Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Challenge] Scatter scrolling roundsey.
1 2
[center]You read it right, I'm scatter scrolling roundsey. Well a roundsey fan dragon! I will post each scatter in her bio, I will also post them here in this post. I know this is kinda crazy and i should be totally geneing my other dragons instead of spending all my time and money on making roundsey but you know, why not! [b]Small update: I fully gene'd her! Now all i need to do is scatter her. I don't have any scatter scrolls yet, but i will soon.[/b] The dragon i'm scattering! Started with these colors. Clay Periwinkle Thistle [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3258067] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/32581/3258067_350.png[/img] [/url] Also should i change her eyes to rare? they look like they would be rare but i'd wait before using my eye scatters.[/center] Ping list scatter list.
You read it right, I'm scatter scrolling roundsey. Well a roundsey fan dragon!

I will post each scatter in her bio, I will also post them here in this post.

I know this is kinda crazy and i should be totally geneing my other dragons instead of spending all my time and money on making roundsey but you know, why not!

Small update: I fully gene'd her! Now all i need to do is scatter her. I don't have any scatter scrolls yet, but i will soon.

The dragon i'm scattering!
Started with these colors.
Clay
Periwinkle
Thistle

3258067_350.png

Also should i change her eyes to rare? they look like they would be rare but i'd wait before using my eye scatters.

Ping list
scatter list.
Pinglist all scatters.
@/techmess

Pinglist Roundsey colors only.
Pinglist all scatters.
@/techmess

Pinglist Roundsey colors only.
Scatter's done so far.

Started with
Clay Periwinkle Thistle

Beige Murk Mantis. Only liked beige skink.

Cinnamon Sunset Cyan. This one was nice.

Cornflower Copper Shadow. Liked skink.

Mulberry Ivory Cornflower. Seems cornflower doesn't want to leave.
Scatter's done so far.

Started with
Clay Periwinkle Thistle

Beige Murk Mantis. Only liked beige skink.

Cinnamon Sunset Cyan. This one was nice.

Cornflower Copper Shadow. Liked skink.

Mulberry Ivory Cornflower. Seems cornflower doesn't want to leave.
This is so ambitious, but if you can get a Roundsey look-a-like it'd be worth it!
I would save your eye scatters till you've got her colours right though, just in case.
This is so ambitious, but if you can get a Roundsey look-a-like it'd be worth it!
I would save your eye scatters till you've got her colours right though, just in case.
a3bOvsW.png
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.pngShe/Her, 20, FR+8

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Wishlist

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Coliservices (grinding, leveling & more)

i have an accent already to go to make her roundsey and i have one of the genes brewing. that also does sound like a good idea, thank you :D
i have an accent already to go to make her roundsey and i have one of the genes brewing. that also does sound like a good idea, thank you :D
i'd love to be added to the ping list. good luck!
i'd love to be added to the ping list. good luck!
@techmess Scattered her twice, Also would you like to be pinged for all her scatters. don't worry i will not spam, i will do them all in one big go as i get more.
@techmess Scattered her twice, Also would you like to be pinged for all her scatters. don't worry i will not spam, i will do them all in one big go as i get more.
@Shadowangel
all scatters will be fine. :) it looks like a fun project.
@Shadowangel
all scatters will be fine. :) it looks like a fun project.
@techmess alright! also yes it is even though its just a money sink i love it.
@techmess alright! also yes it is even though its just a money sink i love it.
@techmess Scattered her again, she looks kinda good!
@techmess Scattered her again, she looks kinda good!
1 2