Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Mawk's Summer Newbie Giveaway!~
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
Hello! Can I have the Harpy's Roost and the dragon Natsu?
Hello! Can I have the Harpy's Roost and the dragon Natsu?
9WJgdCv.gif
@Apophism

Sure thing! ^^ Give me a minute to wake Natsu up from my Den, and I'll send him and your vista right over! And welcome to Flight Rising!
@Apophism

Sure thing! ^^ Give me a minute to wake Natsu up from my Den, and I'll send him and your vista right over! And welcome to Flight Rising!
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

Daily bump ^
Daily bump ^

bump
bump
GJ4HbdE.gif
@MawkishMuse Hi! I would love to adopt Kiim and have the Tongue Out Accent if possible
@MawkishMuse Hi! I would love to adopt Kiim and have the Tongue Out Accent if possible
@Tenaga

Sure thing! Give me a few minutes to wake Kiim up from my Den, and I'll send her and your accent right over! ^^ And welcome to Flight Rising!
@Tenaga

Sure thing! Give me a few minutes to wake Kiim up from my Den, and I'll send her and your accent right over! ^^ And welcome to Flight Rising!

Daily bump ^
Daily bump ^

@MawkishMuse

Heya ^^ How are you?

You helped me last summer when I was a newbie, so I wanted to donate some skins I don't use but people might like! When I first started out I hated to have 0 skins or accents, so I want to help against that! And some familiars if you accept them too.

I also noticed there aren't many veilspuns in the donation so I wanted to see if you were interested in an xxx ice veilspun: I have a boy here that would love to see a good new home ^^
@MawkishMuse

Heya ^^ How are you?

You helped me last summer when I was a newbie, so I wanted to donate some skins I don't use but people might like! When I first started out I hated to have 0 skins or accents, so I want to help against that! And some familiars if you accept them too.

I also noticed there aren't many veilspuns in the donation so I wanted to see if you were interested in an xxx ice veilspun: I have a boy here that would love to see a good new home ^^
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
@Vanitatum

Aw, hi! It's so good to see you again! ;v; I'll happily accept any skins, accents, or familiars you don't want, and I'll try to find them a good home! It's so generous of you to give back!

And that's a gorgeous lad! I love how the branches breaks up his colors just a tiny bit, but the rest of him is so soft and mellow. If you want to donate him, just send him over! I'll make a lair space right away! ^^

Thanks in advance for anything you want to send; I hope you've had a fun-filled year on Flight Rising, and that more blessings are headed your way!
@Vanitatum

Aw, hi! It's so good to see you again! ;v; I'll happily accept any skins, accents, or familiars you don't want, and I'll try to find them a good home! It's so generous of you to give back!

And that's a gorgeous lad! I love how the branches breaks up his colors just a tiny bit, but the rest of him is so soft and mellow. If you want to donate him, just send him over! I'll make a lair space right away! ^^

Thanks in advance for anything you want to send; I hope you've had a fun-filled year on Flight Rising, and that more blessings are headed your way!

@MawkishMuse I sent! ^^ it's good to see you again too! You're very kind and sweet, so I wanted to help your cause since it's the best one <3 Flight Rising's players' kindness is truly the best thing in my experience of video games, and I wanted to keep this tradition! And I wish for you too the best for this year and beyond. Wish for you the best [emoji=heart size=1]
@MawkishMuse

I sent! ^^ it's good to see you again too! You're very kind and sweet, so I wanted to help your cause since it's the best one <3
Flight Rising's players' kindness is truly the best thing in my experience of video games, and I wanted to keep this tradition!

And I wish for you too the best for this year and beyond. Wish for you the best
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49