Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Fire OOF Raffle [Over]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 107 108
Let's goooooo
Let's goooooo
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@sikora
I've got 36 level 10s ready to come your way!
@sikora
I've got 36 level 10s ready to come your way!
cloudydawn.pngJdaVeit.pngvo5QYDb.pngTrdX11Q.png
@cloudydawn alright! I just need to free some space for them :D
@cloudydawn alright! I just need to free some space for them :D
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
@Azcazach
Sending 5 dragons for raffle
@Azcazach
Sending 5 dragons for raffle
tumblr_nrv1p6XXqj1unhfhho3_r1_100.png
@sikora
hi I hope it's ok to ping! I've sent you some dragons so far, I hope I'm doing everything right bc this is my first time doing a public buy ;o;

Is it ok if I ignore the exalt bonuses? So I'll just price them for their level and the bonus is just a bonus for the fire flight then. It's too much of a hassle to calculate it ^_^;
@sikora
hi I hope it's ok to ping! I've sent you some dragons so far, I hope I'm doing everything right bc this is my first time doing a public buy ;o;

Is it ok if I ignore the exalt bonuses? So I'll just price them for their level and the bonus is just a bonus for the fire flight then. It's too much of a hassle to calculate it ^_^;
WenPrLS.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/cyqP2cf.png[/img] [size=6][color=orange][b]Fire has raised payouts![/b][/color][/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/753263241135784006/787686361015648286/unknown.png[/img][/center]
cyqP2cf.png

Fire has raised payouts!

unknown.png
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
@Cinspawn don't worry, if there was any problem I would ping you! ^^

It is absolutely ok! When the dragon has the bonus you can ask for the full price, but if you prefer to donate the bonus treasure to the Fire Bank we really appreaciate it! <3 That is very nice of you and warms our hearts in this heated battle!
@Cinspawn don't worry, if there was any problem I would ping you! ^^

It is absolutely ok! When the dragon has the bonus you can ask for the full price, but if you prefer to donate the bonus treasure to the Fire Bank we really appreaciate it! <3 That is very nice of you and warms our hearts in this heated battle!
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
@sikora
Hi! Sorry if I shouldn't ping you, but I'd to warn that I will send you 10 level 7s in few minutes!
@sikora
Hi! Sorry if I shouldn't ping you, but I'd to warn that I will send you 10 level 7s in few minutes!
TIobTkz.png
@Blushunt it's ok, I'll accept them soon!

@Zmeya Balkan and Colambo have the gene bonus (crackle)! Please relist them if you want to get the bonus payout for them.
@Blushunt it's ok, I'll accept them soon!

@Zmeya Balkan and Colambo have the gene bonus (crackle)! Please relist them if you want to get the bonus payout for them.
@Falconair

just saw your note; could you take 40 level 7s for the public buy? :>
@Falconair

just saw your note; could you take 40 level 7s for the public buy? :>
NY105Sx.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 107 108