Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Fire OOF Raffle [Over]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 107 108
@K0L0
Send 'em my way!
@K0L0
Send 'em my way!
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
@K0L0
You've got a couple ridgebacks in there - they have a breed bonus for the day! Feel free to cancel and resend so you can grab that higher payout!
@K0L0
You've got a couple ridgebacks in there - they have a breed bonus for the day! Feel free to cancel and resend so you can grab that higher payout!
@Falconair

you can just accept them, i don't really mind ^^ easier for me this way haaa
@Falconair

you can just accept them, i don't really mind ^^ easier for me this way haaa
NY105Sx.gif
@K0L0 Thank you so much! [emoji=fire rune size=1]
@K0L0
Thank you so much!
@acelien Jundono has the exalt bonus gene (crackle), feel free to relist him if you would like these extra tresure!
@acelien Jundono has the exalt bonus gene (crackle), feel free to relist him if you would like these extra tresure!
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
@sikora that's alright, the base price is fine! c:
@sikora that's alright, the base price is fine! c:
ezgif-1-e71bed4989.gif
@Falconair, sending over 6 level 8s!
@Falconair, sending over 6 level 8s!
v3k4Ha9.png Wishlist
Orbs! (And stickers)
tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif
[/img][/url] [nextcol]Wishlist
Orbs! (And stickers)[nextcol] tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif[/columns]
@Falconair
im about to send 30 level 7s for raffle! don't worry about exalt bonus pricing, i know some of them have it but don't feel like doing the math rn ^^
@Falconair
im about to send 30 level 7s for raffle! don't worry about exalt bonus pricing, i know some of them have it but don't feel like doing the math rn ^^
flagitem-shadow-2.png3e94Gpa.pngndWcqEW.png
@IcyGlaceon471
Got you covered!

@Unofficial
On it, and thank you!
@IcyGlaceon471
Got you covered!

@Unofficial
On it, and thank you!
@acelien ok, thank you! :3
@acelien ok, thank you! :3
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 107 108