Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Mawk's Summer Newbie Giveaway!~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
@awanderingperson

Absolutely! ^^ I'm good on dragons for right now, but any other items are more than welcome! Thanks in advance, if you toss anything over!
@awanderingperson

Absolutely! ^^ I'm good on dragons for right now, but any other items are more than welcome! Thanks in advance, if you toss anything over!
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

@MawkishMuse may i please have the harpys roost? :D
@MawkishMuse may i please have the harpys roost? :D
2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png
@ElohimRes

Sorry to say that you joined just outside the range for this giveaway- Eligible newbies are those who joined today (June 1st) through the rest of summer (July and August), but your join date was last month in May ^^ Unless you were only one day shy of being eligible, then I unfortunately need to stick to the rules.

That aside though, I still want to say welcome to Flight Rising, and thanks for playing! ^^ And let me know if I can help in any other ways in the future. You're still a recent newbie, and I hope that you have a great experience on the site!
@ElohimRes

Sorry to say that you joined just outside the range for this giveaway- Eligible newbies are those who joined today (June 1st) through the rest of summer (July and August), but your join date was last month in May ^^ Unless you were only one day shy of being eligible, then I unfortunately need to stick to the rules.

That aside though, I still want to say welcome to Flight Rising, and thanks for playing! ^^ And let me know if I can help in any other ways in the future. You're still a recent newbie, and I hope that you have a great experience on the site!

Daily Bump ^
Daily Bump ^

bump
bump
GJ4HbdE.gif
friendly bump!
friendly bump!
JvUa9ma.png
ifpmXKK.png
DisQoWb.png
Ping Friendly
fkWjutW.png WKtl2lb.png rix3ppo.png
I don't Bite! PM Me!
hjT8oX1.png
Daily bump ^
Daily bump ^

bump
bump
GJ4HbdE.gif
Daily bump ^
Daily bump ^

@MawkishMuse , [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47733416][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/477335/47733416_350.png[/img][/url] Hi, can I have this girl? With her outfit, if possible. The secret item, as well as this Accent: Crowned Bonepriest will skin, and the Plaguebringer perspective . Thank you so much)
@MawkishMuse , 47733416_350.png
Hi, can I have this girl? With her outfit, if possible. The secret item, as well as this Accent: Crowned Bonepriest will skin, and the Plaguebringer perspective . Thank you so much)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49