Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] 1kg [Free]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18
@shadowhaven44
I have a few things I may use it on! I'm saving for a 5-digit Wind Male or birthday dragon right now, but I also have a few scatter projects. If I want more immediate return on it, I do have a couple outfits that need Gem MP apparel, so I may go there instead.
@shadowhaven44
I have a few things I may use it on! I'm saving for a 5-digit Wind Male or birthday dragon right now, but I also have a few scatter projects. If I want more immediate return on it, I do have a couple outfits that need Gem MP apparel, so I may go there instead.
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
Saving for some gem apparel!
Saving for some gem apparel!
nudX0O8.png

Please click these little guys, it takes way too long to hatch them.
I'd like to enter please! The gems would go towards buying a scatter scroll for this lass and the rest would be saved in my gem gene fund that goes towards these :)
Thanks for the opportunity!
I'd like to enter please! The gems would go towards buying a scatter scroll for this lass and the rest would be saved in my gem gene fund that goes towards these :)
Thanks for the opportunity!
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
I would like to enter as well!! The gems will go towards helping my gf with some of her gene projects :3
I would like to enter as well!! The gems will go towards helping my gf with some of her gene projects :3
I'd probably use them to finish off the 38750647 projects I have lying around... lol
I'd probably use them to finish off the 38750647 projects I have lying around... lol
poem shop
writing prompts
I'll most likely use it to finish up a gene project.
I'll most likely use it to finish up a gene project.
alWiqh6.png
Ooh this is so very nice of you!

With 1kg, it would go towards my familiar hunting! I have less than 30 to get as of this moment, ahhh ^_^.

Thanks for hosting :)
Ooh this is so very nice of you!

With 1kg, it would go towards my familiar hunting! I have less than 30 to get as of this moment, ahhh ^_^.

Thanks for hosting :)
kHExOMX.png
ezgif-6-5300d5953b70.gif
Thank you for offering the opportunity! I'd give them to a friend who's just starting out; I think she'd like to expand her hib den :)
Thank you for offering the opportunity! I'd give them to a friend who's just starting out; I think she'd like to expand her hib den :)
@shadowhaven44 i'd be saving up for gene projects and scatter scrolls!
@shadowhaven44 i'd be saving up for gene projects and scatter scrolls!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18