he isn’t gone in a few weeks/at the end of the giveaway, could I have him?

windanim3.gif
7GFlGJN.png PDNmiBP.png nmHdjnM.png

xj6Mn2e.png

rix3ppo.png
EXGoTHI.png 7GFlGJN.png
windanim4.gif
Ill give this a bump, but I am new but not new enough :( I joined May 26th 2021 this year a few days ago. Of course I went out of town until now when I joined and didnt get to accept any offers from people for dragons and missed out :( It is really hard to find dragons here.
Ill give this a bump, but I am new but not new enough :( I joined May 26th 2021 this year a few days ago. Of course I went out of town until now when I joined and didnt get to accept any offers from people for dragons and missed out :( It is really hard to find dragons here.
@Jotunhel

Absolutely! ^^ I'll give Aeron a week or two (same offer I gave to Stormfell, who joined two days early), and then if he hasn't been adopted yet, I'll let you know! If he does get adopted before then, we can look around and see if we can find a similar dragon for you ^^

@Mauware

Ah, so close >.< A ton of people run free hatcheries for newbies year-round, so you might still be able to find some you like ^^ And it's definitely tough to gather currency and dragons in the beginning, but it'll get easier as you go! Everyone reaches the point where their lair is full of too many pretty dragons, eventually XD

Also, if you're interested, I could sell you one of my fodder dragons at a discount? They don't have the fancy lore or outfits that my giveaway dragons have, but I had already planned on selling them at a later date, so I don't mind parting with one now! Just let me know if anyone in this tab (either page!) catches your eye, and I'll work with you on the price!
@Jotunhel

Absolutely! ^^ I'll give Aeron a week or two (same offer I gave to Stormfell, who joined two days early), and then if he hasn't been adopted yet, I'll let you know! If he does get adopted before then, we can look around and see if we can find a similar dragon for you ^^

@Mauware

Ah, so close >.< A ton of people run free hatcheries for newbies year-round, so you might still be able to find some you like ^^ And it's definitely tough to gather currency and dragons in the beginning, but it'll get easier as you go! Everyone reaches the point where their lair is full of too many pretty dragons, eventually XD

Also, if you're interested, I could sell you one of my fodder dragons at a discount? They don't have the fancy lore or outfits that my giveaway dragons have, but I had already planned on selling them at a later date, so I don't mind parting with one now! Just let me know if anyone in this tab (either page!) catches your eye, and I'll work with you on the price!

Daily bump ^
Daily bump ^

Daily bump ^
Daily bump ^

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49