Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 168 169 170 171 172 ... 283 284
Bump
Bump
E6nL5Eq.png407Ohsj.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Arsfdzp.png[/img]
Arsfdzp.png
Lqph2GZ.gif
I'm willing to transmute capsule and/or bogsneak eggs for you! Would that count as tickets straightaway or do I have to purchase tickets first?
I'm willing to transmute capsule and/or bogsneak eggs for you! Would that count as tickets straightaway or do I have to purchase tickets first?

Hello, I used to be @/Azcazach :)
FRT+16

———
College student & tired artist — please be patient if I am a bit slow. Please PM me if I miss out your pings and other stuff.
BdnO4NA.png
bump
bump
Untitled.pngw8o0xW1.png163881497108875322.pngCopy-of-Hib-Den-2.png
@Azcazach The tickets will be counted once the item/gene is sent back to me :). I will send mats for a capsule gene now. If you'd like mats for bogsneak eggs, please let me know how many you'd like to make!
@Azcazach The tickets will be counted once the item/gene is sent back to me :). I will send mats for a capsule gene now. If you'd like mats for bogsneak eggs, please let me know how many you'd like to make!
kHExOMX.png
If not I'll just brew as many bogsneak eggs as you want. (4 is the max, is that right?)
@LGFUADJJ
Do you need only one capsule or more? I can brew more :)
If not I'll just brew as many bogsneak eggs as you want. (4 is the max, is that right?)

FRT+16

———
College student & tired artist — please be patient if I am a bit slow. Please PM me if I miss out your pings and other stuff.
BdnO4NA.png
@Azcazach I only send out mats for 1 capsule biweekly for people (dates listed in the rules), and max i'll send out of other items is 5 at a time (10 max per week).
@Azcazach I only send out mats for 1 capsule biweekly for people (dates listed in the rules), and max i'll send out of other items is 5 at a time (10 max per week).
kHExOMX.png

bump
Bump
Bump
e0vgPI4.gifJICIbJe.pngF6-A6-C01-B-D7-EC-4-C49-AED9-A9-D6-F3-DA011-A.gifw8o0xW1.pngbxDQbVS.gif
@LGFUADJJ

Ah I see! I'm up for brewing 2 bogsneak eggs then! I might brew more later on but I'll take 2 first.
@LGFUADJJ

Ah I see! I'm up for brewing 2 bogsneak eggs then! I might brew more later on but I'll take 2 first.

FRT+16

———
BdnO4NA.png
1 2 ... 168 169 170 171 172 ... 283 284