Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Fire OOF Raffle [Over]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 107 108
@BeanJuice
That link is for the in-flight thread where we're organizing raffle attendants, so it's where requests for everything from thread access to funding should go. It's also where we're posting updates to attendants on things, so it's an important one to have.
@BeanJuice
That link is for the in-flight thread where we're organizing raffle attendants, so it's where requests for everything from thread access to funding should go. It's also where we're posting updates to attendants on things, so it's an important one to have.
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
@Snappish Oh, awesome, thank you! [emoji=fire rune size=1]
@Snappish
Oh, awesome, thank you!
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
[quote name="Falconair" date="2020-12-13 08:12:48" ] @BeanJuice That link is for the in-flight thread where we're organizing raffle attendants, so it's where requests for everything from thread access to funding should go. It's also where we're posting updates to attendants on things, so it's an important one to have. [/quote] I'm in the discord and have that thread pinned, no worries uwu
Falconair wrote on 2020-12-13 08:12:48:
@BeanJuice

I'm in the discord and have that thread pinned, no worries uwu
lckqq6P.png
@Ebby172

I just switched to raffle but make sure in the future to check the sheet to get the attendant that's taking for raffle, I was public buy only when you sent them ^.^
@Ebby172

I just switched to raffle but make sure in the future to check the sheet to get the attendant that's taking for raffle, I was public buy only when you sent them ^.^
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
@Tinytalkingtina Omg I'm so sorry! I should've checked the spreadsheet better, thank you for taking them anyways!
@Tinytalkingtina Omg I'm so sorry! I should've checked the spreadsheet better, thank you for taking them anyways!
signature.pngh9CCkJ3.png
@Tinytalkingtina ive got 73 6/7s to send over for PB!
@Tinytalkingtina ive got 73 6/7s to send over for PB!
XETIGG7.gifXETIGG7.gifXETIGG7.gifXETIGG7.gifXETIGG7.gif
@renly

Great, thanks for the heads up!
@renly

Great, thanks for the heads up!
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
@Tinytalkingtina, sending over 5 level 9s and 1 level 10! The level 10 is a Ridgeback/has breed bonus
@Tinytalkingtina, sending over 5 level 9s and 1 level 10! The level 10 is a Ridgeback/has breed bonus
v3k4Ha9.png Wishlist
Orbs! (And stickers)
tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif
[/img][/url] [nextcol]Wishlist
Orbs! (And stickers)[nextcol] tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif[/columns]
@DrakoTheDragon Sent three gene bonus dragons for the PB and pinging as requested. Good luck, Fire! I'll be sending more later, just wanted to get the gene bonus dragons out first before I forgot. [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
@DrakoTheDragon Sent three gene bonus dragons for the PB and pinging as requested. Good luck, Fire! I'll be sending more later, just wanted to get the gene bonus dragons out first before I forgot.
Hello, who do I ping for public buy? I have 2 level 10s to offer.
Hello, who do I ping for public buy? I have 2 level 10s to offer.
779bb9748f1a01bb53ebd79bec9f8670a24bdf61.png art-shop2.pngwagon_dragon.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 107 108