Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Fire OOF Raffle [Over]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 107 108
@Falconair, sending 6 level 9s your way!
@Falconair, sending 6 level 9s your way!
v3k4Ha9.png Wishlist
Orbs! (And stickers)
tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif
[/img][/url] [nextcol]Wishlist
Orbs! (And stickers)[nextcol] tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif[/columns]
@Falconair I did ? Oh well I don't care much about it, you can accept as it is ^^.
@Falconair I did ? Oh well I don't care much about it, you can accept as it is ^^.
fWKq08u.gif N8sl46I.png
@IcyGlaceon471
Thanks for the heads-up, and for supporting Fire!
@IcyGlaceon471
Thanks for the heads-up, and for supporting Fire!
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
@Helwin
Goodness, thank you!
@Helwin
Goodness, thank you!
@renly all taken! Thank you very much for your patience and for supporting the fire! [emoji=fire rune size=1]
@renly all taken! Thank you very much for your patience and for supporting the fire!
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
@Snappish
Our payouts have been raised! Level 8s are worth 15001 right now. If you want to resend your requests, I'd be happy to pay you the higher amount for your dragons!
@Snappish
Our payouts have been raised! Level 8s are worth 15001 right now. If you want to resend your requests, I'd be happy to pay you the higher amount for your dragons!
@Falconair
About to send in 10 lvl8s for the raffle! Some are ridgies, but don't worry about the bonuses!
@Falconair
About to send in 10 lvl8s for the raffle! Some are ridgies, but don't worry about the bonuses!
Collecting Dec 9th 2019 G1 Banescales
LEpJMnn.pngFObX7rS.png
zF6zw52.png
rUoKR6y.png
@Puffin25
Got it, thank you!
@Puffin25
Got it, thank you!
@Falconair Oh, thanks for letting me know! That's ok, you can keep those for the old price and i'll make sure to use the new one next time [emoji=snapper tongue size=1]
@Falconair Oh, thanks for letting me know! That's ok, you can keep those for the old price and i'll make sure to use the new one next time
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
[quote name="Falconair" date="2020-12-13 07:51:49" ] @Helwin You've sent some dragons without their corresponding exalt bonuses! If you want to cancel and resend, I can get you the full amount. ^.^ @BeanJuice There's a thread inside Fire Flight for this with all the rules that go with it. Please check it out here. [/quote] The link isn't useful to me because I had to request access to the spreadsheet ^^;
Falconair wrote on 2020-12-13 07:51:49:
@Helwin
You've sent some dragons without their corresponding exalt bonuses! If you want to cancel and resend, I can get you the full amount. ^.^

@BeanJuice
There's a thread inside Fire Flight for this with all the rules that go with it. Please check it out here.

The link isn't useful to me because I had to request access to the spreadsheet ^^;
lckqq6P.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 107 108