Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Mawk's Summer Newbie Giveaway!~
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
@Azureus

Sure thing! ^^ I'll send it right over with a few goodies!

@Glaciarie

Thanks for letting me know~
@Azureus

Sure thing! ^^ I'll send it right over with a few goodies!

@Glaciarie

Thanks for letting me know~
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

@mawkishmuse

Hello <3 Do you think I could take Avondetta off your hands? They're absolutely gorgeous! Sorry if this isn't the correct way to interact with the raffle, still quite new!! Thank you!!
@mawkishmuse

Hello <3 Do you think I could take Avondetta off your hands? They're absolutely gorgeous! Sorry if this isn't the correct way to interact with the raffle, still quite new!! Thank you!!
Hi! Wondering if I could get the Redrock Cove vista, and the Crowned Roc skin. I really like Starsilk apparel!
Hi! Wondering if I could get the Redrock Cove vista, and the Crowned Roc skin. I really like Starsilk apparel!
@SimplyQuentin

Hello, and welcome to Flight Rising! ^^ As far as interacting with the raffle goes, you’re doing 100% fine! Give me a few minutes to wake Avondetta up from my Den, and I’ll send him right over! Thanks for stopping by!

@LizzyC1

Hi, and welcome to Flight Rising! ^^ I’ll send your items right over, and I’ll see if there’s any Starsilk apparel I can add!
@SimplyQuentin

Hello, and welcome to Flight Rising! ^^ As far as interacting with the raffle goes, you’re doing 100% fine! Give me a few minutes to wake Avondetta up from my Den, and I’ll send him right over! Thanks for stopping by!

@LizzyC1

Hi, and welcome to Flight Rising! ^^ I’ll send your items right over, and I’ll see if there’s any Starsilk apparel I can add!

bump
bump
GJ4HbdE.gif
Last Day Bump ^
Last Day Bump ^

@MawkishMuse ahh I'm glad I saw on the last day :) thanks for your generosity.

May I have a Ribbons & Bows vista, a Stonewatch Harpy Female Fae skin, and a S U R P R I S E?
@MawkishMuse ahh I'm glad I saw on the last day :) thanks for your generosity.

May I have a Ribbons & Bows vista, a Stonewatch Harpy Female Fae skin, and a S U R P R I S E?
@kitkait

Sure thing! ^^ One vista, one skin, and a bundle of surprises, headed your way! I'm glad you got to stop by!
@kitkait

Sure thing! ^^ One vista, one skin, and a bundle of surprises, headed your way! I'm glad you got to stop by!

@MawkishMuse Hope i'm not late to this! Could I get a Conjurer's Hat vista, a nethersent mirror skin, and Lustre the guardian please? Ty for the generosity towards us newbies ^^
@MawkishMuse Hope i'm not late to this! Could I get a Conjurer's Hat vista, a nethersent mirror skin, and Lustre the guardian please? Ty for the generosity towards us newbies ^^
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49