Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | FOXBODY'S Free Breeding Project Service
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Current Application Submission Deadline is:
April 02, 2021 - 23:59 FR Time

Ever had a dream dragon you've wanted, but don't seem to have the time, resources, patience, or funds to chase it?
Let me do it for you.

Hello one, hello all, to my Free Breeding Project Service Thread!
As stated above, this service is to help provide people with their 'dream dragons.' All too much I see people struggle to afford items, find the right colors, go through months of nesting, etc. and it was clear to me that many people need help. I used to breed dragons just to get not-existing combinations and go through the process to provide friends with seemingly impossible desired dragons, but now I've put those experiences and skills to good use by forming it into a service that is open to everyone for all users of FlightRising.

My service is completely free, I cannot stress that enough; never will you be expected to pay even 1 treasure. However if you're eager to support the service or just want to pay out of the kindness of your heart, or if you're just an outsider looking to help, the service is always accepting of donations and help!

It's also worth mentioning that while I do have a lot of generous people working in the background to not just help me, but to help the service and other community members of FlightRising, it is mainly me running the service. With that, I always strive to be open and available to everyone at all times, but things do get a little backed up, so just like projects, patience is key!

If you're ready to get some help with obtaining that dream dragon of yours, you can head on down below to the good stuff. If you need some directions, here's an index guide:

Information About The Service
Project Type List - What We Offer
Application/Form
FAQ
How To Help/Donation Information
Items/Services In Need Of (Donations + Paid Services)
Donation Count and Supporters
Resource List (Nests)
Resource List (Services)
Project Logs
Current Application Submission Deadline is:
April 02, 2021 - 23:59 FR Time

Ever had a dream dragon you've wanted, but don't seem to have the time, resources, patience, or funds to chase it?
Let me do it for you.

Hello one, hello all, to my Free Breeding Project Service Thread!
As stated above, this service is to help provide people with their 'dream dragons.' All too much I see people struggle to afford items, find the right colors, go through months of nesting, etc. and it was clear to me that many people need help. I used to breed dragons just to get not-existing combinations and go through the process to provide friends with seemingly impossible desired dragons, but now I've put those experiences and skills to good use by forming it into a service that is open to everyone for all users of FlightRising.

My service is completely free, I cannot stress that enough; never will you be expected to pay even 1 treasure. However if you're eager to support the service or just want to pay out of the kindness of your heart, or if you're just an outsider looking to help, the service is always accepting of donations and help!

It's also worth mentioning that while I do have a lot of generous people working in the background to not just help me, but to help the service and other community members of FlightRising, it is mainly me running the service. With that, I always strive to be open and available to everyone at all times, but things do get a little backed up, so just like projects, patience is key!

If you're ready to get some help with obtaining that dream dragon of yours, you can head on down below to the good stuff. If you need some directions, here's an index guide:

Information About The Service
Project Type List - What We Offer
Application/Form
FAQ
How To Help/Donation Information
Items/Services In Need Of (Donations + Paid Services)
Donation Count and Supporters
Resource List (Nests)
Resource List (Services)
Project Logs
ABOUT THE SERVICE:

This service is 100% FREE.
You are not, and will never be, required to pay (in any form) for your project. You are allowed to make payments if you want, but that is a choice for you.

You can request for any criteria.
Specific color combinations, specific genes, specific eye colors and variations, G1s, specific breeds, specialty effects such as Eternal Youth, etc. Nothing is off limits; Gems Genes/Scrolls, Limited Breeds, Primal Eyes, etc., included. Special IDs, unfortunately, are off the table.

All projects run simultaneously.
No need to worry about waiting in line, there's a seat for everyone. This doesn't mean you'll be without wait time, but this does mean that if there's progress to be made, then I will see to it that it is made.

I allow for different project types.
If you'd rather take over the fun part of breeding your dragons, and would rather get help in funding for some expensive genes, or you're having trouble locating a nest, parents, etc. I can assist you still! Please see the Project Types Post for more information.

Projects take time.
It is just me running the show. I have heaps of help coming from generous folk, whether it be with nesting, boarding, leveling, resource donations, etc. But it is just me behind the actual service. I ask that you keep this in mind when applying; I ask that you remain patient as I have a long list of things to address and attend to for the service. Thank you.

Have more Questions? Need more information? Please see my 'About Service FAQ' post here.
ABOUT THE SERVICE:

This service is 100% FREE.
You are not, and will never be, required to pay (in any form) for your project. You are allowed to make payments if you want, but that is a choice for you.

You can request for any criteria.
Specific color combinations, specific genes, specific eye colors and variations, G1s, specific breeds, specialty effects such as Eternal Youth, etc. Nothing is off limits; Gems Genes/Scrolls, Limited Breeds, Primal Eyes, etc., included. Special IDs, unfortunately, are off the table.

All projects run simultaneously.
No need to worry about waiting in line, there's a seat for everyone. This doesn't mean you'll be without wait time, but this does mean that if there's progress to be made, then I will see to it that it is made.

I allow for different project types.
If you'd rather take over the fun part of breeding your dragons, and would rather get help in funding for some expensive genes, or you're having trouble locating a nest, parents, etc. I can assist you still! Please see the Project Types Post for more information.

Projects take time.
It is just me running the show. I have heaps of help coming from generous folk, whether it be with nesting, boarding, leveling, resource donations, etc. But it is just me behind the actual service. I ask that you keep this in mind when applying; I ask that you remain patient as I have a long list of things to address and attend to for the service. Thank you.

Have more Questions? Need more information? Please see my 'About Service FAQ' post here.
PROJECT TYPE

These are all the different types of projects that I cover and offer in my service. When filling out your application please use this as a reference for what type of project you would like or what sort of assistance you need. If your project doesn't match well with anything listed here, feel free to ask about it. Please also feel free to ask about any project type if you're confused with any. Most Project Types can be changed at any time.

Full
Covers everything; the works.
This is for the people who just want the service to handle everything or mostly everything. When you get your desired dragon, it will be a fully completed project meaning it will have or will be everything you asked for. You have little to no participation.

Partial
Colors.
If you're looking for a specific color combination that's either hard to get or doesn't exist, but you can handle the genes and other expenses yourself, this is the project for you. The service will get you those colors you want, along with the eyes/element.

Funding
Project Fundraiser.
If you got the dragon or are handling colors and eye element yourself, but need some help getting those genes, a breed change, a vial, and/or specialty scrolls, this is the project type for you! The service will gather and save funds for you or alongside you, so you can easily afford those expensive items for your dragons. No need to go one at a time, just provide your shopping list and we'll provide some savings. We'll even provide you with a cumulative funds tracker!
(This covers just about everything that can be bought, even renaming scrolls, but we will not assist in funding for apparel, Skins/accents, familiars, or any similar items, sorry.)

Nesting
Nest Rentals.
If you've got the parents and just need the nest with no further help, feel free to ask about borrowing a nest. If you're interested in borrowing nests, please have a look around the forum for Nest Lending Services first. While we do have nests available, I'm not entirely eager to turn this into a nest rental hub if plenty of others are available and focus on that specifically. However, if you're desperate and/or cannot afford rental prices, please feel free to use us as a last resort. We currently offer last resort nesting for Ice, Plague, Light, and occasionally Fire, at this time. Others are a case by case basis.

Hatching
G1 Hatching Frenzy.
If you're searching for anything G1, this is most likely the project for you. Whether it's specific colors or specific eye types, the service can and will collect and hatch eggs in your honor, in hopes to get whatever criteria you're seeking. If we manage to obtain the dragon you're looking for, you can change your project type at any time to get further help in sprucing them up. Please note these are typically very long term project type.

Searching
Parent Rally.
If you want to handle the "fun" part of a breeding project on your own, nesting, getting genes for, etc. but you struggle with forming a breeding plan or are struggling with acquiring parents, this is the project type for you. The service can and will provide you with potential parents or where to find them, and can even create a breeding plan to ensure you get the desired outcome with what is available.
PROJECT TYPE

These are all the different types of projects that I cover and offer in my service. When filling out your application please use this as a reference for what type of project you would like or what sort of assistance you need. If your project doesn't match well with anything listed here, feel free to ask about it. Please also feel free to ask about any project type if you're confused with any. Most Project Types can be changed at any time.

Full
Covers everything; the works.
This is for the people who just want the service to handle everything or mostly everything. When you get your desired dragon, it will be a fully completed project meaning it will have or will be everything you asked for. You have little to no participation.

Partial
Colors.
If you're looking for a specific color combination that's either hard to get or doesn't exist, but you can handle the genes and other expenses yourself, this is the project for you. The service will get you those colors you want, along with the eyes/element.

Funding
Project Fundraiser.
If you got the dragon or are handling colors and eye element yourself, but need some help getting those genes, a breed change, a vial, and/or specialty scrolls, this is the project type for you! The service will gather and save funds for you or alongside you, so you can easily afford those expensive items for your dragons. No need to go one at a time, just provide your shopping list and we'll provide some savings. We'll even provide you with a cumulative funds tracker!
(This covers just about everything that can be bought, even renaming scrolls, but we will not assist in funding for apparel, Skins/accents, familiars, or any similar items, sorry.)

Nesting
Nest Rentals.
If you've got the parents and just need the nest with no further help, feel free to ask about borrowing a nest. If you're interested in borrowing nests, please have a look around the forum for Nest Lending Services first. While we do have nests available, I'm not entirely eager to turn this into a nest rental hub if plenty of others are available and focus on that specifically. However, if you're desperate and/or cannot afford rental prices, please feel free to use us as a last resort. We currently offer last resort nesting for Ice, Plague, Light, and occasionally Fire, at this time. Others are a case by case basis.

Hatching
G1 Hatching Frenzy.
If you're searching for anything G1, this is most likely the project for you. Whether it's specific colors or specific eye types, the service can and will collect and hatch eggs in your honor, in hopes to get whatever criteria you're seeking. If we manage to obtain the dragon you're looking for, you can change your project type at any time to get further help in sprucing them up. Please note these are typically very long term project type.

Searching
Parent Rally.
If you want to handle the "fun" part of a breeding project on your own, nesting, getting genes for, etc. but you struggle with forming a breeding plan or are struggling with acquiring parents, this is the project type for you. The service can and will provide you with potential parents or where to find them, and can even create a breeding plan to ensure you get the desired outcome with what is available.
[center][u][b]PROJECT APPLICATION[/b][/u] Please fill out this form when applying for a project. Please be sure to complete each field before posting. If you need help with filling out the form, please see the mini-guide below the code. [b]If you are not comfortable with posting your form publicly, you can send it to me through PM instead.[/b] [code][center]@FOXBODY [Please enter a Scry image of the final result you want here] [b]Project Type:[/b] [b]Breed:[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Color Combo:[/b] [b]Gene Combo:[/b] [b]Eye Element:[/b] [b]Eye Variation:[/b] [b]Special:[/b] [b]Other[/b] [/center] [/code] [b]Most things are self explanatory, But if you need help filling out your application, here is a mini-guide:[/b] [b]IMAGE[/b] To add an image of your project Dragon, first create a Scry for it. When you are finished, right click and view the image in a new tab. From there, copy the address bar and paste it between two IMG brackets. [b]TYPE[/b] The type of project you're looking to get help with. Please see [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2917923/1#post_44896064]here[/url] for the different project types I offer. Please put only one. Acceptable answers are: Full, Partial, Funding, Nesting, Hatching, Searching. [b]BREED / GENDER[/b] The breed of Dragon you want (Fae, Imperial, Gaoler, etc.) along with the preferred gender. [b]COLOR / GENE COMBO[/b] The combination of colors and genes you want. Please put in 1st/2nd/3rd Format. If giving color ranges, please put in Parentheses. [Ex. (Leaf-Olive)/Obsidian/(Saffron-Sunshine)] [b]EYE ELEMENT[/b] Eye element/color. (Plague, Ice, Light, etc.) If listing more than one, please list them as you want them. If you want Plague eyes more than Fire, but are okay with Fire, please list as "Plague, Fire." [b]EYE VARIATION[/b] Type of Eyes. (Glowing, Primal, Common, etc.) If it doesn't matter, you can put "Any." [b]SPECIAL[/b] Specialty Traits. (G1/Pure G2, Perma Youth, Silhouette Scroll, etc.) [b]OTHER[/b] Any other notes go here. If you need further assistance with filling out your application, please don't hesitate to message me with questions or concerns you have. [/center]
PROJECT APPLICATION
Please fill out this form when applying for a project. Please be sure to complete each field before posting. If you need help with filling out the form, please see the mini-guide below the code.
If you are not comfortable with posting your form publicly, you can send it to me through PM instead.
Code:
[center]@FOXBODY [Please enter a Scry image of the final result you want here] [b]Project Type:[/b] [b]Breed:[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Color Combo:[/b] [b]Gene Combo:[/b] [b]Eye Element:[/b] [b]Eye Variation:[/b] [b]Special:[/b] [b]Other[/b] [/center]

Most things are self explanatory, But if you need help filling out your application, here is a mini-guide:

To add an image of your project Dragon, first create a Scry for it. When you are finished, right click and view the image in a new tab. From there, copy the address bar and paste it between two IMG brackets.
TYPE
The type of project you're looking to get help with. Please see here for the different project types I offer. Please put only one. Acceptable answers are: Full, Partial, Funding, Nesting, Hatching, Searching.
BREED / GENDER
The breed of Dragon you want (Fae, Imperial, Gaoler, etc.) along with the preferred gender.
COLOR / GENE COMBO
The combination of colors and genes you want. Please put in 1st/2nd/3rd Format. If giving color ranges, please put in Parentheses.
[Ex. (Leaf-Olive)/Obsidian/(Saffron-Sunshine)]
EYE ELEMENT
Eye element/color. (Plague, Ice, Light, etc.) If listing more than one, please list them as you want them. If you want Plague eyes more than Fire, but are okay with Fire, please list as "Plague, Fire."
EYE VARIATION
Type of Eyes. (Glowing, Primal, Common, etc.) If it doesn't matter, you can put "Any."
SPECIAL
Specialty Traits. (G1/Pure G2, Perma Youth, Silhouette Scroll, etc.)
OTHER
Any other notes go here.

If you need further assistance with filling out your application, please don't hesitate to message me with questions or concerns you have.
Click Here to view the Service's FAQ

If you still have questions/concerns, or anything else that has not been answered or addressed here, please feel free to send me a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you.
Click Here to view the Service's FAQ

If you still have questions/concerns, or anything else that has not been answered or addressed here, please feel free to send me a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you.
HOW TO HELP

Thank you for the interest in supporting my service to keep it running for everyone! The service accepts donations of all kinds. You can donate currency, items, nests, services, dragons, and just about anything else! We are always accepting Donations of Currencies, Items, and Dragons, so feel free to drop off any of these at any time directly to me.

If you're interested in donating nests or services, a list of what we are currently seeking can be found below, on the next post. Even if we are not actively seeking a certain nest or service, feel free to offer your assistance anyway.

If you're looking for a different way to help out, consider checking out the Leftovers Thread. Here we sell leftover dragons from projects that weren't exactly what we were looking for, or dragons that were leftover from completed projects, such as parents or one-offs. There's also the occasional goodies of G1s and Primal eyed dragons. All profits go toward the service, so whether you buy to keep or buy to exalt, you'll be helping the service regardless.

If you would like more information on donations or are curious about donating services, but need more information, please read here:
How To Help FAQ

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to message me or directly ask your questions here. If you're interested in providing a service, you can also either message me or post directly to the thread.
HOW TO HELP

Thank you for the interest in supporting my service to keep it running for everyone! The service accepts donations of all kinds. You can donate currency, items, nests, services, dragons, and just about anything else! We are always accepting Donations of Currencies, Items, and Dragons, so feel free to drop off any of these at any time directly to me.

If you're interested in donating nests or services, a list of what we are currently seeking can be found below, on the next post. Even if we are not actively seeking a certain nest or service, feel free to offer your assistance anyway.

If you're looking for a different way to help out, consider checking out the Leftovers Thread. Here we sell leftover dragons from projects that weren't exactly what we were looking for, or dragons that were leftover from completed projects, such as parents or one-offs. There's also the occasional goodies of G1s and Primal eyed dragons. All profits go toward the service, so whether you buy to keep or buy to exalt, you'll be helping the service regardless.

If you would like more information on donations or are curious about donating services, but need more information, please read here:
How To Help FAQ

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to message me or directly ask your questions here. If you're interested in providing a service, you can also either message me or post directly to the thread.
IN NEED OF

This post covers all services, nests, and items the service is in current need of. It will be updated constantly with what I am looking for.

Items:

Nests:

Services:
IN NEED OF

This post covers all services, nests, and items the service is in current need of. It will be updated constantly with what I am looking for.

Items:

Nests:

Services:
[center][u][b]DONATION COUNT:[/b][/u] 1,350,000 [emoji=treasure] [b][s]x[/s][/b] 1170 [emoji=gem] 30 [emoji=dna] [b][s]x[/s][/b] 1 [emoji=scroll 2] [b][s]x[/s][/b] 9 [emoji=special eyes] 8 [emoji=wing] [b]Special Thanks To:[/b] Anonymous, Anonymous, @/SrWithStretchers, @/Munchcatto, Anonymous, @/ItMeansHope, @/KnucklePuck, @/Lyathali, @/Flipocalyse, @/Searin, @/LievreRiver, @/MAKEITHURT, @/jettt, Anonymous, all the Private Sellers, and all else who have donated nest, services, and/or other resources. [b]Super Special Thanks To:[/b] @/KnucklePuck - for all the revisions, corrections, formatting, and typing majority of each post on this new thread. Also, a huge thank you for doing the same with each document attached to the posts. Without you, the revival would not be possible. ----- [center][b][u]Key[/u][/b] [emoji=treasure] = Treasure [emoji=gem] = Gems [emoji=dna] = Genes [emoji=scroll 2] = Specialty Scrolls [emoji=special eyes] = Eye Genes/Scattersights [emoji=wing] = Breed changes[/center] [/center]
DONATION COUNT:

1,350,000 x 1170
30 x 1 x 9

Special Thanks To:

Anonymous, Anonymous, @/SrWithStretchers, @/Munchcatto, Anonymous, @/ItMeansHope, @/KnucklePuck, @/Lyathali, @/Flipocalyse, @/Searin, @/LievreRiver, @/MAKEITHURT, @/jettt, Anonymous,
all the Private Sellers, and all else who have donated nest, services, and/or other resources.

Super Special Thanks To:
@/KnucklePuck - for all the revisions, corrections, formatting, and typing majority of each post on this new thread. Also, a huge thank you for doing the same with each document attached to the posts. Without you, the revival would not be possible.

Key
= Treasure = Gems = Genes = Specialty Scrolls
= Eye Genes/Scattersights = Breed changes

NESTS RESOURCE LIST
PLAGUE
@KnucklePuck
@vinevox
WIND
@beomgyu
LIGHTNING
@PepperHead
@LittleParade