Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] 1kg [Free]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18
I'll definitely be using it for lair expansion and to get more apparels to dress my dragons!
I'll definitely be using it for lair expansion and to get more apparels to dress my dragons!
Anything please ping or PM!
I'm going to explain my lair and gene my favorite 61 pair and my progens :D
I'm going to explain my lair and gene my favorite 61 pair and my progens :D
fl_commission_141-_scholarr.gifYya65zH.png
Brand new here, I guess I’d be using it to buy cool accents and skins and the like to be able to make my dragons look cooler :) thank you for doing this, it’s very generous!
Brand new here, I guess I’d be using it to buy cool accents and skins and the like to be able to make my dragons look cooler :) thank you for doing this, it’s very generous!
fr+0 but my sleep schedule's very messed up
SDMKiMj.gif
I would probably save it up so that I can unlock den spaces in the future! I'm also working towards a full bestiary (minus KS and Boolean).
I would probably save it up so that I can unlock den spaces in the future! I'm also working towards a full bestiary (minus KS and Boolean).
"Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read. One does not love breathing."
- Jean Louise "Scout" Finch, To Kill a Mocking-Bird

FR time +15/+16
if I win (probably not but y'know, worth a shot :*D) I plan on starting a small permabab collection. I have 2 right now, and 3 (or maybe 4) more that I want to permabab ajhfvkas

I'll probably also buy starsilks for my friend before she does and kills her wallet. r.i.p. wallet 2019-2020.

the recent mist jam skins and accents were also gORGEOUS but I missed the fest... I was dead until 1 day after the fest.. *cri* so I would probably also buy a couple of them that I like. :*)
if I win (probably not but y'know, worth a shot :*D) I plan on starting a small permabab collection. I have 2 right now, and 3 (or maybe 4) more that I want to permabab ajhfvkas

I'll probably also buy starsilks for my friend before she does and kills her wallet. r.i.p. wallet 2019-2020.

the recent mist jam skins and accents were also gORGEOUS but I missed the fest... I was dead until 1 day after the fest.. *cri* so I would probably also buy a couple of them that I like. :*)
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
I would love to buy some nice apparel or accents to doll up my dragons with!
I would love to buy some nice apparel or accents to doll up my dragons with!
everbloomsig.png
I'd probably buy a couple of genes for my dragons! :)
And also go after a dream dragon! :D
I'd probably buy a couple of genes for my dragons! :)
And also go after a dream dragon! :D

WNlHnQD.png

aywas| Linchan 57480
@ShadowHaven44
Thank you so much for offering this opportunity to us!
As I'm a relatively new player, I do have a lot of projects, but not that many funds to complete them.
I think I'd keep half(500g) to buy a nice Leafy Gladebough for one of my dream projects(I LOVE ME SOME GLADEBOUGHS), then give the remaining to my friends @Mawile94 and @tacotwix or use them in a giveaway/raffle. I might also buy some apparel slots!

I would definitely give these funds back to the community at some point later on. So far, my experiences at Flight Rising have been refreshing and surprising due to the friendly nature of this community.
@ShadowHaven44
Thank you so much for offering this opportunity to us!
As I'm a relatively new player, I do have a lot of projects, but not that many funds to complete them.
I think I'd keep half(500g) to buy a nice Leafy Gladebough for one of my dream projects(I LOVE ME SOME GLADEBOUGHS), then give the remaining to my friends @Mawile94 and @tacotwix or use them in a giveaway/raffle. I might also buy some apparel slots!

I would definitely give these funds back to the community at some point later on. So far, my experiences at Flight Rising have been refreshing and surprising due to the friendly nature of this community.
in g1 hell
Hi I would love to enter in your raffle!
If I win I would use the gems to finish all my projects and save up towards a light sprite and honestly any other sprites ^^;
Hi I would love to enter in your raffle!
If I win I would use the gems to finish all my projects and save up towards a light sprite and honestly any other sprites ^^;
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
I'd love to enter as well- I would use the gems towards my gene project for my banescales or for my nature rep!
I'd love to enter as well- I would use the gems towards my gene project for my banescales or for my nature rep!
scruffy.png heyyy
hey you! yea, that's right.....
YOU!
want a free dragon? or to get rid of one?
clicky here :))
heyyy jt3PpxV.png TWBwqEH.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18