Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Fire OOF Raffle [Over]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 107 108
@FOXBODY Norcoli has the exalt bonus gene (crakle), if you would like to get these extra treasure you can relist her! :)
@FOXBODY Norcoli has the exalt bonus gene (crakle), if you would like to get these extra treasure you can relist her! :)
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
@sikora

I completely forgot about the bonuses, thanks for telling me, I'll send you an updated listing. (:
@sikora

I completely forgot about the bonuses, thanks for telling me, I'll send you an updated listing. (:
@sikora i have 73 lvl 6/7s to send over!
@sikora i have 73 lvl 6/7s to send over!
XETIGG7.gifXETIGG7.gifXETIGG7.gifXETIGG7.gifXETIGG7.gif
@renly ok, I'll be slowly accepting them! Do you send them for treasure or gems?
@renly ok, I'll be slowly accepting them! Do you send them for treasure or gems?
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
@sikora treasure, please!
@sikora treasure, please!
@AnalogClocks hello, I see you've listed for me dragons that are for tickets. I'm the Public Buy attendant, but I will input these dragons for raffle for you this time. Please be careful next time, it's easy for us not to notice the difference in price, especially if we're flooded with PB dragons in the same time. :)
@AnalogClocks hello, I see you've listed for me dragons that are for tickets. I'm the Public Buy attendant, but I will input these dragons for raffle for you this time. Please be careful next time, it's easy for us not to notice the difference in price, especially if we're flooded with PB dragons in the same time. :)
@sikora all sent, thank you!
@sikora all sent, thank you!
@Duchess I'd like to list myself as an attending for the OOF Raffle, but I can't edit the sheet. My email is in your Discord DMs, mind helping me out here?
@Duchess I'd like to list myself as an attending for the OOF Raffle, but I can't edit the sheet. My email is in your Discord DMs, mind helping me out here?
lckqq6P.png
@sikora Apologies! I didn't notice there were different attendants, I'll keep that in mind
@sikora Apologies! I didn't notice there were different attendants, I'll keep that in mind
@Helwin
You've sent some dragons without their corresponding exalt bonuses! If you want to cancel and resend, I can get you the full amount. ^.^

@BeanJuice
There's a thread inside Fire Flight for this with all the rules that go with it. Please check it out here.
@Helwin
You've sent some dragons without their corresponding exalt bonuses! If you want to cancel and resend, I can get you the full amount. ^.^

@BeanJuice
There's a thread inside Fire Flight for this with all the rules that go with it. Please check it out here.
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 107 108